Rainbow Six: Siege - Recruit Edition

Siege thread, go!

Other urls found in this thread:

piriform.com/speccy
download.cpuid.com/hwmonitor/hwmonitor_1.34.exe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tactical sex

I really want to fuck the Korean operator.

Ela Sucks

my recruit what?

You must be really bad if you think that. Her mines and her gun are stupidly OP.

I only have the basic bitch version I just dont like her as an operator

Well, yeah. She's literally self-insert OC of one of the Ubishit employees. I don't have the pics, I'm sure someone does.

I don't like any of the new ops except vigil. but he's just bad and not game breaking overpowered. seriously this update made me uninstall

If you're willing to brave reddit, you'll find it. It's called something like "This Ela came around the office this morning".

Looks like there are maggots in her mouth. Gross.

She's fucking ugly though.
Also
Shiggy

JEWS DETECTED

What were they thinking.

I admit I overreacted to White Noise but if Chimera has the MOBA-tier power-up support abilities will the game really be abandoned or are all of you addicted to it. I'm worried that Ready or Not hasn't had a single update in over 5 months.

Not a Ubisoft employee, just some faggot redditor's boss cosplaying.

She's a self insert of a QC boss at one of the Ubisoft studios. Still would've been the cutest girl if they had went with her original design.

Nigger, look at where the redditor works.

Oh boy, I'm laffing.

Fuck off ubicucks.

No

I'm quite worried with the direction the game's headed into.

Almost all of the new operators were horribly unbalanced when they got released. Remember, you're still dealing with jewbisoft even if it's the only good game they've released in a decade and they gotta make those shekels off those who need to hit platinum now.

It had 800 hp when he released.

Just play it without dropping any money on it until Ready or Not comes out. Siege has too many problems, both programming and philosophy-wise, for the game to ever be genuinely good.

Why would Polands Special Forces allow some women let alone dyed hair faggot? Arnt they kinda right wing

if knowing that ubisoft made the game didn't put you off in the first place, then you're retarded
also or just play SWAT 4

Good times.

i no know fellow illiterate favela monkey

but those sort of had a counter. Look where you're going, aim for BB's feet etc.
How are you supposed to counter zofia banks a nade around a corner and then sprints faster than you can turn, or Doki pings you when you're trying to flank and now she knows exactly where to shoot you with her laser beam rifle

The same thing you do when someone throws a stun grenade around a corner
The same thing you do when some jackass ten feet away from you spotted you with his drone

stun grenades don't slow your turn speed dumbass

The counter for BB is really reaching there man. The main thing the update brought that I hate is the passives that make no sense, the recoilless guns, and the dumb designs/backstories.

My waifu got even better now

The only thing concerning me about that game is how quiet the developers have been. Every great once in a while, they'll make one tiny post on Reddit then go back to being silent.

Sounds like they might be busy working.

Flash Bangs do not, Stun Grenades (like Zofia's and Ela's mines) do.

there's a reason only fatboys get the p90s
I'd almost be willing to accept it if they're effect didn't mess with your aim speed.

What do you think Siege would be like if another major company made it instead?

For Valve: Everything that affects gameplay would be free and available right away. Game would run better on lower end pcs but the graphics wouldn't look as good. Destruction would be more limited. All of the cosmetics would be behind lootboxes, but most would be community made. Community made maps and hosted servers. Still no campaign, but maybe more famous voice actors borrowed from dota.

The only companies I could see making a single player campaign are bethesda, activision, EA and square enix.

Bethesda would make the engine gamebryo and would make it more about operator creation rather than choosing an existing one. Creation club maps.

Activision would make the destruction extremely limited but they would probably make a campaign with celebrities and a coop campaign also. No community made stuff unless treyarch made it.

All I could think square would do is add denuvo and more hot female operators.

EA would have been good if Respawn made it while they were still independent. The campaign would be cool and the wouldn't have much of a grind if at all.

siege is a happy accident and even though i honestly greatly enjoy this game i feel anyone else would have fucked it up, and what's good about this game is just ubisoft fucking up and accidentally making a good game

That's fair, I like the game but I really dislike the business model. I just wish there was a game like this funded by a better model. None of the other companies would make it the way it is unless they were independent of big publishers and the greed of lootboxes. I'm just dreaming out loud. I really dislike the fact that you have to unlock things that affect gameplay as I have had fun in games that didn't do any of that. There was a time were even dota 2 was successful without lootboxes but its over now.

