Get "Kingdom: Classic" for free on steam for 24h

Get "Kingdom: Classic" for free on steam for 24h

Kingdom is a 2D sidescrolling strategy/resource management hybrid with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic.

store.steampowered.com/app/368230/Kingdom_Classic/

Other urls found in this thread:

noio.nl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this your game op?

no, i just thought the "modern pixel art aesthetic" would trigger Holla Forums

Well it's free.

Rev up those
WEs

(checked)
WUZ

so is AIDS,but for some reason or another i don't feel the need to get that either though

This industry needs to be nuked

Use the catalog next time OP

Into the trash it goes

KANGZ

Only Holla Forums could have an entire thread throwing a fit about a free game. And not even in a fun shitposting way either.

Free shit is still shit.
Double that with someone bringing it infront of our face when you didnt ask and you're just asking to get bullied.

Is this a flash game? It looks like the one about the dinosaur

Not only that, but misusing 'pixelshit' to describe anything with visible pixels. This is why meming unresponsively should be a bannable offense.

Thanks for the offer (and checked), but i'm gonna pass

Tried this game some time ago and it's shit.
Cool concept, but it is one of those games with a "le difficulty" mindset. And no, no "git gud", every time you die it's back to square one, which i ain't gonna be doing again.

It reeks of needing a "cheese strategy" to enjoy it.

Its shallow shit, was hoping for a terraria like medieval town builder but all I got was a flash game level tower defence but worse. Clunky and boring, levels take way too long for no reward

3 fucking buttons. All you do is collect taxes and conscript people into a war with the evil goop monsters that don't even pay attention to them until you become their greatest ally. Truly a juden sim.

i only use gog

Nigger we've been over this.

yeah and the conclusion was you don't own your games if you buy "them" from steam.

This.

You, me and everyone in this thread will be long dead when the fat jew Gaben decides to revoke our games.

I got banned from Steam after 3 VAC bans and lost 300 dollars worth of games.

Even if the fat jew himself doesn't do it, he will die in your lifetime and get replaced by a bigger kike because there is no shortage of those in the industry.

These.

Get a load of this retard.

HA!

Why did you think it would be a good idea to get 2 more VAC bans after the first one? How did those even happen?

Honestly I find it very hard to believe someone would change a policy of this magnitude. Revoking services out of nowhere is just crazy.

Did you also find it hard to believe that paid mods, cosmetics and weapons were going to be a thing?

is that a selfie?

But you totally own those games right?

fuck off

8/10 made me chuckle

Learn to read retard, nobody but you are talking about singpleplayer games.

reread you dingus

Well yeah actually, if you cheat in one multiplayer game you should be banned from all of them.
Because you are cheater.
Makes perfect sense.

this comment accurately represents my thought process when I read OP

let's just forget the fact that VAC is malware that reads your ram and your files and reports back to steam. it's no different than a virus only you stupid goyim pay for it.

Sounds like just any other DRM. Can't let pirates and cheaters run rampant.
Never mind that there is no shortage of cheaters in Steam games.

Pretty good, user.

Whatever this game is, it is quite clearly the very epitome of why the term pixelshit exists. That is bad pixelart. Horribly blocky, terrible shading, using smooth gradients, etc. Those "pixels" need to be at least 1/4 the size to create detail that goes beyond "a ten year old put colored blocks together in an attempt to draw something." Look at Monkey Island or something, they had far better art with greater detail on far weaker machines than this.

It's pixelshit. Claiming otherwise means you're blind.

What a shocker.

Thanks OP, you did good.

Read the sentences you quoted but slowly this time
I know it might be hard for you since you can't buy a microtransaction to read sentences for you but you should actually give it a try.

well,it is a fantasy setting afterall

I'd rather forget the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about.

I gave it a shot.
Its fucking terrible.

You're a fucking idiot

BIX NOOD

Watch, now he is going to shoot back with
despite the fact that he was perfectly happy to use it until he got punished for breaking the tos.

