About 4-5 days ago an user on here decided he was going to give away his his video game collection to the anons here on...

About 4-5 days ago an user on here decided he was going to give away his his video game collection to the anons here on Holla Forums. I had asked for his copy of Custom Robo. Today in the mail I got a box with it in inside.

Hope you are reading this Santa user, you made my Christmas a little less shitty

QUIT FLIRTING AND FUCK HIS ASSHOLE

awww, he even drew you a cute little heart, that's adorable

That said, it's a game that still holds up well today. Have fun.

Fake and gay

It was a nice gesture from my overall shitty week

its not and i unfortunately have no way of proving it without posting the packing label. Could post the TOX conversation, but even then that could be faked. Just hope the guy comes in with pictures from the last thread.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS

Santa user here. This is for real.
Thanks for the confirmation, OP.

Is that you CIAnon from the share thread?

If I asked for Shrek Super Slam and GUN, would I be doxed?

Why would you give this shit away for free when you can sell it and scalp the gentiles?

Holla Forums should have done secret santa. Sad!

Lucky

you dont deserve to play vidya

Dang.
Shame I live in south america. You can barely find boxed classics like those

Here's the remaining collection. I'll ship 'em out at my cost within the US. I don't want to give more than one game per person. The CD keys of the PC games are likely claimed, but you might get lucky; collectorfags like me might still be interested though.

In a few months, the more valuable games are gonna be sold to Half Price Books or something, and the rest are going into the trash. Also some friends of mine IRL claimed Metroid Prime and Luigi's Mansion so those are on hold for now.

Send me a mailing address and what game you want:
[email protected]
743A43FAF5C717665E41348FB8C69FC8FEFE421C0239EB73037D662CA0A45C7D3A3F23A54D1B

Negative.

It would be extremely confidential. Also you can only have one – for now.

I'm sick!

If I want an old game I can just pirate it, those boxes and CDs are worthless and should be sold to idiots.

This is largely correct.

I'm mostly targeting collectors who like to display things on shelves like I do.

You sure?

goddamnit

Oh shit, that was me. Sorry, didn't understand what you were referring to.

What did he mean by this?

That you are collecting data of anons to sell to the CIA

shh

6 or 7 years ago I got lucky and got a copy myself for a reasonable price. You're one very lucky user.

are you committing suicide or do you only have a year to live from AID's?

Not that kind of sick, user.

Absolute madman. I do hope a lot of that finds a new home.

As tempting as it is the few good things my parents taught me was internet security and never trusting anyone, please give all those games a good home if there are copies not received.

I wonder if i could get a po box or something.

user

But user
THE OP IS MARK

>

A good soul if true

also

sure thing bud

I have been wanting to play that game forever

Op is the recipient

poohpeeh in the shower ( ・౪・ )

Yet another reason being a Leaf sucks. Enjoy your free vidya and Trudeau-free life, burgers.

I'm aware but why would Mark ID hop if he were the OP.
keep the 4am deepest lore in the trash where it belongs

Crazybus?

Thanks for doing this. I don't need any games but I thought I was a goner this summer due to a mystery aliment and being a bit of an oldfag. I want to give away most of my collection as well and will someday since I got better. I rather my games go to anons.

GET OUT OF MY HEAAAAAAAAD

I posted at a restaurant once and here I am now.

Alright, I'll send an email later.

watch a good anime already fag

I wasn't aware gay men liked boobs, too.

there are restaurants that serve cake only in NY?

holy shit user I hope you've been watching 8chanmania

b-but I like Manly Dante.

Shit that guy was legit I'm actually happy at his kindness.

Santa user is real!

Why would you Sticky a thread just for Custom Robo?

I love the game to death for literally everything about it, but I just don't think that single GameCube installment is that deserving.

Never let anything happen to that gem, user. Dedicate all your autism to watching over it as I do mine.

I wanted to sticky it since Santa user was giving away games

I can still sticky it if he wants

Oh shit
Can I have those boxed copies of Thief by chance?

aw yee

Nope, he's gonna an hero. I know it. This is common behavior leading up to self-harm

Collectorfag, why are you making me even more depressed that I no longer have a N64?

cool if true

Have a Merry Christmas Santa user.

Merry Christmas Santa user. When the game I asked for arrives I'll play it posthaste.

Believe me, I feel some angst about it. But it's for the best.

Whassat? Sounds cool.

I'm okay with it either way. Part of me is nervous about the attention that a sticky would bring, but it's whatever.

As lonely and shitty as my life is right now, suicide hasn't been and likely will never be an option for me. Interesting prediction, but incorrect.

To those that have claimed games, I'll likely be sending them out on Tuesday or Wednesday, but it's the holiday season and I have family to visit and such so please understand if I don't get 'em going until after the new year. I'll probably make just a couple more threads spread out throughout January and then cut this out.

Merry Christmas, and thank you for playing!