The lootboxes don't even affect shit. The model is pretty good to me, except the DLC should ops should be a bit less overpriced and the good goys shouldn't have the week of access.

It probably bothers me more because I draw a hard line on making anything gameplay affecting in multiplayer available right away. If two people are of equal skill, the bigger goy has the advantage without putting extra effort. Sure you can still win with less money, but it means you are more limited in the options available to you. The DLC ops are high priced to get you to buy them with money or get the season pass. The good goys get a week of early access to help sell passes.

I am aware of the reason why they make em expensive and have the wait time, but the none of the DLC ops are pay to win except maybe some of the new ones. But even then, a good player is never strictly disadvantaged by any of the DLC or base ops except for maybe the thermite, thatcher, mute, bandit system.

My nehgrow.

Sterling or super 90?

Shit art

Her boot covered it. At least it isn't sh(it)adman.

どういたしまして!!!

The point is that there are games that are more successful without selling anything that affects gameplay other than the game itself like dota 2 or cslotto. The only reason they use the model they have is for money. It doesn't help anyone learn when things have to be unlocked before they can even practice with them against the AI or others. The game isn't even more fun because you have to unlock things. People are too worried this game couldn't exist except exactly the way it is but it doesn't have to be that way.

no shit. And of course they have the model for money, every fucking game has their price model for money except shareware.

I disagree

I use shotty on fatbois or brits….

m8, I think you replied to the wrong post.

the new attackers are obscenely strong but still can't get work done like thermite/thatcher/twitch do. A lot of attack comps have been garbage recent weeks because everyone wants to be zof/dok so bad no one brings hard breachers

y'all niggas enjoying your tf2 lol smh

The trap version is better.

Could someone give this a Siege filename?

tacticool entry

Do I get the starter edition?

Not while the regular version is on sale. I personally got the Starter Edition and grinded out all the ops, but that took a 3-month summer vacation of semi-regular play.

what the fuck, this can't be real

jesus fucking christ

looks like a recruit shotgun rush to me

never ever get the fucking starter edition

Looks like it is and there's more
fucking christ…

Recruit Rush Strat.

This better be a fake or all the bad Ops and terrible upcoming seasons aren't going to matter.
This will be the end right here.

I think I'll just wait until the starter edition is free.

that is simply uncreative money grabbing, why are they even bothering making something so disgusting? Why not not make cool tactical outfits instead? These are special op soldiers, not people going to a costume party.

Reddit will buy it.

Of course they would, and I hate it

please be fake, i don't want to believe they'd be willing to make this shit but won't give balaclavas or half masks to the whole cast

reminds me how ahead of the game RSV2 was in terms of character customization. Though it was a completely different game relying on being technical rather than tactical.

Frost actually for once looks pretty in that picture.
Blackbeard, Thatcher and Pulse look like TF2 characters with hats and facial hair.

rvsv2 had awesome customization because it was all military gear so your guys could look cool

yeah must be fake lol

Australian forces when

I just started playing this again after over a year of not, last time I did was just a few months out of release, I think only the first set of DLC operators were released. How do I not suck. I've played 4 matches so far and lost them all.

so what's the difference between the normal and 2 year edition? I'm thinking of just going for the regular edition.

How about you read their descriptions you troglodyte.

Is this something Tom Clancy would approve?

map knowledge, path predictions, communication, not reinforcing kids bedroom objective

you get cheaper base operators, nothing else
you get y2 dlc operators, no base operators, but they are cheaper than starter (500-2000 renown each to unlock)
all base operators are 10x-20x more expensive(10k-12.5k),
dlc operators are priced the same as normal (25k)
includes base operators + y1 + y2

i'm no expert but i dunno if you can tell virginity from that angle

jesus wept they weren't fake

At least the retards who bought the BB headgear put themselves at a massive disadvantage. That hat is so damn tall, I saw a guy peeking a window purely by his hat alone, easiest kill of all time.

I think I'm gonna have a stroke. Fuck ubisoft so hard.

It makes me light headed how ubicuck tries so hard to avoid the existence of recruit.

They'd rather draw up more fucking terrible wafiu nip/chink/gook ocs instead of giving him a elite skin, not a fucking chibi.

