Far cry 5 rebranding

Are the rumors of far cry 5 being dailed to rework the story to be apolitical after Wolfenstein 2 flopping might be true? The cult symbol looking far less like a cross now. And the trailer and gameplay footage are focusing on comedy and saints row style actions than political shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=9NvCQ9jLFEk&
nbcnews.com/id/46919631/ns/world_news-americas/t/mexican-border-family-suspected-human-sacrifice/
m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/mexican-druglord-kills-college-student-sicko-ritual-article-1.2157613
please
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/sjws-complain-far-cry-5-isnt-anti-conservative-anti-christian-enough/47019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's going to be shit either way so who cares

It'll still be poison, they're just trying to mask the taste.

It'll be trash much like this thread, so how about some doubles?

How are we supposed to play the victim now?

What the dubs say

We can still call them out on it later anyways and say the themes are still in there, etc and even show what the game looked like in the beta. So they can still be called out on it.

The first PC I built was built for Far Cry, now it's a completely different game and I have no interest in it.

That's some nice S-Jew logic you have there.
Go find another place to make an autist army.

Or maybe it wasn't that political from the start.

Is it too much to ask to fight mutant apes in a jungle ? Why did they go for "tropics and shit" instead of more mutant apes, I'm still pissed with what they've done with that series.

Were they trying to make a game based on that movie Red State?

It's going to be shit anyway.

Unless you can kill lolbergs and libtards, that'll be a 10/10 in my book

Obviously, since it was made by completely different people.

worked for watch_dogs

Like putting yourself through lobotomy on your own accord.

that was my point, it's awful but edgy faggots played it so they could gun down passersby cause of the phone thing.

Fucking how? Then again, I said the same thing about Wolfenstein. How do you fuck up so badly that you can make killing Nazis overly political to even normalfags?

don't get suckered into supporting the game with deliberate controversy. remember that it was a dev who made that petition

Symbol is, and always has been, a variation of the Scientology cross.
Literally from day one they've been advertising this as "le epic wacky co-op chaos game XD" just like they did, to a lesser extent, with FC4.

What they're doing with these games isn't an accident. They're deliberate attempts to influence your thinking.

It pisses everyone off because they fucked up on even the most basic level. Even without the hamhanded "everyone's a Nazi now" bullshit that is so blatantly an antiwhite metaphor they fucked up by making Nazis a domestic force. Nazis are only scary to your average pleb because they are foreign. Why do you think actually villainous portrayals of them have them all speak German still, even if the French good guys speak English? It's like how in school they tried to guilt trip us with that "if the Nazis won the war we'd all be speaking German now" while simultaneously having a year of grade school called "Kindergarten". Shit's retarded.

Wolfenstein 2 went full everyone who didn’t support Hillary Clinton or a feminist a Nazi in their marketing.

In the early trailers it was clear it was cis white male Christian are just as bad Isis if not worse. #Notallmuslims the game. They are dropping that angel. Now it’s not Scientologists.

Looks like a reskin of Far Cry 4, which was essentially a reskin of Far Cry 3.

They've all been re-skins since Far Cry 3 was such a success. Even Blood Dragon, which people here claim is the "only good one" since.

here you go OP you lazy fucking faggot
hooktube.com/watch?v=9NvCQ9jLFEk&
next time at least pretend you aren't a fucking shill

Having them be notscientologiests doesn't even make sense considering this isn't how they operate. They're based in the richest parts of California and literally own multiple towns for fuck sake. It's just obviously them trying to cover their ass and spread more FUD bullshit.

FC5 looks like it's continuing the trend.

Given how volatile the SJW crowd has become with these things, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they decided to go off on Ubishit for softening their attack on the "evil neo-nazis and fascists that have taken over this country" or whatever. Happened to Star Wars. They went hard on the diversity shit with the new movie, then SJWs flipped their shit and called them racist because a black man being the protagonist means he gets the honor of being beat up and captured by the white bad guy.

Could have made the game about killing commies and would have more sense than evil christian cultists.

You're clearly not aware of the kind of shit that happens in America. Cults like the ones in Farcry 5 pop up with somewhat regularity.

Fuck off.

It’s funny because if you know history about death cults like Jonestown and heavens gate. They all been leftists and marxists. Except for the mason family. Media makes sure we still afraid of him even thought Marxist Jonestown killed far more people.

They really, really don't. Violent, para-military cults are quite a rarity .

I don't think so, leftists tend to double down on retard instead of learn from their mistakes. Now check my sequential digits.

Haven't you seen the news user?

If the redesign you speak of is the one in that video then it was always like that. It's a reference to Scientology, not Christianity.

