Did feminism killed the gameboy line?

Did feminism killed the gameboy line?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=9Au5J82nY1k&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feminism isn't really a thing in Japan, so no. I think they just wanted to push the dual screen meme right in the name of the device.

Yes, just to give you the answer you were looking for OP

Now check em

Wut digits user

Kids React thread?

That looks like a cute loli but webm?

No. The DS was called a "third pillar" by Nintendo during its initial release. They were hedging their bets in case it flopped and could go back to the Gameboy line easier, since it technically wasn't being called the successor.

There various documented instances of (((them))) using Nintendo to push all kinds of degeneracy like feminism, furfaggotry and pedophilia.

What were they thinking?

hooktube.com/watch?v=9Au5J82nY1k&feature=youtu.be

next best thing, also it's kind of shit.

sure

Time to kill myself.
tfw nonwhite
tfw hate other nonwhites
fuck my life

Do those people look like they play video games at all though?

It doesn't matter. If you're that age and that much of a normalfag you're expected to know some shit about vidya like Mario, Zelda, Pac-Man, Tetris and Doom. Fuck even Nu-Doom should've at least refreshed these faggots' memories.

no, but people that don't watch movies or read books would've at least heard of things like Citizen Kaine or A Tale of Two Cities

To be fair, movies and books are art, unlike video games.

Niggerball isn't art and you're expected to know names like Lebron James, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and whatnot if you've lived in the U.S. even if you hate the sport. Its basic pop culture general knowledge and kids and young adults have the easiest access to it all

HA HA HA WOW KIDS BORN 15 YEARS AFTER ME DONT KNOW ABOUT OLD THINGS XD IM OLDFAG

if this doesn't get deleted for being such incredibly powerful bait then 8/v/ is lost tbh

smh fam

Im a younger fag then most here and I played fucking DOOM because it worked on school computers and was portable as fuck. Modding it and playing WADS were what you did when you wanted to distract yourself.

How many of those kids got Raped by fine bros?

fixed it for you.