The recruit needs no skins. He needs no gadgets. He is a master at arms. Trained and professional, he is faceless, nameless, and can use any weapon on earth to make sure the mission gets done. He is the epitome of operator. Some say he emerged from the /k/ube itself.

mite b cool

PAY2LOSE

Winter sale is here
Winch one is better for the long run for a poorfag?
Starter
or
Standard

standard, starter is a scam. The unlock time for all base operators on standard isn't very very long at all but in standard it doubles the costs of standard operators but lets you pick 3(irrc) for free off the bat

Since the other guy is a dingus, who can't explain things properly, get the standard edition, because in the starter edition, every single base game operator costs 12.5k renown, which is a pretty big grind. Under no circumstances get the poverty edition, don't make the same mistake I did.

Something's way off with these body proportions.

Guess ill wait a bigger discount, fuck grinding like a chink in p2p game. i already have enough of in in WF, but its f2p

Ubisoft knows what people like face it

okay it wasn't ALL military gear but you had lots of military gear options

I always find it fun to wear stupid ass shit when its free/unlockable in games. You'll always have these super serious people trying to be tacticool and shit meanwhile you are wearing bright ass colors while smokin dudes.

You forgot your pic there, oni-chan.

what the fuck is this shit?

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT.
This is why I hate normalfags, they always have to go and ruin good things for the rest of us.
Siege would've been better off being the way it was when it was showed off during E3. A real tactical shooter, none of this hero with alt abilities, now with faghats. Why can't we have a tactical that takes it's self seriously? Everything has to be transformed in a modern tier piece of shit to accommodate the mouth breathing masses. I hope the ayys wipe us out tbh, fams.

I bet you used to play on those "tactical" Cod4 servers and you run ops every weekend with your arma realism community.

I've never played cod, so I have no idea why what you're even projecting about. Go play TF2 if you want to be a walking fruit-bowl.

Jesus Christ, forgive me for asking for consistency in the artsytle.

What happened to e3 Rainbow Six?

they should make that top hat not part of the hitbox, or at least smaller

Daily reminder this pic is still valid to this day.
need the new ops tho

Thanks for posting that bait again. Despite how obvious it was made to bait people, I still can't help but get angry over it.

Fucking brilliant.

I believe they already fixed that.

the top hat should extend the hitbox as punishment for anyone willing to equip it

Don't forget that they're adding a fuckin zombies mode in Year 3.

I would have liked some continuation to Article 5 but nope we got the normalfag audience so they gotta fall in line.

You're onto something. Let's take vanity purchases to the next level. Money to be made there.

recent cosmetics really do put you at a disadvantage, the shitty SAS bundle they put out a month back or so just paints you bright white, i've never seen any equip it, hibanas halloween outfit made you stick out like a sore thumb, blackbeards ridiculous tophat speaks for itself.

I might get this for the PS4, its only 23 dollars. Any tips for a rookie?

Get some kewl hats

Cosmetics > skill

Legendary skins will make everybody like you.

serves them right if it happens

ex-fucking-cuse me?
>tfw i bought the year 3 season pass thinking it'd unlock the previous DLC ops
the suffering never ends

It's semi confirmed. We don't know exactly how it will function yet. You kinda hopped on the game at the worst time.

they're probably gonna fuck it up considering they're jewbisoft after all. or they might pull a miracle out their ass - which sadly sounds pretty unlikely

So far all we know is it's a limited time event, so it will at least fuck off after a while.

I figured it would just be a reskinned Terrorist Hunt, which wouldn't be that impossible given that the terrorists behave like zombies to begin with.

they could literally just make all the zombies have the bomb guy's ai and make it so they use melee now instead. Which is probably what they'll do.

Gave it a whirl. Not sure what to add for Zofia. Let me know what you guys think and what changes should be made. Gave changes to Montange, Blitz, IQ, and added the newest dudes.

Vigil's text got cut off, and I think you should add some text about being a super stronk womyn special snowflake to Zofia.

Yeah so were some others that I just noticed after I posted.

Pretty good, thanks for this user!

Where are Jackal and Mira?

Oh fuck I didn't even realize they wearn't there. I'll add them in a bit.

I have come to lodge my threadly complaint about how I hate the vault command and I wish nothing more for it to be removed.

For Zofia I'd point out that 80% of players fire all 4 concussion grenades into a room, then stand at the entrance awkwardly until the effect runs out

Also fuck Ela and anyone who plays her.

Suggestions:

Round 3

I bought the game guys. I'm really bad.

