You wake up in a field. The sky is painted like watercolors, and the wind shakes the grass with a soft melody...

You wake up in a field. The sky is painted like watercolors, and the wind shakes the grass with a soft melody. You see a town in the distance. Large piles of mud surround you, and one of them seems to be moving.

What do you do?

Pull down pants and get ready

Open the door

this desu

Get on the floor.

Every body do the dinosaur.

The world fears and awaits your naked presence.

You open an invisible door, and step through. Everything looks the same.

You lie back down. You rest your head on the invisible, yet perceptible opened door. You see a shape of a dinosaur in the clouds.

Kill self

Install gentoo

Return the slab

Having no available means to kill yourself, you decide to get creative. You bite down on your tongue as hard as you can, and immediately extreme pain surging through your body. You feel the blood foam in your lungs despite your efforts to cough it up. You panic for brief moments, and then, slip into darkness.

You wake up in the same field, with a laptop this time. It appears to be a dream. Unfortunately the laptop seems to be dead. Unless it is dreaming too.

You decide to stick the laptop in the shuffling mud pile. You hear a yelp from within.

Ask myself "Is this video games?" and sink into darkness.

Walk to the town that's full of anthro dogs

Uninstall Windows
Install Gentoo

IT'S WALK THE DINOSAUR YOU FUCKING IDIOT! GODDAMN NU-Holla Forums CAN'T EVEN GET SHITTY OLD MEMES RIGHT!

You feel a haunting presence from above, the hammer of bans is slowly approaching.

You start walking towards the town. The buildings are covered in a white film. The streets are covered in a white film. The town is completely empty, and it is now overcast. You hear howling through the streets.

The sky is now completely blank. You must upload a picture and configure it to your specific hardware from source to see what the sky looks like now.

Search the streets

Delete Holla Forums

I prepare a very special image for the occasion.

I deflect the hammer of bans with my proxy shield.

Get on the floor

Get your shit together /quests/. This is just sad.

The howling intensifies. The ground starts to quake. You sense danger, but continue to search the streets. Suddenly, you see a man as tall as a building! He is humping a window, and which each thrust yelling an odious “AWOOOOOO!!!!”

You see a flyer to “Start a leftist revolution!” You tear it down, feeling a sense of accomplishment. Why? Because (you) are always right!

The hammer seems to be gone… for now.

With the hammer of bans gone, I cast Devastating Eradication Spell Ultimax +5 at moot and his plank named beatimus.

BY THE GODS AND THE HUMAN SPIRIT, MY PENIS SHALL PURIFY THE HEAVENS!!
URRAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIGGGHHHHHH!!!

Ask if he has a sister

You feel the wrath of social justice pump through your veins! Truly you have the power to make a cuckold of anyone, even the lanky hasbeen owner of chans +4!

You scream at the top of your lungs, waiting for the gods to accept your challenge. The giant takes a look at you and says “Yes?”

The man laughs, and he points a claw at the distance. “Yeah, she’s over by the welfare building. She’s pretty good at getting knocked up, just hard at knocking down if you know whaddyi mean.”

GRAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Head over to the welfare building

I aim for the big head of them all. The man who calls himself cuppapasta. With all my power, I cast the ultimate spell. The Ruined Indigo Gaia Goro Erection Descimiator!

gentoo has finally compiled.

You traverse the streets over to where you think the giant was pointing. The white film has completely caked your feet and the pants around your ankles. You see four giants humping a black building, but none of them look female…. the building is jiggling and slowly turning white.

The hammer of bans returns! Now it is weilded by the donut steel demon of OC! You have angered the cuppapasta gods for the last time.

Ask the giants if that's the welfare building

But the howling men make no reply, it will be impossible to distract them from their wantons. You investigate inside the building to find a clue. But… it is not a building at all! The structure is a giant woman, formed into a cube, being rapidly transformed with each impending thrust. As her ivory carpets begin to match the lackluster drapes, you begin to notice the white film crawling up your legs as well.

It would be wise to leave as soon as possible.

back my bags and head on back to cuckchan

You say “fuck this shit, this place is like that other place I hate except worse!” As you leave, a giant hammer weilded by a flaming demon pierces the heavens, accelerating towards its final destination.
The force smashes into the building woman with meteoric might, exploding the four furry giants into cardinal directions, reeling utter chaos in the town. The woman building explodes as brick and blood and pureed by the demon’s might. Just as fast it started, it is over, and you hear nearby giants whistling like a train.

GIGANTUS IN MEIN PANTUS

Succumb to my fate, hopefully I'll fair better in the next life

Fuck you draw a picture

You feel as if you have gained some life experience. The penis in your underpants has grown another 2 inches.

You uncover your eyes, expecting to see the fields again. Instead you see a gaping crater where the building used to be, and the furry giants burned to a crisp. It seems, somehow, the fates have kept you alive.
Ahead of you is the outside of the town, what appears to be a cliff with a waterfall. Some of the giants are starting to gather around you. You could also just keep going to cuckchan.

You start to draw a picture. It looks really shitty despite how long it took, and doesn’t really reflext what you intended anyway.

inv

What if there is a monster lurking nearby?

You bend over and check the pockets in your pants. You see:

there is a 56% chance of wandering monsters this time of day

We had better search for a stiff drink and a salty prostitute if we're gonna survive in this linux hellhole

what

I still don't get this meme
I heard its supposed to play sound but I'm too scared to leave it open, something unholy about this image

You check around town. Unfortunately you can’t see much. Do you have sudo privileges?

9mine our own CV because the map is obviously shit and has no refinery points and is too open for an infantry only map

Is this the fucking cuckchan containment thread or something?
So many shitty threads have been popping up lately, please just make your own board and leave us alone.

you didnt open it did you?

Thats pretty epic.

Why does this fucking trashy thread still exist?

I bet the Jews did this.