Are there any videogames without any action...

Are there any videogames without any action? I was thinking in the shower and I thought maybe the one thing common to all videogames is action. And by action, I don't mean playing itself, I mean action in the games. Shooter games, fighting games, racing games, adventure games, They're all obviously full of action. But not just those. Mario games have action, Pokemon games have action, fuck even old Wii games like Wii Play and Wii Sports Resort can be said to have a lot of action. I say unless you consider linear visual novels videogames, there's no completely laid back, chill out videogames without any action. Can Holla Forums disprove my theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

r2---sn-4g5e6nsd.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?requiressl=yes&ratebypass=yes&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An "interactive" medium means interaction from the player, dipshit.

First post best post, OP you have brain damage. Now who's up for some dubs?

OP is a hot anime girl.

Can I cum inside you?

Zachtronics games.

Even visual novels can have action. Anything without action is not worth involving oneself in.

Go play flight simulators in real time. Intercontinental flights.

Harvest Moon and puzzle games like Puyo Puyo and Tetris. Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons has no violence. Just farming and romancing.

What would nonaction be? Animal Crossing is laid back and comfy, but oh look. There is bug and fish catching which is action.
If there is no action at all, it is just watching someone sit on a couch. That isn't a game.

If you don't play the game, there'll never be any action. Besides that, this user is right.

Go watch deep movies about nothing OP

Ever played the city builder genre?

An exception would be the "boss fights" in SpaceChem.

It could be argued even these have action in the form of sudden, unplanned disasters occurring.

OP is a trap. You wouldn't cum inside a trap, would you user?

Uncharted

VR Chat?

Spectator games such as Mario Retardy or betting on CPU vs CPU matches in fighting games probably have the least amount of player action.

Puzzle games. I'll second Zachtronics, which someone mentioned.
Although both Portal and Portal 2 have sequences that could be described as "action" because it makes the game more fun, the core gameplay is intact without action.
Factorio has action, but once again the vast majority of the game would be intact without it.
A lot of games add action to a concept that doesn't require it because action makes games more fun. But games like Factorio or Portal could be perfectly functional without any sort of action, so there you go.

yes

Pokemon Channel

Don't ask don't tell.

So like a "stare at a rock" game?

what's happening in this image? are we rubbing a marble soda on her face to cool her off?

Why can't she just take a swim or drink more under the shade if the weather's hot.

Myst?

Nope, wait, there's at least one puzzle involving a timer. Riven?

Here's a game where you stamp passports. Is that comfrey enough for you?

embed related

Why

Because Hooktube is just Youtube-dl in website form, you can take any youtube video and replace the you with hook and it turns into a Hooktube link.

That's the url to the actual video file, user. All youtube videos use googlevideo.

r2---sn-4g5e6nsd.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?requiressl=yes&ratebypass=yes&

Farming Simulators like Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons

Hello OP I know you are a retard but everything has an action and a reaction to what you do.

But I did ask?

You can always load SimCity and watch godzilla wreck one of the default cities. Or you can have some strategy games to run all computer players only.

That's a girl not a trap, you lying fag. I recognize her from that kantai collection shit.

Back to your containment board you mentally ill faggots.

Get youtube-dl and MPV, the two together can stream almost any web video. Setup some kind of keybind to automatically play any video link in your clipboard and bam, you can easily watch video without fucking around with your extensions. You can even set maximum resolution and chosen framerate so can force it to 720p or something so it buffers faster, it's also way less fucky with pausing/rewind/fast forward than the web player.

I'm not sure if it's as easy to set up on Windows as it is in Linux but that's what you get for being a Windowsnigger.

Could you love another anime poster?

Animal Crossing

I sense a retarded thread where OP moves the goalposts any time anyone tries to figure out what he means when he says "action."
See, here we go. By my reckoning, Pokemon games don't have action because they're turn based. Unless you're referring to the minigames in the newer ones, which is stupid since they are separate games unto themselves.

This, unless you count running from bees.

How young are you?

Euro Truck Simulator games
Train sims

Simulation games like Animal Crossing have that, unless if you mean walking sims like Gone Homo

Well, just about any turn based game like SRPGs or 4X games, I suppose.
There's things happening but you get all the time in the world to ponder your actions as well. It has as much action as chess, I suppose.

Though, judging from your thumbnail and your post, I guess this isn't exactly what you were going for.
Rather games that are enjoyable to watch, perhaps after a little setup on your end but afterwards you're given quite a nice show to look at.

Most RTS can eventually reach something similar when you're so much better than your oponents that a very, very large blob of units can just a-move across the map. This is frowned upon by most RTS fags since it's really boring in terms of gameplay but in terms of show? I do love me some blobs.

You also have JRPGs like Neptunia or Xenoblade. You have action for sure, but often it's quite easy to understand it and over-level to the point that fights are more about looking at some neat coreography by your heroes than defeating a foe, not to mention all the cutscenes.

You can also try just about any game where you can employ automation. Minecraft and Rimworld with the proper mods are pretty amazing to watch some impressive structures or villages. Factorio gets to that stage on it's own even.

Other than that, stick to point & click games (even though the really good ones are kinda old). If they even feature combat to begin with, it's something fast and simple anyway.

Play Desert Bus, faggot OP.