Tfw no libertarian leninist bf

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xexizy11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tfw no fascist antifa gf

this.

show tits goddamnit are rules no longer sacred ?

Daily reminder to ban /r9k/ tier threads

Gulag everyone in this tnread

Why is libertarian leninism a meme? Couldn't it just be giving less authority to an individual and increasing the importance and autonomy of the Soviets?

show your tits OP, don't horde the means of reproduction

sage
>>>/leftyr9k/

The eternal feel

sage

I hope you get herpes.

meanie

Well, being mean is actually my kink. :^)

The reason you feel this way isn't the lack of gf. It's your belief that you need a gf to make you happy. Because you think this one change to your life would fix your emotional problems, you fail to do what you can without a gf in this regard. Ironically, your emotional problems are probably your biggest barrier to obtaining gf, which makes your situation self-perpetuating. Before you can have a gf, you must let go of your need for gf. Once gf no longer matters to you, you can live life for yourself. You can be free of the burden of tfw no gf, and be ready to add a gf to your life when the opportunity arises, instead of wallowing in self-pity.

wow fucking thanks you pseud, you act like I don't know this. Fuck off with your pop psychology.

Sometimes shit-posting is healthy.

every
post is by a heterosexual guy.

Not mine.

there is no heterosexuality

im a girl (male)

Mfw shitpost appears

>Sometimes shit-posting is healthy.
troof

Gender-mixing is duhgenerate. One should keep company only with their own kind.

Life is shit.

:)

Thanks for feeling with me comr8.

Good luck man.

feels good mane

Everything that came after that is complete bullshit and you know it. You don't know fucking anything about mental illness you faggot.

had sex a week ago

pretty okay so far.

Drew?

Sup

Haha oh my god send me a text if it actually is you.

go jack each other off, faggots

not sure if Holla Forums is full of chicks or full of fags.
i guess neither would really surprise>>1405507
me

what nazbolism about?

it's nazism from russia that say it isn't nazism

Some of both.

Its more like, single boys who wish they had a gf, who make posts under the guise of a girl who wishes they had a gf to excite the imaginations of others like them.
Its possible like one poster is a grill.
Im sure they'd be like a cute trap boyfriend just as much as a girlfriend though, I sure would.

we have some feeemales here, more girl(boy)s than 'real' girls but we do have them. the 2 most famous tripfags, hoochie who is banned rn, and catgrill are both female.

We have done user surveys before and the most recent one said 10% of respondents are female but you can't exactly take that as objective truth

aka incel who just says

This lack of theory of mind is why you can't get any poon.

I can't get poon 'cause I'm fat and inside all day. That aside the only people who call themselves volcels tend to be incels who don't want to be associated with the whiny reactionary incels, people who don't want sex usually call themselves asexual

Asexual suggests that you don't have any sexual urges whatsoever, you dont get sexually aroused.
'volcel' would suggest you'd rather fap or deny your sexual urges than have sex.

nah, this is the guy who's mad

Maybe I should have said "people who just don't want to date or chase skirts". There is a pretty big difference. I have girls on me a lot and I'm really just not interested because I don't see what I'd get out of it. Relationships are fucked six ways from sunday at this point, and fucking someone you don't know is several rungs below masturbation IMO.

I agree, but I don't think having high standards makes you celibate. I wouldn't stick my dick in a random person either and don't like the hookup culture of my peers but I don't think that makes me voluntarily celibate it just makes me somebody who reserves sex for people who I want to be intimate with rather than just a place to put my dick.

permanently?

I think it was over that piss thread, probably just temporary.

I think it was for a few days.She was spamming and going off topic. Talking about getting paid to to piss on some anons, it was weird to say the least

Why would anyone even need a special political /r9k/?

did she lose her mind, what piss thread?

It does if nobody meets your standards. That's kind of the point. I guess some volcels would rather not have sex under any circumstance but at that point they'd be asexual. I don't really see myself as having high standards, just that I don't think the exchange is worth it. I would say that most people put more value on sex than is healthy.

