What is the most evil thing you've done in a video game to another player online?

What is the most evil thing you've done in a video game to another player online?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/iwHF8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I scammed some people out of unusuals in TF2,In retrospect i feel bad about it,but i tried to make up for it with giveaways and shit,i'm not somebody who's bad by nature.

pwned them lmao

Catfished them for over a year

imgur.com/a/iwHF8
I got the nudes from an EvE player and then gave them to her alliance.

That's one hot momma

one time i said gg but was bg

I stuck a person who had their physgun taken away to a wall in gmod

delet this?

I once tricked someone in to playing World of Tanks

When i played halo 3/reach back in the day, every time I joined a lobby I used to always tell people "I did your mom last night"
My mom told me to stop or she was actually going to beat my ass for doing that.
inb4 underage Im 19

You evil fuck

You should have said
"I'm going to do my mom"

Did you retaliate by doing your own mom?

no

no..

Fuck no.

And no, id rather fuck
imgur.com/a/iwHF8
Thanks you're a real human bean

Also I'm that faggot who uses a metronome in online parappa the rappa 2 games.

THUD THUD THUD

what a gay

Exactly.

Not evil per se, but

I beat someone and didn't say gg afterwards

One day back in late Burning Crusade i was a lvl58 Dwarf Ret pally riding around Arathi Highlands visiting bonfires for the midsummer fire festival.
I saw a lvl.22 blood elf male with the name 'yiffbaby' and the bonfire flagged him for pvp.
So i killed him.
Then i hid in the bushes.
He came back to life.
I killed him again.
I chased him and corpse camped him from arathi all the way to the middle of a lake in dun murough
Finally he made a lvl.gnome and whispered to beg me to please leave him alone as it had been a solid 90 minutes of this shit.

I felt real bad and never did it again.

pk someone as a healer, though to be fair they started it.

Terminology for those who haven't played the games?

Player killed.

A healer is a class that uses their abilities to restore the health of other players.

who was it?

Someone is an unknown or unspecified person.

alright quit taking the piss

I pretend to back games on kickstarter to get friends to do the same. No way in hell am I giving money to any of those frauds, but I'm also not about to risk that 0.1% chance that one of those games will actually be good.

Some examples?

I accidentally let three meteors to rip through a research outpost filled with 9 other autists after being told how not to let that hapen repeatedly.

Guy on FFXIV

Borrowed several games from a friend at school…. never returned them.
My family moved away to a new house before I had to chance to. *Free games though :^)*

why?

I intentionally ruined 50 or so dota 2 games straight and probably another 100 on and off by going afk invisible as treeant, but in a way where my team didn't realize until they where so invested they'd drag the game on for another 30 minutes before losing.

Not that evil, but in NoX I've daisy-chained traps where trap A would teleport you to trap B (which was located at a lever which is activated by walking into it and triggers a death trap), and trap B would teleport you into the newly-activated death trap. This way you would die but the game would flag you as having killed yourself and thus penalize your score.

In Counter-Strike I used to play "Protect the VIP" on friendly fire servers and murder the VIP I was supposed to protect. I've also wasted money purchasing a ton of smoke and flash nades and just generally smoking and flashing the shit out of my own team. As terrorist, I also used to hide hostages behind tall boxes so only the tops of their heads would be visible. The counter-terrorists would shoot the "players" (hostages) behind the boxes and lose money for shooting (and killing, dat headshot) hostages.

In Unreal Tournament 2004 I spent a lot of time TKing players. I've also rigged tanks to blow with sticky bombs so that I could kill friendly players as soon as they entered it by hitting detonate. Honestly some of the best fun I've had was turning servers into TK competitions. On some other shooter, on servers that both enable friendly fire and allow you to punish players for intentionally TKing you, you can charge tanks so that you would get run over and die, and then you can flag the other guy for TKing you and get him kicked off the server.

In the Quake 3 Arena Test demo (a public beta), I used to take the same nick and character model as another player and be a general nuisance and troll the shit out of everyone. Then I would change my name and votekick the actual player and tell players to "kick the name-copier" and get the original player removed from the match. I also had a keybind for the freeze command (which… freezes your game for as many milliseconds as you specify - it was there for a short while for testing purposes - during which time you stay still and are invulnerable to damage) as a way to survive rockets and other shit.

In Diablo 2 I would host open servers and use cheats (D2Nutcracker) and ruin the inventory and gear of players who joined the match. I did the opposite too.

In Diablo 1 I would use cheats to crash servers.

In DotA 1, I used collidable maps to cheat online then when they fixed their hashing algorithm I hacked the collision-check so that I could continue cheating online. I later used that to play "football" where I would cheat my gold to instantly buy a divine rapier and drop it in the center of the map.

