Can we explain why Holla Forums attracts so many Americans?

Can we explain why Holla Forums attracts so many Americans?

4chan/Holla Forums is american website

That is such a brilliant example of Holla Forums's obsession with symptoms over causes.

Because Amerifats are absolutely fucking dumb. Generally speaking of course.

First the white cuck ball and now cuck carts

Can you believe these Marxists?

This.

Easily explainable by their failing nation and the decay of the middle class and the further deprecation of the lower.
Add that to the fact that they have been on decades, maybe centuries of anti left propaganda and you have yourself a recipe to brew degenerate right wing believers.

With bull carts.

America has to help our oil industry by tax subsidizing the development of millions of gas running shopping carts for more burgers

The location of a website has no relevance on its userbase, the language of the content does.

young men getting fucked over by late capitalism and because the left has been suppressed for 30 years that anger is being directed right.

so much for the tolerant right

This thread wasn't being serious it was meant to make fun of our naive American impotent friends.

You cant even fit three two litre bottles of coke in that little cuck marxist fag cart and still have room for twenty pounts of burgermeat and potato chips.

This.

What a shocker.

This. Real men don't get the earth to carry their groceries for them.

Heh

Anyone who is a Nazi has to be from a place of lack of education, because a focus on education would make light the fact Nazis weren't just terible but terrible at what they were doing.

The history of the Nazi party is ultimately a comedy, those who don't know focus on what Triumph of the Will portrayed still to this day we focus on. Those who do, know that the Nazi party at time of Triumph of the Will was made (that we establish culturally what "nazis were like"), was at the time where Germany was on the brink of civil war with the German army not following state orders, and an enormous number of assassinations of party members that didn't agree with party line.

The "military" paraded through the "film", are all SS officers who are themselves organs of the party, while the actual German Army is humorously absent. Giving the sense of German might and force where there was none.

Americans aren't taught all this so they go "Yeah, but I can't get laid it's the Jews fault, those carts are small and funny looking heil Hitler Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck Everyone But Us Cuck Cuck Cuck CUcK Cuck Cuck You're a Cuck these carts are cucks My Mom Is A Cuck Star Cuck Wars Cuck Stop Talking Now Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck Cuck". The Nazi Party today is humorously emulating the incompetency of the nazi party of the past. It would make sense America is where it comes to roost.

my favourite nazi are stupid moment was building a national highway system for a country that can't afford cars because they are poor as shit and gas costs 5 times what it whould because they are only using synthetic fuel. said national highway system was useless in the war because of said fuel shortage, the only people who found it useful were the US and Soviet armies.

I thought that they were SA.

WOW are you saying that Adolph 'literally Hercules' Hitler wasn't an alpha bull who cucked like everybody in Germany? Didn't you know that the reason Stalin invaded Germany was because Hitler cucked him? You commies are just like Stalin getting cucked by alpha nazis

SA and SS, excuse. My point was that the Wehrmacht, who were supporting civil disobedience, were included in all but one scene, of Hitler inspecting them. The scene isn't even in many transfers.

My favourite moment in nazism:
wew

4chan is banned in Russia.

So I know all the users with that flag are fake.

Or most likely Americans on VPN/Proxy

I need sauce now

Europe has a real left, instead of just liberals and conservatives.

Holla Forums is too

have you been here lately? It's just as much with the idpol here

Freudian as fuck

THISCANTBEREAL.jpg

Holla Forums did it again.

how the fuck can you be a cuck if you are single? a cuck is someone whos wife is fucking another man

Nobody tell him about shopping baskets.

future wife*

Yeah but we don't have flags, so no one realy fakes being from Russia.

Yeah Holla Forums is so accurate about their prediction ability on what it comes to what women want

Every woman loves Holla Forums

That's why they hate it and its entire user base and its userbase doesn't know to exist emotionally and take to task their insecurities with a kind of subversive politics that absorbs their lives and deprives them of what they want

Someone can accurately predict anything from there

This isn't a giant game of projection

a "cuck" can also be the type of person that would happen to, and even the type of person who would enjoy it

Please don't post this anymore.

Holla Forums themselves

Holla Forumss labyrinth of psycho-sexual issues confuses me

not

Found the jew.

go back to pounding off to MLP erotica

pictured: the master race

not sure if european aristocracy or fish/human hybrid program that went horribly wrong

Fucking monkey degenerates.

