Time sink game suggestions

I'm completely bored and my holidays hit without anything to play.
Anyone has a not very well known online game that's a time sink (like WoW, Dota 2, Runescape, WoT, etc…)?

I feel like there aren't many quality time sinks nowadays or most of the games have lost the spark they used to have (WoW as the prime example).

Doing literally anything else is the answer unless its simulators.

oki

Phantasy Star Online?

should I try 1 or 2? I know nothing about PSO

Silly son of a bitch, why don't you get a job?

Because I get holidays from studying all year and I want to relax chasing virtual carrot on a stick so I have a small purpose to reach before having to go back into routine?
It's the last year before I have to work, so I'd rather waste it on what I enjoy

Good time sinks would be PAYDAY 2, LET IT DIE and Warframe.

The only thing connecting them is the name. They are barely the same genre at this point. 1 is probably more fun to play solo and overall better designed.

I'll check the 1st one then, thanks

Warframe makes me nauseous and I had PAYDAY 2 but I felt like everyone was way above my level and knew everything, so I was always fucking up
I will check LET IT DIE

For PAYDAY 2 I highly recommend playing solo, they added an update awhile ago that made the solo bots better than actual players. You can customize their gear and everything, it's rather fun.

Single player games:
>any paradox game
Multiplayer games

Multiplayer timsinks would be large games where gameplay isn't emergent and can be taken at a leisurely pace.

I was about to make my list of them but then I realized all of them have either gone to shit or dead. So I left it as a JOKE.

aren't multiplayer timesinks basically MMO trash?

It depends what timesink you want, a game designed to be invested in or something that hooks into you through having "safety nets" such as linear/simple gameplay.

On average yes but some are fun like EDF 4.1 and Payday 2.

Warframe

play an mmo

I didn't enjoy EDF and I haven't touched Payday because it didn't interest me all that much. Although I do own the base game. Haven't touched it.

Plebeian

Can't blame him, the game is simple as fuck and upgrades/expands linearly but it's extremely good in co-op.

Hop on the Ephinea server sometime. If I can get PSO working in Wine I wouldn't mind joining you.

You don't even need to resort to MMOs. Take up nioh, it can be a huge time sink with its mission-based structure that encourages you to replay to get the best gear and it's good.

Not if you're a non pleb
No it doesn't, that highly depends on your gameplay options
And otherwise

Not everyone's going to enjoy the same games you do user. I didn't enjoy it because after three hours I found it already repetitive and boring. It might not be with anyone else but it did with me. And it's obvious I enjoy strategy games more from my list above. Not a big fan of playing third person shooters.

What kind of pussy are you?