youtube.com/watch?v=VqYpA56HWDQ
youtu.be/9jf1WBqNpmc
youtu.be/SnmQU45fkiA
youtube.com/watch?v=vbX50uFYmd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IM GOING TO FUCK YOU IN THE BUTT!!

suicidal. goodbye guys

Do a backflip.

I hope you anons don't do this. That said I don't know what I'll do.

Either live stream it or gtfo.

Fire Emblem 7 on the hardest mode
I had a few retards pick out the units I could use and asked them to be brutal so I got all the worst units I possibly could, its been rough
That remains to be seen
Not sure, my family doesn't really celebrate Christmas by gift-giving, especially since so many of our birthdays come near it and we just get gifts then
Can't do anything else because I'm working at the moment

The son of God died so you don't have to. Please don't go user, I can tell by that gondola you are a quality poster.

Planning on Playing Super Metroid later tonight [spoiler]on twitch, just for shiggles..
also Super Metroid Arcade[/spoiler]

Game Center CX

video related

couple boards

Ham, Fried Chicken, the whole god damn works

Actually yes, instead of EVERYONE getting gift cards this year, I went all out and got cool shit. Bros getting a Fire Stick, Sis is getting Das Boot Beer Glasses, Mom and Dad a new vinyl record player

nah

Not Bad, 3 day weekend, and get to do it all over again next weekend too. For the first time for the holidays, Im feeling brettygud.

I'm pretty sure after 2017 years we've hit the expiration date on jesus' sacrifice.
We might need a new one.

you are not allowed to off yourself unless you have finished TWEWY
If you already have you replay it again you faggot

I'm going to fap every time an user refuses to fap!

Xenoblade 2.
Already slammed down my anime for today, but maybe I'll start Jewelpet Magical Change, or watch another episode of Pripara.
Idolm@ster Live The@ter Performance 06 and Pripara songs. Gaarumageddon is indisputable best video related.
Nothing. I queued up The Three Body problem about a month back, but haven't started on it yet.
Leftovers.
Nothing. We don't do that in my family of dysfunctionals.
Already did. Felt good man.
Tired.

Merry Christmas to you nerds as well. Hope your year was better than mine.

Starjew Valley. Bully me, it gets me hard.
Perhaps some wacky GMOD videos to quiet down my depressive episode some.
embed related.
this gay board
Sandwiches.
nothing.
Of course. My crush refused my offer in favor of yours. We had to find out what she told you.
The Hell most try to escape, or at the very least block with material possessions, I call it home.

How very merry it is.

Funny coincidence, I just finished that again yesterday.
Still missing some pins and items, not sure if I can be arsed to get them all.

I'm feeling a bit generous, do any of you anons want something on steam? Something not super expensive that you can't pirate?

I raise you the following point.

Don't go. You'll be missing the worst.

Friends

I'll have to disappoint you, but you don't get to bring any.

b-but i am your friend user

I'm gonna beat Valkyria Chronicles then check out Hollow Knight or play more Cuphead.
Prolly Gremlins.
Various snow/winter themed songs from vidya.
Holla Forums and Holla Forums
Lasagna
I really cheaped out this year for everyone except my one cousin. Got her favorite animu on DVD and a bunch of arts and craft stuff.
Not till the 26th.
I just want this holiday to be over tbh.

I fucking hate christmas

Prey (It's good. Fight me), Observer, Hellblade and Siege.
youtube.com/watch?v=VqYpA56HWDQ I also need to watch some Christmas Story and A Charlie Brown Christmas. It just wouldn't be Christmas w/o a little of those two.
>LISTENAN
youtu.be/9jf1WBqNpmc
youtu.be/SnmQU45fkiA
I might go out to eat tonight, not sure. I am looking forward to Christmas dinner with family tomorrow. It was amazing last year.
Nothing, I had to spend $725 at my dentist recently. I could afford to spend some on gifts, but I like to save money. Christmas isn't really about gifts, anyway.
I had to go into work today, which sucked, but I got off early. So that is cool. I look forward to seeing family and eating good food and just relaxing. I feel alright.

