Retarded Design Choices

Post games with good design choices.

WHY

Breeding

also traps are appealing to some people.

87.5% male

Decidueye got a fairly good move pool, for a grass-type that is. Be happy it learns stuff beyond its typing. The dumb part about it is making it a SLOW Mixed Attacker with average stats all across the board.

This is not okay.

What? Grass types have a history of learning ONLY grass and normal moves. Coverage is an issue for almost all of them.

75% female

He has the best Z-move out of the starters too since Sinister Shadow Raid traps opponents as well.

It does? Huh, I thought it just did damage

No it doesn't?
Look it up

the SuMo starter designs and types made no sense outside of Primarina. Incineroar was obviously designed to be another Fire/Fighting, and Decidueye should have stayed Grass/Flying.

Ah, I was wrong. Really stupid that it doesn't trap while the regular move does.

Can we just agree truly and seriously that the people behind Pokemon make the WORST decisions possible when creating a game?

Yes definitely, the last 2 gens are proof of this.

In terms of battle, most Pokémon are LORE based. Pokémon who are good in battle are just lucky. In fact the entire franchise might just be that, a happy accident. Except maybe G1&2 which were Satoshi Tajiri's Autism simulator

Pokemon was initially designed around a singleplayer experience with trading, battling, and other multiplayer options thrown on top of it throughout the years. However, when they tried to "balance" or better accommodate for multiplayer it somehow started to get even worse.

What, did the other thread get deleted?

That makes a fuckton of sense. They should stop adding Pokemon and start adding other content to compensate.

God, when creating you.

It learns spirit shackle you nigger

I haven't paid Pokemon much attention since the end of Gen V. Did Flareon ever get a good physical fire type move to make use of its typing and stats these past few generations, or is it still stuck with (I think) Flame Wheel at best?

It gained Flare Blitz in Gen 6.

It learns flare blitz but its still trash in OU.

Took long enough.

I assume its Attack and Special Defense don't offset its lowish Speed, Defense and HP?

Yeah, do you forget Arceus, you fucking kookaburra fucking kangaroo?

Is there a Holla Forums friendly pokemon community? Seems like it would be filled with children and beta bitches

Yeah they're called nazifurs.

the only viable set for it is toxic orb guts one so all its defensive capabilities are irrelevant.

But user, that would give serperior a very unfair advantadge against the other starters

It's okay, I'm sure they'll come back and do them one day.

I sure want to do Feraligator

What would it even be? What's its ability?
My fears is that they would turn him Dark or something. Dragon might be okay though, but I always liked to think of it more like an ancient dinosaur than a dragon.

When is there gonna be a fire/grass pokemon?

Same time as ice electric and ice fire.

That sounds amazing

EXTREME knotting

It's like you WANT to be oneshot by poison moves

Poison is great

What.

The only retard here is you.

This guy looks super generic and retarded. Like a hot topic exploded on on this edgy faggot.

It's a small nitpick, BUT DAMMIT, his pants blend with the tattoos, making them look one and the same!

user, that means the design flows well. Meaning that it's a good design.

That sure is a bitch

UNF

To be fair, Mega Venusaur is doing better than either Charizard. Due its typing and defensive nature it is more resilient to the pass of time. Unless we talk about VGC were Zard-Y is one of the best megas now that Mega Mom got nerfed

To make it harder to get more of them.

Ditto is still a thing. Breed Egg-Moves into starters is hard than it should be. I guess, that is not really a problem for the average player or for Delphox since none of its Egg Moves are relevant, well Heat Wave is good for doubles, Wish is good but Delphox can’t abuse it. It is very annoying on things that really want those egg moves, like DD on Charmander and Totodile. With enought patience you can just reroll for a female. The 87.5% male meme is even worse on Combee and Salandit, only the females evolve, making it really bothersome to get either of their evos and they aren’t particularly strong either, just hard to get.

Incineroar is based of "heels" in wrestling, who are basically the villains of the wrestling world, hence the Dark typing. Decidueye is based off the pueo owl, which are considered manifestations of ancestor spirits in Hawaii, hence the Ghost typing.

what thread?