Meanwhile in the real world Satanic cults within the Mexican cartel openly practices human and animal sacrifices. But Ubisoft decided to set wildlands in one of the safest South American counties. nbcnews.com/id/46919631/ns/world_news-americas/t/mexican-border-family-suspected-human-sacrifice/

m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/mexican-druglord-kills-college-student-sicko-ritual-article-1.2157613

please use archive.is/news/article-2986101/The-blood-pumped-beating-heart-purest-form-energy-Inside-horrific-Mexican-satanist-Black-Mass-shocked-disgusted-tourists-witnessing-dark-deals-devil.html

forgot to remove flag.

No dubs, to death camp with you.

I thought the whole point of Wildlands was that it took place in the USA during some sort of alternate history Mexican invasion or some shit. It was actually in South America all this time? What's the point then?

All the console Tom Clancy games involved some sort of war/"peacekeeping operation" in mexico. Gost recon wildlands was just gonna be more that, but it was debuting alongside watch dogs 2 with its muh evil drumpf, and that was too much narrative inconsistency even for ubisoft so they hastily changed the setting to "bolivia" even though everything about the landscape says mexico.

to not offend women studies majors

I just don't see who they think they're fooling by putting the game in Bolivia, a nation that's like 75% in the Amazon basin, yet it looks like backwater Arizona. It's like they take pleasure in fucking up or something.

People are, for the most part, tired of evil Cletus and Bubba in the countryside. Not to mention its more of the big bad white man story where its up to a diverse cast of warriors to stop them. Nu-Star Wars, Wolfenstein, Far Cry 5 and probably more. Its becoming the new theme and mold these hacks and Marxists create.

Ironically, if the game was the same but about fighting Commies in a Wolfenstein type of game where the Commies invade and take over or even just doing the story of Commies as the cultists, there would be a lot more positivity.

theres not that many media representations like that actually, its mostly just evil whitey in general, bubba hasnt been the scpaegoat in any games

bullet sponges are not fun

People want actual videogames and not copy-pasted grindy open-world collectathons with no challenge or stakes. Far Cry 4 was already too easy for even normalfags, and nothing about the new game looks like it's trying to reverse this trend or change the formula. Just give me faceless F.E.A.R. goons to battle with, don't jerk me off with this politics crap.

These people making these games, TV shows, and movies are arrogant and live in bubbles. They believe everyone else agrees with them except for a few fringe "far right trolls" and they think they are expert writers who can create stories that change people's personal beliefs.

I am not surprised at all if FC5 ends up reeling back the anti-trump, anti-christian, anti-white rhetoric. It hasn't worked in any of the latest games that have been released. It's not just NuWolf, Watch Dogs 2 had a bunch of bullshit, and a "totally not Drumpf" bad guy. And it sold horribly too.

I think we are starting to see the investors and people in charge of business tell these SJW fucksticks to stop throwing their business away. Once the business people turn on the SJWs, it's over for them. SJWs can show up and promise to increase profits by making games that appeal to a wider audience, but once SJWs get results the exact opposite of what they promised, they are doomed and the people with the money will kick them out.

It's just a matter of time before this marxism shit is purged from video games.

Imagine you are some rich asshole who owns a large part of Ubisoft and you have SJW cucks telling you they'll sell more games by being political and diverse. And they end up being completely wrong. And then you see completely apolitical games like Mario Odyssey mopping the floor with your games as far as sales go.

2018 is going to be the year when
and
all explodes and dies off.

You know, it's funny how people say that if media circle jerked my political opinions I'd like it. Gumball did it a couple times and I found it just as cringey. If you're going to tackle politics in entertainment don't pick a side and stay neutral while presenting the story. Let the player make up what's right and wrong.

Is it wrong that I want to pirate it to enjoy the American countryside?

>>>Holla Forums

A lot of investors are in on the SJW train as well though. I can't remember if it was Washington Post, the New York Times or what but there was one publication that, despite not selling jack shit for like 20 years now, still gets private investors because they're just that desperate to control all information channels.

While it's nice to see a game that went back down on SJW shit, a shit game is still a shit game.

FEAR did this right, and yet no AAA game was fucking capable of replicating a simple thing.
All you need to do is have a voice cue that triggers an event. If the even happens before the voice cue even starts, why bother?
You have the guy telling his allies to blockade the way, but before he even said anything the blockade is already in fucking place. It completely ruins the immersion that the voice cue is supposed to bring.

Not only does that make the game even more linear, why even pretend the blockades are a threat if you show the player exactly where they are at?

