How much money did you spend on others so far during this sale,anons?

How much money did you spend on others so far during this sale,anons?
Myself?
14 bucks

which store/storefront we talking here?

None, because I have no friends and all the games/sales are shit anyway.

Any really.

about $350

Well I bought a physical new copy of Utawaremono: Mask of Truth for 30 with the pillowcase.
Its probably going to be very nice.
Unfortunately I didn't check out the sales on GoG, I should do that.
Was tempted to pick up a PS4 physical of Tomato just to support him after /scurv/ing it even though I don't own a PS4 but decided against it
I wish they had physical PC copies in the U.S., I heard there were some manufactured in Europe.

None because no games I like are under $20

Yeah,it'd be nice to have money

This pretty much.

Hey user let me let you in on a little secret.
A small meaningful present you put a lot of thought into almost always means more than a very expensive one. Cars being an exception.

Yeah i suppose,i just wish i could get everybody something like, big that's been cut down on sale that's a big name game,rather then the smallest thing on their wishlist because i'm dividing money.

I bought a bourbon for my good friend and some good beers for my other good friend, beer wasn't on sale but bourbon was 15% off so that was pretty good. Overall like 60$.

What said. I had a friend who did not have much money one year, so instead she played Pokemon and bred me my favourite Pokemon with perfect stats and did not stop hatching until she got me a shiny. I treasure that digital little fucker much more than many real physical presents simpy because of the thought and effort that went in to it.

Zero, I have plenty of games to play without constantly buying new ones.

That's both incredibly autistic and cute at the same time. Did ya give her the D?

0$ on me or anyone else

I gave a family member an extra jacket that Ivan had sent in a mystery box when I picked up a sleeping bag because it was the one that had zippers, but otherwise nothing.

950 dollars on video games and 300 on books

You bet I did
Relationship didn't work out but we're best friends now

The only thing I've bought so far is the Portal table for Pinball FX3 on Switch (runs like shit, I've heard they're working on an update) and Ebony Spire on Steam, which is a first person roguelike dungeon crawler. Pretty simple but it's fun.

None, I'm not a spineless consumer whore.

Yeah yeah here's your you

This. My first girlfriend in I were both super poor artfags, so in lieu of gifts we hand-drew custom Christmas cards. I can't tell you what the storebought card I got two days ago from family looked like, but I still have the cards she drew me.

$0

Zero. Nothing has really caught my eye.

$0

That's about $30~ all together. I haven't installed Vanquish yet, but I'll talk about the other two quickly. House of the dying sun is incredibly fun. Flying the ship feels great and the sound design is absolutely amazing. However, it's pretty damn short and there's only one ship to fly, a fighter. You can get 3 frigates and a destroyer to add to your 'fleet' but the limited command system relegates them to being nothing more than meatshields. I wouldn't say no to a sequel that adds more to the game.
SPG Warlords is a great game, essentially, imagine Moutainblade in space. I can't really think of much to complain about. The fact that the Titans(ultimate ship class) are honestly pretty useless is kinda disappointing after all the resources you need to spend to get one running. Oh, and time advancing but ships not building while you look at the map is annoying as shit. But other than that, solid game and one of the best I've played this year. Really, the fact that something like this came out of early access boggles my mind.

Presents mean nothing. Knowing that there are people who genuinely care about your well-being, and having those same people to care about, keeps the gun out of your mouth. Unless it's already too late. Well, it's not that presents mean nothing at all; they're a physical reminder of a sentiment. I just get people whatever they want whenever it comes up, as I desire pretty much nothing, myself.

Yeah fair point,i just feel it's nice to get people who are willing to put up with my depressing bullshit a little something.