WHAT'CHA:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q9Z4B8SCVEM
youtube.com/watch?v=G3vBO577KMs
youtube.com/user/RedLetterMedia
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xuOCscero
youtu.be/k-g5vcwn8-A
youtu.be/7txiAgYAfTk
epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/gooey-brown-butter-blondies-with-pecans-51263720
goodfoodstore.com/PDF/BulkPreparationGuides/Spices_A-Z.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Skyrim but I changed the shouts with quotes from The Room
Bad Lieutenant
The Jetzons
Reading? But I am retarded
Brownies
Fresh banana smoothie
Pic related, did you know that its drawn by a woman?
Like shit, maybe, sort of

It's friday? Shit.
Oh well I guess
Katawa Shoujo and maybe some War Thunder ground forces
No idea. Probably nothing
To Finnish folk songs and some E Nomine
My Twisted World: The Story of Elliot Rodger
Already had pizza
Water and perhaps some tea later
2D feet
Things could be worse

Jedi Academy with you niggas

King of the Hill

Nothing

Nothing

Chicken nuggets

Water

Nope

Alright

EDF 4.1, Vanquish, Xenoblade 2
Toradora, Girls Last Tour, Made in Abyss
Weaver, Girls Last Tour OST
Shadows of Treachery, Spring Snow
Not sure yet
Water
Aras
Comfy

oh boy the weekly normalfag thread

Oh boy a cuckchanner. Anti-sage

oh boy the weekly autist poster

Upset Friday Night threads are now just normalfag blogposting?

The Long Dark just downloaded, so maybe that
or good ol' Persona 3 via PPSSPP
nothing
lo-fi hip hop mix on jewtube
imageboards
salted peanuts, love this shit
strong beer, can 3 of 8
not today, might change my mind though if I find some good material
like shit cause it's Christmas. Felt like that since I was ~11. To feel better I bought some presents for online friends, sent them cards etc. Anyway gonna get drunk, so that's good at least

pinball ex3, splatoon 2, driving-kids-to-grandparents-for-hours
shield
nightcore christmas music
books
whatever
sugar free rockstar
i'm at my family's house, abstain, abstain!
'k

monster hunter freedom on ppsspp, progressing at a snail's pace. I fucking hate having to go to the farm and have the cats cook me a meal everytime after a mission, but I need the materials
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo - a bit boring, would've preferred some other straight up ecchi harem comedy, but I appreciate that there was always something going on, no cancerous lazy stills for 10 seconds to lengthen the episode etc.
junk food/random shit
coke(tm)
random ecchi pics
okay

Playing*
Watching*
Listening*
Reading*
Eating*
Drinking*
Masturbating*
Feeling*

Fixed your errors, retarded 8 year old OP.

Also sage for shitty blog thread.

4am cancer has been purged and this should be next.

Workan
Workan
Uplift Spice
Workan, this faggot
Had a sandwhich
Water
Workan
Feelan bad man.

Postal and Hollow Knight
Nothing.
Krautism. Yes I listen to them.
Pdfs and other shit
Soup.
Homemade Juice.
Don't remember.
Tired mostly.

Game night? How are things going there? I haven't visited those threads in months.

Shroud of the Avatar, Mega man Collections 1 /2.
Shameless (US)
System of a Down, Old Smashing pumpkins … on vinyl.
Network+ and Pathfinder Manuals
Moms Christmas baking nom nom nom
Mountain Dew Kickstarter cherry, hotchocolate with rum with THC oil.
Hiatomi Tanaka
pretty good.

Probably Xenoblade 2
OG Dragon Ball

Nothing at all
Nothing
Breakcore
Nothing
Nothing
Tap
Already did
I'm slowly becoming retarded

Advance wars 2
Dinner for one
Lazerhawk
The manga pluto
My father is making hamburgers now
Coffee and red wine
Nah
Visiting my parents for Christmas now. Made gingerbread cakes.

DCSS, Grim Dawn with Expansion, Doom with the recent Cacoaward stuff
DCSS gameplay, looking for interesting stuff, rec me something
WorldClassBullshitters' newest poscast
The Bible
Zaxby's Blackened Blue Zalad
Water, coffee
>FAPPAN DATE'N
Nutthin
Great! Gonna have a comfy Christmas! Happy I'm not going be forced into insurance I don't want. Glad I might, a big might, get a pay increase because of the tax cuts. Got all A's for my classes this semesters.

Nice
Ugh, not so nice

wew

Bump :^)

PUT YOUR DICK IN THEM AND MAKE YOUR GRANDPARENTS WATCH

I MEAN THEIR

Do cuckchanners like you even realize that you were never welcome here? Fuck off cucktard

Just started up Mount&Blade Warband again and just finishing up character creation, gonna give it another try and see if I stick with it now.
I forgot if starting in a particular place matters at all.
Nothing at the moment. Might watch that new bible lecture video from JP. Those are always nice to zone out on. Or maybe some Allan Watts.
Beast in Black. Just discovered them recently, their first album is fucking amazing.
Just lurking, not reading anything at the moment.
Spicy egg with some mayo between two slices of bread. Good stuff.
Thinking of breaking open the whiskey bottles I bought for Christmas. I'm curious to see if I like them. I'm not much of an alcohol guy normally.
Thick 2D ladies and big titties.
Fine, actually. Nothing really on my mind right now.

Damn, people still play that?

Just got done with Nioh, I might start a Dark Souls AC playthrough Crossbows and sorcery only with heavy armor
Some documentary on Kamchatka wildlife
Nothing
Nothing
Chicken with white sauce and onions
Water
2hu doujins
Frustrated. My sister's boyfriend came to get his CV from my apartment and stayed for the night. He still hasn't left and apparently my sister is also coming over. I swear to fuck comes night time and they aren't gone I'm kicking them the fuck out.

Agree. Fuck this thread

7th Guest, GTA:V although it has started to dislike my controller for some reason. It randomly craps out during gameplay but doesn't act like that with anything else. I'm kinda curious if Xpadder has something to do with it.
Ultimate Beastmaster
Christmas music.
Paul's epistle to the Ephesians
Chex mix, nuts
Red Bull
Nah wifey is going to open her cat maid outfit tonight…you can guess from there
FUCKING GOOD MATES.

Old Smashing Pumpins are good.

Breakcore too.

Also Lazerhawk.

You /christian/ bro?

Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.

