When anglo saxon philistines say "the bolshevik coup" as if the revolution consisted only of lenin, bukharin...

Other urls found in this thread:

sockshare.net/watch/zdKPPnv1-the-pervert-s-guide-to-ideology.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why were so many Jews involved?

because jews are more intelligent than you are and blacks have bigger cocks than you and pol is that way: >>>Holla Forums

Jews coming of age ceremony forces them to become literate.

They were able to read a book.

They were atheists

Until "that incident" there were quite a lot of Jews in Europe.

jews have a predisposition toward reading
proof: the bibble

I mean in a sense they are right because the predominant model outside of little club houses where we all beat each other off like here for decades wad the Bolshevik model and even though maoism represented a break from the Bolsheviks he still largely just copy pasted what they did, same goes for all of eastern Europe with the exception of Yugoslavia.

What? What happened?

Gee whiz I don't have a clue.

There were the twice short lived Hungarian republics tho.

atheist jews still regard themselves as jews, as do religious jews, and thus put jews first

Wow COINTELPRO got here early today.

Because Jews were oppressed in Europe and radical politics attracts the most oppressed

Ha. I thought it had to do with the foreskin thing, but your explanation makes mor sense I guess.

I think a better question to entertain: why do the Jews put chemtrails in the sky? Aren't they satisfied with all the frogs they already turned gay?

because of their proclivity for vengeance

Ah, yes, the paradoxical figure of the jew. Skinny noodle armed intellectual faggot with glasses, but also a blood thirsty predator trying to rape our wymyn. Fascinating.

they certainly are quite blood thirsty when it comes to their desire for self defense. one look at palestine tells you that. their enthusiasm for revolutions and endless social upheaval to allow them to rule over gentiles is at the very least worthy of examination. they don't need to be strong physically if they obtain political power.

fascinating webm

watch the whole movie
sockshare.net/watch/zdKPPnv1-the-pervert-s-guide-to-ideology.html

thanks user. i've only ever seen clips.