How is it possible to make a sequel where the AI is fucking worse than the previous installments?
You see the guy going down the ladder to attack the player, then he gets off the ladder only to get back on it and start climbing up. Right in front of the player. Not only that, most appear to be completely brain dead.
They completely forgot what made the games enjoyable.
It's supposed to be "scary cult that takes cities over" until the one man army player comes in and single-handedly kills the bad guys.
The "scary cult" is already ruined at the part where there are literally 3 guys per location, none of which can shoot a gun or do anything other than walk in circles because bad ai or cower behind cover.

When the chick is giving the quest, at least she moves a bit, which makes it look like they tried, so I'll give them that. Still, it looks fucking atrocious for an AAA game. The animations are too stiff and the face animation is pretty shit.

I liked the way they handled cutscenes, though. Letting the player move around and skip the scene, as well as having the NPC react if the player just walked off was pretty good. Seems like that was the one thing they got it right. Hopefully they'll keep improving in their next games and maybe by Far Cry 20 we'll have a decent game.

If it's anything like Far Cry 4 you won't be able to because there's constantly NPCs fighting each other and screaming at the top of their lungs, but this time in an american accent instead of currynigger speak.

sure thing ATF

That thing is a trannie right?

You're the one that has no idea of what is going on, I suggest you start there:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

The AI was broken, the gunplay was lame, the """""open""""" world was a scam, and second half of the game was shit.

Why the fuck was FC3 a success? It was the most boring entry with completely empty gameplay, bullshit single-player-MMO fetch quests at every turn, and the only interesting character fucking dies in the middle of the game

at least the VO got an acting career out of the mediocre shitfest

They pushed "Skyrim with guns" really hard during a year of disappointments.

It was a power fantasy done right.

At the end of the day you wanted to be Jason running around having sex with jungle women and craving up brown-men with you machete and bow & arrows

It was a bit less annoying to play than FC2 I guess, even though FC2 is my favorite.

user….

Notices bulge mmhh whats this… 0w0

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices your bulge* OwO what's this? *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease *sad face I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~* *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your daddy meat* I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles*

It was Crysis who continued the whole mutant ape storyline… Except they became armored aliens, but.. whatever.

Coincidentally, the mutant/alien parts were the weakest points of both these games.

Anyone have any figures on total sales for Cuckenstein or a rough estimate of how much they might have lost?

No matter how much they damage conntrol it, they've already shown their colors so it's too late for them. The only thing they can do is double down on the anti-white shit and hope the sjw and niggers buy for it's politics rather than the product itself.

This has never worked out well.

It hasn't, but if they scare those away, then literally nobody will buy it. Normie whites are becoming more and more repilled, and the failures of all the other sjw titles is clear evidence of that. Normals aren't buying their bullshit, at least not as much as they used to and this game already has the reputation of being "white genocide simulator".

I actually kind of hope not.
I really liked the idea of fighting some crazy christian cult, there isn't enough of it in video games.

Oh wow, it's generic quirky insane guy #3743, lol he sure is zany, wacky and quirky xDD

It is an interesting antag, a lunatic cult of fringe-Christians taking over cities with guns and flamethrowers but it's irreversibly tainted by being a ubisoft title, because if they haven't fistfucked a preachy, heavy handed leftist narrative into the game then everyone will have suspected that ubisoft did it and won't touch the game.

I haven't heard of "White genocide simulator before" but you are right, this game has the stink of ubisoft on it and people are sick of having white guilt thrown at their faces every single day.

The VA did a great job selling him, though, and he certainly had more going for him than the "real" villain on the second island.

Remember this post when they ship you off to the fema camps. We are losing the demographic battle. Eventually the minorities will reach critical mass and everything will collapse into itself. Communists will magically appear as the savior of the "capitalist mess" that we ended up in. Everyone who disagrees will be rounded up and shot.

It's happened before and it can easily happen again. All it takes is economic collapse.

Never buy any product from any company that pandered to leftists in any way in their whole time in business.

They changed things back?
It does not mater. They have already shown their true intentions. Never support them.

The only reason they got off the Drumf train, at least with this game, is because Wolfenstein 2 crashed and burned with no survivors. It's very obvious they changed the enemy spawns to include minorities and shifted the focus from the narrative to "chruazy" action and outdoor shenanigans. Not that it matters since it will be another FC4 where you do nasty, unpleasant things at the behest of the nasty, unpleasant people, this being the writers pathetic attempt to make the plot "mature".

Blood Dragon was better because it wasn't 50% cutscenes or forcibly peaceful gayness featuring annoying main characters, lame story aspects that were wayyyy too drawn out for what they were, and boring segments of driving or catching fish. It still fucked up because they never adjusted for power creep.