Not the starter version I hope.
I recommend you play all the Situations first, trying to complete each challenge. It'll give you a good taste of the game in general.
After that just play casual a ton until ranked gets opened up.
Purchase all the base operators when you can, and check the images posted in the thread for their useful-ness.
Beginning ones from most useful to useless
The better ones to play are: Thermite, Thatcher, Bandit, Mute, Rook, and Doc.
Just make sure you know how each operator works, I've seen some pretty retarded cases where they don't know how their ability works completely.
After these ones you can generally go with any other one. No real issue unless you pick the really bad ones: Castle, Tachanka, and IQ.
The ones I have not listed are more or less inbetween. None of them are really a requirement.
Just play a ton an get familiar with everything. Knowing what each operator can do helps a ton when fighting against them and having them on your team.

Perfect.

Oops

I'm also a new player and I came close to buying IQ, until I decided to humble up and stick with simpler characters. I didn't buy any of the recommended guys in that post though. Currently sitting on Ash, Kapkan, Blitz and Smoke I just love the thought of toxic gas fuckery after several Situations.

How could they make a worst map than plane?

Noice

How do I play valk with dokky now? I knew the best spots for my cams but now they actually are worst to use than useful because she can hack them too

castle isn't as bad as he seems, if you combine him with mute you're safe from fuze on most windows 2nd floor or higher and if you place a castle somewhere like further down a hallway towards objective, you might force a flanker to waste a resource or choose a new path

you hope that your roamers kill her before she kills them

Stellar is missing an 'L' :^)

Like Korea, they have a special division for women. Poland just has them as vets or medical personnel.

Alternatively, get Ground Branch. It's an upgraded RS3. No female operators in yoga outfits through.

ubisoft

explain

Git gud?

As a basic rule of thumb, can we agree on this:

Fuck off mirafag

You know, I considered reiterating my opening point that this was a general rule that obviously changes on certain objectives, but I figured it wasn't needed. That being said, I find trying to hold garage pretty pointless, since any Thermite/Thatcher/grenade op will break in every time.

For what purpose?

Literally every time I've done a double mirror setup on a reinforced garage I've had nothing but retards funnel in one at a time towards my makeshift bunker in some misguided belief that you can clog a meat grinder if you just throw enough bodies into it.

Probably the same thing that makes people poke their heads into Tachanka's killzone despite half their team lying there dead.

tbh the best strat is a window on a reinforced wall next to a unreinforced wall or doorway.

It's more like a breach simulator

I prefer it the other way, just so that unless they have a Hibana, I know that the reinforced section will always be safe, whereas if the mirror is on the reinforced section and gets popped the whole wall is compromised

A team is as strong as its weakest link, and from what he says, I am pretty sure its not his fault.

You're probably still not that used to your ops, just keep trying to find out how to play the game, from what you say you are doing pretty well but you havent learned enough yet.

Now here's the plot twist. I had the game since launch.

Doesnt mean anything man, I have had games since launch which I abandoned and I am still pretty new one. Even if you play all the time you just gotta keep going. You will eventually hit a boundary in how good you can get before other things like teammates, connection, and the like start being the only things hindering you.

Better, personal, strategy can always be done in R6S. Adapting to your teammates.
Punch a peak hole in one wall and then hide at a different angle.
Make tiny holes by firing only a few bullets, its fucking dirty.
And of course adapting to the enemy team. If they are hard rushers, then roaming isn't the best idea verses playing a trap op which will fuck their day up.
Always ways to improve. And perhaps find a team if you really want that extra cooperative factor. A well built team of people goes a long way. Personally I'm not too bad of a player, I can hold my own depending upon the situation. At my current level in ranked the main thing that fucks me up are my teammates. No communication and I think quite a few of them are retarded.
Shit likes this drives me up the fucking wall. It would have only taken a functioning brain to have won the match but nope.

What's the ranking for shotguns, generally speaking?

I always get fucking antsy when there's no anchor at the point.

Any time that I play Ash (which is pretty rare) on hostage, I play by the following rules

GIGN>sas>spez=Jtf2>>>sat>seal
The new op I don't know yet because I'm a bad goym

Agree, sadly I'm the best for team workmain twitch rook glaz echo but my gun play is bad so I'm always stuck on gold1 it's just piss me off because now the new ops makes fun play the main thing of the game

New op shottys do more fucking damage than Glaz's sniper. Two shot single fire slugs. Gotta have good aim to make use of it.

