Just finished replaying Okami

Just finished replaying Okami
And now I feel as though nothing will please me
But that's not how this works, and I feel like I want to speed up the coping process
What's good this time of the year?
What should I play that'll take my mind off that so that I can forget some parts of Okami
just so that I can replay it again later?

Other urls found in this thread:

okami.wikia.com/wiki/Ōkami_Retro_Festival
capcom.co.jp/o-kami/ps2/main.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fap to ammy until you're ready again

just take a bunch of magic mushrooms. that'll accelerate the forgetfulness and give you something else to think about until you're ready again.

Accept the end, my friend.

Play the other Clover PS2 games like Viewtiful Joe and God Hand.

OP, serious question.

Have you played Yakuza

Maybe one day I'll see the ending

You're right. OP should play the 30 FPS PS2 version instead. Or maybe the 30 FPS Wii version.

wewlad

why shit in this thread if you hate it so much?

like i know you are baiting but why are you trying to slide actual video game discussion? is the pure rush of someone replying to your autistic bait the only thing that keeps you going?

Hate is a big too intense word.
More like I find it disgusting and laughable that "people" are willing to eat this shit.

kek

The soundtrack is so fucking good

Okami has one of the more satisfying final bosses among games I've played.

A little too easy though.
But great design nevertheless.

Now I have the chance to post these

Try drinking yourself into a coma. When you wake up you'll be pleasantly surprised by all the things you've forgotten

All of the bosses were a bit too easy.

Becoming one of the easiest fights in the game was part of its charm.

The entire game was a bit too easy.

The fishing minigame was the hardest part of the game tbh. Still fun though.

Oh I agree completely, for Stage 5 at very least. I just think the earlier stages should have been a bit more challenging, for what it was.

I'm not sure what you would need to do to make Okami more difficult. Making the enemies faster, maybe? Minor AI adjustments? Damage sponging may help, but it's a shitty answer and it just makes games worse when implemented.

This describes the game as a whole, though.

The spider gates worked as a nice challenge mode for me, at least.

Regular attacks deal less damage.
Ink attacks deal more damage.
Enemies move in slow motion when you open the drawing menu, then move at regular speed after one second of having the menu open.

okami.wikia.com/wiki/Ōkami_Retro_Festival
capcom.co.jp/o-kami/ps2/main.html
Unbeknownst to many, Clover Studios & Capcom did release some official 8-bit music and sprites for Okami back in 2006. It's on their website in an 8-bit Flash parady game, but it's only in Japanese text.

Don't expect too much from it. It's not an actual game, but you can look around in an NES style map of Kamiki Village. Talking to NES sprites of Okami characters, which then give you the option of downloading MP3 files containing NES Okami music. (It's much easier to look this music up on YouTube though.)

I found the digging sections the hardest and the least fun.

I legitimately forgot those existed until you just posted that.

Reminder that fucking mario runs at 60 fps.

Turns everything into a damage sponge
They're already retarded strong. I dont see any reason to make them even stronger. They a re supposed to be your trump card in a fight anyway.
Would just make using ink a giant pain.

I would say make regular enemies more of a threat, esspecially in the lategame where you are retardedly strong with all the unlocks and just breeze through them. Also I believe regenerating your health was super easy and consumables to do so were awfully plentiful, those should become much more expensive and much more scarce. Maybe make ink require purchasable consumables as well, instead of it regenerating on it's own or at least make it regenerate really slowly.

The entire game had a fantastic feel to it. I want to say 'culture' but that's only because my vocabulary is about as large as as a 5 year old's

GOOD DOGGY

What kind of vidya do you like?

I'm going on a Vanillaware binge, might not be an option for you since most of the catalog only really works well or at all on consoles.

But how do you use the controller on the PC demo version? It natively runs only with kb/m? So far I've read that it supports the controller only through Steam

just use a mouse and keyboard, it makes using the machineguns much easier.

For some people it seems to work just fine without any work but if you can't make it work you have to go through using greenluma reloaded.
There's an explanation of how to do that in the cs.rin.ru thread for okami.

That's quite a mess on Crapcom's part.
I'll just use kb/m then.

They just decided to use the steam API for gamepad support since it works with pretty much everything, problem is it requires steam and it still isn't quite there even when you have it.

Exactly, they've made a mess

>>>/tumblr/

Holla Forumsirgins always go for the graphics > gameplay titles

One of the few games I ever bought on a whim. Surpassed all expectations I had. Then, 50 hours later, when the game was supposed to end, it didn't. Brilliant game. I recommend trying Odin Shpere next.

Remember when goymergate used to praise based total biscuit? No leaderz muh e-celebs!