I maintain the gameplay was pretty fun, they just didn't have that much of it, nothing was truly dangerous or difficult.

They were never political, they're just following wherever the money goes.

Then what is AssCreed all about then?

No, user, vidya, was always political. Just think how many games over the years had you killing evil russians/commies/sand people/racists?

AssCreed wasn't political until after Ezio's games.

Did Ubisoft's dick lodge so deep in your throat it cut off oxygen supply to the brain?

The "Templars" in the first game were both mudslimes and crusaders coordinating together to seize control by killing King Richard AND Saladin together, something which the protagonist stops. FFS the ultimate bad guy you kill in the end was a fucking Muslim Arab you dense motherfucker.

You are killing mudslimes for most of the game.
Even when you reach the crusaders you just ask the king's permission to kill the traitor and then fuck off.

No, it was crusaders with a few mudshit collaborators, chiefly the merchant. Also, AC1 had a racemixing plot where Altair meets his strong womyn, white Crusader wife and makes her pregnant. Oh, the diversity!

What a sad state of affairs when we have cucks like you defending the abysmal and leftist writing of AC.

You're killing crusaders.

The romance wasn't introduced until later games, and you spend most of your time in two Muslim controlled cities killing Muslims. You're either baiting or retarded, either way: bravo, you got me to respond twice.

Bet it will still be an anti-christian and anti-american game. It needs to be smeared for it.

But that's what they want - real life isn't about generating hits on websites: you have to be out there screaming at the top of your lungs. Clean your brain of all the bad lessons you have taken from the failure strategies of gamergate. No one is afraid of polite protests which can be ignored and smeared. You need to impress.

It beat you on the head with it. Unless you're severely autistic and incapable of interpreting even the most basic of narrative cues, like you, you would have known she was the love interest for the filthy little mudshit.

You kill crusaders you lying sack of shit because most of your targets are crusaders in cities conquered by them. Go suck Ubisoft's cock some more.

That shitstorm was beautiful. They failed at promoting fags at every turn

Inspired by
FUCK CHRISTIANS
FUCK WHITES

It most certainly will be. Also, no need to screech about it at the top of your lungs, just let the left revel in their hubris and think the filth they make is widely accepted, only to see it crash and burn. These are the same people that thought Wolfenstein 2 was going to be a smash hit.

How exactly do you promote faggots? The only subhumans interested in that shit are fags themselves, fujos and virtue signaling cucks. If they make 3% of the total gaming population I'll be shocked.

Hate Ubisoft forever because kg that shit

Lefties cant meme or write.

If they were actually competent they wouldn't be leftists.

Of the 9 men you kill 6 are mudslimes
Is multikulti now OK when your side does it?
Go whine about muh oppressed crusaders elsewhere

It's pathetic you try so hard to pretend Ubisoft isn't pozzed. Reddit loves AssCreed, so you can go discuss Marxist propaganda with them.

If its so pozzed you shouldn't have to use completely baseless points to back up your arguments.

8ch really is dead

Yup dead. You can leave now, bye.

Could be worse, at least he didn't just post youtubelink and timestamp.

wasn't that term coined by Kraut and Tea

It's as pozzed as Kingdom of Heaven. A boring, whitewashed slog that portrays crusaders (and their collaborators) as uncivilized brutes and Muslims as enlightened and progressive intellectuals. It paints the same picture of the crusades as every other leftist propaganda piece out there (Crusaders bad, Muslims good). It promoted racemixing for the first game onward, it beats you on the head with "ebin centrism" and makes sure to explain to you, in no unequivocal terms, that white people are evil.

You can kvetch all you want, but AC has been pozzed since inception.

Someone still went through the trouble of sharing that quarter nigger's shit opinions, unironically even.

Everyone has heard the meme of 'Muslim societies being more tolerant than Christian ones, in the middle ages: in example, Jews flourished under Muslim power'. It's pure propaganda but also the finest of lies.

Because, did you notice? The example being brought is also THE ONLY case of tolerated minorities: neither Christians, or Hindus, or Buddhists were ever tolerated under Muslim rule. Jews were, for the simple reason they betrayed the former power and were greatly useful as money lenders. When Spain was reconquered, Christian kingdoms were appalled that Jews had been living in luxury all the while, and so expelled them all.

Good.

i dont care, youre not going to hype me. ill give it a look when its finished

The difference is this time the population is armed to the fucking teeth. Commiefornia and Jew York might easily fall but plenty of other states will resist with ease.

The central pillar of the nation (states from North Dakota and Minnesota in the north to Texas and Louisiana in the south) could easily cause a supply route divide cutting off the east and west coast from each other. Plenty of additional states around that column to serve as a buffer as well. After that, the bluest of states will struggle to find food that doesn't cost a fortune because it had to be imported overseas via sympathetic nations.

