Why did they choose "Bloodlines" as the subtitle, when such themes (legacy, generational conflicts...

Why did they choose "Bloodlines" as the subtitle, when such themes (legacy, generational conflicts, etc) are never explored or even brought up? Hell, your own sire is barely a footnote in the overall plot. I get they didn't want to overcopmplicate things or allow the backstory to stifle the player, but exploring your relationship with your sire could've been a rich addition to the plot.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodline_(VTM)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP, truly, you're the king of faggots. I mean even if all you know about the game came from /vg/ template threads you would know how unapologetically full of shit you are.

Not an argument.

Maybe the subtitle was decided by Activision

Bloodlines because they are vampires?

Becouse a major point of the game is to try different types of vampires/bloodlines?

Game is literally about bloodlines and how weaker it gets the further you go from the original gangstas.

As always OP is a faggot.

Because the main plot point of the game is a casket that is assumed to house an antediluvian

Because the main premise is trying out different bloodlines? because its a play of words since they're vampires? because it is related to the plot since the main plot is how the different bloodlines fight amongst each other ?
Are you retarded?

He asked, thereby bumping a shitty bait thread.

Put yourself in the trash

They chose "Bloodlines" because a big selling point of the game is how you can create a character from one of several different vampire bloodlines.

At least have the decency to sage

This belongs in a Questions that don't deserve their own thread thread.

I wonder why someone would make such a horrible VTMB thread instead of lurking in the sewers for two years. I assume they just wanted hot vampires. Too bad, you get 3D.

whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodline_(VTM)

Though note that in the context of VTM:B's name Bloodlines is really referring to clans. The two terms are broadly similar even if not technically interchangeable and I guess VTM:Clans would have sounded worse. Troika were already known for trying to make choice of character background/race etc important from Arcanum and they wanted to stress that while also using a term from the existing (o)WoD universe.

Did you even play the game?

OP sucks cocks as usual, so let's ask a better question:
Would you a Nadia?

Yes

White wolf have gone full retard. There's trannies and anti-trump shit all over the place in their new products.

The Giovanni are all incest babies though.

Obviously it's because Ventrue is the best bloodline.

Except maybe Tremere.

That's very apparent, even to #gothic fellows. Which, you ask? Good luck. I'm hiding behind seven personalities.

I would only tie her up and take her on a tour of head pats and as an interlocutor and likely forget hwere I her last.

Except it is. Every vampire is tied to their bloodline. And all of the vampires seem to be dancing on the strings of the antideluvians or higher level vampires who sired their sires sires sires. There are also clan conflicts, such as the tremere, the camarilla, the anarchs. Each group seems to stick to their own specific bloodline or tribe and refuses to budge to help the other.
In fact, the entire plot subplot of the kuai jin and the camarilla is centered around the fact that by working with them lacroix lost all credibility immediately, due to what was seen as a betrayal of his own faction and clan.

Then of course the main theme is about what is theoretically the final nights before gehenna, as well as finding an ancient antidiluvian and learning about each clan and their associations with one another and how it shapes their personality traits. This all ties into bloodlines.

Tbh, i'd pretend to be an sjw too if I were a vampire. Most of them are virgins and betas, and live upper middle class lives. They're also incredibly naive and stupid. How easy would it be to feed off their good blood no problem with no chance of stds or infections or dirty blood since they'd never get within 100 miles of a woman. Now as for the sjw women, yeah, you'd need to be way way more cautious. Most of them seem to have taken miles of dick. Maybe not the fat ones.

The entire game is about Cain's legacy coming to a close in the modern day as the bloodlines of the clans grow thinner and thinner with each subsequent generation
You spend the whole game being bossed around by assholes who have influence over you ultimately solely because you can just be mentally dominated by them. The thin-blood subplot is about those chodes being on the run for their lives because the higher generations view them as harbingers of Gehenna.

Necessary because of how many clans you can play as as well as to demonstrate the importance of not breaking the Masquerade (and the ruthlessness of the Camarilla in upholding the Masquerade). It lets the player be born into a new life without much baggage beyond who (and what) they are.

Spamming 3D vampires?

Because it has the word blood in it.

They've always been like that

Anyone try to remake the game in a new engine yet?