"Man that was a fun New Vegas playthrough, shame they never made a Fallout 4… OH!. oh. yeah."

"Man that was a fun New Vegas playthrough, shame they never made a Fallout 4… OH!. oh. yeah."

Does this ever apply to you? a game you love gets a sequel so bad you forget it exists because its that none relevant?

It also happened the other day watching documentary on goytube about dead space 2. I thought 'god those rumours of a planet based ds3 would have been great…. wait' and the disappointment rolls in again.

Oddly FF13 sticks but that was 'the decade of lightning' so like the irish and 'the troubles' that lasted so long its going to stick i suppose.

Do you feel the feel i am feeling?

Yes, everything after MGS3. And not vidya but Humanz is a terrible album.

Andromeda's alright.

I'm 25 and woke up December 25th already dead. The world before me is am empty shell of what it used to be. I can recognize the faces and the places but it's as if I'm seeing them for the first time. Unfamiliar and foreign, everyone and everything is a machine of reaction and action to me. My pain consumes every fiber of my soul and mercilessly rips away the rose colored glasses I've worn for 25 years. The truth about women has become apparent and in that I clearly see the mechanical nature of behavior and reality. All men are not created equal and despite the wests attempts at a disney like narrative, life is a game of power and value. If you don't participate in the game, then you lose. No one is special and people are replaceable. We are a white canvas upon which other beings project on to. Your family is only held together by conditioning and the belief of what a family should be. Same goes for friends and intimate relationships. Consider that you get what you put in work for. How you're perceived is what holds the key to what people will let you get away with. The world works hard at hiding this truth, but I'll never unsee what I now see. I'm no special snowflake, I'm as good as buried. All concerns for meaning and love can be discarded. Today you're a somebody, tomorrow you're old news. A new paradigm a new world with no people in it. Just nature and conditioning doing what it does. 100% indifferent to anything. Facts not comfort. Awake but unable to go back to sleep. Thank you.

No OP not at all, in fact I love modern games! FO4 is the best shit to play on my new XBOX ONE X! Why would you say anything bad about modern games? We're here to talk about how GOOD they are, not to hear some naysayer whine at us!

Are you >>14039059 ?
Please leave

Todd this isn't your usual thing, is christmas lonely at bethesda?

You were saying?

No because I acknowledge new vegas was shit as well. I really pity the lot of those who feel the duty of perpetuating this meme in the vain hope this somehow hurts Todd.

Can you recommend me a good action game to play?

Yeah, user. This game was called wasteland. I wish nobody ever tried to make shitty sequels to that.

Fallout 4 was decent, not fun, but playable.

????????????????????????????

Fucking CS3 premier pro is more stable than Wasteland 2, god damn

The power of Unity.

boston was a good looking world but thats all the game has going for it.

fucking walking simulators at least can get that and writing/music okay.

Don't worry, you're not missing out on much.
Wasteland 2 is a forgetably mediocre experience, and it looks absolutely disgusting on top of that.

Oy vey you dirty go… I mean fellow consumer, buy Skyrim Special Edition. Very kosher game.

Boston was complete shit.

you call yourself a jew? what do you hate money?

thank mr. merchant I will go buy Skyrim now.

have you touched F03 recently? i'll take fog snaking around the shells of rotting townhouses and the pathetic attempts at natural life to keep a woodland going over "this ground is green, that ground is rocky and slightly less green.

colour choice as kind of overblown and bled out but running into mansions and stuff felt more like actual places while fallout 3 will just have a single cul de sac on the middle of a highway in what was once a forest with nothing else there. no bus stops, no stores, nothing.

I think about low level world building a lot. blame rpg maker as a teen.

Todd pls

OP biggest homo ever. I dont like these things so they don't exist in my bubble.

Fallout 3 really isn't that super incredible, its a buggy, same corridor and hallways on repeat, slow progression and youll be in pipboy healing, reapplying buffs etc on higher difficulties or camping while your VATS replenishes.

FF13 ahaha, FF has been shit since 10 was mehh mediocre but acceptable, and 9 being the last true, great masterpiece and work of art FF.

Dead space no comment, never played, never will. Looks like a shit boring game, but everyone seems to love it regardless. First game or last game, all the same. Shoot aliens in space and be scared of fake pixels on a screen? You gotta be a soyboy to get scared in a game and it seemed thats all it has going for it, didnt seem innovative or special in any way

How the hell do you wake up dead?

Look at me Rick.

