!!META THREAD!!

!!META THREAD!!
We need to talk about the fucking obvious cuckchan invasion that's been going on for the past few days. First of all, why is it happening? Is it because of net """neutrality"""?
Second, why is (((Mark))) letting them infest the board like this? Mark my words: in a couple months this place will be indistinguishable from that fucking shithole cuckchan. Go ahead and ban me, you fucking niggers, while you let the invading scum run free and impose their shitty, leftist, rulecuck, unfunny, reddit """culture""" here.

I look forward to the autistic screeching replies I get that just prove my point.

Because mark has no spine and the people who run as board vol are Gmod admin tier.

Report more.
Hide/Filter them.
Stop taking the bait.
And this has been happening for a while now.

I miss 2014 Holla Forums.

The first pic is definitely cuckchan, but we've had played/expected/got threads here for quite a long time.
I share your concerns, however. Holla Forums's been pretty shit for a while now. Like, way more than usual. Recent threads have been better, but there's still this lingering feeling of cuckoldry within this board.
sage for not vidya

Fuck off with this shit. You make it even worse.

Don't post nigger memes.

Ever since the old vol and BO left Holla Forums and Holla Forums after hotwheels gave the website up, this place has gone to shit as well. Don't expect things to get better.

what' wrong wi cuckchan? itsgood

I'm also tired of the furries and jap-furries kemono posting everywhere.

This x1000
Fucking golden.
Fuck you Mark and fuck you nufaggot vols.

That's something a goon would say!

I DIN DU NUFFIN

Don't try and joke your way out of this, Mark.

Nor do you ever have to, this is your board after all.

Don't bother user, he is a kike.

And who're you to tell what one can and cannot post?

I miss sir goosington. Only he can save us from there.

Cuckchanners come here expecting a warm welcome, people forgetting sage is a way of expressing a opinion on the topic without bumping it. Retardation not being slapped down.

Nothing of the sort even happened. Why are these threads always full of retards

Mark, stop being a worthless jew and listen to feedback for once.

Everyone knows the people who truly run the board are the /strek/ posters and Al Gore.

Tell mark what he should do, maybe rulecuck the whole board and ban banter, shitposting and joke posts?

Better ban me before I post pictures and screen caps huh? How much are they paying you now?

I was actually wondering how a literally actual template thread was staying up for so long.

See a doctor, take your meds. Seriously.

I have plenty more where that came from, I just can't find them in my unorganized folder. Those two posts basically encapsulate the worst types of cuckchan posts we've been getting.

Explain this mark, you literal nintendrone with the mind of a child that can never take responsibility of what he owns. You should off yourself in front of a crowd of people so they can laugh at you.

Oh man, already jumping to goon tactics so quick. You forgot to get the street credit "I fit in" post out of the way first, goon.

alright man, we should take effective response and ban anyone who criticizes the hugbox central known as Holla Forums

That's exactly the point you faggot, you haven't done anything.

seriously though, listen to

We usually get on the reports.

Who?

Honestly, that post does seem like console war shit.

console war bullshit, it's in the ban message

I rather listen to your mother moan to BBC

But that post is console war shit, though
I'd say you're part of the problem more than anything.

wow what a surprise, try making the same post with sony or microsoft and be surprised that no one cares, the "console war" rule actually means "don't trash talk nintendo"

As much as Mark is a faggot, you deserved that.

This place may be going to shit by uncontrollable means, but going back to cuckchan is not a fucking option.

Do not pay attention to gamergate threads or this eceleb faggots that are in them, just like 4am threads.

I remember the first webm threads here, everyone was so amazed at the 5MB filesize limit with sound. I still have the first ones I made just for those threads.

No you don't.

Call it whatever you want. Fact is, screeching about Holla Forums and defending kikes is an obvious sign of cuckchan.

Neither Holla Forums nor Holla Forums volunteers or board owners left when Hotwheels stopped being admin.

I want nintendofags to leave.

How new are you?