These games were made back when Bush and the republicans got severely panned and Obama gained public support. The games might be political, but the producers themselves are just businessman looking for shekels and/or market approval.

Which is why the muslims you are killing are blood thirsty rapists, murderers and general oppressors while anytime you actually talk to a white crusader they end up helping you.

the only one kvetching here is you. No amount of hand wringing is going to make your nonexistent point real. You are like a feminist complaining about how every modern game is misogynistic. You are too deeply immersed in your ideology to see anything outside it.

they say kvetching now? oh but only ironically, of course. soon enough the nazi memesters are going to be speaking the entire hebrew language. but only ironically, of course.

we however ain't tired of making you skweeeeeel like a pig just yet boi

oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/sjws-complain-far-cry-5-isnt-anti-conservative-anti-christian-enough/47019/

It amazes me how Ubisoft can shoe in identity politics in a fucking caveman game. It kinda impressive.

what petition? Did I miss something? again?

What the fuck is that picture.

Bullshit

Also
What a surprise.

Exactly

As a southerner I completely agree with you, their enemy should've been commies.

Can't have the goyim getting funny ideas, now can we?

Not what he is implying at all, butthurt brainlet.

I… I miss you V8 and Interstate. I miss you so much.

not saying much when the second villian was a non-character

Unless pic is fake, this really activates your almonds.
with the wave of "ur the jew, mutt, controlled op and both sides are dump" type of "Keep Waiting for Hitler" or "Go Full 1488 Right Now, ignore the feds and cia niggers around the corner !"

It's a shame that Ubisoft changed the setting, it would've been nice to clean Mexico with 3 other tacticool players.

It's not like Wolfenstein 2 flopped due to politics - nobody cared about that stupid marketing campaign and nobody cared about punch nazi crap because most alt-right and even nationalists nowadays don't identify as nazis and nazis were an acceptable target as bad guys since earliest videogames.

It flopped because it was shorter than previous, was badly ported onto PC, and came out next to other major releases.

Of course execs would rather blame politics that admit their games have to be longer than previous entries in series, they need to put more effort into ports, and nobody cares about their story-heavy shootans when it's more of same but with wackier and dumber story.

Anyone familiar with Marxism could have told you to expect that. Half of what Karl Marx wrote was about the Primal Society, what it looked like, why it was that way, and why human society would eventually return to that state.

So we could starve to death even quicker?

I hear tons of people saying that but I pirated it and didn't run into any real issues, performance was acceptable at max settings and it scaled mostly well if I toned it down.
Game was still fucking shit overall though but not performance / stability wise.

Well the idea was that the social order would return to the Primal state but we'd keep the technology.
It doesn't really matter because there is no archaeological evidence of a "primal society" as envisioned by Marx ever existing.

Probably because you didn't play it on release week
The game was a mess and was pretty much being patched every day. Typical of Bethesda published games.

Oh, right, I forget, Marx was a complete fucking idiot that refused to work a day in his life.

The game sold like shit because it was actively disgusting, just like Andromeda, Inquisition, Dishonored 2 et al. Turns out there actually is a limit to the amount of pozz the average normalfag is willing to ingest.

The DLC countdown shit was still running when I played so it must have been somewhat close to the release.

Not Far Cry 5 related, but me and a few friends bought Far Cry 2 after finding an old Xbox and this shit is actually fun.
No stupid ass discover the map missions, no idiotic crafting or finding animal pelts, no completely pointless skill upgrade system.

This shit is just fucking great.

Really wish we could go back to something like this rather than this generic open world trash.

Instead its find the diamonds to actually get usable weapons
the entire weapon system is pointless
Far Cry 2 is generic open world trash complete with meaningless missions and combat.

You get diamonds by finishing missions, you really don't need more than that unless you want to unlock everything.

You mean enemy weapons breaking and jamming? I liked it a lot actually, it adds to the combat if your weapon explodes in your hands and you're forced to switch over to a pistol

Perhaps Denuvo was responsible?

Or just poor optimization in general. It was like 70gigs or some shit.

GO BACK TO THE UK
Budby

You fought mutant apes in 2 (^:

hunter gatherers are not egalitarian the way kikes "think" the word egalitarian means. they share with everyone who contributes, hunter gatherers do things like sharing arrows as to not attribute who gets the kill. if youre a fucking kike lazy greedy rent seeking fuck no one in the tribe shares with you or puts up with your shit

who literally cares?