This isn't a LOL thread

I sometimes forget that Deus Ex: Invisible War exists. When I think of the series, I usually only think of the original and Human Revolution. Sometimes I remember Mankind Divided, which was good, but far more flawed than the other two. See? Forgot Invisible War again.

Because you're alive when you go to sleep

Just curious, but what is your opinion on other horror games? Say, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Alone in the Dark, that sort of thing?

But if you die in your sleep, you don’t wake up. unless there’s an afterlife, checkmate Atheists.

These days I only feel alive when I'm asleep.

lol

So you're saying it was functional nothing more.

I'm wondering when Squaresoft is going to make its next game. Final Fantasy X-2 came out over 15 years ago. Been waiting, but haven't seen anything since.

Also /r9k/ is leaking.

They did make a third entry in the FFX series.

It was a short story
Tidus gets decapitated when he kicked an explosive thinking it was a Blitzball

I'm >>14039059

Fuck you, I'll rape your ass.

That was a wonderful little story, and its the shame that it was the only thing Nojima has done since. I wonder why he suddenly stopped working on video games after X-2…

nice premise but weak prose/10

Playing New Vegas now and it's not that good. Atmosphere is bland, boring and not that original. I thought this game was supposed to be way better than F03. It's supposed to have better writing and characters, but I feel like it's almost worse.

Put about 15 hours into it and it's been pretty fucking boring.

Go play the older fallouts as they're much better, and if you can't stomach crpgs for whatever reason, then you should stay away from RPGs all together. Tactics a best

Pic related is the real modern Fallout.

I laffed

People on the RTS threads forcefully removed this abomination from their heads.

I prefered Underrail.

Fallout 4 was way more fun than NV.

Anyone who dislikes Fallout 1, Fallout2, or Fallout: New Vegas and Dead Money in particular, is a retard who sucks at video games. Without exception.

Supcom2 for all its faults, is simply the end result of the creators responding to critics of the first game. Everything bad about supcom2 is literally something that casualfag critics bashed the first game for including

At that was a hard learned lesson in why you don't pander to or take casuals seriously.

I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad: the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had

You can pretty much thank EA for perhaps just under half of all hyped up sequels that turned out to be shit. EA is cancer incarnate, so it would only be appropriate that anything they associate themselves with will either shrivel up and die or fade so far into obscurity that they are basically dead. After which, their corpse is consumed to sustain the necrotic company which cannibalises it's own assets to literally suck out their souls.

He's not 100% wrong.

is this the power of muh dik moffuga, we be stealin yo wimin?
an amorphous blob that barely looks like a female?

A lesson never learned since then it looks like.

Jade Cocoon really deserves a sequel.

I agree. Anyone that thinks number of game features (more quests, more weapons, etc.) is more important than game experience has a lot of learning to do

This.

Mass Effect is a dull repetitive mess of unreal engine ugly, but it also could be engaging. The talks with Saren, Sovereign, and Vigil. Breaking up the action in a mission by introducing new characters you can interact with and learn about. Ilos with its thudding heartbeat.
The sequels don't have that

I liked Point Lookout more than Dead Money. Call the cops they cannot stop me.

Fallout 4 is an improvement over Fallout 3. Pretty much everything is better or the same (eg better gunplay, same pants-on-head retarded story). For the most part that just goes to show how bad FO3 was though. It's also technically true to say NV never got a sequel.

Fallout 4 is a sequel to Fallout 3 which was also shit.
New Vegas was a standalone game done under a license by an unrelated studio. Which is good in it's own right.
It will probably never get a sequel becouse it turned out to be better than any of his produced games.

There were rumors that Obsidian would make a standalone for 4 but it's not the same Obsidian anymore.

I'm playing through that right now myself. I cheated a little and gave my guys full stats for my "Aztec Gods of Fitness" playthough. I sing the song every time I save.

2 couldn't have been that bad…

i don't understand ea/bioware
the fans literally went through so many mental gymnastics that they made up an ending that was good and made sense to make up for their shit one
and they went out of their way
spending money and man hours
to put out an update
that said
no…
we assure you…
the ending was shit on purpose

Saw Fallout 4 on steam for 75% off.
Still didn't buy it.

SupCom2 killed the company, didn't it?

I wanted to love the Mass Effect series. I wanted it so bad, I must have spent hundreds of hours playing and doing everything in the first game.
And then EA happened.

There's nothing wrong with this opinion.

oh wow youre really fitting right in