Kingdom Come Deliverance

What has happened to this game? I thought it would be out by now. Has anyone tried the latest demo/alpha? what state is the game in?

Holy shit, never knew this guy was /ourguy/.
As for the game, it is to be released on 13th of February.
I don't follow the forums so I have no idea if we're ever getting an open beta.

It's out next February and apparently it's releasing in a very barebones state - no crossbows, no smithing, no mounted combat ouch and no wolves.

Where where you when GG happened - cuckchan or reddit?

I was browsing dank 9gag meemess haha :^)

what the fuck happened, that fucking sucks

Wouldn't be particularly surprising.

There is a cuckchan migration going on right now so expect a lot of faggots like that to post here now.

I'll have a hard time playing this, all the hungarians in this game are talking with modern slang words.

What did hiroyuki do now?

In all honesty i'd be more interested if I could play as a chick. For the titties and asses.

Not who you're responding to, but I've been here since the first Exodus. Not because I ever gave a flying fuck about your shitty movement, but because your shitty movement got the shitty mods on 4chan so fucking assblasted, that they went full 1984 on the whole board and were actively deleting whole threads that had nothing to do with gg.

But censorship is still censorship, so here I am.
Next time, don't be such an assuming twat to believe Holla Forums is one person, or that there is some growing boogeyman conspiracy ruining everything you love.

Nope, 'realistic medieval combat.' Unfortunately, the game also has a nagging similarity to Oblivion and whatever it promised in Kickstarter, Mordhau is doing better.

AHAHAHAAHA Nobody cares whether you 'identify' with GG or not, that's some reddit shit that belongs on r/KIA (or nu/pol/). What I do expect is for people to have a basic grasp of the board's history instead of asking dumb questions.

Alright schlomo

You just accused another user of not being active on the website, for not having knowledge of specific events tied to said threads within your own post. Now you're claiming said threads are the board's history?

Honestly, fuck off, you're the real reason this board is trash.

Oh for fucks sake, again? Might as well stay off the board for few days until the cancer dies down again.

The real reason board is trash is because of cuckchanners like you who haven't lurked for a second but expect to be spoonfed.
Either go back to your shithole or better yet, kill yourself

If you were really such an oldfag you'd know that we have IDs and I could just see who I am responding to.
Anyway, not realising who your enemies are and how they're ruining that which you love is exactly how every community dies, including the one you still browse, cuckchan. Had 4chan been more agressive against newcomers it would not have turned into the normalfag shithole it is today.

a) Stop spacing like that, you only find that shit on MS Word or Reddit.
b)Poster, NOT user. Your biases are showing.
c) Recall the dev AMAs? They are relevant enough to be considered basic knowledge, and Vavra did one. Stop being an ignorant cocksucker and make the roadmap of your life.

>>>Holla Forums839692
japmoot probably introduced something that breaks the page for users who use script blocking extensions like noscript or umatrix.

Lots of /g/ went to Holla Forums now.

I don't browse cuckchan, quit making stupid and baseless accusations, as it just makes you sound presumptuous and ignorant.

And Ids don't mean shit when a good 3/10ths of every thread is just samefags hopping around on tor-nodes.

I'll write how I want, I've been structuring my posts that way since I first discovered Holla Forums back in January 17th, 2007.

I don't see it.

It doesn't work on all boards.
Try Holla Forums

You know you'd fit in better if you didn't try to out yourself at every step but I guess that is too hard for your cuckchan ass.

You're fucking pissing me off, I'm not responding to you any further. I know the facts, and that's all I need to validate the truth.

Anyone can claim they're an oldfag that has been browsing since cuckchan's first years, it's mostly newfags who say that anyway.
Also, I'm pretty sure that tor-fags have 000000 as their standard ID but that might just be a Holla Forums thing.

Think the jap reverted it once people started bitching.

The buzz around it kinda died after Kickstarter ended, but they do provide regular progress updates, usually through YT videos and the like. It's set to release in February.

From what I understood, they cut some features from the game since they didn't want to delay the game any further. Seeing as how they already had, for example, crafting mechanics in the alpha, but are cutting it for full release, I assume they're planning to include that shit in Act 2 rather than cutting it from the series entirely.

