FirePro Wrestling World Full Edition

FIREPRO WRASSLAN IS OUT OF EA NIGGERS WITH ITS 1.0 RELEASE, GET THAT SHIT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

mgnet.me/cTQkend
store.steampowered.com/app/564230/Fire_Pro_Wrestling_World/
steamcommunity.com/games/564230/announcements/detail/1474230926115396379
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OKAY BABY

TORRENT LINK
mgnet.me/cTQkend
STEAM LINK
store.steampowered.com/app/564230/Fire_Pro_Wrestling_World/

I have been having a lot of fun with this game. Spend all of my time making characters, working on their move sets skills etc. Running them against the Developers characters until mine can beat them all regularly. Still have yet to actually control a character in a match.

That's the boring part. Still not a single wrestling game that is half as fun as wcw vs nwo revenge.

FPR generally isn't an arcade wrasslin game. Sadly. WWE All-Stars 2 never ever.

Hope the manager mode is fun, maybe I'll hop into Total Wrestling 2013 to tide me over until getting FPR and the DLC

I completed the mission mode because you unlock like 20 moves to use in the editor. I heard you can download a completed save.

anime

Bitchin

That is good to know. I may have to actually play it then.

I made my own 18 after I saw this request in the Drawthread.

The AKI games are overrated shite.

4 PLAYER ONLINE MATCHES ARE IN
POST LAUNCH DLC HAS MANAGER MODE

FORGOT LINK
steamcommunity.com/games/564230/announcements/detail/1474230926115396379

Here's your (You)

Hi Karen

Here's your (You)

Slow, clunky trash only held in such high regard due to nostalgia.

Nice, hopefully they don't get too retarded with DLC. At least they're adding features with it right now.

I do agree that it's slow. Is World moddable?

I think I'll pass

HANK VS YUUKA GRUDGE MATCH!!!

BARBED WIRE DEATHMATCH

Lot's of CAW options
Ring mats, turnbuckles, ring skirts, BGM during fights and entrance songs can be modded

Cool. Hopefully them being out of EA means I can get back and use the mods without them being broken by updates.

Don't like the DLC implementation though. Fire Pro Returns had Management mode as part of the base game, except now you will have to pay for it. Then there is the Takayama DLC, while good for a great a wrestler and going to help his medical bills, locking a move behind a paywall. Finally, we have the second big piece of DLC they will release, perhaps a career mode? Not a fan of that.

Yep.

You forget they're making no money from World and that this is essentially a passion project. Passion can only keep Fire Pro going for so long.
MotR was also hilariously shallow in Returns. The version they're working on for World will be much closer to, if not even better, than the one found in Final Fire Pro.