Yearly reminder that this is the best vidya for Christmas

Yearly reminder that this is the best vidya for Christmas

I thought the best vidya was turning off the electronics and playing board games with the family.

if i wanted to kill myself i would choose a less painful method than monopoly

No one said it had to be Monopoly, fuckwit. You could play Ocnnect 4 instead!

Don't play Shit games then. tabletop has gotten good stuff over the past few years, unlike vidya, sit down an enjoy a game of Coup, or Splendor, or the Doom or Dark Souls Board Games.

My man, I was going to post this in the Christmas thread.
Outstanding taste.

Wojak posters are all cuckchanners who don't play vidya confirmed.

Affanculo

Go back to /ogc/

Capo,una sola cosa non più vorrei dirti,m'ha aggradato molto il tuo post,sul serio,è un dei più sensazionali che ho visto per il momento,è un'opera d'arte,senza esagerare,è qualcosa che potrebbe esser stata fatta dallo stessissimo Da Vinci,la genialità che possiede sì può notare da kilometri di distanza,neanche la peggiore delle male lingue potrebbe mai dire che non ci troviamo di fronte ad una maestosità visibile una volta ogni mille anni.Non ho mai visto in tutti i miei anni di vita qualcosa di tale magnitudine, provoca una sensazione indescrivibile,un'allegria immensa sebbene non abbia fatto alcuna azione,un sentimento raro da incontrare però fantastico,qualcosa come una brezza in un calorosa estate,o vedere l'allegria di un bimbo aprendo i suoi regali di natale,o semplicemente stare con la persona che più amiamo. Se tutti i post del mondo fossero come questo,non ci sarebbero guerre,non ci sarebbe dolore,oblìo,tristezza.Alzeremmo la testa ed intonando un canto all'unisono,come coro di arcangeli diremmo: Io credo nel domani

Post discarded

(checked)
I should learn Italian

pizza du fromage

CAUSE MY FAMILY IS DEAD

I don't remember that room.
Man that final level is some kind of a mindfuck. Go through a bank and find a religious cult, then aliens, then all kinds of fucked up shit.
I mean, I know that's the entire point of the game, but that level actually hit me.

DLC levels translation when?

Come on lad..

(double checked)
>tfw relative is guild master of shitty MMORPG

I can't imagine a more miserable fate than that of being related to, or even living with, someone addicted to an MMO to the point of it feeling like an obligation.

Which shitty MMORPG?

Allods Online

I hate ID jumping.