This is literally just concentrated CoD.

What makes you think that?

come on user

also you can animation cancel the reload, the moment the shells are in if you hit ADS you can skip the last sequence of the animation

Who else /bustinfatnuts/ on Christmas noobs?

Makes me sad every time I use glaz. His gun does less then pistol teir damage.

Will be buying this game today or tomorrow From the Steam winter sale Any advice for anyone who's never played the game before and has only seen a few hours of gameplay, but has extensive history with FPS games?

Work with your team.
Do call outs when you will be goneand you will be dead a lot at start
Go with easy pick till you know the layout of the maps rook-sledge
Look at the kill cam because you can learn a lot unless it's a shitty replay fucked up by ubiserver
Git gud

okay you bought in at a really bad time. Here's what you need to know.

You will basically always lose to a doki/ela/zofia in a gun fight because they have massively better guns than anyone on the entire roster. You're at a disadvantage with no counter the second someone picks doki.
Aside from that if no one picks those 3 ops the game is fun. Buy rook or sledge first. Do not buy Twitch until you basically have memorized the entire map, and for the love of god twitch is an op not just a drone.
and now the most important part
Get the full edition not the starter

If you decide to be a bad goy and buy it vanilla, be sure to do situations and complete the optional objectives for a decent amount of renown to get you started.

Don't get the ultra textures, it severely increases your loading time and pisses everyone off unless you got it on an SSD

Fuck this shit is still annoying. Every time I see her shitty cat on the cam I rage

Seasonal imbalance, happens everytime because its how Ubisoft continues to make money

She looks like a fucking retard with nigger lips too. Put in the game because south koreans are banned from watching porn and make their purchasing decisions based on the girl.

Not this bad. Mira and jackal while they had good guns, never had anything on par with ELA/zofia's scorpion, and nothing in the game is as bad as doki's laser rifle

I wouldn't know, I put my foot down with Ela's shit and when I found out how bass ackwards the new operators were I uninstalled and am not going to play again until I hear about a nerf. This game is great when they actually balance the operators, but intentionally throwing out the balance and refusing to do the obvious things to fix it update after update gets a little grating.

See this is why you should never go with Ubisoft, even on the off chance they make a good game, they will do everything in their power to shit on it.

Now you got invested, and Ubisoft shoved it in your ass, lesson learned I hope.

I'm pretty sure it's not a cat, doesn't look like one at least, it's some shitty chibi art that is pretty stereo typical of oriental shits.

Can I still voice chat with my team after death or is Siege one of those "Lul you can only voice chat with other dead teammates" kind of game?

By vanilla you mean the standard version right?

I never bother with Ultra settings in games anymore. Since 2011 Ultra has been a waste of time that isn't worth the extra juice it requires of your machine.

How about you just shoot the cameras? Most of the time they're already shot out or they aren't relevant to where the objective is at.

You have coms after death, you go into support mode where you can watch your teammate's POV and check cams.

The game itself isn't as bad, they're trying to copy the skin money grab.

The new shotguns also are able to put a hole into a Castle wall, watch out for those.

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

FUCK♂YOU

Steam sells the starter edition which will make it like a korean f2p grindfest, just get a key and put it in steam.

Steam sells every version though.

Its a demon from korean folklore

Shut up, Vietnam fucking shit.

I think user is referring to grey market shit like g2a(Which I will never buy because I'm not a retard who thinks saving $5 is worth the risk of getting your key revoked). Which ironically, just buying it through Steam is cheaper than g2a at the moment.

Fuck Tower. Why do all these new maps have to be so goddamn big?

What the fuck? This can't be a legit glitch right?

fuze has a gameboy in his pocket, its just a goofy shop, its impressive how much you can miss at a glance

I had to do a quadruple take.

That's because other things at ubishit bombed
>the division is stale because the dead zone for PVP is the most used but not pushed or whatever is called that area

That's because I've played this game for an year and something. It's hard to take the habit out
especially when you are a roamer or valk that base the entire character on cam info

I heard AC origins was actually a good AC like Black Flag

Strangely, The Division is making somewhat of a comeback, too. Nowhere near to the degree of Siege, and way, way later, but the more recent updates have been moving in a positive direction.

I wish my friends had the game though.

Usually when Doki finally gets cams they've already served their purpose. Valk cams though are a different story and potentially will fuck you over if the attacking team has any dead players to watch for them. That's my only complaint with Doki is that Valk cams are totally fucked because of her.