I'm surprised he hasn't gone with
That's usually the go to excuse

Idiot or not losing your entire account instead of just the game you did cheat in is retarded.

The only game I've ever heard of banning you for "cheating" in a singleplayer game is GTAV banning players for modded games, and that has nothing to do with VAC or Steam.

It's not.
You're breaking the TOS multiple times.

The TOS has changed multiple times throughout Steam's existence which brings us to the next "feature"
But hey you own your games right :^)

Ay yo Holla Forums lemme gib you a sort of review of dis game.
Yes, it has pixelshit. Shouldn't matter if the game's fun.
Yes, it has niggers. The character is generated every run, and you can get a nig or a chick. You can hold a button to keep cycling through characters until you get one you like, though.
Game itself is fun. It's strategy wih very limited input, purely deciding what to give money to, where to be, and when to do things. It's got permadeath, but generally you can rebuild to a nice state quickly and the game's not actually all that hard if you're not a tard.
The main issue is that there's smply not a ton of stuff to do. Hell, the not-classic version doesn't add a ton of new stuff either. Once you've played it for a while and won once you're out of fun in this one, and the other one has about 5 stages that are mostly the same. But it's worth playing for a few hours at least, especially free. I pirated the updated version myself.

I'm not him, but I cannot agree with that type of a rule.
The steam VAC can ban you for cheating in singleplayer as well. There is no reason why it should be able to do that.

Were you even paying attention to the thread? It wasnt just one game, he got VAC banned 3 times. Probably in close proximity to eachother to warrant an entire ban.

He never said different games.

Depends, normally it locks you to single player games.

It really is garbage. Pretentious, arrogant, garbage.

I should probably kill myself

You can't do stuff that gets you VAC banned in a game where you're already VAC banned. Because, y'know, you're banned from said game.

all games are free

All games are free until you decide they're worth your money. The game's official "price" is just the developer/publisher's suggestion of how much money you should give them if you enjoyed their game.

no games are worth your money, only your bandwidth

I don't think that's how commerce works, Brownbeard.

That's how it works on the internet fag.

So many cases of developers abusing VAC bans and so many cases against VAC itself but you are actually a faggot that got banned in one thing and didn't even bother to check how it works or you are lying.

And all of that because you technically get license for downloading and playing the game through steam.
Which doesn't change the fact it is free.

There is physically no way that you would get a false positive three times.

Unless you can prove to me that this hasn't been in the TOS since they introduced VAC then this point is completely moot.

i don't care if people shit on your comics, they are great, keep working you glorious bastard

game is not free
op is a faggot shill

the 24 hour period of free started 25 hours ago.

I stand by my accusation of faggotry

WTF?!
HAWHAWHAW
WOW
ONLINE LAG

Proverbs 26:18-19
As a mad man who casteth firebrands, arrows, and death, So is the man that deceiveth his neighbour, and saith, Am not I in sport?
Even the bible thinks pretending to be retarded is bullshit.

i'd mention a sidescrolling pixel game but it's unfinished and for some reason the dev's twitter disappeared.
wat the dorf m8

You're a fucking faggot OP. There's already enough sidescrolling hipster indie shit in the world to fill 7 landfills, there is no way in hell I am paying money for this unless it is actually any good. I haven't even bought Battle Brothers and I actually quite like playing that game. Fuck the dice though. And why does it feel like it drops you in the deep end so fucking badly?

You seem to be confused. The OP was about the game being free to play. While OP did dupe a thread at least he is not as retarded as you.

one of few posts talking about actual gameplay
have a cool pic

wrong pic but meant it. here's the one i wanted to post

Just tried it, it's flash game tier and I'm talking 90's flash games. Nowadays it would score a 2/5 even when it's conpetition are, idle games. That they think this pile of shit is worth money is insulting. No wonder they had to give this away for free.
I also looked at the wiki to find out about the DLCs and they have even less content than the base game.

Found the dev's site:
noio.nl

I thought it was fun