I've been around since the beginning of 4chan and I stopped paying attention to Holla Forums many, many years ago. I find it confusing & frightening that they are now completely controlled by the establishment, yet somehow still think of themselves as "dangerous rebels" because they post Pepe & are openly racist. How can you be a rebel if you openly suck the President's dick? He's the head of the crooked establishment, how could he be elected if he weren't going to play ball for capital?
I think I am just too old for the internet in general.

america's got a new president now btw. Holla Forums is probably still stuck sucking CIA cock talking about dangerous muslims behading each other for no reason.

trump represents their absent fathers that never taught them to be men.

You alright there mate? Or are you a rehabilitated Holla Forumsyp who still has a hard on for muh strong male role models

You're the rehabilitated Holla Forumsyp

This post is an example of Holla Forums's obsession with typing out quick buzzwords with no further explanation in an attempt to appear intelligent.

What buzzwords did that post even make it was an observation

Back to reddit friendo.

I once literally saw a thread on Holla Forums that asked 'Who here wishes Trump was their dad?'. It had plenty of people saying they did.

Damn, DeVos strikes fast

The ability to keep spouting entry level left shit from two years ago as if it was new and still funny or observant is Reddit and we should be beyond this into talking about other authors then endlessly making the same joke about Stirner instead of being critical on what makes it the perfect place to rehabilitate Holla Forums into deceiving them into a self help mindset they can get everything they ever want Holla Forums or reddit deprived them of

Let me spell it out for you:

Cause = Isolation, loneliness
Symptom = 'Cuck carts'

The guy even sees this relationship but he still can't get past his obsessive disgust with the symptom. Just like how Holla Forums rages about things like Islamic terrorism and black crime, not the underlying causes of those things.

Try to lay off the reddit spacing and coming across like you don't know what you're replying to then.

Try not to accuse everyone being reddit when you're not too far from the tree yourself

Guys, if you call everybody reddit then it stops being an insult and just becomes reddit=person I don't like and then it just means nothing

Stop being a retard. It's your own fault for having the communicative skills of someone with aspergers.

Wasn't someone here just talking about how annoying buzzwords are

Why don't you stop projecting, and why doesn't that guy call you out for using the biggest buzz word of the last 6 years

Huh wow buzzwords gb2pol
This is the level of post you are defending here

I'm not. I'm telling people to act on what they post, but I guess you don't believe in what you post.

That is exactly what happened to the word "faggot."

I'm not telling anyone not to use buzzwords. Buzzword is a buzzword itself.
If I read a post mentioning spooks and someone replies telling them to get back to Holla Forums, why would I not assume they're so fresh off the boat they think spooks is racist? That's not even an overuse of telling someone to go back to reddit, that is peak reddit.

That's not what I implied at all, and Holla Forums is not a board that is just defined by its racism but the flavor of person it produces

How can they access 4chan from a proxy Russian IP if it is banned there?

If you're amused by the cuck cart, wait till you hear about the cuck shed.

and autism as well

The patricians were the old Roman nobility. They could be seen as the opposite of the "plebeians", who were the commoners.

They weren't bourgeoisie in any sense.

"Faggot" was a generic insult from the start.

This one is correct though.

that's where most shills live.

also ofc lead and fluoride in water and paint

America is larger than all of Europe unless you include Russia as part of it. Not sure why not more Canadians though since it's bigger than the US.

USA is a country filled with anomie. It's a failed state without a real national identity.
No wonder so many americans here on Holla Forums are internationalists/globalists or say that countries are a spook. They don't know what's it like to live in a real country where people feel integrated and trust each other.
One just has to look at a "peace index" map to see that USA is chaos.

user, I…

What are you even trying to do retard?

I haven't a clue.

Cuck as a word have so degenerated it's basically a novspeak way of saying either little, meek, weak, small, feeble and bad.

The success of this term is an intrication of spooks, rather than a pure sexual projection imo.
What is truly considered abbhorent in this is the idea of not passing one's genes or even worse, allocating ressources to pepretuate someone else's genes (see the wife's son joke, which i find very telling).
Cuck as an insult can only truly makes sense in a worldview where:
1 the main purpose of sex is procreation.
2 The sake of the bloodline passes before anything.

But then again, the Internet degrade every term so i'm not sure it means more than "anything i don't like", just like based became a synonym of cool.