Good games adapted from films

What other movies successfully made the transition from film to controller?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dnSORl9_oI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nearly any LucasArts Star Wars game

dont tease me with what could have been

Every time

Gonna need this one explained.

Obligatory

The thing's difficulty got fucking ridiculous later in. You'd eventually just memorize where a teammate would turn thing, quickload and kill them right before that marker.

This one was breddy gudd, iirc.

Also, pic 1, which is a given as it's basically Goldeneye 2. Pic 2 is complete trash, however. Played the N64 version at my friend's house all the time as a kid and picked up the PS1 version for myself sometime in the mid 2000s when I found it for a couple bucks at a Gamestop.

Right in the feels. WE ARE SO SORRY, GEORGE.

This thread is the most reddit shit I have ever since in 18 months here. What kind of trash do you guys chew daily?

Aside from the Dynamite Deka series, how are the other Die Hard games?

Speaking of Die Hard game, is it possible to see ending of 3rd stage where drive Taxi? Back then I was tried all my effort to see ending but I think it was endless like Tetris.

Holy shit you fucking gays

Fourth pic, faggot:

Isn't that just an early version of VS Gundam?

Stockholm syndrome the post. You must be ignorant of what Lucas and his vidya company did to many of the potential good SWs vidya that was gonna come out.

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=-dnSORl9_oI

The thing I remember most from that game is that they referenced it in fucking Sea Lab 2021 of all shows.

That's an awkward way of putting it. Gundam versus, as a series, has been going on for a long time, since before seed even. Yes, it's the same series and style of gameplay though.

I understand your confusion user but they are not, in fact, the same game

nice

The gameplay is a bit similar to Prince of Persia, albeit faster than Prince of Persia. The graphics are stellar, and the sound is pretty good. I haven't watched the movie, so I wouldn't know if it's faithful. It's a pretty good game all things considered.

Innocent aces was a movie?

Prequel to this.

Have you played every single Gundam game to know this? There are at least a 100 of them.

It's actually quite good - and the surround audio mix is absolutely incredible.

Well shit I just thought it was a game. Time to fire up nyaa.

Does it count if it was fan made?

Return of the king was a pretty fun Beat em Up. I have fond memories of playing it with my brothers on Gamecube (and then buying it for PC and beating it again)

HE STOLE THAT GUY'S PIZZA

its kinda short though. and you can tell bill murray didnt give a fuck while doing it.

Aladdin on Genesis/Megadrive

This game is pretty much Ghostbusters 3.

If you're talking about Die Hard on the Playstation, the city only loops. There's no end. I had the same curiosity, a gameshark and a code for unlimited time.

Now this is a good thread. Glad to see it wasn't filled with meme games

It's the last non-crossover one. Where instead of a bunch of flagship gundams and sazabis you have an entire roster of units featured in single universe.
Universe being Seed doesn't do it any favors, but you can pilot all sorts of grunt units and interesting models that never appear in later releases.
It's also was a transitory game between slows a fuck titles and fast as fuck titles, ending up featuring gameplay speed that actually feels like gundam rather than macross/mechwarrior.
It's great fucking game.

The Sky Crawlers was pretty awful.

Wreck it Ralph was a straight up reference to Dr. Steve Brule's show

Sadly they didn't go with "let's pass the torch to the 90s comedians"

Are you serious? I never watched it because it seemed too much like a memed movie. Maybe I'll CHECK IT OUT yarr it.

I made this and I haven't seen the movie.

Best bro-op on the PS2, tied with Return of the King imo.

WATCHING (((MOVIES))) is suporting the jewsish agenda and I wont allow it here

No it's okay we're not on Holla Forums

I think I know why

Not bad

This.
SEED Destiny is terrible yet both this game and SEED Generation are pretty good.

The World is Not Enough is highly underrated multiplayer. That city map is really good.

Also the Stargate game is great too.

This kills the Brendan

Memed from the Past.

That's not unreasonable on late WW2 aerodynes if you don't deploy flaps.

Pretty much describes Lena Duhman

At least you're still here user.

Are we really that rare?

it was indeed adapted from Ramis and Akroyd's script for Ghostbusters 3. A pity they couldn't get Rick Moranis–the concept art implies that you were supposed to play as Tully

good taste

one of the best NES games. Probably debatable, but ether in the top 10, but defiantly in top 15 all time best.

I want to play though this, tried last Halloween. It had charm, and hits all the right nostalgia buttons but I quickly found myself board. Still have yet to finish it.

Aladdin Genesis is top notch. Especially the top notch sprite work but the SNES version is also fun

oh no, doctor connor's class……………

that first cover looks so good what the fuck why do japs make such good covers

Neither of these are adaptation of a movie.

I haven't tried vendetta, but the other ones are solid.

Mask sucked ass though.

What're you talking about you have 4 different speed options

>tfw you're actually the teacher