Merry Christmas.

I love Christmas, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Svp3
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko, Gurren Lagann
Bolt Thrower
Hyperion by Dan Simmons
Don't know yet
I got some books on military history my dad will probably like
Not today, trying to regenerate my magical wizardly energy
Pretty good, just got home 2 days ago on leave so I'm relaxing right now. The only bummer is that on the way I lost or left my memory card for my PS2 somewhere on the way so I lost pretty much all of my save data. But other than that, I'm doing alright.

Merry Chistmas guys, I hope one day we all get our waifus for christmas.

Good taste
Never mind

Don't do it

Probably Max Payne
Gremlins
Generic Christmas radio, I'm OK with it. Some Sinatra too
nada
spaghetti and a porkchop
pops - an overpriced cover for his tablet
mom - multiple picture frames stuck together with family photos
sis - she already got her present, fuck her
myself - probably a Boss watch
on christmas? baby jesus is watching, dude
working grave shift on christmas, but I'm an orthodox christian, so it evens out

Don't worry, I spared you one.

Oh and a very merry christmas to all you filthy casuals animals, I wouldn't trade you for a hundred normalfag friends.

stream it

I been playing Zombasite with my brother while eating shrimp and pasta with tea. Might play Star Ruler 2 with him later too.

Roguelikes
This candle on my desk, it is quite a sight
Embed
Man pages
Ham

Just cause 2 multiplayer.
Anime.
Shitty christmas songs.
Konosuba's 12th volume.
Smoked chicken and thoughts of suicide.
I don't have loved ones.
Itadaki! Seieki!'s western uncensored release.
Just about nothing.

I want to be smothered to death by her cushions.

"Tom Clancy's Wrap All The Presents Before You Gotta Go See Your Family in 2 Hours: Siege"
Embed related. I cri errytiem
Chill music
Just finished a book, prolly gonna start reading Hermann Balck's memoirs next
iT iS a MyStErYyYy
Nice try I ain't tellin
already did
tryin to relax but stressed about other shit, like work. hope I can just let go of it for a few days.

Medical costs are fucking ridiculous

The first one? That's a good winter game

u too buddy

stream it

Is that still populated? I remember having fun with it many years back but I figured it'd be dead by now. I wish there were more multiplayer open-world/sandbox games

You can still find people around but the issue is that there never is anything to do.
If there were SAMP-like servers that tried to build unique games out of the multiplayer mod a lot of people would play.

I remember the server I played on had a 3-faction territory control gametype or something, and I enjoyed playing that

Xcom 2, EDF 4.1
Toradora, Fate Apocrypha, Fullmetal Alchemist
Random weebshit
Night Lords Omnibus
Ham
Money
Anime tiddies
Breddy gud, excited for Christmas, even more excited that it will be over soon

Heroes 3 campaign
Home Alone
Christmas eurobeat
mlp fanfiction
borscht with dumplings
niece: some cash for xbone she want to buy
dad: expensive beer
mom: a book
not today
pretty gud, after I decorated a Christmas tree with dad we watched a movie
i should spend more time with him

Ponyland awaits you, user. Good luck.

Maybe vanilla WoW. Maybe Factorio or one of the games from my backlog, or one of the million I'm in the middle of. I don't know, fuck me.

Give me something to watch, I'm tired of watching King of the Hill.

Maybe some synthwave, if I play something.

Just this. Might look at Bartkira.

Nothing. Going to my moms tomorrow, probably going to have spaghetti with marinara sauce or something retarded like that.

Going to get my girlfriend something next paycheck. A bunch of shit came up and I couldn't get her anything right now. She can't afford to get me anything either, she understands.

Fapped to some degenerate shit this morning. Not again today.

Bored, wish I was able to go to my girlfriends family function tonight, but she's with them again tomorrow and I need to see my crazy mother.
Probably going to get some beer and maybe that'll make me interested in doing something.