It only works the first time, just have to be wery if you see Castle and Vig picked in the same round.

You don't wish your friends your friends enjoyed Ubishit games. Friend of mine keeps buying me Ubisoft games to play with him. I am stuck in a perpetual hell of playing For Honor and I kinda enjoy the game, especially since I didn't have to pay for it.

Good point, but the game is way more fun in a group, and WAY more fun if that group isnt randoms.

It's a shame For Honour is so lacklustre, I sort of had fun with the free beta, but the netcode issues and general lack of depth (Despite initial thoughts to the contrary) killed any interest.

That's Kapkan. You missed, from left-right, top-bottom:
I think I found them all. Pretty damn good edit. Only things I can think of changing would be:

I just have fun beating the shit out of people as the Roman characters, that's about it.

There are romans now?

They're with the knights, for whatever reason.

Why would you do this to me user? It's Christmas we have to be good

probably the reverse image is a good idea

What? Wrong thread or wrong post?

Also maybe showing the mode to be T-hunt would be good too.

it's all wrong

You have shit taste, m8.

Only AC game I have ever played is the first one, and I liked it. Its pretty hard to get the controls right but maybe I just suck at it, and it was pretty fun to play. Its a good game imo

You pointed out all those thing. I feel my autismo raving up

I have an i7 processor and a geforce 940MX, but my FPS keeps going from 40 to 15 after a few minutes in the match can somebody help me.
This IS the upgraded pc.

Works fine for me.

Is this game worth getting if you don't have any friends who play it? It looks fun

Can't do jack shit unless you tell us what the actual processor is. i7 could be anything from a 9 year old 2.67 GHz 45 nm to a 3 month old 3.7 GHz 6 core 14 nm. "Core i7" is virtually meaningless. We need the numbers after it.
piriform.com/speccy

ur a retard for getting a laptop, and an even bigger retard for getting a shitty one.

Glad to hear

it says i have a i7-7500U 2,70GHz, 2901Mhz with 4 logical processors and 2 cores
I have no idea what any of that means but that is what it says in my system information

I admit that I am

there are phones with a better cpu than your craptop

Your GPU is shit. I suspect it's reducing speeds from overheating.
download.cpuid.com/hwmonitor/hwmonitor_1.34.exe

You can start that up and leave it running minimized and then play. It will tell you the max temp your CPU got to. If it's hitting 85 C, you are going to have serious slowdown.

Did i get ripped off ?

thank you

this is what happens when you cant into basic Holla Forums

no that's pretty normal for laptops, slower cpu but with decent energy efficiency. if not for all the bloat in everything it would be fine.

I just want you to know that without people like you kikes wouldn't be able to make a living. Keep up the great work!

Playing with randoms is frustrating in this game. You should either go into it with friends or find a group of people that is half decent and communicates. Some of the heroes are just completely diminished without your teammates trying to coordinate with you, Motagne for example.

Leave the poor user alone, thats pretty shit news to get.

In the recent update, there have been FPS drops on other GPUs.

Don't buy any GPU with the MX or M abbreviation since those are shit. Go for Ti.

You do not belong here.

Fuck off back to Reddit/halfchan you dumbfuck.

Laptops don't get a fucking choice. 1050, 1050 Ti, 1060, 1070, 1080. Those are your options.

Suck my ass

Make me, faggot. He should've done some research and maybe not bought a fucking laptop.

As retarded as that was, there's no use in beating him over it, its already done.

Do you want us to bully you instead?

Nah thank you, I already have done retarded decisions and bully myself for it.
Back on topic, what are the chances of Dok getting rebalanced?

Why do you keep posting gay ass anime pictures?

Because it makes goons like you butt flustered.

I don't know what the fuck they did to C4 but it's messed up as all hell at the moment.

If I wasn't a more restrained man I could have put my fucking fist right through my monitor.

What did he post?

Woah moderation in my Holla Forums?

"why are you posting all these gay anime pictures"

Jason Schrier, is that you?

It's more likely than you think.

gtfo weeb

Black Flag was actually fun though, it reminded me a bit of playing Risen because you could do ship battles and hunt whales and shit. It wasn't entirely centered around just being a boring assassin, you could be a pirate as well.

