Fuck, alright. Here is a game idea I am willing to give away for free:

I dreamed about stuff like that and in my dreams the church in my city was 10 times bigger than it was in real life, which allowed for the entire city to stay in there and hide from the monster.

When the monster attacked us, I was fleeing through the catacombs btw. It was fucking cool as fuck. No Zombies ofc, because that would be too cheap.

If you do that, then you can think about adding "survival" mechanics to the game in the sequel, but why be so overly abmbitious? Sell this radical new idea to investors first of all and preferably buy the Graphcis engine from a German Team like Crytek.

Anyway, I just gave away my best idea ever for free, so you can make a good game out of it.

But it will never happen, because devs rather have 4k resolution than physics or do the work of recreating an entire city into a game. :(

nice blogpost fag

It's literally the most unique and best idea for a game ever. You even get free publicity, because of Youtuberfaggots.

You could just watch Cloverfield instead. Now check my singles

rolling for singles is lame
try dubs

I did and it makes me want to play a game like that even more.
Fuck I love movies like that. It doesn't help that there aren't many movies like that either.

Any recommendation for scratching my itch?
The new King Kong sucked, because it didn't have a horror element to it.

Whiter than you, Ahmed

nice try nerd, but you can't ask, you just get.

You expand on the game in the sequel.
It would be way too much to try to make the game too complicated on the first game.

Like Logan Ninefingers always said. You have to be realistic about things.

what a shame

I wouldn't be willing to read that even if you paid me.

Let's all have a moment of silence for the fact that faggot OP was the one to get the trips in this thread garbage pile.

OP is a turbofaggot who keeps making brand new threads based off of comments he posts in other threads that he is also OP of.

AN EMPIRE MADE GREAT BY DEEDS OF GREAT OPS!

Fuck off!

why can't you dream of naked chicks like any normal 12n year old?

no

trips

Please don't tell me there are faggots *this* pathetic on Holla Forums?

You aimed too high.

Sounds like it'll be difficult to do. Which makes it a shit game idea. Anyone can come up with an amazing game if they're spared the challenge of actually making the game.

A good game idea is something that's relatively easy to do and yet manage disproportionately high success despite this.

no but checked

Ideafags not even once.

It's actually very easy to do.

look here, I even skimped down on the gameplay and story to make it work

I made it into the bare minimum core.

The one thing you can't cut out on is to make a very very good Giant Monster AI and to recreate a EUROPEAN city. It really cannot be an American town, because Americans are mutts without culture and their cities suck and you might as well artifically create one.

Oh, I know who this is now. You were chased off of both Holla Forums and Holla Forums so now you come here to shit up the place. Fuck off (((Kraut))).

I am curious. Whom are you mistaking me for?

I actually did the opposite.

It's not a mistake. You type like a faggot and you spam that "Amermutt" forced meme. Isn't it a coincidence that after the spam stopped on Holla Forums it went to Holla Forums but now since it stopped there, it's cropping up here?

What sort of mental defective are you?

Oh that actually isn't me then. I rarely use the amerimutt meme. I reconize how toxic it is for a European to indulge too much into anti-americanism. It's too easy and too tempting. It's like masturbation.

He's an industry drone. He only wants to consume what's profitable for his overlords. He doesn't want to adhere to anything higher. Worse he is even proud when his overlords are just regarding him as a soulless cog.

Literally everyone has ideas. You need to know how to implement them as well to be of any use to society.

Dubs thread?
Check em

Reroll

Reroll again

Another

God, you suck.

Fuck

It would be extremely boring after the first time you encounter a monster, maybe it needs some kinda of competition between you and other npcs for hiding spots or ressources since you can't really interact with the monsters
And it depends even more if it's either:
or
If so, how do you make it not frustating that can you die out of nowhere?

There's already a game in that genre by the way, it's disaster reports. EDF kinda fall in that too, but you can fight back with equal amount of power, and falling debris don't do shit to you

You're all niggers and deserve the rope for not getting dubs. Now watch this shit.

Time to buy an extra length for me then.

OP, we're going to need you to return those trips. You don't deserve them.

Pathetic

worst idea I've seen, like, ever

Whoops, forgot the sage
Here's another get to make up for it

Lsd dream emulator/gigantic monster edition, the idea

This thread has been cursed by the dubs devil.