Not sure how the final game's gonna be – could be good, could be shit, better pirate the thing.

I find that dubious. The lead dev has been heavily shitting on Elder Scrolls, Skyrim especially when it came out.

Every torfag has 0000000 IDs, no exceptions.

Good
I want cuckchanners to fuck off. The only truth here is that you need to go back.

Skyrim cut a lot of mechanics from Oblivion. Probably the dev loved Oblivion so much but was disappointed by how different Skyrim was.

S-sure it's /ourguy/ right?

Huh… idk why it works for you.
It doesn't work for me.

You drank the juice user.

lmao

Huh, guess you learn something new everyday. I thought it only made the ID 0, if they were using public nodes.

Yeah, no fucking kidding, I've seen Holla Forumsacks less schizo. I already filtered him.

I HAVE! TO MAKE! THE MOVIE!

We need to build a wall to keep out the cucks.

It couldn't deliver :^)

has a redditor been discovered?

get the pitchforks out its time to kill kill kill kill kill kill killl kill the redditor

Stop with the 4chan and gg autism for Christs sake you spergs.

It comes out in February you ignoramus. Actual release, not early-access.

I see that you need to burn I SEE THAT YOU WILL BURN BURN IN THE OVEN (((JEW))) (((YOU)))

Good to know that one of the games im going to buy and not pirate is coming up.

I bet you unironically thinks jews are human.

Poles, man. Poland and America are like isles of differing thought in the West, and America is a house divided where as Poland isn't really.

Seriously? That many features are missing? Fucking Kickstarter. Well, I hope they add them soon. The melee combat still looks good.

Oblivion isn't even a better game than Skyrim. Fuck off with your ridiculous theories that you've pulled from your ass.

Wtf, Vavra is fat af.

The combat and graphics might be worse, but it had more customization and less restrictions.

Kill yourself retard. I'm just happy that the game isn't being directed by a libcuck. Guaranteed the game will be good.

Fuck off newfag.

I've been here for 2 years. I'm not going away :^)

They're equally shit, the only quests worth doing in both games were Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood.

This is going to be the most boring game ever.

*walking simulator

I'm just having fun exploring the world and closing oblivion gates.

The game is console trash and still runs like ass. And for a historical setting they went really out of their way to make the most generic story imaginable. Also there's the fact that "Deliverance" is only the first third of the game, so you need pay twice more for the whole game.

Yeah, the combat already looks more boring than Mount and Blade. Wtf is this autotargeting shit?

Worst thing is that even if it could be disable, the game will still be designed to be console friendly. Get ready for epic large scales battles where you simon-says duel one dude at the time.

Morrowind is better

Why did they choose to make it console-friendly?
Who in their right minds would ever design a realistic game with gamepads in mind?
The rest of the game looks good but the fucking controls are cancer.

The investors didn't give money to make a good game. The kikestarter backers were just dupes to get the real funding going.

unironically kill yourself.

Morrowind is surely better but Oblivion had it's own charm and OP powerups. Morrowind's flaw is it had too little combat, even though you can do all these crazy shit with alchemy, there just isn't many enemies you can experiment with. Oblivion with Morrowind world design, skill scaling, and UI would be the perfect game.

Dan really wants that sony shekels I guess.

unironically kill yourself.

Holla Forums now loves walking simulators
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

retarded on purpose I hope

casuals like you should be shot

Fucking go away already faggot

tbh the only good threads over cuckchan are xeno-related, robot-related and (especially) nightmare waifu-related. Admit it - content at dedicated thread on cuckchan /aco/ is somehow better than specially made board on fullchan. Why life is suffering.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

gamergate is here to defend one of their sacred cows, shouldn't you be praising XBC2 for owning the SJWs despite being a shitty game?

lmao

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

Nice to see a shill, have you preorder this and already planned to buy skyrim VR? but now really just fuck off

Isn't Vavra a Czech or something?

