Which game is exponentially better with mods?

Which game is exponentially better with mods?

Anything with MLP furry nude mods

fuck off Todd

Because you can do things that you can't in the original game?

Fallout: NV

Obsidian and Bethesda games are essentially modcore. I was hoping we would talk about something else than this.

Certainly not Fallout 4 or any of the Elder Scrolls games. Those games are perfect as-is.

Warcraft 3, if you consider custom maps mods.
Binding of Isaac before they started just adding the mods to the game.
DOOM.
Sometimes Paradox Grand Strategy games, specifically CK2 and EU4, when they have radically different worlds or gameplay like the Warhammer mod.

Minecraft and minetest

Which game has this?

Post similar images

this reaction image disgusts me. It reminds me of tumblr for some strange reason

this "what game is better with mods" thread has been done 5 times in 3 days.

I agree, but as perfect as those games are, imagine if we could support wonderful Bathesda even more by paying for some good curated mods.

and?

Minecraft

CK2. It's pretty damn expansive. You can play as pretty much every race with their own mechanics taken from CK2. They had magic before magic was in CK2.

its thinly veined shitposting

penis penis penis penis penis

any game where girls need less clothes on

Autism blocks.

This but with shotas and sex mods

do you mean where you go around as a shota sexing everything up, or do you mean catholic priest simulator?

The first one, I was horny af as a kid but I never got laid so the mods give me the sexual release I needed as a child

neato

Arma series. They've always been somewhat dull without good mods like WGL, ACE or 'NAM era mods.

Kerbal Space Program is bland without some mods to spice up the objectives.

Civilization/Colonization 4 basically needs mods to be any good because again, Vanilla is bland as fuck.

I see these titles as being eggs without seasoning, still edible but so much better with just a bit of salt and pepper.

Some of the Total war Series needs mods, the only exceptions being the original Medieval, Napolean and Shogun 2.

Ya sure civilization 4 is good even without mods i mean fuck me in the ass bro i have played it for hours without them and never installed any. Im going to try to mod it.

13 frames per second of fun fun fun in the sun

RimWorld
But only because the dev is… really hard to appreciate.
Why the fuck does he keep on enforcing that retarded 'random character generator' when he knows that everyone and their mom wants to do scenarios?
Why don't he just go on and expand upon the game instead on focusing on 'naming parts of the world that you just generated'

STALKER, Fallout NV (well anything from Bethesda basically), most RTS games

Classic

It has more to do with scale of the mission. If you're trying to have company-level engagements all at one time, you're doing it wrong.

Periodically spawning in AI squads to fight with no more than 5-6 total in the mission at any one time is key to good framerates. Most mission makers are lazy and make all AI enabled and waiting in position for the players, which means each and every single unit of the 10-30 squads are sitting around taking up CPU cycles.

ALIVE is shit, so was MSO. DAC with reduction is the way to do it right.

FALLOUT IS OLD

You know what else is old?

Your mom

Tynan is retarded. This should be blatantly obvious when you remember how the colonist graphics were supposed to be placeholder but now they are permanent because fuck actually working on your game.
z-levels never ever

I actually find most minecraft mods to clutter the game up

The two best I've played are rise of man and cave man to cosmos. Cave man to cosmos adds a shit ton of stuff, it's about as realistic as you can get with civ 4, but the AI doesn't know what do do with itself and quickly gets overwhelmed with crimes. Rise of man is better because the AI can-still somewhat operate. If C2C can ever make their AI handle the mod, it would be amazing.