Fire Emblem 12. All my shit's broken so I'm limited to what I can play on my old DS Lite.
Might watch Rudolph when it gets later. Nothing right now though.
Got some christmas music I actually like going.
Probably nothing. I don't feel like it much anymore.
I don't know. I was going to buy soup yesterday and I forgot.
I have no family or loved ones left.
Onizuka Naoshi, again. Already did once today.
Pretty fuckin' miserable. I always talk about liking not having to run around this time of year but it gets lonely. I had lunch with a girl I know and her parents because they wanted to meet me. That's it for the year though.

you gonna bang?

Already did.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Just cleaning up some side quests. May start my Megami Tensei II playthrough later.

VOTOMS

Christmas songs

All these posts about Christmas time

Probably nothing special.

Considering I don't have anyone, nothing.

Already did, fam.

A bit lonely. Moved into a new apartment and I'm alone until the first week of January. Place is way too big for one person.

wow gay

It was pretty good. Not good enough to label her a loved one, though.

Link To The Past on an emulator
cant watch shit since my second monitors backlight broke and i cant seem to figure out what parts need to be replace or where to get them
webm related
nothing
Green Pozole
I just gave my mom a couple hundred bucks so she can do some shopping
to Kyonyuu Fantasy and might download that new Illusion game later on Play Home
bretty gud

mongolia campaign in eu4, and starting a new zelda:oot game.
watched a streamer i enjoy for an hour-ish, watched some spongebob with my little sis, and an ep of scrubs.
random playlist of music i've got. also an hourlong mix of ghibli covers.
nothing today.
not a damn thing, all the good food is tomorrow. actually prolly gonna go get some taco bell.
a dvd player for my mom and her bf because she doesn't have one and wants to watch some dvds.
a 'my little pony' toy for my sister.
i haven't so far today, but we'll see later.
meh to the power of meh.

That seems unusual for normalfags. What's so interesting about you that they'd want to meet you even when you're not in a relationship with their daughter?

Well, there's gonna be a baby and she wants to keep it. I guess they figured they should meet its dad? I don't get it either. I don't get any part of it. If I understood this kind of thing I'd be manipulating people into giving me obscene amounts of money.

I can't tell if you're fucking with me

I wish I was. I'd rather be alone than mostly alone but with a baby. Is that a normal thing, though? Maybe if they expect I might be dropping it off for their holiday dinners or whatever but it doesn't make sense to me. And they were too nice. I wouldn't be nice, I would be angry and probably yelling.

Are you (the whole lot) even human? Are you, god forbid, Albanian?

No
That's subjective. We're a bunch of fucking leaves. I was going to write "The only upside to this whole thing is" and then an upside to it, but I can't think of one. I guess I'll eventually have someone else to hunt for my good socks when I forget where I left them.

They want to make a good impression for several reasons, namely, you're hopefully the father of their grandchild, they don't want to scare you away from seeking a deeper relationship with their daughter, and she most likely told them to play nice probably while letting them know you're an autist. Chimping out and getting angry would do them, their daughter, and their grandchild no good. The fact that they seem to understand this means you could've done a lot worse for potential future in laws.

I guess that makes a bit of sense. The whole thing's a bit much for me. I was just happy that someone wanted to sleep with me and would have been content to do it once and then go home and curl up in my nice bed with a movie and a comically oversized cup of coffee.

Is this Christmas magic or something? God or Santa heard of your loneliness and gave you a family to share Christmas with. You might be overwhelmed by this now but seeing as you're not cursing their name it seems the girl and her parents are not that bad. Have hope and don't think too much about things you can't change, user.