Yup

Godot
Speedruns
Darius gaiden Soundtrack
Wikipedia entries about birds
Chicken
Water
Oppai lolis
Frustration at my ADD, can't get shit done like this

Squad V10 public testing. The update makes the game so, so much better. Everything feels fantastic now, instead of incredibly clunky.
Nothing
Finnish music (see embedded)
Keeping up with the greatest lolcow saga of our era. So insanely autistic that /cow/ is in the Top 8 because of it.
>>>/cow/302539
White rice.
Coffee.
Not sure.
Really motivated, gonna enlist in the chair force as a Biomedical Technician soon.

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
I finished Eueka 7 recently and haven't found a replacement.
nothing.
rice with carrots and peas
Diet Coke™
shotacon
like I want to finally take that gun I have upstairs and just fucking end it all.

Gonna see what the deal is with MonHun World after this beta finishes downloading. InJustAss 2 with friends until then.
A Christmas Story
youtu.be/q9Z4B8SCVEM
The cancer Holla Forums has become.
A couple day-old doughnuts.
Water
muh waifu
Christmas spirit rises

>Septic community going down the drain
Good december

Those look pretty good. Now I'm hungry for some myself.

Do it homo

Same. Deus vult.

You must be completely fucking lost, chap.
I wish though that were true

Tiny Metal, Splatoon
Paranoid Anxieties
Paranoid Anxieties
Holla Forums
Chili slaw dogs
Water until it becomes splat time then it's the brews
No thank you
Determined

Merry Christmas

Straight shota isn't the same as shotacon

A-Train PC Classic now and then I'm gonna enjoy the last bit of the Fighting EX Layer beta tonight
Mr. Bean
Railroad Tycoon II's OST
Aharen-san wa Hakarenai
Sirloin steak, rice and some Italian bread
Water
/clang/
Bretty excited to visit the family for christmas tomorrow, I hope they enjoy their gifts.

how is tiny metal?

Warframe and CS
nothing, maybe the grinch or nighmare before christmas if I feel like it
whatever the random button plays on my music
nothing
haven't yet, don't know what. Probably eggs
water
Married couples having lovey dovey sex
Ok. Tired.

Nier: Automsta, Tekken 7, and later Kengo with a friend. Really fun game, shame no one ever talks about it.
Nothing
Saint Vitus, Liege Lord, and Dio so far
Nothing. Might read rhe 5e DM guide a bit or work on my campaign
Dunno yet
Cheap 3.2% beer because I don't feel like going to the liquor store.
Nope
Good. Excited for winter to finally be here.

It's fun so far though I'm not very deep into the game. I'm eager to get more unit classes. If you don't want to play the campaign it starts with 56 skirmishes you can play, I'm not sure if I'll get more for beating the game. "Multiplayer coming soon". All the voice acting is in Japanese but you can have English VA for the one liners the units use when they attack. Been a long time since I've played AW but it's pretty much like AW gameplay wise from what I recall.

That looks so ugly.

Noice

The real version with Boris Karloff and Tony the Tiger, right?
Vanilla tastes best tastes, but even if I fap, I couldn't bring myself to look at happy couples. I'd only start crying wishing I could have the real thing.

That's how the units look when they're engaging enemies and pic related is pretty much what you get for story segments. So the ugly shit is the bulk of what you're looking at

Nothing.
Friend play.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Sparkly water.
Probably lolis or anything under plump tag. :^)
Excited for xmas.

Dunno yet.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Have a salad in front of me. Dunno if I like it.

Coffee and water.

No idea.

Meh. Another week of me telling myself I'll start my monster girl stuff and it not happening. Damn life.

The dr.suess one, so maybe? And I know the feeling, I couldn't watch usagi drop because of that.

Silent Storm, it's fucking amazing lads.

I expected this and I assume this is something you get over with time, but Jesus Christ how can people make out the supposed varied smells and tastes over the alcohol? I won't be enjoying this to the fullest come Christmas, that's for sure.

dafuq kind of logic is that?

I meant the 1960's animated vs the stupid Jim Carrym live-action version

Considering that the vast majority of women have rape fantasies/fetishes, and tend to get of on subbing in general, I'd wager that your right.

The 1960s one.

Nothing.
Bright.
Nothing.
Holla Forums.
A sandwich.
Tea.
Nothing.
Kinda crappy, but I'm looking forward to Christmas.

KOTOR 2. Just finished Nar Shaddaa and Dxun, ended last night just hitting Onderon. It's bittersweet: this game is so good that it makes me want to try out some of Obsidian's other shit, but then I remember that J. Sawyer hit the bricks and Obsidian hasn't turned out a good game since. This game is really amazing, though. I can't say I'm loving every second, since the bits where I had to control characters other than the Exile sucked ass, but completing them made getting my character back that much sweeter. Also I made Visas as strong as possible which made the lightsaber training tough as nails.
Ancient Aliens
Nothing
Imageboards
No idea what's for dinner
Water
Later
Got complaints, but pretty good on the whole. I wanted to make my mom happy by having a bunch of packages to open on Christmas Day, like The Old Times(tm), but I bought a trackball and a mechanical keyboard, in the hopes that they'd be easier on my hands, and my carpal tunnel has been killing me as of late. So I've been suffering with pain in my hands and wrists in the hopes that I can make Christmas a little more special.

Been feeling like this since I finished the semester in school. Been enjoying the time off, but losing track of time is disorienting.

Sorry that I'm too much of a loser to hold a job and am still trying to get a degree, /ss/-senpai.

New Vegas, though might poke around in Ryzom or PlaneShift later
Stuff on YouTube.
Synthwave.
Holla Forums, though will read some scripture later, time permitting.
Had some bread and cheese.
Tea (Earl Grey, no milk or sugar).
Nah.
Gently melancholic; relaxed.

You're just going to make fun of me.

What are you playing user?

Supreme taste, though occasional honey when your throat is sore is a good choice.

Well, of course. Being bullied is part of the fun. :^)

Thanks for the recommendation, user. I am currently a little sick so excellent timing.

Nothing right now, trying to get the battle system in my hentai game working.
not much tbh
Jim's Kike in Tears video
Nothing right now.
Bangers and mash
Tea
Muscle girl and muscle guy working up and sweat play wrestling to see who gets to be the dominant one for the night.
Tired

It had about as much focus on the female as it does on the shota. Shotacon by itself is literally yaoi and you are a fucking turbo homo pedo faggot if you fap to that.