There is a huge difference in tone (not to mention mechanics) between Wolf 3d, RtcW, 2009 (black sun) and nuwolfenstein made by swedish hacks.
RtCW
>they are reviving Heinrich I who was sealed by some guy centuries ago and creating a supersoldier nazi medieval zombie army just for him! And a V2 rocket but that's secondary.
>Those pesky nazis are at it again, oppressing a village in Austria? and researching something that will end the war in their favor! stop it, BJ

nuwolf 1
>cancer and fungus is caused by a jew sabotaging concrete production in a labor terrible death camp™
>if your cities get nuked you should keep fighting and have enemy keep nuking you to be fair, in america's case they shouldn't surrender until commiefornia New York and DC are glassed as it'd be favor

only appropriate response. these are shill threads that are vying for mindshare.

What a sad it has become when unless you have your protag constantly killing niggers and mudslimes the retards will call it anti white.

Fun fact: We’re going to kill all anti-racists and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

I pirated that shit and I still regret it. It was easy, it was fucking boring, it was virtually an exact clone of FC4 but with half the content (yes, I know FC4 was a copy of FC3 with added mechanics, but even FC3 somehow had more mechanics and things to do than Primal), and the icing on the cake is that they even directly copied the FC4 map and put a coat of paint over it. No fucking joke, go look it up, they took a gameworld from another game and change some things here and there.

I know this is bait but legit question: with what, precisely? Leftist faggots don't like and are deathly afraid of firearms, and using melee weapons is an uphill struggle for the vast majority of them, who have the upper body strength and kinetic power of a toddler.

You’ll probably want to read the post again.

nuWolf2 went full Tarantino

It's fun for the first few hours, but it soon becomes boring and repetitive. Also the ending doesn't make any sense at all.

How did you get that out of your post? Even with what you greentexted his intentions are blatantly obvious. Are you a little slow user?

Don't use marxist words and people wont think you are a marxist. Being "racist" isn't something to be proud of because it is a slur specifically made to attack political opponents. Being aware of biology is basic acceptance of reality, not any sort of -"ism".

Are they? It would be pretty funny if they got spooked by the reaction people got from the shit they pulled in Wolfenstein 2.

I hope you're not referring to the "shooting through walls" meme. That's a fucking lie regurgitated by morons. The military barracks were made from cloth and plywood, walls that even the player can shoot through. Besides this, yes the AI is a bit retarded. You can confuse the grunts by walking up to their faces.
Nice opinion.
It wasn't advertised as 'open world', it was advertised as non-linear. And this was true for 2/3 of the game where you're not fighting in straight corridors. Even the picture of the user you're replying to says it's non linear.
Again, nice opinion. The mutant monkeys were the best part of the game. Scary, because they're fast, deal a lot of damage and usually come in packs. Manageable because you had a good arsenal of weapons to keep them at bey. Even the human mutants were fun killing due to them jumping around like mexicans over a border.

Are you stupid? Yes, those with basic understandings of biology are racist, doesn't mean you can't call yourself racist which you are because they use it to attack you. Niggers call themselves niggers all the fucking time, they take it in stride. Don't be a bitch.

What a sad day it is when disingenuous faggots on the internet use entire wiki pages for their sources.

You are letting your vocabulary be shaped by your enemies while calling me stupid. One day you will realize the irony in this post, probably right after you look up the origin on the word itself.

Actually if you pay attention to the intro the nazis seem to be well on their way to winning the war even without that, what with them having navy based cruise missiles in fucking WW2 you can imagine their overall tech level is well above anyone else.

Just read posts before replying to them and you won’t embarrass yourself, you cocksucking faggot.
It is, in fact, you BRAINWASHED SACK OF SHIT.
Run along. Next time don’t reply before reading.

Reported, for fuck’s sake. Your kike bullshit doesn’t work on us.

Far Cry 2 is the better one of the series, but it's still not very good. I wish they continued in the direction that game was taking the series in.

Still the main focus is stopping superweapons with nazis being background to it.

You can make the opposite argument here. You're essentially saying don't use the label racist because it's been "hijacked" by the left or whatever as a vector for attack, but one could also say that you're allowing them to reshape language by allowing them to do this by being too afraid to use a word the way it was intended. Cuts both ways.

I'm a racist. I don't say that as a "wow look at me give me brownie points" or something, I say it because it's technically true, and using the word in such a way doesn't mean I'm playing into the enemy's hands. I'm literally a racist. Naturally, I can't use this label in public discourse with the Overton window the way it is, because it will be used as an excuse to shut down everything and anything I say, albeit they'd do that anyway even if I wasn't racist. Doesn't change the fact that's what I am.

Just stop.

