Who are these idiots?

Who are these idiots?

Everytime I see "Trump is literally Hitler" people, my gut reaction is that there couldn't be better controlled opposition if they tried

youtu.be/ApaRcfFmLuU

refusefascism.org/about-contact/

sunsara.blogspot.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yp0x8l3MeM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Communist_Party,_USA
youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
youtube.com/watch?v=l3iUCgEEMAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like have you ever heard of a group called the CIA?

tucker only choses people he can beat in an argument

Didn't Tucker get BTFO by a 15 year old tankie?

He got completely exposed by Jon Stewart before.

this scrawny bitch is from the RCP. Yes, Bob Avakian's RCP. top kek

(checked)
Got a link?

Do we need another one of these threads

How about a thread about theory and criticism of fascism, or how about something we don't do every single day endlessly because it's a ground point we stand with Holla Forums on that attracts them here they may as well post themselves

No he fucking didn't, he allowed Stewart pretend CNN was 'dividing' people over some gay show that was meant to be about debate, it was a total hack job by Stewart who used all his power at the time to focus on some gay little show that at least pretending to be about debate. I cringe anytime people refer to this it was embarrsing to watch.

On OP's video her name is Sunsara Taylor.

If you google the name, you see she is 100% involved with the RCP.
Here's a vid: youtube.com/watch?v=3yp0x8l3MeM

"Refuse Fascism" is an RCP front.

Fuck Sunseed Tailor I want to see Tucker get BTFO

Isn't the RCP filled to the brim with CIA?

he was asking for a link to the stewart debate

What's the RCP?

Mounties

The vehicle through which Big Bob Avakian spreads his message of glorious proletarian liberation.

Marxist–Leninist–Maoist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Communist_Party,_USA

Crossfire was blatant fucking propaganda garbage that masqueraded itself as being politically neutral, it misled people and there's a reason the show got cancelled after his appearance.

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

What's bob avakian known for?
Is he a meme?

HE IS THE SUPREME HOLDER OF THE ONLY PROPER REVOLUTIONARY SYNTHESIS OF REVOLUTIONARINESS FOR THE 21ST THEORY

Bob Avakian is the prophet of communism and founder of the RCP cult. Here is Sunsara reading a verse from Bob's biblical scripture, BAsics

youtube.com/watch?v=l3iUCgEEMAk

kek

>Honey, are you ready for the BAsex?

When a group of people's theory and criticism of fascism is wrong, there's no reason we shouldn't point it out.

It got fired because of Stewarts power at the time, end of fucking story, he could have done it to ANY non fox show at the time and killed their career if he wanted to, he went after a nobody filler show. Was pathetic when fucking Wolf Blitzer is still paid by that corporation.

kek are you seriously white knighting for Tucker fucking Carlson?

No, I'm shitting on some queer who is using John fucking Stewart as an argument.

Why did Jon Stewart fire you?

People who say Trump is a fascist have never read a book on the subject.
That said, he is a cunt. Just not a fascist cunt.

It's okay Tucker, Stewart is gone, he can't hurt you anymore.