Blaster Master on NES.
Nothing.
Some module from an Amgia Demoscene
Nothing.
Roasted Potatoes with Sausage and A BBQ Ranch Salad with those little tortilla chips
Coffee
Nothing. On No Fap Day 37
Tired

Oh no you don't.

user in that cap is either a fucking idiot or a D&C cunt.

no hes just a christian

siege, tekken 7, might try to finish gravrush 2
youtube.com/watch?v=G3vBO577KMs
undecided
protein shake, beer later
vanilla tomboy doujins or business ladies gettin' tied up
finally relaxed for the holidays, all my stuff is taken care of, gonna go drink with my roommate for his birthday later

nice
nice

good choice

what kind did you get? I like scotch's a lot but i'd still say my palette isn't super sophisticated

they have some cool tracks, in a way thanks for mentioning them because i don't have their stuff downloaded and always forget their name when i wanna go listen to them

nice christmas cake

Sage for off-topic.

The reduction of all forms of knowing to the empirical is a fallacy; what's more it's an attempt to reduce all categories of truth to what can be conceived by one person. Instead of accepting limitations, modern man believes himself infinite: in this sense, yes, he is doing the will of Satan as it is classically understood, for he places himself before the Absolute, i.e., God. This most idiotic presupposition in modern culture is indeed "hip" and "cool," particularly in America where the free is placed before the good.

I got myself a Jameson, Bulleit Rye and a Wild Turkey. I figured if I bought more than one I could compare tastes and see what stood out in different bottles, but it's nothing but alcohol on all three kek. Though I want to say that somehow the Rye tastes slightly less alcoholic than the other two even though it's still 45%.

It just amazes me people can actually get crazy smells like vanilla, honey, cinnamon and other things out of this. That's what got me interested in the first place.

jameson and wild turkey aren't really anything to write home about, sorry man. Jame-o is mostly used for shots or a mixer. I like bulleit Rye a lot though so its a shame you don't like it. Did you drink it straight? sometimes fancy-pants folks will reccomend adding a little splash of water to a glass of whisky to "release the aromatics" or similar shit

to follow up, if you're feeling adventurous with your booze again, go for scotch if you want more complex flavor profiles, but of course those go towards the 45dollar and up price range. If you find you like that more and are feeling really frisky you can get a japanese whisky which are generally expensive but holy shit are they worth it.

>Implying most (((scientists))) today aren't Jew-loving, satan-whorshipers that aren't there to do science but to pretend to have some status of authority

Binding of Isaac AntiBirth
Murata(the guy drawing OPM) streaming drawing OPM chapter
OPM OST remix
Holla Forums
Pork stew.
Herbal tea.
Did. Some really nice blender made Dota 2 clip that I can't upload because its some alien file extension even though I can open it with my video player but can't set as default. Also there is a really nice Shantae model I'm seeing.
Nothing, really. Although all my anime/manga related shit comes out thursday to saturday so I got shit to amuse me till then except vidya.

Man, can't wait for winter break to end board wise since cuckchan is leaking hard, its like summer faggotry but its cold outside.

On top of that you get soar throat from it. I like to stick with wine and beer.

user, hand over your neet badge.

I am trying all of them straight first and gradually adding small amounts of water. Doesn't do anything but take away the burn so far. I'll try the Rye again in a moment just to see if I'm right about it being less alcoholic in taste.

I'll definitely try a Scotch next. Any favorites? I do try to keep them budget especially now that I know I can't taste anything from them yet.

What is it about Japanese whiskeys though? People seem to really love them.

It's one of the many times /christian/ didn't stay on their fucking containment board and attempted to subvert other shit.

Christians know all about doing whats "hip" and "cool" for good press and money. Suddenly god thinks it's cool to race mix.

Christ wasn't born now and this holiday isn't yours.

still haven't locked down a favorite because i'm still buying something new most of the time i get some, but recently I had a macallan 12 year that i thought was really good and i held on to the box so I wouldn't forget it, but i also like some of the more peaty varieties like Laphroig

the japs take their brewing really seriously and seem to have won a few awards for it, I bought myself a bottle of yamazaki 12 year (cost 100 dollars) for my birhtday last year and it was incredibly good, I still have a glasses worth left in the bottle that i'm saving for a special occasion

I could tolerate beer somewhat eventually, but as much as I found that easier to drink it was also somewhat boring. Though I can't really judge it cause I never drink it and only have tried like one brand.

Damn, yeah that's getting pretty expensive. Maybe I'll try something a bit cheaper like Black Bottle. Not for a while though. Gonna have to wrestle with the three I bought for a while.

Diablo 2, s.t.a.l.k.e.r misery mod, Factorio
youtube.com/user/RedLetterMedia
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xuOCscero
Greasiest pizza ever someone, takes this away from me before it gives me a heart attack
vodka and cheap wine
Honey select or femdom doujins
Great, lots of vodka+wine and family is here for Christmas. All is good and I have lots of time for gaming and socializing but enough privacy to fap whenever I want.

If an individual /christian/poster is too stupid to respect boundaries between boards, that idiocy does not translate to every other Christian here. The same goes for Americanised or Communised Christians who value money over virtue. You final point about Christmas is particularly vacuous.

I'll say this: All heathen gods are dead, and what value there was in them has been remembered solely due to the work of Christians trying to synthesise various systems of belief. All heathen rituals, mysteries, rites and ceremonies are severed from living forms: heathen traditions are dead and cannot be resurrected for there has been no legitimate succession, no transmission of true teaching or spiritual wisdom. The war has been lost, and the only surviving remnants exist at the behest of Christian mercy and kindness. Your ancestors for over a thousand years (presuming you're a Westerner) were Christians; this is your tradition, it is in your blood, yet you resent it out of your own petty, childish arrogance. You can continue to rebel all you like, but you will receive no satisfaction in the end; you can scream, but you will hear nothing but silence until you pass on to judgement.

Rain World
Might watch Stalker with dad
Shit from the Lensman soundtrack
Poetry anthology and the Bible
Leftover hamburger stuff
Prune juice, maybe some eggnog later
Unlikely
A bit fed up with waiting for surgery and spending a couple months including the holidays and my birthday laying around with a hemorrhoid, but I'll make it in the end. Thanks to all you faggots for keeping my spirits up even if Mark is a faggot and the moderation is getting worse.

We have some good taste in here tonight.

NHL 2k8
emails from my Canadianfu
3 slices of supreme pizza with added jalapeno
holiday eggnog coffee
milf porn
p great no lie even after workout and housework

Damn it's been ages since I've listened to that. Cheers.

use the jameson to learn some cocktails

My gigga nigga.

Is this what being a NEET feels like?

Division 1.8 PVP

Only if you cry yourself to sleep and contemplate suicide every night.

Factorio, my spaghetti monster is about to fly to space
nothing
High quality video game music
Holla Forums
Not sure yet.
water, what else?
Already did, time for me to start doing nofap again for the new year and maybe make it a few months before falling back to my degenerate state
My brother got a stomach virus and I'm starting to feel a little nauseous myself. send help

Nice.

