Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Why are Holla Forumstards so fucked in the head?

Doubt.png. Just in the last year or so there have been two major Muslim mass shootings (San Bernardino and Orlando), and I don't think there are so many Muslim doctors. Maybe they're using that fucked-up definition of mass shooting which includes gang violence.

That picture of yours gave me AIDS. Not only is it in the vein of a poorly sourced infographic, it's also in the style of a 'le funny memay image xD'.

This is facebook trash.

Shouldn't it be an Israeli flag?

Really gets the brain juices pumpin'

Muslims are OK

I trust them far more than Jews

How many did Adam Lanza kill? that had to be one of the most recent and deadliest ones

There's a mass shooting in the USA nearly every month, that part of the statistic is pretty believable tbh

Two mass shootings in an American decade isn't much — hundreds took place in 2016 alone.

The Orlando shooting was the worst in terms of number of people killed, though.

If we don't kill the muslims we allow the murder

Speaking of which, the brain drain that developped countries pratice robs poorer nations of desperately needed professionals. One more reason banning immigration is the moral position.

There have always been progressive and reformist elements in Islam that would rapidly moderate it into watered down hedonist consumer feminism if given the opportunity by peace and prosperity.

Radical Islam is entirely the result of the Middle East being carved up and bombed/sanctioned by the western powers.

You'd see the same thing happening anywhere else with people screaming for blood for the blood god if they'd been so abused.

Maybe the "brain drain" is due to the one most powerful western nation not following in everyone's footsteps and putting education on backward noise and bitching whenever teachers have enough money for two bottles of water

Excep that W. and N. Europe do it too.

Face it, man: encouraging immigration of highly skilled, highly educated people is imperialistic, plain and simple.

Hey, buddy, look at the facts. It's not that Americans are dumb chuds everyone mocked throughout history

This brain drain forces people to become skilled, as someone has to take the place of the ones who emigrated

We should support it

American education is way more complicated than that. We spend more per student than almost anybody else and there's been a massive increase in the total spent. Results for that money are less than forthcoming.

Teachers make a more than most Americans, though they've completely failed to capture any of the spending increase.

No it isn't.

Iran/Afghanistan in the 1970s were cool as fuck

So it's good for a country to spend a hundred thousand dollars training a doctor and then lose that investment?

Poor countries have very limited resources, some of which it invested in those professionals who just skeddladed to Porkyland. There's no guarantee whatsoever the poor country can keep affording to train more, and even if they do, Porkyland is syphoning off their meager resources.

Easy way to BTFO Holla Forums whenever they are talking about blacks commiting crimes.

It's smart ok, America has done nothing wrong with its education, it's the fucking teacher's fault I fucking hate Mrs. Lewis

Yes, as they now have to train more do tors, which generates more jobs

You're in for a rude awakening on what poor means very soon kid

Complete denial of reality accomplishes nothing.

Here bro you got the wrong shitposting flag.

Is that why you don't have a job

Triggered nationalist detected

What the fuck are you talking about? There was only one shooter, the second "suspect" turned out to actually be a witness.

At least I have basic literacy though.

Complete denial of reality accomplishes nothing.

You mean Israelis?

Dont forget bowling green!

Why don't Americans blame themselves for voting for the people responsible for putting them in the current predicament they are now. Every predicament.

You have a democracy.

It's not the Muslim's fault.

It's your fault. Everything right now is America's fault. 9/11 was America's fault. Muslim extremism is America's fault. Drone strikes are America's fault. The economy, is America's fault. It's all America's fault.

"major" meaning well publicized.

It's more of the problem than the victims of America's next horrifying emotional outburst

And also deadly. 14 victims at SB and 50 at Orlando.

No, in general. Muslims are more open. I don't like how finicky and defensive da jooz are.

Never forget 9/11 Brother, I Will Kill Myself For American Freedom From Sharia

sorry, I forgot where I was csis :^)

Rich White Asshple American Conservative Car Bombers Who Like Blondes For Freedom From Sharia

Why do you think any theist deserves to survive revolution?

Right! They might murder someone!

A cumskin terrorist — one of your race brethren — went and shot innocent people. Stop making up wishful fantasies simply because reality conflicts with your narrative.

How? Holla Forums certainly isn't insisting that men and women are exactly the same in all aspects of behaviour except genitals and secondary sexual characteristics

We need to discriminate against the men and ground them for misbehavior every month because that's how society becomes responsible and not committed

Men are inferior tbh

Definitely gets you thinking

Every one of them is men so the logical conclusion is an all male immigration ban and ban all men with green cards and all look up the browser history of all men before they arrive in the United States it's the only way to be sure my spoiled son is safe

Every one of them also had brown eyes so the logical conclusion is an all brown eye immigration ban and ban all brown eyed people with green cards and all look up the browser history of all brown eyed people before they arrive in the United States it's the only way to be sure my spoiled son is safe