Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/extinction/massext/statement_03.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0921800914000615
popline.org/node/288191
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up and get back to work.

Source?

Is this EcoAnarchism or Anarcho-primitivism?

Anarcho-primitivism's flaw is easy, it's their disdain for technology. Which is retarded tbh.

Anarcho-primitivism

How is this an argument?

How is it not? Whats wrong with technology? Green technology is amazing & should be used.

Technogaianism ftw

Anarchism is not a solution to the Tragedy of the Commons. Even before capitalism, feudalism, and slavery, we were depleting the resources in our environment to extinction. We need a higher authority to ensure that resource usage is sustainable not just on a personal or communal level but on fully global scale.

It devolves into neotribalism

Thats an optimal world. If we can get there brilliant if not thats too bad.

"We need a higher authority blabla"
You.

Didn't read bookchin

I found a 12 foot flaw.

He eats people.

K U L A K S
U
L
A
K
S

Oh is that where the decentralization is good for the environment meme came from?

I guess I'll have to submit and finally read Bookchin to figure this shit out.

To give you an actual answer:

Because there are billions of people and the only way to get enough food per acre to feed them all is technology. If your goal is to starve most of the planet to death in order to limit humanities damage in the long run I guess it works though.

It's not only about food our lives without most tech would be boring as fuck…

Thats why the eco-friendly tech future is the optimal future imo. Maybe one day.

No my philosophy is that its too late to save the planet because people are addicted to civilization, all philosophies whether it is neoliberalism, fascism, communism, etc. are trying to work within the system of industrial civilization and they are just ultimately different methods of rearranging the deck chairs. The ship is already sinking and it will eventually sink.

So while I think anarcho-primitivism is right, the inevitable whch is societal collapse and the extinction of the human species will occur regardless.

Pic related.

What the fuck is the x axis? Amount of cocks the creator and his mother have sucked? Holy shit some of the graphs posted here piss me off.

The people will starve regardless. It has nothing to do with GOALS. The planet cannot sustain this level of human population given how resource intensive our species is. The optimal/stable level of human population is around 1 billion. Whether you like it or not this is will happen.

99% of the species who have ever lived on this planet have gone extinct it is absolutely arrogant to think that our species is going to be the only ones that will survive and all the evidence shows is that our species despite out fancy gadgets is actually more stupid and destructive than other species of animal and is already on its way to extinction.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

the thing is that what the fuck do you mean by civilization? modern? no I don't like it but i don't like the entire destruction of it just so we can go back to tribes & no internet. boring.

explain better because I don't know where you want to get to.

pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/extinction/massext/statement_03.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0921800914000615

popline.org/node/288191

I think even the 1.5 - 2 billion is overstated because its operating within the current paradigm which involves making a lot of assumptions.

Industrial civilization.

It's not about what you like ffs. What I am speaking about is inevitable. I am not advocating for willful destruction of modern civilization because that assumes that we can still make the necessary changes to change it – we can't because like I said we are addicted to the drug of civilization, we are addicted to technology and we are addicted to growth.

Modern economies and institutions operate under the paradigm of infinite growth – just look at what we measure the success of an economy by it's GDP; but sooner or later that model of the world will have to face the reality of finite resources and that is when collapse will have begun and where we will begin the first stages of our extinction as a species.

Is this supposed to be an argument?

Majority of the human population will die of typhoid fever

No

Giving that what you say is true, can we prep for this global collapse, in order to make the transition to a post oil society less brutal?

Humans will inevitably discover easier, faster ways to do things with technology. Those that due will have advantages over everyone else that don't, and they will naturally use this to exploit others for their own benefit and history repeats itself again.

Anprim allys with ancom

Because friends and I could use our magic metal boomsticks to murder as many anprims as our bullets will allow.

Why does everyone here associate green anarchism with primitivism?

The world and humanity would be a better place with about 80% of them gone. Not remotely a flaw.

Read Butchkin.

OP said it was Anarcho-primitivism.

EcoAnarchism is something I support. Or as the another user put it "Technogaianism" thats optimal imo.

"Why does everyone here associate green anarchism with primitivism?"

Because of the flags they're very similar. I think the only difference are the shades of green. Eco is brighter & primitive is darker. Actually I think OP might be using the Eco one lol.

Sure but nobody wants to be the "gone" ones. The Porkies especially don't want to ever be gone since they love this order.