Stop "vaping" immediately!

Hi, I'm trying to warn and discuss this with as many people as possible

Vaporizers are nothing more than another delivery vehicle for the psychological manipulation chemicals that are typically distributed via chemtrails.

Look at what is in the vape liquids. First of all, many of the primary components have been shown to be linked to cancer, developmental/reproductive issues, allergies/immunotoxicity, neurotoxicity, endocrine disruption, and organ system toxicity. Vape chemicals have been found to provoke skin irritation and sensitization in humans as low as 2% concentration, while the industry review panel recommends cosmetics can contain up to 50% of the substance. It has also been classified as "expected to be toxic or harmful" by Environment Canada. Furthermore, it contains Propylene Glycol, which its main job is to help any other chemicals you come in contact with reach your bloodstream. What other chemicals are in there? A variety of psychoactive drugs produced by Big Pharma specifically for the government.

First, let's look at the professional organization for the manufacture of E-Liquids: AEMSA (American E-Liquid Manufacturing Standards Association). This organization is:

and it was founded by Lou Ritter (Source: www aemsa org slash meet-the-board). What they don't tell you is that Lou Ritter is the son of another Lou Ritter (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Ritter), a well known lobbyist who has been charged with multiple charges of corruption. Guess who he was the lobbyist for? Big Pharma. The companies that are producing these chemicals.

That means that the one and only organization responsible for setting the standards for vape liquid contents was founded by a man with known ties to Big Pharma lobbyists. A man who is known to be corrupt

Then they have the audacity to even admit that the chemicals in the vape liquid are specifically designed to introduce other chemicals into the blood stream (and some, past the blood-brain barrier). They claim these chemicals are safe, however the Environmental Working Group has issued a report on Propylene Glycol stating that research shows that the chemical is of moderate to high risk of causing a number of negative reactions in humans, and these effects can be manifested at propylene glycol concentrations as low as 2%.

Keep in mind… e-liquids are typically 50% Propylene Glycol.

So who makes these e-liquids/eJuice? By and large, it is manufactured by small, fly-by-night companies. Often outside of the US (where they don't have to conform to US safety regulations). But if you look closely, you'll find some disturbing details. Even the e-liquied manufacturers based in the US all seem to have some things in common: board members.

That's right, the people behind these supposedly competing companies formed in different countries all around the world, are really the same people.

If the first thought that crossed your mind was "I bet those board members are the same people behind Big Pharma and the military- industrial complex" then you win the grand prize. Using the site They Rule, you'll see that the board members from these little vaping companies sit on many other boards. The board of directors for Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Merck, AstraZeneca, Sanofi-Aventis, Raytheon, and more.

These are the companies that produce the chemicals used in chemtrails, along with the airplanes and jet equipment used to spread the chemicals therein.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_the_Whole_Mess
archive.fo/tdxIz
conniptions.gives
twitter.com/AnonBabble

one industry hires a lobbyist who was successful at defending the interests of another industry

shocker

nigga are you for real

Assuming this user is serious, at least don't open by assuming everyone believes the chemtrails meme inb4 "Well you should!"

Oh and here's fact that leftists may like:

In documents recently released by Edward Snowden, a number of things are revealed about chemtrails. Part of the claim is that it is geoengineering done on the behalf of US Agriculture. This is partially true. But hidden away in the fine print of some of those documents is evidence showing that psychoactive chemicals are included in these chemtrails. According to Snowden's documents, these drugs included nefazodone, fluoxetine and other SSRIs, and they are apparently working to incorporate more and more SNRIs into the mix. These are drugs that cause humans to feel peaceful and at ease. The kind of feeling often associated with a subdued and apathetic population.

A population easy to control.

Your hero Edward Snowden is being persecuted for what I believe are the real gems in his leak, which are completely unrelated to the NSA's blunders

That is like the most inefficient and impractical delivery method imaginable.

While this is true it is the American intelligence services.

We Stephen King now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_the_Whole_Mess

I thought that e-cigs were just liquid nicotine mixed with artificial flavors? I had no idea it had all of this other shit in it?

I'm curious to try vaping. And apparently there are nicotine-free e-cigs. But there are a lot of potential health risks regarding e-cigs that are unknown at this point and shit. It's probably safer to just try marijuana. Preferably edibles because I don't want tar to get into my lungs. But you have to be really careful with edibles because the symptoms are delayed and one brownie/cookie can contain far more THC than the next.

i don't disagree with some of what you said but a lot of this is absurd

lol, chemtrailers can't even stay consistent. one day its aluminum oxide, the next it's propylene glycol, nicotine, and flavor compounds

no fucking shit? the nicotine and flavor compounds have to be dissolved in something? an alka seltzer dissolved in a glass of water is also "specifically designed to introduce chemicals into the bloodstream". of course nicotine has to cross the blood-brain barrier, or else it wouldn't do anything

it's also not surprising that bourgs hopped on the vape wagon, it's a super profitable new market that has opened up very quickly. it completely disrupts the tobacco/cig industry. i'd be more surprised if they didn't?

I don't think they're that incompetent.

Artificial flavors = chemicals. Often it's shit like diacetyl that destroys your lungs. If you're interested in becoming an obnoxious vapefag, only buy your e-liquid from companies that get their shit lab tested. archive.fo/tdxIz

next time don't make it as obvious you're underage

source bitch

also lol at the idea of anyone receiving an effective dose of aerosolized SSRIs sprayed at an altitude of 10k+ feet in the air

These are the people that, realizing they couldn't succeed at poisoning Castro, attempted to poison his beard.

That's not even true. They attempted to destroy his beard to damage his public image and confidence, and hopefully gain a political foothold in Cuba from the potentially resulting political drama.

He wanted Sanders to win.

VAPE NAAAAAAAYSH

And how did they attempt to destroy his beard?

By… small use of poison in his shoes in order to make his beard fall out. It's not 'poisoning his beard becoz they were 2 dum 2 poison him xDDD'

You'll notice first how unregulated the market for vape liquids is. This is being done to test the waters. If you were to ever start, now would not be a good time. I've seen spreadsheets from material science labs and let me tell you some of these concoctions won't leave you with a single functioning brain cell

These days the consensus is more towards a binary weapons system wherein first the "primer" is sprayed followed by the "trigger". I believe the SSRIs to be delivered during the trigger phase

I will have to dig, but I can certainly find the source for you tomorrow. I should not have made the thread this late at night

Yes, I too would be using ironic stupid faces after I had unironically made a stupid pedantic comment. Pedantry will only get you backslaps on reddit, don't be the thread redditor.

DEADLY POISON NERVE GAS SMOKE!!!

conniptions.gives

Snowden is only a "hero" in his function of subverting international bourgeoisie secrets with his leaks on e.g. the US state "security" apparatus. He's otherwise a full-blown libertarian idealist who thinks the issues he reveals can be solved by "removing da BIG gubermand" (ignoring the material foundation of the state's functioning as a tool of class rule, which started small after bourg revolutions and expanded to accompany their interests). He also backed Gary "a ciggie for geography" Johnson as presidential candidate to further cement this.

Ever sit on an airplane? Try it one time. It takes you from place A to place B in a rather short period.

my first thougt too

THEY ARE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE VAPE LIQUIDS THAT TURN THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY

I was once a chemtrailer myself. Got woke after the latest batch of wikileaks that proved that chemtrails was a CIA conspiracy to cover up the REAL deal. What is it, you ask? The real conspiracy is turning them friggin frogs gay.