User...

user, what's your "happy place" game that you always go to when you realize/remember that everything is fucked up beyond belief?

Mine is pic related.

Kirby games.

Pokémon Crystal.

Homm 3. Nothing better to spend a few hours in than Homm 3.

Binding of Isaac or Dragon's Dogma

Baldurs gate dark alliance. It takes me back to the times I would stay up all night with my little brother playing it.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

I loved that game, are there any other good Forgotten Realms games like it? I played a little bit of the sequel and that was it.

My Terraria world. Failing that, I play AM2R or Reelism.

a happy place where shit is fucked? WTF you talkin bout nigga

I don't even really like it all that much so I can't help you, it just takes me back.

It just has to be comforting in some way, it doesn't have to be friendship is magic bullshit.

Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo

Mario Party 6 and Sonic 3 & Knuckles through the DS Classic Collection.

I'm not despairing for the world because no matter his much retarded shit you see, you also undeniably see people getting sick of it and starting to push back with their brains and their human nature, starting with fucking Donald Trump getting elected president because he isn't a politician and the media and corrupt links never desperately looking so retarded and pathetic. You know, the mean rich businessman who made that The Apprentice reality show where got famous for saying "You're fired".

I am nothing but pessimistic for fucking video games as anything that isn't a loving passion fan project like Sonic Mania and aside from freedom of luscious tits and ass, GamerGate and friends might as well be only fighting for a trickle of good games that don't have content cut for shitty microtransactions or shallow, bare minimum "appeal to everyone" mentality watering them down to mediocrity or outright not worth it with a new standard of less than 5 hour long shit and phoning in set by Sonic Feces.

Please argue if you want to. This isn't at all a blanket insult of every actual quality title released this year or the last, just a general lack of optimism for videogames.

Any games that I can mindlessly grind
also touhou

You might need this

Definitely Katamari.

Boots of polarity? gross. and look at that garbage skill tree. No earth, No tactics, No offense, No air, You are probably playing SoD which has the Defense bug so you think defense is a good pick but aren't sure why towers fuck you up.

all that said, Oh and the HD mod (Not the HD remake, the HD mod made by russians that incorporates HoTA) Homm3 Is one of the best games ever released.

I usually play some Mahvul.

Hatred

I've seen men on the brink of despair brought back by Streets of Rage 2's credits theme.

Dubs. This is fucking data mining now.

Gaming is dead. We know.

If you don't like data mining give em fucked up information.

>Another EVERYTHING IS _ post
Filtered.

dubs

Good times.

check em

Filtered. Check out these sick digits.

nice singles

"Ahh yes, we've been expecting you…"

I would personally go for any Metroid games, Just Cause 2 or Magicka.

Very nice games.

Failing that, the ost always helps.

checked

good post

How hard is it to play without the GBA link cable setup? I always wanted to try it but nobody I knew had a GBA.

Samurai Warriors 2, I know that there are newer Musou titles but this one just resonates with me the most.

The game itself or the 4 player setup without GBAs?

Either I guess. You don't actually need the GBAs?

There was a way to do a quad setup with 4 gamecubes if memory serves me right.
The game itself is fun even without other players, though.

No more heroes and most Castlevanias after SOTN.

That sounds incredibly stupid.

Balmora is comfy and feels like home

Talk about a mutt
Good game choice tho, user

At least it was before I fucked everythang up.

All you had to do was follow the Foyada, Nerevar

Do you live in the middle east?

I actually got that screen from the GOG page.
Great mod. I's like an official expansion. I wish I could merge more mods like that, but sadly that isn't possible.

I remember my very first play through when I came across Balmora. I was going to have that fucking glass armor. This was my first play through and I'm pretty sure I hadn't even leveled once yet so excuse the retardation. I tried fucking everything, and in the end I spent a good hour shooting arrows at one of the near invincible douchebags luring him away from the town so I could kill em in peace from on top of a weirdly shaped rock.