Shin Megami Tensei 2, got to Abbadon, I think I'm close to finish it
House M.D. and maybe some Star Trek later, old 66 Star Trek
Tom
Holla Forums posts
Pizza
Water probably
Nah
Got no reason to feel good but don't feel bad either.

I don't know what that is so I can't bully you

About to start up a Terraria server with Thorium and extra large world generation.

Anyone else want to play?

Got a PS4 yesterday so MHW beta and either Bloodborne, KH, or FFXII
Nothing but probably Card Captor or Trailer Park Boys if I drink tonight
Uchu Conveni
Water, vodka later
GOOD. Excited to play bideo games for the first time since MGSV and happy that the PS4 controllers can have full headphones plugged into them and output all sound because I have to use my monitor.

Was going to play Skullgirls with a friend, but my control scheme keeps changing midgame and she is really good at fighting games, so I'm reconsidering. Probably going to replay Bioshock 2 or get back on Darksiders 2.

ASMR and Jewtube

Nothing tonight, probably.

Got Oreos for a snack, going to have some garlic chicken for dinner

Sun Drop

Already did, regrettably.

My head hurts because I woke up early. Fuck the morning.

Japs man.

Monika did nothing wrong.

/christian/ takeover of Holla Forums when?

Fuck's sake lad. Just now getting around to that, or a rerun?

More like procrastinatin'. I've had this one game launcher opened since this morning, and I still haven't played.
Whatever
Mad Coaster Panic's OST
Death To The World
Mini-pizza bagel things
Beer
Probably not tonight
Whatever

Mad Max, maybe Jedi Academy with Holla Forums if I can make it work.
The Shield
Black Hawk Down
The Grand Tour
nothing
Holla Forums
nothing
carbonated water
maybe
ok I'm going to spend my christmas playing vidya alone on the internet

I like how those niggers can't stand MundaneShill

I'm not a NEET though.

Probably gonna play some Hollow Knight later, maybe some more Persona 3 Fes when I feel like it. I'll do some training in BlazBlue later anyway since my execution has been slipping a bit lately so I should fix that. I REALLY should be practicing Guilty Gear since I play Venom but the game is kinda boring to me at the moment, something about Xrd just isn't clicking for me.
Nothing, I downloaded some hentai I might load up later which is unusual since pretty much all hentai series/OVAs fucking suck so I'm not sure what I'm expecting really.
I'm listening to Tool at the moment but I've been listening to October Rust by Type O Negative a lot lately. Also been listening to Deftones. I'm going on a 90s-00s alt binge lately.
Visual Novels because I'm a pleb. I'm reading Wonderful Everyday currently.
Just had a salad wrap for lunch. Planning to get some sushi later and probably some chicken to cook for dinner.
Have some Sarsaparilla I've been drinking occassionally but I don't really like drinking soft drink too much so this is a rare treat for myself.
I've been using my onahole collection a lot recently so I'll probably use one again tonight.
Pretty chill, did a light workout this morning that put me in a good mood.

absolutely nothing
"mean girls"
nothing
Holla Forums
on a FUCKING phone
nothing
beer
nothing
like shit

Im stuck with my sister and her friend and have to watch shitty movies because for some reason she has decided that tonight she'll be a screeching fucking autist if I dont

kill me

Turned on my no games 4 a couple minutes ago, gonna see if Duck Game was fixed, if not maybe Metal Slug or try a Furier run.
Caught a bit of Blacklist today, it's still a criminal mastermind wish fufillment pile of shit.
Yakuza Kiwami OST. Really wish they kept Receive You for the second Shimano fight
I bought the first couple of Konosuba LN a while back, maybe I'll read those just so I can say I have, this whole Isekai thing is like a weeaboo monomyth.
Had pork tenderloin and creamed spinach with my grandfather earlier tonight, which was nice
Vanilla comoro tea, it's decaffeinated, tastes good, and it's >20 dollars for 50 sachets from Harney & Sons
Dude I don't even fucking know
I got the Christmas blues.
I somehow had a Fate Extella disc in there and Duck Game still hasn't updated so now I feel worse, thinking about doing some Bloodborne, that's pretty easy and mindless fun, and I can save my mental faculties for Furi tomorrow.

Fuck off
Um, no sweetie, Sol Invictus wasn't officially proclaimed by Aurelian until 274 A.D. and not widely celebrated until 354, while the first mention of Dec. 25 as Christmas is from Hippolytus' of Rome Commentary on Daniel in 202 A.D. after calculating the death of Christ around mid-spring. You Holla Forums teens LARPing as pagans need to put back back in your place because this is /christian/'s time and you can't help but borrow our victories.

Any favorites
Nice
Y-y-you too
(Checked)
How is it?

/christian/ takeover of Holla Forums when?
soon™

WHAT'CHA:
Bayonetta and whatever else I'm in the mood for. Maybe DMC4 or doom 4 >WATCHAN
YouTube and anime
Sly stone
Probably the witcher and maybe some jojo and Azumanga Daioh
Pulled pork and mozerella sticks
Coke
Not sure yet. Maybe 2D Girls
Good but tired

I forgot I had Nioh for the 3rd time this month so I'm getting that installed tonight and gonna binge on that through the holidays before I put it off again.

Trying to get CFW onto my PSP, but this is an old, creaky piece of shit that hasn't been touched in years and the hardware won't cooperate sometimes.
Maybe Morrowind later or something, I don't know.
New Konosuba OVA, Cardcaptor Sakura
Various electronic genres, or whatever I feel like
The Bible, Yurucamp, Hakumei to Mikochi
Pizza
Water
No
Okay.
It doesn't really feel like it's Christmas.

Sidequests in Tales of Vesperia PS3 before Act III happens. If there's a complaint to be had, it suffers from a lot of inane cutoffs like its predecessor Abyss did. Nice having Flynn around more as well (compared to him only being present as an ally for a single fight in the 360 original), though he does come and go a lot due to being a major NPC in the prior version and thus having things he has to do outside the scope of cooperating with Brave Vesperia.
Yu Yu Hakusho. First time seeing it.
A KKKristmas KKKarol.
Threads.
Chicken and rice.
Orange juice.
Alright, I guess.

Final Fantasy 7 then maybe later finished Phantom Pain
Internet Historian
King Crimson
Candice
Pizza
Water
Nothing
Amused

Shouldn't be too hard to get CFW on it, even if it's old. PSP and Wii are on about the same tier of easiness to modify like that. Just make sure you have CFW compatible with your particular model (be it 1000, 2000, or 3000).