It was a MMORPG. He killed a level 22 enemy faction player with his level 58 character (because the lvl 22 dude was PvP-flagged) and proceeded to corpse-camp him for 90 minutes straight so he could kill that player again every time he resurrected nearby.

pretend to be their friend

That counter strike hostage strat is a pretty good idea

you have latent gay

I've done some pretty sadistic shit to people in SS13. Just off the top of my head I set the disposal loop to lead into an active burn chamber of a turbine generator, because escaping a room by jumping into the disposals is greytide 101.

Ended up catching a clownling, who was metabuddies with the HoP, in the burn chamber. I killed them and all their allies and threw their bodies into the disposals.

Any time there's a game that allows a lot of freedom of choice regarding what to do and how to play, someone is always going to try and be an elaborate jackass.too bad ss13 is ded

I figured out that my lag would make it seem I have a rigged trigger controller. I just used this to my advantage. Would get tons of hate mail on PSN.

To be fair, I'd say that with him both playing a Blood Elf and apparently being a furry, he deserved whatever shit he got from anybody that encountered him.

I got a chick vanned for going after my underage boipucci in Halo PC when it first released.

Was playing >Battlerite
Ooppsing team had a character with a countering shield, if you hit it you might hurt yourself or your team-mates, i used that to kill my own team-mate and steal his orb to get an ultimate and win the match by also stealing the kills (was playing Ashka too).

Yeah, it's extremely penalizing to your wallet if you shoot hostages. You go broke fast, restricting you to shit items next round.

I've gotten kicked before from UT servers for dominating everyone using aimbot scripts. It feels really good, since I actually don't aimbot. I'm just that good (or rather, the admin is just that lousy, but I'll take the compliment all the same for dominating his server). Incidentally, if you use a PS3 controller in Rocket League you get a severe competitive advantage because of the way the different way its analog stick is interpreted.

Yeah playing a male blood elf with a furry name has "OBNOXIOUS FLAMING FAGGOT" written all over it.

I'm usually pretty nice. Mostly I just like to report people in (((Blizzard))) games to ruin their day.
I don't do it because I like to snitch. I do it because I like to ruin other people's day.

I constantly shit-talk in Overwatch as it's easy for me to get negative reactions from some people and I take it as a badge of honor when I get silenced.

I've never had any action against me because I don't talk in the first place. I played WoW ages and ages ago and I never had action against me there, either. I think it was because my account was so old, because I would drop some words where I wouldn't blame them for just banning me.

I convinced 6 people to purchase lawbreakers during it's free weekend after they were clearly past the 3 hour return mark on steam.
I also did the same thing during Battleborn's free weekend

I alt+F4 in fighting games if the opponent ends the round with a super before the victory screen. You won, I don't need a cutscene reminding me

ive made several girls cry from ongoing bullying them

Minecrap used to have a "Classic" version, which was a free, shittier version of what the game actually was soon to be discontinued at the time and people ran these servers for Creative Mode. At the time there was no such thing as plugins or mods. So whatever you built was subject to being destroyed by anyone else at any time, so servers would set up "tests" for newcomers and if the server owner was invested enough in the server they would code a ranking system themselves. Newcomer, Regular, Builder, etc.

Anyways, there was one server that for whatever reason I targeted to be ultimately destroyed from the inside out by it's literal definition.

I never did anything evil in an online video game that I can think of. However, along time ago I was talking to some girl for a few mouths I met on a undisclosed and now defunct gaming forum dedicated to a popular game. She didn't live too far away so meeting up at some point was not entirely unreasonable. She even sent me a few sfw pics. Easily a 6.5 - 8 depending on the picture, it was hard to tell but she was cute enough. There was a mumble server that we used to talk to each other and play vidya. One day while playing minecraft I hear a deep male voice come from her mic. This could have been anyone, a boyfriend, a brother, her father, who knows but it spooked the fuck out of me me. I alt-F4's disconnecting from the mumble server immediately upon hearing it. Never talked to her again even though she sent me text/e-mails ect asking about what happened. The thing is, no matter what the truth was it was beyond repair. I got freaked out because when I heard the voice the idea popped into my head that I was getting catfished. To this day, I still don't know if I was just being a spurg. It was years ago but it was my first and last attempted to make any "online friends".

Allowed a player to get killed by a horde of zombies in No More Room For Hell due to the retard literally killing me because the stupid dude couldn't control his trigger finger.

you were getting catfished you sperg. and if they lived nearby you were going to become another unsolved murder.

Kill them and steal their ear.