I think you are right. The players should be grateful that to walk you just need to press a button/move a stick. It could be a QTE where you need to press 4 buttons, 2 for moving left leg forward/backward, and other 2 for the right leg just like in Remote Control Dandy, but if you misspress the button you fall, hit your head, die and respawn at the latest checkpoint.
Actually no, we should let players control each muscle of a character in real time, but we'll make it so controls with each 5 seconds will be randomized, so the players could not form an easy strategy to move from point A to point B. Or there could be a speedtyping minigame, and each time you need to move your character (even in battle) you need to quickly type a random set of 100 words in five seconds or the New World Order Gaming Police will come in your home and then throw you into a Hipster Gulag.

I want retarded cuckchan soyboys to leave.
This is a realistic game. Sadly, lot of features will be cut off and make it probably shit but please fuck off and go back to playing your shitty memesouls rehash n.9687 or skyrim remastered edition, or whatever you ADHD kids need to focus.

Go roll in the sewage that is TES and leave the talking to adults.

game is shit, fuck off ni/gg/er

>>>/cuckchan/

hi redditer, did you get ethics in games journalism yet?

The salt of you leftist soys is delicious.

he cries, as he defends his liberal movement and its sacred cows. morrowalk fans are always pathetic, and it's no wonder this "defense" is for such a shit looking kikestarter game.

the game doesn't appeal to me therefore it is shit
Wow, nice greentext greenarrow m8, too bad you don't have proper arguments so you started to make up my statements for me.

Liberals are the same kind of animals as you and belong in the mass grave right next to you.

Vavra is not a liberal though.

I know you're a dumb Holla Forums denizen and can't quite grasp how IDs are supposed to work, but I have already stated my opinion on TES games and how garbage they are. Now back to your shithole of a board, your pathetic attempts to falseflag are not fooling anyone.

I guess Mafia 1 and 2 are shit game because they ask the player to obey traffic laws and speed limits, or because you actually have to drive everywhere, or that they don't hold your hand all the time, right?

Vavra likes to produce a specific type of game that appeals to a specific type of audience. You obviously don't like such games, likely because you suffer from ADD and can't wait five minutes for your next epic dragon fight.

QWOPdom Come: Deliverance
Where did I put that monkey's paw?…

weird then you're defending a similar walking simulator. almost like you're a shill or something

TES is a garbage franchise, but no one can accuse them of lacking gameplay, regardless of how shit it is.

I'm still waiting for you to describe how this game looks remotely good, until then you're not going to shake image you've earned so far.

Could you stop projecting? This is hilarious.
I don't really care about holding a button until I reach my destination, but when some retard starts to describe this as something good, "realistic" and "hardcore" I just can't help myself not to point out his autism that shills a game that tries to stretch the gameplay time as much as possible by making you just hold a button for an extensive period of time something that you encounter in most games anyway without adding the gameplay itself.

I don't understand any of the excitement over this game. It looks rather boring.

the rick and morty tier "you don't understand! you aren't smart enough!" that he's deploying is just embarrassing

Realism is best only when it's applied to the physics of the game and how NPC's react to the player and the world around them. There is no purpose in replicating the tedious chores of real life. When it comes to Kingdom Come: Deliverance, the combat isn't very realistic since you're forced to go through some kind of simon says timing based combat with autoaiming, and the world is full of tedious chores that add little to nothing to the gameplay itself. There's a monastery segment in the demo video, and it looked boring. Vavra only took the most tedious aspect of real life and left out the fun dynamics that is real life physics, turning his games into "immersive" (and tedious) walking sim.

To be honest, in my opinion such chores were the weak point of Mafia 1 and 2. Yes, those were incredibly immersive games, they succeeded in building a realistic feeling world around the player, but gameplay wise, they weren't incredible.

You're the animal that said Mount and Blade is boring. Why should anyone listen to your opinions?

(checked)
he's right about that.

Do you enjoy having everything you say dismissed?

since you're illiterate, a common trait of ESL niggers, let me help you review. You also don't seem to know we have IDs here, or how they work.

This here is the original post of the person who called the combat in M&B boring.
as you can see, he said the combat.

the combat is a major element of mount & blade, accounting for at least 70% of the game play, which does ultimately mean the game play is at least 70% boring. I mean, if you can defend barebones directional combat, by all means, go for it. So far you've provided no defenses for your views at all and continue to embarrass yourself.

and yet you still crawl back for my attention. You aren't very good at this. Most ni/gg/ers aren't, they're usually very new to imageboards.