Brutal Legend
I know, it was on my backlog and I gave it another run, motherfucker, so much wasted potential because Tim was being a cunt during development for the 2345324th time
Aside from that, Chaos Gate, Hot Wheels Velocity X and replaying the entire psx-era Megaman X games
My neighbors being massive retards again
Old WWF tapes from late New Generation-early Attitude era with a friend
Rainbow, Alcatrazz, Billy Idol and such
Nothing as of late
Nothing, I ate like Mark this fucking week and I need to get back to training
Water
Honey select
I WAS having a nice day, but then the barber gave me a retarded haircut, now I look like jackass

WHAT !?
There's a new one ?

E N O U G H

Tales of Vesperia has the "Cure Plaster" ("Bandage" in the PS3 fan translation) attachment; 360 version it's exclusively usable by Karol, but in the PS3 version you can put it on five more characters, including the girls. It always goes on the nose, too.

fukkin' nice.

Not yet, I'm still very new to poetry. It sucks how apparently all you need to spook the common man away from a beloved artform and shitposting format is a couple (((academics))) and (((Ginsbergs))).

what about eyepatches

yeah nigga, eyepatches, bandages, scars, a little bit of blood (but i hate ryona)

I can't remember off the top of my head if that particular one ever became standard, so to speak, with the later games (Vesperia having introduced attachments), and aside from Graces f (which doesn't seem to have it), I can't find attachment/fashion data on Aselia wiki for the games after it. It's such a simple one though I'd think they'd have kept it around.

Fuck there's still half an hour before I can experience CAT CLOCK

No.
It popped up in my feed and I thought it was something I hadn't noticed was coming out. Turns out it was just the one they released a few months ago. I feel cheated.

You're a qt though!

Path of exile, having some good old grind
Maybe something on netflix
youtu.be/k-g5vcwn8-A
Tomo-chan
Had some pizza
Gin and tonic
yes
Alright, Christmas/new years eve is always a busy time with all the family gathering and having an old fashioned dinner, so I end up grilling for 20+ people

I know it's not difficult to install at all. The issue is that there's something fucky with the battery connection; it likes to randomly disconnect itself from time to time. I'm using some chink replacement now after my old battery bloated up, but I remember the issue occurring a lot even a few years ago, which is probably why I stopped using it in the first place.

wew

Tastes probably how you'd expect. I normally drink dark coffee black, so comparatively, the eggnog stuff is much lighter. Smells wonderful while it's brewing.

GMDX. I tried it for a small while, since I beat Deus Ex before playing it. Also Battlefield 4.
Just got back from watching The Last Jedi with some friends. It's a fucking nothing movie. It's the rice cracker of movies.
The Money Store.
This thread.
Swiss chocolate ice cream.
Water with ice.
Not feeling it.
Okay. The movie was pretty nothing but at least I got some donuts with the friends.

Flee before it's too late.

why do i keep reading this garbage

because the manga is utter shit

just bought FFVII, wanted to play it again. Reunion mod looks nice. will mod some more
Will switch to sweet chill and comfy racing again or try the new Teknoparrot build

Underground Idol

will read on nip again

cake

water

some webm

lost all the motivation learning Nip, since I can't memorize the new ones I learned lately. I have like 100 Kanji on my Anki, and 20 of those i can't memorize or picture on my head.

Blood Bowl 2, Wh40k Regicide
Nothing at the moment
Warhammer 40k audiobooks
This board
Meat and potatoes
Water
Pov blowjobs
Rusty after shitty workout yesterday

Hah.

Because it's too late for you, and trainwrecks can still be addicting.

Been meaning to give Final Fantasy VII, and Final Fantasy as a whole, more of a go sometime. For reason it's never really struck that big a cord with me. Not real sure why; not like I dislike JRPGs.

probably some pubg with the boys
might re-watch some Mob100
maybe some Dan Mason or some other future funk
nothing
philly cheesesteak
some whiskey but not sure which one yet
nope
pretty good, no work until wednesday

wow private server, getting my pre-bis feels so good
nothing
Kendrick Lamar
Holla Forums
had some chicken and shit
Water
nope
Pretty good actually for once

what caused this outcome? I remember doing that as a teenager

tbh I am disappointed Jerry Peet has not been more autistic or had a mental breakdown. His shit was really interesting.

Don't kill yourself user, it's only worse on the other side

I really hope Shadman gets Ebola and dies.

Awesome what album?

patrician

Going to start The Last of Us tonight.
Rocky III, Mickeyyyyyyy!
Eye of the Tiger
jack squat
Chicken Alfredo
Coca Cola
MILFs most likely
Cheerful, I got a Christmas bonus check this year. Secondly, I know what my Nieces & Nephew want for Christmas. Going to go shopping tomorrow & get it all done. Lastly, I should be getting my $300 from selling my game doubles on Amazon any day now. Life is good.

I think you forgot something from the >WATCHAN category, user.

the game of life.
sammyclassicsonicfan's older videos.
n/a
n/a
Frosted Cinnamon Roll
off brand cola
pic related.
Like nothing I do matters.

Was going to play Starfox, but my capture card fucked off, and I really don't want to try moving it to another PCI-E slot when what I should do is tape it to my shotgun and blow it back to hell. I have nowhere to set up my TV.
Nothing
Creaking of the house in the wind
Stories about people who die horribly, and are reincarnated (or simply revived) in the fantasy world with cheat powers.
Noodles a few hours ago
Nothing
No
Hurts to breathe, so I'm going to bed early.

Stalker CoC with arsenal overhaul and atmosfear. Like always. Might do some siege later.
A joel stream in the background.

Mp4 related as I go on my bandit genocide. That includes freedom fags. Things get awkward when I find loners and military fighting.
Nothing currently.
Bob evans microwave mac and cheese. Lat time probably I think they changed the recipe and it sucks now.
Dr. Pepper, what else?
Not yet.
Like shit, but who isn't? God a hueg bruise on my eye when I lurched suddenly in my sleep and hit the corner of the wall.

Lifeweb
Random YT bullshit
ASOS on audio
Holla Forums
cabbage and ground beef. (t only tastes decent drowned in hot sauce
water
loli
great

Nothing right now. Nothing's grabbed my attention. I might play some KOTOR later, who knows?

Old episodes of OneyPlays.

90s playlist, alt-rock and grunge.

De Agri Cultura. I think I'll make some Libum today or tomorrow.

Pizza.

Pepsi Max.

Rule 34 of Velma Dinkley and Helga G. Pataki.