You the guy who did the youtube series on invading a minecraft community?

Better question: How many stories actually happened to the posters and they're just pretending they weren't the victims in a sad attempt to protect their fee-fees?

Ask most moderators. I pick a brain so deep that they don't like when I find what they really are, even when I'm being nice. You know, anyone that thinks they're puffed up enough to have a persona. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all. They can run around, all over town, saying I'm the crazy one. But who's really pretending at the end of it all. Who's that in the mirror?

Who said anything about that, just the ungrateful.

Is this a copypasta?

Whatever makes you rest easy, I suppose.

I think her name was Alison Prime :^)

our bdo guild made this tranny slit its wrists on twitch

Hunted them across multiple servers so I could go "WAHWAHWAHWAHWAH" every time they tried to talk to anyone in the lobby.

I have been banned from multiple servers for referring to the admins as "mom" when they try to tell me to stop harassing people

Why would I lie about being an asshole? I know who I am

back in the time you're talking about, on pvp servers it was impossible to create a character of the opposing faction on the same server. the ability to do so wasn't introduced until later.

additionally, on pvp servers, arathi highlands was already a pvp zone so no bonfire was needed to flag him.

furthermore, dun murogh is a nonpvp alliance zone, and bloodelfs are horde. why would a horde lowbie retreat /into/ an alliance zone, in which he would /remain/ flagged for pvp since he's horde?

however, if the server was a pve server, then he would automatically unflag for pvp after 5 minutes, and the clock to the 5 minute marker keeps ticking even while dead.

so, i call shenanigans.

I once got a tradefag to sell a hat for me. Easiest $90 I ever made.

Holy shit I'm in the wrong communities

But why? That's not even a particularly engaging grief. You could at least pull some relocate shenanigans with Io

>be really big into red orchestra 2

Only once but booooy does it feel great.

Counter Strike, get last opposing team member to 1 v 1 with knife when they get close enough, change to pistol and get a free headshot.

JJUUUZO MUH MOFUCKN NIQQAUH

Free not to believe me cause I have no pics, shit's too hot

Shut the fuck up John, nobody believes you.

I wish it wasn't true, she gave a uti that fuckin slag, couldn't even wash her cunt properly

Are you a taco?

did your balls touch?

I don't think I've ever tried to fuck anybody over that hard. I ask random strangers on pokemon showdown whether they would fuck a Nidorina, but I don't know if you could call that evil. I did get banned for it though, so I evaded the ban and told people to change their name to my banned name for a "cool easter egg the developers put in." Then I got pic related and got banned again. There was also a roleplaying chatroom with a murder mystery game where they voted on who dies. Me and a few other people would fuck with that poll and fuck with them in other ways. The response was generally "there are 10 year olds here YOU MONSTER!"

Also on (((Oldschool))) Runescape I make jug/fire swastikas and lure the dark wizard into the Draynor bank so that it harasses low-level players. I then claim to be a bot slayer and emphatically insist that everyone is a bot except me. I get lots of salty messages. This is the only fun thing in that game any more.

Are you that guy that the Planetside 2 guild made fun of over and over?

I have barely played any online games since where I live there had always been ridiculous ping for everything.

I always loved playing TTT in Gmod with a bud of mine, because whenever once of us was a traitor and the other wasn't, we would meet in secret and pass a Jihad bomb off to the innocent. Get a bunch of people in the tester room, and it's great fun. Would get away with it for so long too.
Otherwise I just like to bully people in Siege. Only have two good stories I can think of. First was me and 2 friends joined a team with 2 actual children, which I had never seen before then, so of course we messed with them, but it was more like just being overly friendly to them, tricking them into talking about Minecraft, stuff like that. Best part was when our phones went off, and my bud said "It's your mother, you better pick up" the kid just yelled back "I DON'T GIVE A FRICK ABOUT MY MOM". Other time was some chick who left her mic on the entire time, and kept talking to a friend nearby who was also playing. I just kept responding to everything they said as if she was talking to me, she just got mad and wanted to 1v1 me over it.

Broke some newfags armor with acid urns in dark souls 2 because he was afk when i invaded him.
He just messaged me "why dude?" and i felt tremendous guilt

ArmA 2: Free, it is or rather was a free2play version of ArmA 2, before the gamespy shutdown.
Anyway, me trying to convince a friend to pick up ArmA 2 so we can play together.
So here is the story:

I think this compliment inflated the guy's ego so much that a week later I was the one beating him and I asked:
A month later the guy vanishes.

TL;DR: Inflate someone's ego if you hate him. He will destroy himself and will even think that you're his friend.

I shot them with a virtual firearm until they died.

You got the vid, dude?