I didn't say that MnB's combat is boring. It's fun, but it's a really old game, and Kingdom Come should do a lot better than that.

I know this is a terrifying idea for a certain nation but I dont think this is a game made for you anyway

At least in tes and fallout you may pick up small loots scattered along the way.

Thank you for telling me I can safely ignore everything you have to say.

Are you a magpie?

I think we are done here

my man, you're really not good at this. Consider taking some time away if your arguments are essentially the same as screeching that you can't even.

We are dealing with people that think Mount and Blade is boring. Calling them beasts or subhumans doesn't even cut it, we are dealing with a higher level of cancer.

wew lad
I don't know hat exactly you are referencing, but I am guessing its this
Even if isn't and its some road travelling then I'll say that the game isn't finished yet and they could still add tons off small shit along the way.

Not a tes nigger, but tes is pretty much the best example for the genre. Sandbox open world with open ended npc interaction and inventory management that is.

Walking in Morrowind is literally for absolute newfags.

M&B's combat might be simplistic, but the things such as momentum and movement based direction are still a shit ton more fun than the simon says that is Kingdom Comes.

They better do, but knowing that it's a Vavra game, there will still be a lot of unnecessary chores.

M&B is simplistic, not boring. The way they implemented 4-directional combat fucked over the controls and negatively affected the gameplay a bit, but the lack of any meat on the bones i.e an actual game behind it all is what hurts it the most. For instance, I'm playing the Last Days right now, and the mod is a shining example of the liberties the devs ought to have taken with the basegame's combat and economy. Hell, it has its own flow, multiple campaigns etc and tons of unique shit that's just plain cool (barring some really stupid design decisions like Orthanc).

Just kinda sucks that 'mods will fix it' is actually a thing in this game.

I fail to see the issue here. Yes, there's plenty of things that could have been done better in the game, but one has to keep in mind that there is nothing else quite like Mount and Blade on the market and that TW were a very small company when they actually made the game and hammered out the core gameplay. Bannerlord seems to be on track to fix many of the problems the original had.

Also, "mods will fix it" doesn't really apply to M&B since it's a perfectly serviceable game on its own unlike Bethesda shit that requires a dozen mods just to make the gameplay marginally enjoyable. Any and all mods just add more content and mechanics to the core gameplay, they don't drastically change it (because there is no need to).

So the devs get a pass for aping Sid Meier's Pirates? Were it me, I would have thrown away the four-directional combat and opted for a system where you can combine weapon movesets and a focus system (think Metal Gear Rising or Fallout) to target various body parts, an armor system to match, the appropriate reactions and combat changes to types of damage rather than a health bar, so on and so forth. Oh, and proper battle tactics and formations, which is and should have been an absolute must for any wargame simulator. Before online patches, most every game would have been serviceable by your standards, and I fail to see how M&B and Bethesda's audience even fall into the same set.

The 4 directional combat was fine. It is the lack of movesets and customization that made the game feel really boring after a while. And full scale battles absolutely doesn't fit the third person action gameplay of M&B to the point where it feels like a clusterfuck. It should stay in RTS. M&B should've focused on individual fights rather than large scale wars.

Yeah, let's agree to disagree on this point.
If the game had formations and tactics, it really wouldn't. Also, the battles should have functioned the way they were supposed to -
lords retreating after 10% casualties, army cohesion and so forth. And there's nothing wrong with adding an RTS element in, preferably in pre-battle planning - though an isometric camera mode wouldn't go amiss.

(((D*niel))) """BASED""" (((V*vra))) is Truly (((ourguy)))

gaymangay was a mistay

why are you wasting your time arguing with the retard that can't play Warband?

Jesus fuck, I'm done

Daily reminder, report and hide

Wait are you saying this guy isn't #BASED?

Impossible, it says so on his shirt

Skyrim was then what Dark Souls is now: any game even vaguely similar was called "like Skyrim, but…"

Maybe to you but I like to keep my distance from cringy autists.

I still remember when people were comparing DM to Oblivion back in the day.