Aight I guess. I really wish my gunpla kits would arrive so I could get started on them.

ALSO I AM ANGRY ABOUT SCOOBY DOO COMICS

VERY MUCH ANGER

Nothing. I need to stop trying to get a sense of progress in my life out of video games because it doesn't work and just makes me not want to play video games.
Grand Tour
Retards on mumble
haha
Enchiladas
Water
Iori anal
I'm looking forward to seeing my brother on Christmas.

NANOMACHINES SON

Some World of Warcraft, leveling an Outlaw Rogue.
Random shite.
Some Passion Pit earlier.
This thread, and screenrant, about The Last Jedi.
Nothing.
Water and Monster.
Larkin Love
Alright I guess. Gonna pull an all nighter since I have to be up early and I'd be less fucking groggy if I just stay up.

FNV and probably nobunagas ambition after
Youtube vids right now, maybe twitch in a bit.
Silversun Pickups-Catch & Release. Embed related.
Patton Diaries
Rothbards book on austrian economics
Just finished eating a cheeseburger with ketchup and some nachos
Energy drink.
In a bit probably.
I'm tired. Just finished 15 or 16 hours of work today, and I just want to relax and play some videogames.

Monster Hunter 4
FMA Brotherhood for the third time
CCCCCCCCCULTURE
College textbook for next semester. Did you know that java can be used to do literally anything?
peanut butter sandwiches
Barq's Root Beer! Also, two glasses of water per can of root beer and then water sporadically. Hopefully I'll go below 250lb next year!
BIG DICKS
Like everything is crumbling down around me and I could have stopped this.

ALSO, FUCK PIC RELATED.

Eyepatches you say?

how is mon hun 4 and those big dicks?

1. Mon hun 4 is a fun experience, I feel. It gets into the action faster than previous entries, though I know that it's going to quickly be outclassed once MH World comes out on PS4, Xbone, and somewhat later on PC. I'm stoked to see monsters that are rendered with more than three polygons, tbh.

Also, the big dicks are big and not in my throat or asshole and that makes me sad. The fact that I play Monster Hunter and enjoy the long, drawn-out grind basically cements me as your typical basement dweller whose immense patience is directly related to his lack of a job.

that's honestly fine, I live alone in my flat doomed to NEEThood due to medical problems which means I want to live a comfy life being a massive degenerate because I've not got anything else tbh

Enjoy it while you can, after this monster hunter world it will be shit forever. Capcom will finally see how much money they can make casualizing and streamlining everything and its gone forever.

Study upper-maths, appeal to scholarship organizations, roll the dice and land a free ride to a school that'll allow you to do something for money. My major requires up to Calc III / Differential Equations, but it's still nothing huge if you know how to algebra and how to memorize fucking everything.

I am not capable of that

do you have an interest in arachnids?

I'd rather have stupid anime moves and mounting than four bullfangos in one area, a thicc-ass hipcheck, and the only good weapons being HBG and GS.

If it's not because of your medical condition(s) that you say that you are not, then yes you fucking can.

perhaps hes already tried and failed miserably?

If that were anything but a jumping spider, I would have screamed. Nice try, though.

I don't want more shit tbh

I tried but it really wont let me

Yeah, and in that circumstance you are no less capable then as you were upon entry of trying and succeeding.

I've already tried and failed miserably to do a push-up. That doesn't mean that if I were to manage my body a hell of a lot better, I'd still be unable to do a push-up. It just means that right now, I'm unable to do basically any heavy lifting at all.

That's why I chose it. Jumping spiders are cute spiders

gotcha, trips I.D user.

Is it cause you're fat? Or a complete skeletor?

thanks for understanding

fat as fuck. Squarely around 300lb, had so much of a complex in high school around being the smart kid that I neglected my social and physical health. So scared of going to the gym because social anxiety's a bitch. I can break into song in public because my voice sounds nice, but I can't ask people about physical health stuff because then I spaghetti everywhere. Shit sucks. First in family to graduate high school, so they don't know enough about human psychology to help other than brute-force sources like "get out of the house for a couple hours"

Fire Emblem 12, on my flashcart.. Good shit. Using units I normally skip. Caesar instead of Ogma. Barst (reclassed to pirate) and Ryan (reclassed to hunter) for example.
Trying to decide. Might just watch an old speedrun or something.
Chillhop 24/7 stream. Relaxes me like not much else.
"Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking". It's interesting. An online friend sent me a copy because of the program I'm in at the college.
Barely. Dental problems. I ate soup today.
Lots of coffee.
Not really horny lately.
Sore, kind of bored. Nervous about meeting my girlfriend's parents.

would you like something for chrismas?

SF3: 3rd Strike. Getting better.
Also Doom, TNT Evilution. Loads of fun.

Getting into MST3K. It's great, but Season 2 is a little weird with Joel screaming 'WHITE MALE' every 5 minutes.

Biting Elbows. Mostly because of their music videos.

Maid Dragon

Pizza

Beer

/ss/, /ara/, /gfd/
The actual boards for these are mixed trash heaps with gold scattered through out. Except /ss/, I'm positive that place is nothing but FBI and legit pedos

Excited for DBFZ. My friends are massive DBZ fans, but I can't get into it, despite loving Dragon Ball. Everybody looks powerful as fuck, meaning I can viably run team human and tell them their power levels, space monkeys, and hair colors ain't shit.

Here, do this. You'll probably still be fat a bit at the end, but you'll be bear mod instead.

What does the manga have that the anime does not?

I appreciate you referring me to a source. Thanks. I'll look into it.

Nothing too big, really. A guarantee that money worries won't keep a copy of MH World out of reach before March, I suppose. Other things I could say would come off as whiny or mopey, though I suppose my little soliloquy about anxiety has already fucked me in that regard.

I guess "the ability to walk into a public place and not have the social awareness of a pre-teen" would be my biggest wish.

Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+
Probably some ASSFAGGOTS, too.

youtu.be/7txiAgYAfTk

A modified take-and-bake pizza, because I'm lazy and I just cooked brown butter blondies for my last day of work. They're fucking delicious, by the way.

epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/gooey-brown-butter-blondies-with-pecans-51263720 Take out the pecans, add half as much toffee bits, and add a little bit extra vanilla.

Water. I might have some citrus tea later.

Breddy gud. Last day of work tomorrow, and I'm moving out of this liberal hellhole in about a two weeks' time. Pacific NW Washington state is a mess. Too expensive, and everyone is so busy sucking niggerdicks to think for themselves.

