Who gonna come out with a handheld competitor to Nintendo Switch first? Microsoft or Sony?

Who gonna come out with a handheld competitor to Nintendo Switch first? Microsoft or Sony?

Facebook

It's not like Microsoft has made any mobile gaming device, plus it's mobile phone department is pretty much dead now anyway.

All handhelds should, by default, interface with a wireless controller, have one USB port for other controllers, and an HDMI output for a tv.

Or at the very least, they should make a dock.

Absolutely agree.

Unfortunately, Android and iOS have stolen a lot of Nintendo's handheld thunder in recent gens.

Neither will try to compete the Switch. You might see some Switch-like Android tablets/Linux-based emulation devices.

Apple. Game revenue nintendo couldn't dream of.

They're all jewish, though, so a USB/HDMI/Power dock is probably going to cost a third of the handheld just by itself. I'd pay $20 for one.

Do you feel proud of yourself lying on a videogames board to people well enough familiar with the topic of videogames capable of discerning that Android/iOS market of games are not comparable to that of proper handheld dedicated systems?
That's like saying chromebooks are replacing desktop PCs in any real capacity.

Even if it were true, a lot of Nintendo's hardware "innovation" has been using old, tried-and-true tech that was in abundance

Different markets you retarded dildo.

Who gonna come out with better digits than mine?

I've been waiting on a Vita 2 like a retard.

Pretty much anyone since you failed miserably.

Vita 2 already exists it's called stream from your ps4
Except not really because for whatever retarded reason remote play doesn't work for all games unless you're on a pc

Yeah, sure bucko.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't there an HDMI clone of the PSP Composite video cord?

yeah, sure, bucko, look at all these handhelds from 14 years ago that didn't two sticks??

M$ is too retarded to make a worthwhile portable anything

This fucking board gets so bad during the holidays I barely want to post on it.

hopefully sega but probably SOny

Why would you try to compete with the Switch? Just make a regular fucking handheld instead of a retarded hybrid bullshit

How about you verify the similar numerals at the final edge of my text post.

You only shitposted you fucking faggot, so don't come here and complain about quality when you're part of the cancer.

Nothing could compete with the switch. Every other tech company is fucked.
If people wanted something like the switch, why settle for something less like a balant knockoff?
They would just get a switch.
Every other company is kinda fucked now because they havent thought of it first, and now nintendo is the richest fucking company in japan and nobody can stop its powerlevel from rising.