This is on sale on the eshop for $7

this is on sale on the eshop for $7
worth it?

hooktube.com/watch?v=WK3JRu0LsXk

disgusting

How?

What benefits do you gain from purchasing this collection as opposed to downloading the ROM files for the games in the collection and running them on an emulator?

No

Legality I suppose

good boy points

IIRC this has challenge mode and some NES REMIX type shit, but I could be wrong

Don't give Capcom or Jew-tendo any money. Freeshop it fag

You can legally install Freeshop on your 3DS and download the both The Legacy Collection and ROMs of the original games (Including the Famicom ROMs). Also, why OP is even downloading the game instead of buying the physical copy (One of the few reason one can justifiably be' a buyfag) is beyond me.

And I screwed up the text formatting.

because I want to play the actual game, not some ROM emulation piece of shit version

also hacking your 3DS is dumb and risky

why would I steal a game I like and think is worth my time? I want the real thing, not some fake chinese version

THEN BY THE DAMN PHYSICAL COPY OF THE GAME, FAGGOT!

wew lad dubs

Congrats, that's what you're fucking buying on 3DS you dumb nigger
>>>/reddit/ or where ever you're from

no
why?
physical copies just take up space with their boxes/cartridges and are annoying to move around

Nigger just download the rom for free. You're not from here, so fuck off and stop wasting our time.
>>>/reddit/

If you are a richfag enough to buy games, then you should be able to buy more space (rooms, house) to store phyical copies

Besides, at least physical games will help your local store (hopefully not a Jewish chain store) rather than going to some big corporation

This is a troll thread

Let's put a pin in that, shall we?

Because it has actual physical value, you can pass it one to other people, you can resell it, it is a default copy of the game that you can rip and leave in storage while you install the CIA on your 3DS…

Everybody makes mistakes sometimes, user. Be it big or small.

Also, as a more personal thing, I like to be able to look at my collection of games instead of scrolling past files on a screen.

I just got it for free, with OP is lying?

The challenge missions are neat. That's the only thing this collection has to offer.

Hack your console and install VirtuaNES. You'll be able to play the 6 NES games plus lots of romhacks. Don't waste your money on a purchase that's not worth anything (more so if it's digital instead of physical). Megaman 11 won't come to the 3DS anyway