MODSMODSMODSMODSMODS

You really can't satisfy them, huh. Who would have guessed. Yet the industry keeps listening them for some odd reason.

Being racist doesn't mean treating black people like black people, it means having prejudices based on race that could harm your ability to make choices, with that meaning being a racist can come bite you in teh ass whenever you expect it and it's something which would be beneficial if overcame. Unfortunately the word racist has been hijacked to mean "people I dislike", so if you go by that meaning then I guess you're kind of right.
I just wish people would stop butchering languages for political gain.

But they do with the latest patch, which you can fix though.

That part of the game was literally finished in 20 minutes for me. By the time I actually got to the 2nd island, I'd found my playstyle, got my preferred guns, and went for a stroll, killing everything in sight.
Far Cry 3 became too easy.

And I mean, they see through the walls, but then again, you can fix i t.

You have absolutely no fucking idea what racism is. Kill yourself.

You too should look up the etymology of words you use before you sperg out in defense of jewish created weapons.

Okay, reported. Run along now. You have no fucking idea what you’re saying.

Did they? I know shooting trough the barracks was intentional, I never heard about them seeing you through walls.

What is racism, then?

Read a goddamn dictionary, you fucking kike.

screamed the stable boy as the long throbbing horse cock penetrated his delicious boi pucci.

What did he mean by this?

Alright, if we're going by the first definition of racism and you're a white supremacist then being racist is okay. Jesus dude, why won't you put your arguments in words and don't expect me to read your mind before you sperg right the fuck out.

Take your pills, soyboy. You type like you're about to have a fucking mental breakdown.

suck me

I will, faggot. I'm going to suck that dick so good you won't be able to live without me anymore. No homo, though.

What about the fact it was one of Trotkys favorite words? What about the fact it came into widespread, global usage around the 1930's in response to and as a criticism of National Socialist Germany? What about the fact that the first recorded usage was some cuck army officer who opposed segregation? I bet you would be feeling pretty stupid right now if you were actually capable of feeling shame, but that requires brain cells.

r-really?

I'm tracking down your IP as I type, fagboi.

That definition is sort of two different definitions. You can have people who are the former, the latter, or both. If it's the former only, the current go-to term is "race realist," not really racist, which implies the latter. Still, other user was correct, your idea of what racism is was way off the mark. Racism is actually a default, natural inclination of all species/races, and on the wider scheme of things you can generally label it "in group preference."

I want you to suck me dry user.

Don't post my husbando without permission, thank you.

Is this from a hentai? Looks decent

by implying that all white people are nazis.
Normalfag whiteys try really hard to NOT be Nazis, so when they get called Nazi anyway, they get pissed off.
Kind of like if you call a homophobe a faggot and he knocks you the fuck out

**(polite sage because off topic)
Truly excellent post, and something I've been saying for a bit. Just looking at their actions and patterns should make this absurdly obvious enough but of course most normalfags don't get that so the only way to make them understand is through money of course. Most of these businesses lose money, the few that don't end up generally making enough to keep themselves going except in rare cases where they come up with a gimmick that becomes popular. Newsweek, CNN, MTV, SNL, Hollywood, the music industry, the list goes on. If profit dictated their survival just about all of them would be dead, even Hollywood would be far more stunted than it is now. They have full control over just about every piece of media and communication you can think of for a reason and it's certainly not to make money**

Quality coding I see

And that "default racism" has it's ups and downs. Having preferences to your race should be standard, and moving to the other side of the street when you spot a suspicious negro is also good behaviour. In other situations, let's say when you're an employer and you're trying to figure out who's the best candidate for a job, racism maybe should take a backseat and one should try to objectively judge the CVs and the candidate's attitude in an interview and his answers.

Just you wait. I will devour your dick like a hurricane and make you come like a whirlpool. You called the storm, and now you shall reap the succin'.

Reported.

You're a real contribution to the board, champ.

Yes, we know you were referencing that falsehood. You don’t need to explicitly point out how wrong you are, YET AGAIN.
What about it, faggot? You’re not proving your claim.
Nope. Try again.
Reported for spamming yiddish lies and attempting to pass off newspeak as a real narrative.