I wouldn't mind getting you mhw but I'm not able to get you those other things, I can only accept you for who you are for that

Pokemon Red, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, and soon Devil Survivor Overclocked. Just softmodded my New SNES 3DS.
Youtube
Some faggot talk about Shin Megami Tensei
Not much
Panda Express
Apocalypse IPA
To girls from work
The urge to kill every disgusting beaner that was around me in Walmart when I was picking up my beer 20 minutes ago.

bad day?

Miles?

It had highs and lows. I got off work early so I can just down a six-pack instead of standing around in my dead warehouse with a bunch of niggers and mystery meats.

I agree with your assessment of the PNW. But when you do find another person with our views here and there are lots of us they're usually crazy as hell and itching to put this whole region to the sword and fire.

There are some reasonable people out here. I do have a lot of friends in a pretty liberal friend-group, and even though I talk politics with them ALL THE TIME I openly admit I voted Trump to them, too, they generally agree on many of my more broad points.

It sort of shows me that despite many differences between left and right, relatively moderate people generally agree on a lot of the same things. Even if we disagree on how the execution should be done, they respect my opinion and see why I would think the way I do. I don't go full 1488, obviously, but I do talk about how much the 1% controls everything, and they agree without going full-on 'fuck white men', so it's about the best that I could hope for in a debate this close to Seattle.

Generally, though, I think purging with fire and salt should mostly be Seattle itself and about half of California. Which is happening on its own considering that it's not only seriously on fire, but salty as fuck from so much of Trump winning.

N-no? I don't know any Miles. Sorry.

same user as ce53a6
And everything 50 miles south of Seattle. Everything. Burn it all.
So many shitskins of every kind… so many mudsharks… so many degenerates and hambeasts…
The grease fires from the fatties here would alter the climate worldwide.

I work with a guy that's about to gtfo to Alabama or something. He isn't a shitlord… but I had hoped maybe… We work with tons of niggers. Some of the niggers are okay coworkers but seeing how many Whites suck up to them is disgusting.

Kent falls in that area. Drug deals everywhere, police are constantly running around for I don't know what reason.

ROCKET MAN BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND IN FEBRUARY, AFTER I LEAVE.

It was lit. Join us it's going till christmas night

I work in Kent. I know, dude. I know.

I may have or may not have plans to wipe out Kent after sacking Tacoma and Seattle and Puyallup.

>TFW live in seattle for college
help me

UW is like 60% chinks and 20% nigs.

F

Wait until after I leave or let me help you, and we can ransack Renton and Everett, too.

In other news, on top of the toffee blondies I made which I'm going to experiment with next time by adding a ribbon of espresso brown butter in the middle, I finished experimenting with candied ginger today. It didn't turn out as I had hoped too much water, so the sugar burned a little too long but it's still quite tasty.

Do it. They're delicious. Plus, they make for good sick-day candies, and the extra sugar leftover goes great in tea if you don't fuck it up like I did.

I did one failed year of college back in the mid-2000's before I joined the military. If I want to use my GI bill, I'll just find a culinary school or go into business management. I already did my time for it. And if you think UW is bad, the Navy is just as bad, but you don't get to go back home and play vidya at the end of the day. You get to go back to your rack and get woken up in the middle of your already broken sleep schedule to do war drills.

at least you didn't go nuke

;_;7

I can deal with shooting niggers and spics but I cannot deal with that smell. Sorry, user.

How else am I gonna harness my autism for good if I don't get a degree though?

Digits fit for a CURRENT YEAR+1 mentality. Smdh.

GTAV since my bro got it for me.
Dan Vs.
West Coast Hip Hop
Starting on this Lovecraft shit everyone's been talking about.
French bread pizza
Dr. Pepper with real sugar.
some shit on exhentai later. Probably vanilla where it takes them to the second to last chapter to actually fuck.
Sick but better since I have antibiotics and a bit of the devil's lettuce from my cousin.

Everyone knows Marvel's fucking up its comics but no one knows how DC is fucking things up too.

Not just Scooby do, but now Fred Flintstone is a Vietnam vet.

Oh and the Joker is now a good guy liberal hero literal white knight who is concerned about the wage gap and is involved with BLM.

One of the most underrated cartoons of all time.

I was trying to finish my Dark souls 2 full DLC run but I've burnt out on souls again. There's nothing wrong with the DLCs, I just don't get a kick out of Souls games any more.

Probably going to give Impossible creatures a try or see if I can find a nice joypad metroidvania with melee combat.
Speed gaming's tournaments and NASA's jet set radio future marathon
Christmas music
Imagine FX magazine as I'm learning to be a drawfag
Boiled vegetables and rice
Some herbal tea called detox. It just tastes christmasy.
ECCHI!!
Tired.. I have a mystery box of models downstairs I bought to open Christmas day but I kind of want to open it today..

I concur. IIRC there's a possibility of them making new episodes, but it's caught in legal hell. Also, it's disappointing that the majority of the people that know about it are residual MLP fans.

There's your problem.

No, the problem is shit heads like you who think Dark souls 2 is an abortion when it's a perfectly fine game. It's not great but it's perfectly fine. I enjoyed my playthrough of Scholar quite a lot, I'm just sick of souls games. With over 1,000 hours across the series it's just not fun any more.

Listening to that cunt as an Australian was aggravating as fuck. At least the rest of the game is pretty fun.

It's probably best it ended while it was still good, user.

>>>/4chan/

He was literally the only reason I've considered playing after the tutorial. I wasn't keen on the fossil digging.

But it doesn't have Sun bro and and and and it didn't just make Dark souls again! This is NOT an experimental series! This is NOT a series which tried lots of new things which some times work and some times don't.

MUH SOUL MEMORY! I WANT TO DO PvP! INVASIONS ARE ABOUT MUH JAPANESE HONOUR NOT ABOUT A VIOLATION OF A PLAYER'S GAME WORLD!!!!!!

Advertisements aren't welcome here. Go back to where you're shilling.

So he's up to his old tricks with a new coat of paint. What's the problem? I'm sure Batman will swoop down, bitchslap some nogs, and throw the Joker back in Arkham for the two thousandth time after he incites ANTIFA to chimp out like the terrorists they are.

