Laffo

laffo

hey remember the last time threads kept getting deleted because they wernt video games rather than locked or bumplocked

I blame the beaners
Is it time for a meta thread already?

STOP THIS LOL THREAD HOLOCAUST

Did Mark officially ban LOL threads or is this newfag retard Pewter going rogue?

A little bit of both

you failed at the only job you had in life

One job.

MARK DELETE THE THREADS, THE GOYIM ARE MAKING FUN OF OUR GREATEST STRUGGLE

Reported, deletion requested.

They aren't vidya
>>>Holla Forums

As i was gonna say in the LAST thread, we USED to have gaming comics as a major topic years ago, but it's been reduced to images that really should be on Holla Forums or /int/. Not that i don't think there needs to be some lol reformations, but nuking the entire thread ain't how it's done.

Is this the new kino?

It’s the new kike spam. Global report it.

Global report, then.

LOL?

LOL

The American is immunized to all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he shrinks back: "Whiter than you, Muhammed."

bur

That webm never ceases to get a laugh out of me.

Are people getting really buttmad about the Amerimutt meme? Wew.

No, but there are people who think it's a shitty meme and is outclassed by older ones like 'merigan spurdo.

every time

Butthurt

YOU NEED TO DO CAKE SACRIFICES IN ORDER TO APPEASE THE CAKE YID. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH SHITPOSTER TO DO THIS?

does ice cream count

NO THIS SACRIFICE IS NOT WORTHY ENOUGH FOR THE CAKE RABBI. IT MUST BE THE ONE AND ONLY CAKE YID'S FAVORITE PIE

???

>>>/gulag/
>>>/trash/

EL LOL