A true connoisseur. You'll make someone happy with both of them. Happy Christmas user.

If we kill our enemies, we win.

Don't Gamecube (and Xbox) versions of multiplats usually fair better than their PS2 counterparts? Or does the PS2 version have more content or something going for it?

Not really interested in those myself (and the ones I would be I already have), but I just wanted to say it's nice to see someone doing this, giving their stuff to people that can hopefully use and love it, rather than tossing their shit to resellers first thing.

Why do/did you have three copies of Breach though, out of curiosity?

I wanted to try it out with my friends. It never happened. Same with Star Wars Battlefront; I have at least three copies of that too.

Very nice user, its heartwarming to see a kind and generous soul floating in the imageboards

F

HOLY SHIT
It's out??

He not the first guy, we had this guy named Superbus that was staying at Japan and was gifting out cheap/rare vidya for anons for a couple of months, even gave Hotwheels some stuff.

Oh, fuck, I remember him. What the hell happened to him?

Why did you crop the time stamp out? Without the timestamp it loses all credibility in about 3 weeks or so.

he had his penis on it.

possibly,but i have a PS2 so the gamecube version would be wasted on me and it was pretty much the only game i was interested in from what i can see in the images.The rest i either own ,don't have the systme for or don't care about

You're a good person user.

fake

I might be persuaded to mail you my gamecube and the game if you do something really cool.

like what? kill 10 niggers?

giving away possessions is a warring sign of suicide.

don't do it Santa user its not worth it.

Bump

what does having no possessions signal?

Communism

It is not.
I gifted the little I had because one day I was a poorfag too and an user gifted me like 5 games and I almost cried.
So now I gift to others to make it up to him.

hmm…

You're alright. Don't go to GameStop tomorrow if you're in NYC.

happening thread will be posted tomorrow morning

so long wight robots

That's because it was written by the guy who sent the game/letter. Check both the timestamps. The 2's are both different because OP wrote the timestamp the day he posted this thread.

Okay.

hey, I emailed you but you never replied again

You'd be a better BO for Holla Forums tbh. Oh, well, Holla Forums gets what it deserves.

With the end of Christmas the goons return fresh from their parents forced family time to resume their jealous shit posting.

No young man as long as you live in this house you will attend family gatherings. Now go shave, shower and put on some clean cloths. Your sister is bringing her new boyfriend jamal over tonight

sent email hope i can get no more heros ty santa email

Why are you giving your games away?

Cakeboss got mad

Is it terminal?

enjoy the anthrax he'll send you next.

I mean the Op posted pic's so if anything i'll ask for mario party 64. not just cause I want it but me and some friends miss playing old party games, and our collections are so small we dont have a ton of party games to play together.

also sorry to hear about your poor health, if it means anything you are doing alot for the people who frequent this board

Guys, when I said, "I'm sick!" I was making a joke about how I'm insane.
I'm not physically ill and as far as I know, I'm not actually insane.

And I'm not gonna kill myself or harm anyone else. I'm just a time in my life right now where I need to get rid of some things.

Also here's a photo of my naked upper body for no reasons other than that I feel like posting an image and that I'm very vain.

I hope you all had a nice Christmas.

so how much soy do you consume every month?

Do you have this?

is that some THICC goblin ass?

Thick lost media goblin ass.

Got my package today. Thanks Santa user, you're cool and I'll be sure to take good care of it

More than I'd like – I'm slightly allergic to it. Not dangerously so, but enough to cause problems. Shit's hard to avoid.

Negative.

SWEET, thanks for the confirmation.

This is cool man. I'm not an American, but I'm happy for you all who can get something from a great guy spreading Christmas cheer.

Bless your heart, santa user.

Oh shit, I already have you from when you offered a copy of The Ship in the gamenight thread.

I can vouch for this user being legit but I gave him the wrong address and I'm still sorting it out with UPS so I can't vouch for him not sending you a dragon dildo :^)
plz come on tox if you've got anything left

I'm thinking about killing myself, should I send all my games away before I do it?

I don't have many classics, so I don't think anyone would be interested

Upvoted, felloow redditor!
EDIT: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

Not bad, user.

postem

Obviously don’t let your possessions go to waste. Give a list of your games and then get some neurological help.

before you do remember to set up a live stream and invite us over

And waste the persons time when they could help someone that matters?

And to top it all off you have motherfucking

How about rape by murder?

Santa user here.

I've been busy and poor this week because it's the holiday season so please excuse the delays. I'm planning on shipping out a bunch of stuff on tuesday, the 2nd of January. I'll provide tracking information to the relevant parties.
Some other anons will be having their goodies shipped out a little later because I just don't have enough packing materials.

In any case, I won't be taking any more requests until the next thread in a couple of weeks or something.

If you come back and no one has claimed Cryostasis yet, I'll be disappointed.

Thanks for everything, don't sweat yourself, your a good man bud.