Cemu Thread and Emulation Thread

So I've been using Cemu 1.9.1 and the latest version 1.11.2 I'm still getting FPS dips in the 40's and 30's in donkey kong, smash, Mario Kar, Bayo 2(with the exception of 3D World. I have all the proper graphicspacks, cemuhook, etc. So what the fuck am I missing? I know my PC is capable of running most games on Cemu at 60fps
GPU: GTX 1070
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K
So what the fuck am I missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=28071
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The problem with CEMU is that no matter what specs you have you will have FPS dips at random intervals.

What's the go-to N64 emulator.

Maybe an experimental in-development emulator can't achieve full speeds in every singly game yet like, retard. Should've just posted this to Reddit

CemU us shit. Wait for an actual good emulator, like I had to do with the Dreamcast.

Your problem is trying to use Cemu for anything other than BOTW. That's where all of the devs' focus is.

They keep making the compatibility worse with other games since they only care about BOTW.

Then why call it a general emulator? Call it a BOTW emulator so people know what's up.

It works good with Smash4 with the rare hiccups.

Dolphin emulating the wii's vc tends to give me the least amount of trouble. There are a few instances where I don't use it like for goldeneye. I'd say it mostly depends on the game.

this

Does anyone know good rom sites that don't have any malware? Emuparadise no longer carry Nintendo games.

How did N64 emulation development get so fucked up?

Too bad the N64 emulator for virtual console games is still pretty shit.

Doperoms I think still has a few first party games, not to mention a number of other games Emuparadise purged out of sheer paranoia. Other than that, you might need to torrent.

Because the N64 is frankensteined, piece of shit designed hardware.

A better computer, you can mail me your toaster so I can dispose of it.

It isn't, try mupen64plus with angrylion

What generation you are looking for will dramatically impact the answers you receive. Be specific.

But if you point out to the goyim that they're giving you 14k a month to play one game, and a mediocre game at that, they might realize that they're retarded.

I'm looking for GBA games and at least a Super Metroid rom.

Wut

I played XBX for free at a resolution higher and framerate more stable than fucking WiiU.
I'm pretty happy with Cemu and glad that all those goyim great guys are donating for patreon and making it happen.

Search for No Intro sets. I believe archive.org hosts entire GBA romsets, and likewise for SNES.

CEMU IS THE BIGGEST CANCER TO EMULATORS SINCE THE DROPPING OF PLUGIN BASED EMULATION

I hope you didn't play it in English, goddamn that's fucking cringe-inducing.

I played the undub. That's exactly how he speaks in jap too. Dude sounds like 12 yo kid trying to be badass.
But translation is pretty fucked overall.
I recommend this game, but only if you can handle the outated memes or can speak japanese.
Game itself is great.

Honestly, I've gotten to the point where I don't know how I ever tolerated playing games in English to begin with.

Well they used to give a shit about quality voiceacting before they started clinging to the same ~24 people for most games.

I'm even thinking of before voice acting was a thing at all, just purely from the scripts, but even with voice acting the only time I remember really being impressed with English voice acting was the dub for the first Rockman DASH game, Megaman Legends, where most of the cast was competent and whoever they got to do Tiesel actually outdid the original by a long shot in terms of being able to pull off both the crazy and the more serious moments.

Oh well that's more symptomatic of localizers than anything. Asia region english games, which are becoming much more common again are way better, if albeit, somehwat blunt about it's language.

From what I've seen of those, while they're definitely a step up from (((Western localizations))) I'll just stick to Japanese.

Fair enough. Even if it doesn't mean eroding away at the localized market.

Just waiting for this thing to run Devil's Third so I can do some style TAS's.

When you play jap shit for decades you start to notice that it's too only ~24 of the same people voicing everything.

paraLLel via retroarch.

Yeah, I don't like that Kojima is going for Hollywood actors at all, nor do I like western devs doing it.
Fuck if we don't still have the same set of issues from highly unionized, highly replaceable voice actors though.
Like 150-ish people get most of the work in every fucking country making games/media.

Yeah, but at the very least they have some range.

Multithreaded angrylion.

How do you figure that?

All the Xeno games were written by 9 year olds brought up exclusively on anime.

cemu is a good project, it's just not even halfway to being useable when it's needed

requires registration for most good shit now

Not exactly the thread's topic, but I don't feel my question deserves it's own thread, so I'll ask here.
Is there a Holla Forums approved guide for hacking a Wii U? a quick search brought up a few guides but they're contradicting each other, so I wanted to know if there's one you guys used.

WHO WROTE THAT FUCKING SHIT?

How so?

You need to generate shader caches you morons. Fuck this is cringey, even the most retardes Redditors seem to grasp this concept. But for some reason it's alien whenever CEMU is discussed on Holla Forums. I usually stay out of all CEMU discussion here because its gotten genuinely cringe worthy

CEMU gets "hiccups" whenever it encounters new shaders. It's not rocket science. After you get a complete shader cache the hiccups stop. Its. Not. That. Hard. To. Understand. Shader caches will be in the Shader Cache folder between transferrable and preconpiled

Correct. Windows is purposely not designed to make computing easy.
Wrong.
Correct. See 1.A
Why would anyone want ✡that✡?
Wrong.
Wrong.
Correct, and there’s no such thing on consoles, either.

How the fuck is the emulator supposed to know what shaders are in the game before hand? Ubershaders are still a very new concept

And you can't just have all possible shaders generated because that would take an incredible amount of storage space and be slow to parse for each particular game

Fuck hit reply too early
There's also a shader loading screen at the beginning so I don't know why you think this shit isn't obvious

Stop taking b8 you nigger

Finally managed to set up a 32 bit wine prefix and installed the right components appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=28071 but the game is stuck loading and the other game that worked no music plays. I'm running 2.21 staging I don't get the latest because I figure I'm running trusty.
I managed to get Thief 2 to work but I can't install openal and the mouse movement is just the slightest bit jittery, enough to notice it. Wine is neet but I still feel dualbooting windows is the way to go.

8ch isn't google, faggot

I'm running Star Road right now and don't remember SM64 have a camera this bad. I'm holding forward and the camera moves so much on its own that I run in a small circle.

Is 1.11.3 out somewhere that isn't patreon?

Yes

Thanks.