So how's your Puyo popping been going lately, Holla Forums?

So how's your Puyo popping been going lately, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

puyonexus.com/wiki/Introduction_to_Competitive_Puyo_Puyo
puyovs.net/download.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I get better at puzzle games?

Think a little more about how all the different pieces fit with each other, Then plan accordingly.

As far as puyo goes It just comes down to stacking in a way that leaves levels that break away down onto other levels.

You wouldn't pop someone's puyo, would you?

If you pop someone else's puyo you would erase some of the clear puyos. That's bad

Puyo Nexus has a comprehensive guide. puyonexus.com/wiki/Introduction_to_Competitive_Puyo_Puyo
Who's up for Puyo VS matches? If that guy who replied to me last time sees this thread, sorry for not replying to you last thread.

I just like playing the regular Tetris mode. I wish there was an option to select a level speed and not have it increase. I play this shit to zone out but once it speeds up it breaks my meditation.

Got a nip import for the price of the English version. No fucking way am I going to listen to shitty voice actors.

What's the appeal of this shit?

its a better competitive game than any first person game, the competition is purely intellectual and reflex based.

I don't play first person games.

then you should play PPT

Do you happen to have a magnet/mega?

there's a few different versions. ps3, vita, 3ds and wii u which you can pirate.

no, that's degenerate and if you spell it backwards, its for casuals. ppt isn't for casuals.

It looks pretty casual.

It's a type I swear.

Sure it is, pedo :^)

No pedo

Too late

You can install Puyo VS, but it doesn't have anything tetris related in it.

theres a version without the tetris on pc thats free as in beer but not freedomz

puyovs.net/download.php

Never found this series terribly interesting. The whole Tetris concept that it comes out of has never worked well for multiplayer. It is really telling that the series straight up stopped evolving with Fever, preferring to simply barrage the player with simplistic static puzzles in a panic mode, and now we have Tetris itself replacing that. It could be just about anything and the effect would be the same. There are better vs. puzzle games.

Goodnight, /puyo/

Does it have english menus on the nip version or is it all nip?