The Div 1.8

1.8 times the same fucking shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're still working on this shit? Took me less than 2 hours to drop it forever.

Shit game lole :U.

Why though?

Why did you even download it?

Because I am surrounded by people who work at Massive.

No, it made a 180 and is gotyay

Marching orders from pay masters. Don't take it so personally, corporate looked at the data and saw that casuals liked "Games as services" Casuals now make up the bulk of market share. If anything blame the rise in popularity of gaming in the last ten years.

Solution: Reattach the uncool stigma back onto gaming and chase off the shitheads & women

OR

Find a new hobby and for the love of all that's holy DO NOT ALLOW women to enter your hobby, Chase off thirsty men who invite them in as well. Thirsty men indirectly kill hobbies. Women dilute and kill hobbies with attention whoring.

This article perfectly lays it out

Nice bait bro, I'll cherish it forever

>>>/cuckchan/

but isn't it dead as fuck now?

Fucking lol

It doesn't help Ubshit that players don't like Uplay. A lot of people i know won't even play R6 because of Uplay.

I wanna try that survival DLC

It looks cozy…

why craft such a detailed environment only to throw it away

It's either anita trying to get some new money from the hate on the intwrwebs or it's a /r9k/ fag

At least read the article dipshit.

"Sociopaths(MOSTLY Female) show up. A subculture at this stage is ripe for exploitation. The creators generate cultural capital, i.e. cool. The fanatics generate social capital: a network of relationships—strong ones among the geeks, and weaker but numerous ones with mops. The mops, when properly squeezed, produce liquid capital, i.e. money. None of those groups have any clue about how to extract and manipulate any of those forms of capital.

The sociopaths(Women) quickly become best friends with selected creators. They dress just like the creators—only better. They talk just like the creators—only smoother. They may even do some creating—competently, if not creatively. Geeks may not be completely fooled, but they also are clueless about what the sociopaths are up to."

Wow that sure sounds a lot like female interloping into male hobbies for both male "attention and resources"

The worst thing is that the concept of the game was actually pretty cool.

Do you mean the setting/story or the gameplay? I ask because a bullet sponge third person faux-RPG is not a good gameplay concept. It's extremely difficult to get right, especially in a "realistic" setting. It's really the epitome of console style lowest common denominator game design. It's distilled ubisoft.

I like it.
Ooops.
I mean it really sucks, you guys shouldn't try it. I like playing with all the normies because they are fun and like sports.

y

That's not how the game works anymore.

It's only bullet spongey if you don't understand how to build your character.

Their leader is literally a nigger.
They have tons of niggers with nigger voices.

Pathetic, you should be ashamed of rationalizing shit gameplay

You've clearly never played the game.