EDF5
Dark Souls 3
Injustice 2
Maybe some Kamen Rider Kuuga or Cops later
nothing
study material for work
maybe some enchiladas
nothing, no money to spend on other at the moment
did that earlier
Tired, and really don't want to go to work tomorrow

Merry Christmas everyone

I guess it might be nice once the baby can talk and walk and think and stuff. It was always nice having someone who looked forward to seeing you. Had to have my cat put down not long ago so I don't even have that anymore. Her parents were nice. Her mom seems to like me a lot. I think moms are easier to deal with, at least for a guy. A lot of dads are overprotective of their daughters or get weird about it. Moms remember what it's like to be young and maybe in love with a boy their dad didn't like.

Do you actually have to work tomorrow? That's pretty rough if so. Just cruel.

I volunteered to work the Christmas schedule, so I could have 10 days off after the twenty seventh.

How does a retarded sperg convince a girl to fuck them in the first place? You better not fuck that up with your autism, user.

Oh, I see. That's not so bad, then.

I'm pretty good at hiding the sperg when I try, and I'm told I'm funny. Good facial aesthetics, too.

I don't know where I'm getting this, but are you per chance a surgeon of some kind?

God no. Even if I could remember all that medical stuff my hands are way too unsteady for anything like that.

I don't know what I expected.

Leftists don't play video games.
Never did, never will.

Every now and again I run into one, with the complaining over voice. They're too stupid to know how to mute, so they're forced to sit and listen.

I know that feel.

but user, you have such quirky digits

CIA?

First one that talks get to stay on my friends list

I thought it was already fylled

Something about fem necro… but doesn't having necro dlc break the Diablo3 two classes based on one attribute symmetry?

pubg
march comes in like a lion.
just fuck me up fam
youtube.com/watch?v=vbX50uFYmd0

check'd

impressive

>Hat in Time on sale for < $25

End me, Holla Forums.

just get some hot chocolate and a muffin or something.

Super Mario Odyssey and a bit of Cities: Skylines. I just want something relaxing for a short while.

Old Giant Bomb

Lo-fi radio while I occasionally study

Awfully boring law books for university.

Already had dinner, had sausage, mashed potatoes and gravy. Tomorrow should be good though, a nice traditional 3-bird roast. Or a turducken for you burgers.

Got my mum some expensive bubble bath and perfume.
For my dad I got him some specially made fudge.
My sister I got her some pyjamas she wanted.

Not tonight

Melancholic, I always feel just a little down this time of the year and I don't know why. Probably because I'm seeing everyone grow old and I know these times aren't going to last.

I wish you all a lovely Christmas anons, you might be underappreciated out there but here you're all right.

you could probably sell that shit on ebay. people are retarded enough that they will buy gift cards on there at a 1-to-1 ratio

I feel you. I won a $5 one from a stupid work contest. Being a Canadian, a $5 Starbucks card will get me basically nothing. Plus I'd have to drive 45 minutes to find one. A Timmy's card would have been used that day if that'd been the prize. I love Timmy's.

Shred the giftcard.

BOYCOTT STARCUCKS

They already have the money. They're hoping their giftcards are never used, that way they get the money for nothing.

End me. Fucking coffee shops.

If I can't trade it to someone or sell it then I'll just try to figure out what has the worst profit margin at their shops and buy as much of it as I can.

good idea. if you find out what it is be sure to let us know, because I'm sure more of us will be getting starbucks cards

Did some more research. You can apparently get a refund if you have the receipt. I'll give it a try later today. Hopefully I can get cash before the Steam sale ends.
There are gift card exchanges, but they all operate for-profit for the most part. Plebbit has a place to exchange them, apparently, and you might be able to get a 1:1 trade there.
I'll keep you guys posted; Ideally I'd like to deny Starbucks as much money as possible and get the best conversion rates.
This is why I never get anyone giftcards; they're no more useful than cash at best, but they're worthless anywhere else. No benefit unless you know for a fact that someone loves a company and will use it.

Nier Automata
nothin
NJPW music
boards
no fucking clue
nothin cause broke
waifu
alright

L4D2 somehow I can't get into any other games right now
Deadwood and some seasonal nippon stuff
The Builders and The Butchers
The Stand