Tfw no game about cute operators girls doing /k/ things

Tfw no game about cute operators girls doing /k/ things

I just want a game about cute girls, milfs or grizzled veteran lolis doing military operations. Is that so much to ask?

Yes, because feminists will get their hands on it and make it a lesbian and trans shit show. OP you are a fag for thinking SJW's will change their stance on confusion and make a game like this.

Sounds like you need to stop buying western games.

You've made this thread before, with the exact same wording. What are you trying to achieve?

I'd be up for some WW2 themed qt operators.

okay

Mod phantom pain? I don't know. You'd think japan would have already done this. Now someone post that one shooter being made by some nip with the butt physics

With all due respect to liberty we should be living in a global nazbol empire at this point where degens get sent to camps and women are turned into stepford wives

It's rainbow six seige you got monkey's pawed

dubs

I'm sure you can mod New Vegas to come close to that.

But yes, a game built specifically for /k/awaii would be nice.

For now, all we can rely on is mods.

Japan has no problem with yuri. Instead of trans, they'll have gender bent characters like they did with Eiyuu Senki or Fate.

Can I get OP pic with out the moonrunes?

Can you stop sucking cock long enough to learn Japanese?

Wasn't there some user who posted an untranslated jap game about cute nekkid girls killing monsters using operator weaponry?

Bitch, did I say I want the English version or did I say no moonrunes? No text you nigger cracker.

I'm pretty sure some gook already made a 2hu version of that because there's 2hu doujinshi about fucking everything under the sun, but created outside of its reach.

fucking weeb

I would play it as long as cute girls who used 5.56 get bullied by the 7.62 aras who then proceed to spank and diaper the 5.56 babies

Closest we'd get is text-based games like pic related.
Or Jap games.

There is one made by some nip with ryona features in it. Too bad he fucked up on making a proper MC

You guys get the rope right after the neocons.

Which is what?

AY YO HOL UP

WE

Reminder >>>/ak/ exists.

But that’s not a game.

It fulfills two of the three criteria.

We just need someone to take some anime like that and make a game of it.

HellMOO

Subversives go before anything else
You're first

Girls don't operate, stupid.

so many game ideas to aggydaggy, so little imagination for level and scenario design. I burn out too easily to solo a full project in any reasonable length of time

7.62 High Calibre

You can make an entirely female squad

Huh. I'm amazed edits of my pictures are still floating around.