Aderyn's Cradle was trying for something similar to what you're describing but it's dead now.

It's a completely different game. They're not even remotely trying to do the same thing.

GG is board history for a variety of reasons whether you like it or not.

kek. if the game isnt shit i think i'll actually buy this one a few months after release to support these faggots
it might be the first game i've bought in years lel

This game is going to be janky as fuck, and I don't see it not having at least one critical flaw that brings the whole thing down. Maybe a short campaign, maybe bad optimization or a bad combat system.

But it will still be much better than the ugly, low budget gothic/witcher clones the continent is constantly shitting out. If people will buy and enjoy something like fucking elex then KCD should do well.

That's not to big of a deal as long as it's a good one.

Some people just shit on everything and magnify every flaw a thousandfold. The only thing they seem to like is some game they played as kids that is "flawless" (as in - they do not acknowledge it's flaws)

There's no point in any discussion with people like that.

Did he sperg out about the movie or something? He has been pretty autistic about it for a while now.

^this fellow anons, Vavra is /ourguy/ hes fucking #BASED
owning niggers on twitter is more important than making a good game

What is it with Czech game developers?

The head developer at Bohemia Interactive also spoke out against immigrants and told people to who wanted wymyn soldiers in Arma to piss off. Must be their post-Soviet nature.

heres a cute playing the latest build

So which was Dark Messiah? Skyrim with better combat or first person Dark Souls? :^)

Fucking kill yourself mate

T. Nigger

holy fuck, only some little 16 year old faggot would write like this. Get back to reddit, my friend.

t.Tumblr

Is it going to be like Mount and Blade or linear shit like Witcher 3? I just want to know what we're getting here.

the stipulation being if the game isnt shit
l2read jigaboos

Vavra's whole thing is linear experiences but his execution and idea of linear is pretty amazing. It's clear that KD:D will be a lot more open ended and free though.

Polish people hate bullshitters, and the idpol virtue signallers are concentrated weapons-grade bullshit. They will never get along.

They're developed nations with decent education systems, but they don't have the resources to live overly decadent lives like North Americans and the rest of Europe. Makes them practical and lean people who don't have time to think about stupid shit like chopping off their dicks or getting pozzed.

I get it, she's a munter, but the 3DPD meme is autistic af.

They said it's going to be around 50 hours of playthrough.

pd

Everyone in this thread is a faggot including me for even seeing it.

gonna deliver come on ur face king dummy faggot

the shirt tho

You're fucking retarded

Good job at exposing a retarded nigger.
Despite my grievances with some of the development of the game shit seems to be a goonsquad trying to D&C
But
>>>/cuckchan/

>KCD, Mordhau and Butterlord all NEVER EVER coming out next year

Inputs are still fucked and I can't consistently attack in the directions I want. come get me when that's patched.

I agree. I'm a bit disappointing that features are being dropped to meet an arbitrary deadline, likely thanks to consoleshitters, but the 10bux reeks to high heaven in here.

If I cant play as a girl, to castrate my enemies and have them crucified , i dont wanna play it.

doesnt sound like much of a game friend

i shiggy diggy

You made me sad

>cut things out of the game to sell it after in DLC meet the deadline

Okay how about I explain like this, so even a retard can understand it. I gave them my money specifically because they promised a linux version on launch. They're not giving that, and more than likely it won't happen. Or it will be a bastardized version a la banner saga's linux port which was just the fucking android version and it didn't even run right to boot. If they're so fucking inept at porting that they can waste time on consoles but not make a version that promised all the way back at the beginning, i'm not interested.

They don't give me what they promised, I don't support game. If I wanted to play the game I can just dualboot windows, but it's not about that. It's about the principle of it.

So what i'm getting is they put that shit in the newsletter, the spam that barely anyone reads, rather than sending an email to all the backers that ordered the linux version. And on top of that I didn't even get a newsletter email which proves why they should have sent out a proper alert.

??

I am pretty sure judging by how shit performance is on windows - on linux it will struggle even more. Install an operating system.

Uh oh.

When its coming out?

I hope it's going to be good, i always wanted to be just a knight in the medieval era. No gimmicks and shit like that, just a valiant hero.