Wow, sad

The game is supposed to have a very very good Monster AI.

No, because you are walking through a beautiful city. It will be breathtakingly beautiful.

I don't know the first one, but EDF is NOTHING like I have in mind. It doesn't have the horror aspect.

The monster isn't supposed to see you moving around or even take an interest in you and it would have different stages. If you trigger the last stage than imagine being terrified hiding in a building while a giant Hand is searching for you and making a way into the basement.

>

THIS

How exactly? Do you really need an advanced AI for a monster that will just need to wreck shit?
If you can't interact in anyway, no matter or jaw dropping your game is, it'll get boring real fast

mods are dumb nigger and faggots for letting this thread and the other this faggot made up
who here wants to gas the mods?

Do you honestly think teams of developers browse ancient egyptian erotic hieroglyph exchange forums scavenging for ideas for video games? That they're in desperate need for "free" ideas, to rip off unsuspecting nobodies online from their epic plans for video games? If you offered to sell your ideas, do you think someone would actually hire and/or pay you?
You write like an arrogant sperg and your shit is all kinds of fucked up. Redirect your line of sight to the numerical tag attached to this post.

Finally.

You did it

Jesus fuck, you are a brainlet.
You think we can just let it clip through everything and have standard attack animations and attack the player at sight?

Of course you can interact with it, but it doesn't need Survival mechnasims and other stuff to be succesful. Okay, you can have a car and stuff so it literally isn't a walking simulator, but you have to set priorities.

You would ruin my game by trying to focus on stupid stuff, instead of focusing on the important things.
It HAS TO take place in a giant, REAL, like it's literally Paris or literally London. It cannot just be a video game version of it. People should play the game just to want to visit these places.

And the Monster AI has to be better than perfect. It has to be revolutionary good.
It can't just be yet another boss fight from some stupid video game with pattern attacks like you fags want it.

Well I obviously have given up to get payed. Anyone can just steal it.
I just want the game to be done.

I think the game you're looking for is Google Earth.

So I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you just confirmed you're another autistic manchild, an idea guy who has not a fucking clue about how a game works
Just go to google map and walk around in some random city, you'll just have to imagine your monster roaming around in it, go and have fun now

LSD DREAM EMULATOR IS A WALKING SIMULATOR THAT WAS RELEASED FOR THE PLAYSTATION 1. (its a really good)

I like your idea but has a point.
It needs to take a more unique approach in order to get normal folks attention.

I already do that like you guys made fun of me for. I want to do it in a game. Why do games always have to be boom boom boom shooty shooty shooty?
Why can't it be creative and fun like a dream?
Fuck, I wish we had a young Peter Molyneux again.

I am sorry for letting myself get carried away. As the OP and the "ideaguy" I should be more respectful towards my own thread.

As I already said. Attention literally won't be a problem, if you read what I proposed, given that there are 2 evolutionary things about the game:

Extremely insanely good graphics which will render basically a REAL city. Plus a monster AI unlike anything ever seen before.

Everyone will want to know about it, like they all wanted to know about Crysis back in the day. Or Oblivion, just because of the Graphics.

And some Normalfags will play it because of this:

You mean hipsters and Polygon?

No. People with no interest in video games would play it. It's not even play. There should be a mode where you can just walk through the city.
Like GTA but in a real city. As I said it should be basically Paris or a city like that.
Like 1:1 for all intents and purposes.

You could make money by just selling the city to other game studios, it would be that awesome. Hell, make the engine yourself and you can sell it too.

wandering aimlessly around a city with a monster in it, doing absolutely nothing except looking at muh grafix is not creative and not fun
its fucking boring
wheres the fucking gameplay faggot
it's called a video GAME
all you have proposed so far is a video with limited interaction. a VR movie.

Why don't you go post this on /television/ or /film/? I heard they like movies.

No, you don't understand. I don't mind if cars, survival mechanics, etc are added, but it not the core of the game. It can survive without. It's a nice bonus, if there is enough time and money to add those things.

The core should be to watch the monster destroy the city and being terrified by it and walk around in it.

You can't just go overboard and make the game do everything.

Like I said that's all well and good but hyper realism alone wont guarantee much success..

