Wallpaper Thread

I don't really have to many myself, and we haven't really had a thread for these in a while.

Most of mine are from previous threads. Whats that add on that lets you download all the images in a page again?

Most pozzed post on 8ch I've seen in the last 16 hours.

that's all I got.

my current wallpaper
an oldie but a goodie

Thanks for this thread, man. I needed some beauty and comfy.

I am looking for some peaceful Metroid, Zelda or F-zero wallpapers. Does anyone have some nice ones?

Wunderbar

Every thread until you like them.

Bayonetta's tata's are massive in that second image

anyone have any non-thumbnail res wallpapers?

Noice

Not really wallpapers, but i still like those wh40k armageddon backgrounds.

kind of a shame they didn't do their art in 16:9

A few ork ones too.

Their resolution is 2048x1536. With right adjustment you can still put it as wallpaper.

yeah I'm still saving them for that

Do you think it's because Orks might load cartridges in the wrong way and blow their hands off when firing it, so the mekboys designed a dakka cartridge that could be struck from either way but the bullet still goes out the gun?

I can provide that in even higher resolution.

I guess i should make one post with hammk works too.

And just few favorites of mine on warhammer 40k theme.

/r/ing dark knight rises CIA man wallpaper

Any at 1440p?

jewish_loss.jpg

Just resize the 4k ones

Love how you can say so much about a person if you look at their wallpaper.
Especially how pretentious they are.

You can also try running the 1080p ones through waifu2x and then just use the resulting 4K image.

describe how you want it and I will make it for you if it isn't too hard to amke.

There is no wallpaper thread safe from my touch

I'll give you a break

Samus is for sexual.

I resume

ᶰᵒ

The end

some non-Metroid ones for you jabronis

I've got too many wallpapers and don't want to flood the thread too fast so I'll call it quits

10/10

My background is black because I'm not a homo.

How.

Wallpaper engine or Dreamweaver.
Wallpaper Engine especially has nice audio sensitive animated wallpapers, though the workshop is flooded by anime shit

Have a few that I got

I use the first one as a screen saver

Anyone got any wallpapers of Elizabeth?

Sorry for the long wait user

Bumpan for more neat wallpapers

But I like girls

If anyone has posted shit ive made already imma be mad…

Why do people love burned eyes?

For phones?

I don't suppose there any more Ace combats walls?

I got you. Only one vidya though

Censored. Unfortunately I can't find anything at that resolution that isn't, this is the best I could find.

Generally you don't stare at your wallpaper for a long time. Transparency would be nice though for most of them but that's easy enough to hack up yourself anyway. Normally I'll use a softer colour or gradient.

Thankee

A bunch of bullshit invented by fags that screech like vampires in sunlight as soon as they see anything even slightly bright. There's a fucking reason essentially anything used for reading has black text on white background. If that gives you problems, it's because you have shitty eyes. White background and black text is the standard on almost all sites for a reason.

anybody have some devil may cry wallpapers?

posting best wallpaper

time to start saging

What a shame.

Tiling textures are wholesome.

I have a few.

I'll trade for that Razgriz.

Gonna steal some of these user, you got excellent taste. I'll post some of mine I got from 8ch a while ago.

It's like you want to be bullied.

Killing the thread.

I just post what I got, as I've got em, apologies if they aren't exactly up to your standards.

Why don't you guys contribute something more than just words? It's nice, even if it has to be cropped or resized.

Do you hate quality?

Geez user

Yes, because 811x387 is standard.

I'm not on my pc but also have one in black and white stylized with CIA and under writtten bane?

Any deus vult lying around?

You didn't even save some of them at anywhere close to the larger, actual dimensions. It goes beyond not being "exactly up to your standards" for wallpaper dimensions; stop saving (and reposting) what amount to samples in the first place. Also I have no clue why you'd consider vertical images to be wallpaper worthy, at least for computer monitor usage without editing.

Sure, if the original image dimensions are big enough you can downscale and have it still look good. Trying to scale a small image up to a larger size however winds up looking like shit due to adding pixels that weren't there before.

If you're the type to unironically use "pozzed", you couldn't last 16 hours without your degeneracy fix.

I like tiling wallpapers. Where can I find more? When I searched I just got images of tiles (that don't even tile), which I'm not into.

..is that you, tilebro?

Best girl coming through

Does anyone else save their steam trading cards as wallpapers? It's the single thing they're actually good for.

Thank You i love these

I can't seem to find any good Paper Mario TTYD backgrounds, can anyone help me out with that?

I'm sorry user I can't find a bloody thing

do any of you have star wars knighs of the old republic wallpaper?

I only have two.

That's not inaccurate from what I'm seeing (and I sifted through a fair amount of images fuck all those gaper mario screencaps people have dumped onto boorus and are mixed in with the general paper_mario tag). Additionally most Paper Mario art in general, at least in my experiences, seems to be focused on PM64 or SPM, (and most of what TTYD art there is is ill-suited in proportion and dimension for wallpapers without heavy editing). Some games/series do suffer at times like that, where the older stuff that would have seen fanart before online uploads got as big as they are now don't see as much focus as the later games do (initial games and fan favorites, at least in their country of origin, being somewhat exempt).

Did attempt to do something with a nice piece of Cortez fanart, but the background turns out to not be solid pure white (seems like some streaks or minor gradient which isn't all that easy to work with; hex values picked up in the background are very close to but not pure white in places they aren't outright blue or lightish grey), so this may or may not be all that good. Did what I could with a bit of masking. Also a downscale and crop of some huge Boggly Woods image, but since that's everyone favorite chapter, I don't think there's much desire for being reminded of that one.

Dang, well thanks for looking anyways, user.

Oh man, you went all out. Thanks for Boogly Woods one, as well as making your own, despite it not being the same color of the background. Solid idea though, I bet you could just either cut out Cortez or just doing a similar looking background of the original image. I might mess around with it myself given the proper tools.

Yeah, I've had the same problem really. Pixiv has given me a bit of fan art of TTYD but I don't think I got too much.

shit/10 it does look rather nice otherwise though

thank you for the alice one

I think I have a couple

there are not enough 3840 x 1080 dual-screen wallpapers.

I think i have a few skyrim/witcher themed ones.

Raided Alphacoders, found a few of mostly nature but I like them. Especially this /k/ one.

Spoiler that shit

that's some nice shit man

what are you, a log fucker?

Take that back user, take that back.

You know Poseidon smashed that bitch so hard she will never be satisfied by mortal dick again, user.

NO FUCK YOU, SHE IS PURE AND NEEDS TO BE WORSHIPPED AS THE TALL GODDESS OF BEAUTY SHE IS

manlet

Your insults upon her will be payed for in blood user

I may be a manlet, but at least I know my waifu.

The only blood spilt here will be Rider's scrawny ass when the ethics teacher sits her ass down.

Still, used goods. Pass.

My revenge may not come now user, but I promise one day your waifu will be in my cross hairs and there will be nothing you can do to save her.

What if I fall for Rider one day, what then?

Please user me and you both know the only rider you care about is rider of black..

Please no. Higashide is such a shit writer.

Honestly, if you're going to pick a rider, then why not pick best one and choose girl Astolfo?

I rather pick the ones I care about than the ones I don't.

Great stuff, you got anymore Nier wallpapers?

Here's one for you

And some more

Are we posting 2Bs?

That's me done

How much 2B do I have?

Finally ran out.

That'll do for now.

Because they tried to mimic printed paper so office workers could adapt better instead of any consideration to actual readability?

Bumpin

Thread is past bump limit user