There is an urban legend that has been floating around for some years now that the word racist was coined by Leon Trotsky for the purpose of cowing and intimidating opponents of leftist ideology. In History of the Russian Revolution, Trotsky applied the word racist to Slavophiles, who opposed Communism. Did Trotsky really invent that word? No, apparently not. The work in which Trotsky is supposed to have coined that word was written and published in Russian in 1930. I found several examples of the French form, raciste, preceding Trotsky’s use of the word by far. I find pensée raciste (French for “racist thought”) and individualité raciste (“racist individuality”) in the volume of La Terro d’oc: revisto felibrenco e federalisto (a periodical championing the cultural and ethnic identity of people in southern France) for the year 1906. Here the word racist was used without a hint of negativity:
Je forme des voeux pour la réussité de vos projets, car je suis persuadé que, dans cette fédération des peuples de Langue d’Oc luttant pour leurs intérêts et l’émancipation de leur pensée raciste, le prestige de Toulouse trouvera son compte. (p. 101)
TRANSLATION: I express my best wishes for the success of your projects, because I am convinced that, in the federation of the peoples of Langue d’Oc fighting for their interests and the emancipation of their racist thought, the prestige of Toulouse will benefit.
Even earlier examples: in Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme. First English usage: a piece for National Public Radio (Gene Demby, The Ugly, Fascinating History of the Word ‘Racism’, January 6, 2014) cites the Oxford English Dictionary to the effect that the first use of the word racism (in English) was by Richard Pratt in 1902, five years after Malato’s use of raciste and racisme in French.

wew

Your argument is about generalizations versus the exceptions to the rule. In general, blacks as a whole group are lazy, stupid, materialistic, and violent, as well as casual toward crime. Avoiding them is good practice, in general.

In your example, you're not dealing with generalities. If you're hiring an engineer, no, chances are you're not dealing with any random average black pulled out of the general nigger pool. It still is very likely that he will not be as intelligent, skilled, or competent as other competing potential employees. You don't dismiss him outright simply because he has black skin, but understand the likelihood of him not being the best for the job is higher than it isn't. You still weigh things meritocratically, but even if he looks the best on paper, you also need to be aware of behavioral differences that set him apart from whites, like higher likelihood for lack of empathy, being unreasonable, etc etc.

In truth, he shouldn't even be a candidate in the first place, because he shouldn't be in the country. Species communities are insular, not inclusive. Being racist is like having your recognition template see a shadow as a tiger: in the event it isn't, no harm done, but in the event it is, your brain immediately recognized it as such to give you as much warning as possible.

Nah. If I had a company I'd only hire whites because I know I can trust them more.

I bet next this faggot will use wikipedia as his source for gamergate.

sooo do you like to cuddle afterwards?

While the crusades didn't really accomplish much militarily, it was still one of the most important things to ever happen. It did in fact save Europe, but not through conquest; it saved Europe by changing the public opinion to hate Islam and push back against it before their shitskin religion spread through Europe and everyone converted.

Are you that naive thinking that all of the political bullshit will be removed this late into game development? It's still going to be there, just not as blatant, and you can still call em out on that, especially with the evidence of what they planned for the game before, retard.

islam would have never spread in middle age europe, christianity spread by conversion of roman officials, islam is contrived religion made up of every local pagan traditon used to homologate newly acquired territory by muhammed the same way people critique missionaries during colonialism

This is a shame if it's true. I wouldn't mind another antifa-sponsored game flopping.

The Wolfenstein devs and pr people blatantly conflated being a Trump supporter with being a "white ass nazi". They wanted the commie gamers, but white men rejected their propaganda.

Almost, Rohan, but no cigar. Now this is how you check 'em.

It'll flop regardless.

Farcry 2 is amazingly shitty. It's good for maybe 1 hour before you realize it's just going to be a lot of driving through the same infinitely spawning enemies to complete the exact same mission a million times.

it was also weaponized, along with fascism in 1935 during the VII Communist International Congress, because commies were assblasted about losing to authoritarian nationalism
pic related, really makes my sputnik go beep beep

SAD!
WATCH THIS

Weak, Dahnald. Weak.

Did Wolfenstein 2 flop though? I thought it earned millions.

It gets gumbint subsidies, like in France and Canada.

ONLY ONE SCOOP THIS TIME DOMALD TRUMF
IMPEACH NAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW

is there a companion pic to this featuring ammy?

Come on, why? It would be fun.

Pic related is fresh from the press, the last of such standoff (that did ended with one or two death) and once again all charges are dismissed once it reaches a judge, because of blatant manipulation from the fed side.

Why are the feds so corrupt?

Yes.
And the fact that they even boarded said train is reason enough to make them go bankrupt. and hopefully, bully some of them into suicide.

All western media is leftist propaganda and anything that damages their reputation, harm their profit or destroy completely their companies, must be implemented. Any kind of action, without regards to anything or anyone.

They're not. Administration is what is corrupting people.
That's the reason why federal law enforcement should be kept to a minimum and local law enforcement to a maximum (as it was not that long ago).

Except they shot with fucking 100% accuracy through the tent, faggot.

Felt like all the combats with them were broken.