What do you all think about this?

redneckrevolt.org/single-post/2017/02/20/A-MESSAGE-TO-THE-PATRIOT-MOVEMENT

What do you all think about this?

youtu.be/ytX3o4qp4fs

Guy was a racist militia member, but now has been won over to class struggle:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5P4xcVQy0n4
youtube.com/watch?v=OsWFD769CaI
bluelivesmatter.blue/not-black-white-officer-runnels-conviction-23-second-taser-incident/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very nice

This guy is amazing.

If we could convert most of the armed forces and LEO's to leftism we will have won the most important battle and removed the number one impediment to a non-violent revolution

I believe strongly that rednecks can be won over, nice to see this.

throwback

youtube.com/watch?v=5P4xcVQy0n4

Armed forces yes, cops no

Same, I truly believe beneath every hard working red state prole is an angry class conscious revolutionary

We need guys like him. Lefty militia movement soon comrades.

20-25% supported Bernie in the Dem primaries, so if you're lucky you'll be able to recruit those veterans. Or encourage them to frag COs and so on.

The amount of cops you could turn to your side with targeted propaganda is so miniscule, it's not worth considering. Actually, if any did "turn," you would need to assume they were just informants.

Inshallah, we will make the rednecks of America RED again

His story about meeting his Muslim neighbor is great. Smashies constantly rant about how you can't debate or persuade racists, but you really can. There are specific ways of outreach and education that can really turn people around.

Well I finished the video and I have to say, that was downright inspiring.

based comrade
he already knows the vices and tricks of capital, found his conscience and will not be lulled into some other ruling class bullshit scheme.
a lot of guys on the far right are just extremely insecure and cannot understand to causes of the misery, you need to convert a majority of them to win.

If urban based far left-wing groups can continue expanding, and make an alliance with the rural based militia movement we will be unstoppable.

The People United Will Never be Defeated!

Both sides desperately need to be de-spooked.

Excellent point to make. This guy could've easily gone either way. If he was attacked in public for wearing a Trump hat or talking about his former beliefs it could've easily turned him further into bigotry and away from class consciousness.

We have no idea what side someone is or will be on until they start shooting, until then we should do our best to make sure it's on ours, and all this bullshit smashies do is the exact opposite.

So he became a liberal Islam apologist. And leftypol thinks this is good. Smh

smashies are about responding to actual threats and public humiliation planned or carried out by white nationalists and the sort thoug, not just about fucking them up for no reason

You're right: he doesn't yet understand how US-Saudi-Israeli imperialism foments Islamic terrorism around the world. However, a position of tolerance and compassion is a good first step

The first is what they'd like the think, the second is what they actually do.

smashies recently made some great accomplishments, like pepper spraying a random woman and beating up a muslim dude.

sounds cool

more of this, less of the usual racial stuff

blame your retarded burger political system. in some places, leftists have to start from scartch now, so no wonder they sometimes act like retards.

kys

fuck dude at least post video of cops getting beat to make us feel better after

lol no he didnt

These guys are right. Cops and private security are the kind of people who would never ever ally with the working class because they'd no longer be able to brutalize people with impunity.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsWFD769CaI

Best I can do on short notice

I'm the same way. I built a channel to help you guys train and shit, but haven't uploaded because putting shit together is taking a while. We will see more of his kind in the years to come. Trump will open their eyes.

and it still ends with some old dude getting bloodied for just being there

Source on the second vid? What happened to the guy?

You want to see something infuriating?
bluelivesmatter.blue/not-black-white-officer-runnels-conviction-23-second-taser-incident/#

The kid's dad is in the comments.

wow it's almost as if cops are mostly psychos who just want an excuse to injure or kill someone and get away with it

You're the guy with the accent, right? If you are, your videos are pretty good and you should keep at it. Even if you aren't, you should go ahead; we need shit like that.

I'm so excited. This stuff has been gaining traction everyday.

Link?

Didn't save it. There were just a couple introduction videos.

or maybe it indicates a desire to have as much between you and a potential psychopath as possible

just maybe

There's far more violence in some religions than others. Saying otherwise is laughably ignorant

Bump because instead of circlejerking about milo we should be supporting these guys instead.

So?
I can accept Muslims have more terrorists without agreeing with constant war or taking away that groups rights in my country.
Men commit way more violence than women, I'm not going to say "fuck the Fourth amendment for men, they should all get pat downs when in public"

Let's be fair. There are a lot of beat cops who are trying to make the world a better place but simply are going about it in the worst way possible. And one informant leftist cop would be incredibly valuable, especially if they could do something like turn over a large amount of materiel at a crucial moment.

That being said, I don't think I've ever seen riot police or SWAT troops who were anything less than violent psychopaths.

I've been saying this for a while. It'd be useful for leftists to dig right in to the supporting structures of our society.

A dharder task if neets and blm are calling them pigs in their face though.

Well it doesn't help that police are pigs

ABOLISH POLICE REEEEEEEEEEEE

Touche

Gramsci was saying that like 80 years ago though.