Free spoopy vidya game (Layers of fear)

This is a Holla Forums public service announcement: Get it while its free faggots.
humblebundle.com/store/layers-of-fear-and-soundtrack

Games are always free on GGn/rutorrent

Isn't this a walking sim? Guess it's still worth a shot.

I keep getting Layers of Fear and Cry of Fear mixed up.

I hear it's an alright spook.

oh boy, hehe, try it out and let us know….

they are sure pushing a lot of free games lately uh?

if you ever got anything from HB ever, that ship is pretty much sailed

I thought it was a decent game, great atmosphere but after the shitty jump scare you realize you basically can't lose which takes a lot away from it. game would have been much better simply remaining suspenseful the whole time.

Pls don't spoil, I want to get spoop'd tonight.

but this game was famous for its level morphing wasn't it? I think this was the one that really made something like that

The game was okay but it had some unforgivable flaws that ruin any and all potential the game has at being scary.

I'd say one's enjoyment of the game is based solely on how long it takes to come across one of these immersion-breaking moments. Once you've seen even one of them, the entire game becomes a joke.
Having said that, playing the game as if it were a comedy actually works if you have the right mindset for it, so I would definitely suggest playing it if you're a fan of comedic games.

Also, let me say two things about the embed:
1. Ignore the cancer thumbnail. The video does a perfect job at showing off how stupid the game can be when you're actively looking for the stupid stuff in it.
2. The video starts off kinda funny and you might think "Well that's stupid but it's not that bad". No. Watch the whole thing and realize just how incredibly stupid some of the things can be. Once you've seen one, you'll be looking for them everywhere.

Man, this game is fantastic. The only thing that could possibly make it better, is if it were in VR!

Idk if you're being sarcastic, haven't tried it yet.

Good horrors have guns in them.

FEAR is the only good game you posted. and nu DOOM is not horror

From what I've seen and heard it's absolute garbage. There is no danger, only walking and things jumping out and going BLOOOH.

It is if you're a fan of the original games.

even thought that doom, the first fear, and even prey are good games
none of them are horror, and you're a faggot if you think so
even resident evil only pretended to be horror before going full shootie

it's the worst kinda walking simulator tbh

All of those except fear are fucking awful

its not scary but I thought it ws ok

Only if it allow me to toss around items.

Is it free on GOG or Slavery?

best part of the game was the art chosen

As long as they are going to steal it, we want them to steal ours. They'll get sort of addicted, and then we'll somehow figure out how to collect sometime in the next decade.

did you forgot to embed Todd is picture there?
I get it, makes sense for most games, the previous free ones have extensive list of dlc you need to get to enjoy, this one game however doesn't have dlc and is pretty much indie

Alternatively, it's fucking CHRISTMAS and they want people to go to their site because maybe you'll buy a gift for someone and giving you a cheap game code is an easy way to get you in the door?

Fuck guys, seriously. Take a breath.

No thanks.

Slavery only

Something I do have to give the devs is that they have excellent taste in art and design

the thing is, the developers and publisher that do gift their games, the site itself depends on them
and baiting a game for the dlc isn't exactly conspiracy theory

Gone Home with jumpscares. It's pretty and a cool tech demo, but there's no game.

I should reinstall fear.

But it's not made in Japan.