I was going to mock you but it would've felt mean.

did she cuck you? It's ok man, you know next time to have higher standards

Poly and all other communities that are "deviant" like that seem to be half people who are actually into a different lifestyle and half tourists looking to exploit it.

I honestly feel genuine polys are into some good shit. The jealousy meme is just retardation that damages all parties involved, but people (including me) are too far into it to even question it.

Before humans figured out how sex -> babies worked, everyone fucked everyone based on desire. Women were frequently regarded as fukken magic with regard to giving birth. There's no real reason not to return to that once we have contraceptives for everyone, except that porky likes alienated workers.

I like the idea of monogamy though

So? Exclusion is bourgeois decadence. Needs, not whims.

I know there's no practical reason, that's what I'm saying. It's just that knowing it doesn't break the conditioning.

Monogamy has always been pretty popular among humans, particularly the lower classes in class societies. My other post was a bit of an exaggeration. People would often pair up at least for a while.

same man. I like the idea of having a person who you are closest to and a person whom you can trust above all else, a partner to live with an take on the chalenges of life with. idk it's just that level of closeness and trust that seems appealing

just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's bourgeoisie

Only if you are emotionally autistic

Private property is bourgeois. What exactly are you not seeing there?

Stfu liberal. Your norms no longer matter.

how many levels of ideology are you on?

sorry forgot to change my shitpost flair

This .gif is amazing.

STOP THIS YOU DEGENERATES

lay off the newfreind, he might be from /plebbit/ but that doesn't mean we should shit on him

Shitting on newfags for being dumb is a core element of imageboard culture though.

I know, but how are we supposed to ever get people away from the idpol left when all we do here is attack them?

it's just banter you cunt
if someone can't handle that level of shitposting they should just stay out of imageboards in general tbh

I think he has a point. I do best with girls i have absolutely no interest in.

have you ever been to Holla Forums? When a new person shows up there and is like "I'm new I don't understand" they get those people into the fold fast as possible with their 'redpilling', gives them the number that they have today. We should be more welcoming imo

Gee maybe it's because desperation isn't sexy.

So close yet so far.

show him the past failings of reformist leftists from around the world and get him to think about would the capitalists let us just have the MoP and take all their power?

Here's Xexizy's twitter.
Have at him.
twitter.com/xexizy11

I think he means Leninism if Lenin had actually given all power to the soviets and actually had given the MoP to the proletariat like he said he would

gee maybe it's like mental illness and autism inhibits your ability for social contact

Autism is a mental illness and you need a diagnosis for it.

I wanna fuck muke so bad

I believe there is a lot of truth to this, considering the type of person who posts on /r9k/.

so fucking find someone who also wants monogamy

Why even live when I can't use my augmented bionic benis to fugg my fembot?

well there's your problem .jpg

virgins always make the biggest fucking deal about sex until they start having it. it's obnoxious as fuck

Why even live when I can't use my augmented bionic benis to fugg my fembot?

do anarkiddies ever read, or are they just born like this?

He said "and", it implies they're different things.

I'm that very same ancom. The person I had originally replied to said "mental illness and autism" like they're two different things, when they are not. Retard.

stay triggered fam

I'm not the one who seems a little too attached to the idea of autism not being a mental illness.

Because it's not you fucking idiot.

Okay autist.

Whatever dumb shit

I JUST WANT A QT COMMIE GIRL WHO WILL TALK ABOUT THEORY WITH ME AND TELL ME I NEED TO READ MORE

nah fuck that. that's the sort of reddit-tier answer that leads people off course really. I mean if you're lonely you're not going to fix it by convincing yourself that you're not actually lonely. You're also not going to get a gf if you make no effort. Don't be desperate, but the idea that "a gf won't solve your problems" is often untrue.

Friendly reminder that fembots are going to be a reality some time this year. Who needs biowomen anyways

There is always hope user

..u wot?

I swear to God if I hear about another girl thinking just going out and fucking whoever she wants without even thinking about her partners I will lose my mind.
Poly guy here I have a relationship with two trans girls and it's absolutely wonderful. Sorry if she took advantage of you fam, too many fucking predatory women looking just to get a free ride off of honest people in this community.