Started playing again and I've been getting stuttering. I've had the same specs as always, and my fps has always hovered around 60. Never had this issues before. Is it from a patch or is it time for me to upgrade (I have a feeling it's the game)?

about how long since you last played? i know after operation health you may have wanted to go check your settings in game

… why tho?

If you are on windows 10 and play the game fullscreen, you may want to uncheck the "improve fullscreen application" or w/e on the executable.

Thanks for all the advice, everyone. Downloading it now 44.7 GB? Why? Is this part of that "Bloat it with uncompressed audio to combat piracy" meme?

Jesus christ, I thought we were past this kind of shit in vidya.

Pic related is 14

You guys should use Windows 10 LTSB. These gay options and problems are caused by all the bloat they've already added to standard windows 10.

Adjusting shit is fine, but you're a faggot if you think it's okay if you have to start digging into the application properties or .ini files to get decent performance. If you can't get good performance out of the graphics settings menu(Provided your speces are up to snuff) then the developer didn't do their fucking job properly.

Not everyone has his problem. It's almost certainly the two creators updates.

I rather not use win10 as long as I can. The first red flag for me was when some ricing programs I use weren't compatible back when they offered it for free. This update that forced "improvements" that works the opposite way just serve to show me I made the right choice.

Blame microsoft for the performance update.

"Pic related" is legal in the country she was written and designed in and also a total fantasy that no 14 year old would look like short of freak genetics.

I reduced my laptops temperatures and got Rainbow to work. I played for 7 hours and i'm enjoying it a lot, so far i have only played against bots so far what are some tips to for PvP and what are some good operators I got smoke, mute and tatcher so far

I'm not trying to make excuses but i could only get a laptop since i don't have enough space to for a PC and this was the best one I could find at a discount. But still i acted like a retard an i admit that i fucked up.

Thank you so much for the help anons.

You can make fully powered PCs the size of a GameCube nowadays. You just need to buy the right motherboard, maybe try asking Holla Forums for help. Then buy a small case that matches the form factor listed for your motherboard. My friend has one and if he wants to LAN it up all he needs to bring aside from is a mouse and keyboard, he just leaves a monitor at my place and I have a spare TV anyway. Your money will take you further if you choose to build a PC. It's not that difficult of a task, you only need to choose about 4 or 5 parts and then just pick a power supply that supplies the wattage recommended for your video card (which is a matter of matching the wattages listed and then buying a non chinese brand).

aside from his PC*

I'm glad you got it to work user, enjoy the game before ubi fucks it up even more.
Try to do some research next time, even asking here is a better alternative than going in blind.

good first choices, Rook is a very good early pick as well since his job is just dropping his armor bag so you have more time to learn what everyone else is doing during set up phase.

when kids-bedroom is your objective, never ever reinforce it. only smoke is immune to his gas, it will hurt allies and the hostage. Thatchers EMPS work through walls.

This guys videos are a little meme-y but he does good rundowns of several operators

Convince me to buy this game even though I hate Ubisoft

Don't. It's already reached the peak of its life and is most likely heading further downhill soon.

It's got a yuge skill ceiling where skill isn't solely determined by being the fastest draw but also relies on map knowledge, information warfare, using destructible environments to your advantage, paying attention to sound, team communication, and out-thinking and outflanking your opponent
The random/picked objective locations on each map, destructible environments and large combination of operators who each bring their own shit to the table prevents rounds from feeling repetitive, even after a hundred rounds
Shit's tense as fuck given the low TTK, especially when you're the last man standing or if you're clearing out the map looking for roamers

Also there's nothing quite like Siege on the market, which is quite astonishing as it marks Ubisoft's first non-indie original idea in a long while

Even if you hate the pub/dev you should always consider if you like the game or not. The game itself is fun even with all the bugs and retarded shit Ubisoft has done with it. It's also a unique game with the gadgets that the operators have for use.
The game is better than most fps out on the market and it's a must buy when it goes on sale.

The bullet pen and wall destruction in the game is top tier technology that needs to be licensed into more games. Imagine playing Bad Company 2 where the smallest size chunk you can take out of walls is the size of a golfball and almost everything is destructible.

I last played midway through Operation Health. Had no problems then. I actually briefly fixed it by defragging the game yesterday. But when I started playing again today, the stuttering was back. Validated files. Made sure it was a priority for the CPU. Closed any unnecessary background processes. Still stuttering.

I use win 7 but thanks for the help anyways. Kinda stupid that that would even be a thing.