Seems pretty reasonable. I mean, I'm sure that's not the angle they're trying for, but if it was, I'd pirate it for a read

To lose weight, you need to
1. Expend more energy
2. Intake less energy

You're looking at the first, so I'll address the second

Ideally, you should aim for 1100-1500 calories a day. 2000 calories a day is a jewish fucking lie. If you stick to this, you will easily lose weight so long as you get out of bed and do anything at all. The easiest way to achieve this is to purge sugars/carbohydrates. Soda, candy, bread, chips, excess pasta/noodles, and things that are nothing but sugar like BBQ sauce should be avoided. They aren't satan, you just need to say no unless you have a specific and limited purpose for them. Using some rice noodles to make an easy vegetable and shrimp soup is fine. Filling a plate with pasta as the entire fucking meal is not fine. Vegetables and meat, in that order, should be the primary contents of your meals. Fruits are okay and have benefits, but don't make them a primary source of calories or you'll get fucked up. look up "fruit diet hazards" if you want to learn why doing so is retarded. That said, eating one of your favorite kinds of apples is always better than reaching for chips or other bullshit. Like all sugars/carbohydrates try not to eat fruits alone, having some protein with them (like a few pieces of beef jerky) will help offset some of the immediate negative effects of a high sugar load, and increase satiety. I'm partial to using cherry tomatoes as a snack.

Explore various dishes that aren't traditionally "american". A lot of american foods has it's base from immigrants who moved here and simplified their traditional dishes due to lack of ingredients, and and eventually the real way to make shit got lost and forgotten. Couple that with even more corruption taking place in factory produced meals and you have an entire nation eating low cost garbage and wondering why they are so unhealthy.

There are all sorts of easy to make, low calorie meals that can be found from other countries. Some suggestions: Japan, China (It's a very large country with a shitton of cultures that aren't Han), Thailand, India, France, Russian, Poland, "latino" countries.
Onions, garlic, carrots, celery, and tomatoes are your best friends here. Avoid potatoes, instead replacing them with turnips or rutabagas.
Learn how to use spices, both fresh and dried. Sage, bay leaf, rosemary, mint, cloves, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger… there's an entire world of flavor available that will make everything you eat much more enjoyable. My personal favorite way of testing spices is adding them when I make rice in a rice cooker. Replacing some of the water with stock, adding some turmeric, fresh rosemary, whole cloves and throwing a cut tomato on top is incredible. Protip: rinse the rice in a large bowl until the rinse water is clear. This gets rid of the powdery carbohydrates that act like a thickener and results in mush or burned bottoms
Here's a list with good food matchups: goodfoodstore.com/PDF/BulkPreparationGuides/Spices_A-Z.pdf

The fossil digging is the best part you pleb!

Also here's a few cheap supplements to consider that can very quickly help the stability of your mental state which is important if you want to stick with bettering yourself instead of daydreaming of doing it "tomorrow". Nearly everyone will benefit from these. These also help depression as well.
Magesium (~400mg of magnesium citrate. 200mg in morning, 200mg at night)
A B-Complex supplement, containing some kind of bioactive folate (not folic acid which some people can't use). Jarrow's "B-right" is a good example.
A note about taking any neurotransmitter precursors such as B vitamins: keep cognizant of your mental state. Most people don't have a problem but some will experience a "brain-fog", malaise, hyperactive thoughts, anxiety, panic attacks or other unusual states of mind or emotions. If this happens stop taking the supplement, as one of them is acting detrimentally to your specific genetics/biochemistry. What you'd then do is buy specific vitamins separately and slowly test them to see which one is causing issues. Like I said, most people don't have an issue and greatly benefit from all B vitamins
More expensive, but also helpful are probiotics. Just make sure you only start on a friday evening or something cause these will make you very suddenly need to shit for the first few days. If you experience bloating or gas after eating raw vegetables, then look into types of probiotics with strains that produce cellulase, which you are likely lacking.

When you start losing weight, expect to sometimes feel like total shit. What's happening is that all sorts of hormones and other fat soluble waste that you've collected over the years are being released. Other than waiting and toughing it out all you can really do is eat some vegetables and drink some water. Note that "Detoxes diets" are bullshit originally intended to sell overpriced "juice" to gullible middle age women.

I want you to have hope for a better future. The first step to taking control of your life is realizing that not only are things terrible, but that it is YOU that can really fix most of it.

I get to brew Harney & Sons for myself at work for free. One of the few priveleges I get.

I'm not a fan of touch screen gaming. If I could do it with a D pad I'd be okay with it.

Surprized any one else knows it exists tbh

The problem is that it's not a deception or trick. There's no overarching evil Joker plot. A writer is literally butchering everything that makes him the Joker to use a major character name push his views on politics and society on readers. He's a soyboys sockpuppet now.

I guess that's fair, any kind of motion control can feel awkward at times. The game actually mocks me with the whole "tilt the camera using the D pad!" function during digs, because I'm left-handed and can't possibly reach that side of the console in a coordinated fashion while using the stylus.

I played the first Fossil Fighters on a pirated emulator years ago and found it charming but limited. Getting Frontiers on sale was a massive bargain because it was the same gameplay but with fuckloads more content. Underrated series in the West.

Maxresdefault(2).jpg the .jpg

Nice. I just like pokemon type games. I saw monsters and downloaded it.

You would think driving over dinosaur would get it meme status.

I should clarify that turnips and rutabagas are better for calorie restriction, having roughly half the calories per cup of potatoes. Otherwise potatoes actually have better nutrient content overall and are surprisingly decent.

I already watched it.

I'm not sure if it was Joel himself or another writer who stuck those in there, but it's still a big (but not the only) reason why I've avoided the new thing they did.

Mike is better.

Source plz.

Doom MP and playing through Joy of Mapping 5 public beta 1 in SP. I'll probably show up for Jude Academy for a couple of matches. I'll probably actually start playing EYE since I got it as a gift from some kind user.
Retro and old PC stuff.
embed related
Holla Forums and Holla Forums
Planning to fry french fries and eat them with sausages.
water
Sanic girls
A little sleepy, but otherwise I'm great. Also, M(a,e)rry Catholic Christmas, Holla Forums!

That's Mongolian throat singing

This is Finnish Polka!

Maid Dragon OVA (number as #14) was out in 2017-10-10 on blue-ray. Also Maid Dragon manga has Iroro which wasn't in the anime.

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Mob Psycho 100
Hitler speeches
A Brave New World
Christmas chicken
Nothing
Sorry, no degeneracy for me
Pretty chill tbh fam

No, this is Finnish Polka.

i recently played Age of Mythology. pretty fun. one of my favorite RTS games.
might play again after Christmas

It's a Wonderful Life

RAM album of Paul

i'm trying to learn cyrillic and russian

just ate sardines with chayotes.

water a best

not in the mood after watching IAWL

really good feels from the movie. idk why i didn't watch it before. any user who hasn't watched it yet and has been feeling down recently should definitely watch it.

Whats up?

No, it's Finnish throat singing. Yeesh.
THIS IS POLKA!

How about on a sunday?

Xmas Moonday!