What's the most bizzare glitch you've encountered in a game?

What's the most bizzare glitch you've encountered in a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousAwkwardPancakeDogFace
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got stuck in the real life zone once, it was awful.

CUckchan refugees making (1) and done template threads.

It's been a feature since the 2014 update

God i love those images

That super jump glitch in halo 2 was pretty fun

mind elaborating?

Still one of the funniest bugs I've encountered in a game

The - world in SMB. That shit is a trip.

I once had donkey kong country 3 on the snes boot to the second level with nothing interactable and the palletes corrupted. weird as fuck and it deleted all my saves. this was mid 90's

Game?

["It's almost harvesting season" echoing throughout the world]

Butter Siege.

Mount & Blade, this glitch used to pop up years ago but they patched it since then- back then there was nothing quite like laying siege to a Napoleonic fort in multiplayer while under the gaze of a heartless god.

You better not be a manhunter

clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousAwkwardPancakeDogFace

Happened to me a while ago in Napoleonic Wars.

How does such a thing even happen,the skybox texture gets replaced with a face randomly?

I don't know how it happens but it's pretty spooky since it's not there when you first get in the map.

Thinking it over, don't the shenanigans that sappers get in to count as glitching?

It happens when Harlus calls a feast and/or needs more butter

I've had that happen to me, except they didn't come back. Fuckers.

Not him but you'd run into a wall and then jump off of a ledge then jump as you landed and you'd fly to the ceiling of the level.
I think you could do it in campaign, but multiplayer is where it was normally done, especially in custom games.

In BF3 story mode the last mission in the last QTE event where you are fighting in NYC your friend helps you as you are fist fighting on time square and then for a flash second you look over your shoulder back and that marine that was a friend he was like 4 feet off the ground and his body was like in a cross like Luigi in that weird comic/pic. I only saw it briefly but man it blew my mind. Really creepy.

It is called t-pose. It is often used as "standard" pose for models, so if something goes wrong a model might reset back in to that t-pose. Or something, I dunno.

Only thing that come to mind is the initial hours of the TF2 halloween event with the themepark map where everyone was put into reference pose before the server crashed

Correct, also happens when models initially load into the game which is why a lot of the time the game fades in instead of instantly showing you what's what.

I played the glitcher 3 and glitched my way through the last boss. I somehow time-travelled up on the ship after getting stuck. Then i somehow hit the boss with half his life without doing anything. Then we were on some other platform and i was completely stuck, couldn't move and he was throwing attacks at me. Then back on the ship again all it took was one hit and i beat him.

What a piece of shit game.

You've been waiting to use that one huh?

Armored Core 1, I was boosting along a hallway, and warped through the floor. I had JUST enough power to boost back up to solid ground, and it only ever happened one time. Another time much further in the past, Double Dragon 2 for NES fucked up, and all of the weapons were random sprites. The flails became "severed" arms.

I thought it was the common name for "ZOMG BEST GAME OF ALL TIME!"?

Its like that star trek episode.

why you gotta be like that?

This doesn't count as truly bizarre, but something vaguely similiar happened to me in Icewind Dale - data somehow gets in the wrong place. I have a monk in my party, and instead of a standard lengthy mumbo jumbo entry, her character biography only says: "Locks can sometimes be opened through bashing." It's one of the random tips that display in loading screens, iirc.

my first playthrough of morrowind, i had beaten the mainquest and went to the mainland for tribunal. ended up fighting gaenor, expecting a hugely challenging fight like everyone was talking about.
however, i shot him with a few arrows and then he bugged out and started running away from me. even when i caught up to him and stood in front of him, he stayed bugged, kept running away, and never did anything to me for the rest of the fight. was a huge fucking letdown.

"we forgot the mortal"

Good stuff.

In Link's Awakening, if I enter dungeon 3 again some time after beating it (not sure how soon this happens), some of the unlocked key doors are locked again. This glitch seems to happen every run.

Don’t you know user? Games can only ever be the second coming of Christ or irredeemable shit. Finding things “OK” or “passable” is for fence shitter faggots.

What did he mean by this?

Castlevania once booted in a way that red orbs immediately fell, and they sent me to the next checkpoint because that's how stages are divided

cu-CUCK-ck'en-chan refugoonies muh-CAKE-ing (5) & nudoom templatoon BREED-deads.

ITS TIME TO GO BACK TO >>>/bed/

I strongly implore you to consider suicide.

…what?

It's time to stop posting

what the fuck are you talking about?

I once got stuck on someone's weapon while playing Roblox 6 years ago.

Glitch city in pokemon red.

why didn't they just warp out lmao

I don't know where you came from but you have to go back

(you)

(You)