What is the hook?. Your idea sounds similar to no mans sky in a lot of ways.That game garnered so much hype for its vastness then after a few months it left a bad taste in everyone's mouth and it vanished from the mainstream.

I like your idea but I wouldn't find it entertaining

So you're pitching a tech demo that you don't have the skill to make yourself.

Basically

Play a Horror movie with a Giant Monster, but as a game.

You can easily add to it and sell the city to other devs.

I do have the ablity to make that myself, but it would take more years than I am going to probably live.

It eats you up, doesn't it?

Yes and at it's core you have described no game play mechanics other then it being a walking simulator. You have not described a game you have described a 3D animation project that you wear VR for.

I did describe it.
You watch the monster destroy the city and interact with a real city in a videogame.

Like GTA, but you can actually go into the buildings. It would be extremely comfy, if it wasn't for the monster.

You are not supposed to fight it.

How about this game? You're a soyboy that looks exactly like you, af21aa, and you get gangraped to death by a pack of rabid niggers.

You're almost describing a video game mechanic, almost, except you're not stating how this interaction takes place or works. How do you interact with the city?

You walk around it, pick stuff up. Hide in it. Try to evade the monster. Basic stuff.

rude, why get personal?

Get the fuck outta here, faggot.

You're a vorefag, aren't you?

Why do you need to evade the monster? Is it an instant kill if it touches you? Do you have health?

most impressive

That is actually an interesting point. It needs to have interesting enough kill animations that are also terrifying.

Yeah, so the monster literally eating you would be awesome.
Maybe what is even more terrifying is, if it catches you one time and then like a cat tries to play with his food.

And when you get out of sight, you make him extremely angry and seeing such a huge monster angry as fuck is surely terrifying if it's done right.

So it's Amnesia: Dark Descent, but outdoors and with a monster and without the puzzles.

My dubs are augmented.

Thief did everything Amnesia did, but better.
These walking simulators without interesting gameplay or an interesting concept SUCK!
Fuck off with that shit.

But you didn't describe interesting gameplay or an interesting concept. You described Amnesia with a giant monster.

ftfy

And why wouldn't that be cool?

You don’t deserve those dubs.

Because Amnesia wasn't a particularly good game. It was basically Bioshock without the combat and changing the enemy to something bigger wouldn't be enough to make it good, especially when you are removing every bit of structure and challenge and leaving us with a big sandbox where there is literally nothing to do besides run around and "be terrified." The only real terrifying part is that you managed to take the most shallow genre of games in existance and place it in the most unoriginal and boring setting imaginable.

Don't focus on Amnesia. My point was a horror game with a giant monster as the fear for the player.

And my point is your idea sucks.

Why don't you like new and interesting ideas, user?

wow, how generous of you user

Fuck off. It has to be based on a real city almost 1:1.

That is a good idea for a Game Director Design ala Alien which nudges the Monster in the right direction.

Thanks

cuckchan thread

I'd play it.

I do though. That's why I hate your idea.

Because "your" idea is already a game. Did you honestly think you were the first person in the entire world ever to come up with the concept of "A giant monster attack from a civilian perspective"? The game in vid related is also a billion times more interesting than yet another shitty walking simulator BUT WITH A GIANT MONSTER THIS TIME U GUISE :O You can't come up with a unique idea, you lack the skills to make the idea into a game. You have failed completely as an ideas guy. Now please delete the thread and hang yourself.

I wonder how many he checks off

Dubs

I'm going to get that 99 and you can't stop me

Check

Em

Okay, so introduce new character Godzilla's Dad who is slower but larger and more destructive, so you have Godzilla and a bigger Godzilla fucking up your city together

those beta models are perfect

Dubs

I SUMMON THEE: DUBS!

I'll take it.

As if that shit idea is worth fucking anything at all?

>these monsters are BIG!

This has to be fucking bait, or you are one of the new cuck/v/ rapefugees.

TL;DR Action RPG Doungen Meshi

Basically I will steal as much from the manga and implement things I liked from the games 3 main games I mentioned. I like the armor dictates what you your skills, def etc. But I don't want it where you can just run past everything if you get tired of it like most rpg games. So maybe I'll limit on how you run etc. I'll make death suck a ton so you lose gear and money if you get revived by a reviving party. If made it'll probably be short game at first but then if becomes popular it will allow for a bigger and better game. Also mimics everywhere.