I thought that a few months after launch man. This is the one ubi game that the foundation doesn't suck ass. It's fun and they aren't fucking with the fun foundation.

I too hate ubi and using uplay, but the gameplay is very unique. Don't buy if you don't have people to play it with, coordination is necessary and relying on people you don't know is a mistake. In life and in the game.

I just picked up the game, having played a little on PS4 at release. After a few hours of casually running Situations and Terrorist Hunt with a couple of friends, I have unlocked 5 operators: Rook, Sledge, Thermite, Bandit, and Smoke. My 24hr Renown booster hasn't been used yet, and the DLC operators are way too expensive to be a target right now.

Assuming I want to dip into multiplayer a little lateron, after gaining familiarity with what they bring to the table, which operators should I be targeting next? I already know that Thatcher comes highly recommended, but who else brings utility to a team and won't be dead weight when controlled by a novice player?

Thatcher is dead weight becasue if you get killed early on or by a spawnkiller you fuck over thermite/hibana player too so I recommend to use it after you learn the most usual spawn kill point

Glaz is useful as support, but again you need to learn most spawn peek spot and angles to fight back and cover people

Montage is nice and ain't a big loss unless you planned the action to defuse the bomb and then sit on it

Twitch could work but you need to learn any cheap hiding spot for the dron so you will not lose them the first 10 sec of game

Frost and kapkan is perfect to place and forget frost a little less becasue you need to kill them afterfuck I forgot that kap now is place and hope becasue isn't a instakill trap

Twitch is a very good op for new players since her drones are pretty much treated as your additional lives before going in yourself. You can kill gadgets directly and also serve as recon as well as a distraction for firefights. Getting attacked by a twitch drone while trying to shoot at an attacker really fucks with people, not to mention the chance of getting DBNO.

People always get butthurt when you kill or injure them with a Twitch drone, it's amazing

what are you talking about, twitch is fucking awful for new players. You might as well just not play an op if you're playing twitch. You won't know camera placements to destroy, you won't know drone paths, and you're an op that even decent players forget that she's a human and not just a useless ass drone.

Yeah okay pal.

This, my first few times playing maps I was annoyed because I didn't even know what paths to take with my drones. I still don't know where almost all of the cameras are and still get spotted while outside of a building and look around like an idiot not knowing where the camera is. Feels almost like I need to unlock IQ just to learn that.

It's like you have reading deficiency or something

You're just bad at making your point.
What you're trying to say is that Thatcher is important to the team and essential for basic strategies, so new players should consider NOT picking him, as they're more likely to fail at doing his job and therefore negatively affecting a team. It's better for a new player to let Thatcher be picked by an experienced player who knows how to do his job, so the whole team including the new player can benefit from it.

Instead you go on about dead weight and spawnkillers.

This.

You literally don't even know what spawn killing means. Please fuck off and learn English instead of blaming others.

I can only get kills with a shotgun. Fuck.

is that you ritsu?

So your aim is bad?

Yeah

Get Aim Hero. It actually works, or just dump a few hundred hours into a multiplayer FPS game of your choice. Either one will improve your aim.

I feel you deeply.

Keep playing hard to aim shooters and your aim will improve with practice. I can feel it improving by going to an easier game (like Overwatch) after playing a lot of R6 for example.

How get Operators without giving in to monsieur jew?

Grind renown?
And make good use of the free boosters they give out sometimes.

Okay. Just verifying before I set the course. Good booster tip too, thanks.

i still can't decide so next post decides if i get the game or not

don't buy it dude

anyone is dead weight once they're killed you dingus. Although i get what you mean how a new player shouldn't pick him, but at the same time his gadget is so easy to use that he's beginner friendly. Although I'd say Sledge is the most beginner friendly attacker overall

Is it just me, or is the new map absolute, convoluted, multi-layered, samey-looking horseshit? I just can't enjoy a map that looks like a procedurally generated level from a shitty rogue-lite game some sanfran hipsters made.

All the more complex maps seem like that to people before they get to really know it. On the other side of the spectrum you end up with Bartlett Uni.

I never had that feeling with something like Skyscraper or the velvet shell map. It's the same kind of feeling I get with Theme Park or Favela.

the new maps defender cameras are fucking dogshit compared to almost every other maps, only 2 of them are useful at most. and thats if you get one by the obj

try a free weekend if in doubt

been sleeping on this guy