But I ban people all the time for shitposting about Playstation shit. the fuck are you on about?

my mother is DEAD

it's not, so follow his advice.

This is clearly a fake post. There is no cake.

There's a difference between screeching about Holla Forums and screeching that Holla Forums is shitting up Holla Forums or /a/ or /tg/ or /k/ or any other board. Of course, I could just be made out to be one of ~20 boogeymen by saying this.

Webms were literally the tipping point in bringing me to Holla Forums. I actually thought Holla Forums was going to be more technologically advanced than the old Holla Forums. How foolish of me.

GOOD

Listen

There was a Habbening on 4/pol where you would get banned for naming a fbi fag. Just go to 8/pol, thread is still pinned. This might the reason for the lates flood of cuckchanners.

Anyway, despite the fact above, there is fuckery going on i only saw on 4/x, the most shilled and derailed board ever seen on any imageboard. It is either because of the gamergate general thread here or it is thanks to the plebbit flood of KiA's bullshitteria.

Was she a cake? Did you eat her?

Actually no, you can't
I'd say the only console you can talk shit about and not get banned for it here is the Xbone, because nobody likes the Xbone.
Remember when the Switch was announced? Everyone was making fun of it. I didn't see anyone get banned there, did you?

Wait, shouldn't Mark be at jew church right now?
Is he shitposting at church from his phone?
Oy vey.

that was my point you turdcollector

How delusional are you?

He's shitting in a toilet eating a cake while shitposting on his phone at the Synagogue. I know cause I am in the bathroom stall next to him

Most threads/posts I report don't get dealt with.
Hiding/filtering doesn't get rid of people.
I can't control what other people do.

He technically shouldn't be working, which is why he's here :^)

Really activates those almonds.

you should turn that place into a gas chamber if you know what I mean

God I hope /sp/ steals the GET also Mark is pic related in the banner rotation

Well the Xbone is objectively bad, I'm not gonna ban for objectivity.

We had threads for weeks shitting on the thing, hell I had to bumplock several threads with the crowbcat video because there were other threads that had the same topic.

Whole reason I am here, I have a bad case of gas and I needed to release it.

I was the one who made the joker post ya dingus.

Stop posting, nigger.

but I never go to synagogue, I only went to my aunts for brunch.

It is, kind of like how Nintendo have never really made a good console.

Was the cake good?

And what's your excuse for wanting to purge 8/v/ of fun threads, reddit?

I hope you get the help you need one day.

Have you ever even met someone who owns one? Online or otherwise?

is it true that the jewish invention of bagels are made of white human flesh?

Even so, I'm not gonna allow the typical console war shit surrounding it. Hell just compare "nintendrone" to "sonygger" in the search results.

Sonygger has only three results while Nintendrone has like seven-ish

His Aunt covers herself in frosting and tells Mark to lick her like he licks a cake.

The Super Nintendo and the Ps1 are good consoles, not great, but good.
PC for eternity.

Stop posting, nigger.

Why was my thread about funny vidya prank calls deleted? It's vidya related. OK, people spammed it? Then delete those dumbfucks, instead of the thread.

The Xbox 1 X™ is actually a great device for video game playing and if you pick up a copy of Skyrim™ or Fallout 4™ on it, I'm sure you'd love it! Game on fellow nerds!
Please shoot me

I couldn't eat the cake, I was too full from the pizza and french toast. but yes the cheesecake was great

Funnily enough, the cuckchanners are constantly shitting up fun threads that don't follow a template they're familiar with.

Also, how is the repeal for net neutrality going to effect Holla Forums?

IMPOSTOR!

You still ate cake you fat fuck, I hope you choke on foreskins.

Nice try, you still ate the cake.

I also notice how if they don't us a personal insult outside of calling you a kike, faggot or nigger. They are probably not from here. aka this faggot

surprise surprise

Woah be careful there user, you're only allowed to dislike Nintendo here if you start your post with "I-I UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE LOVE NINTENDO AND I AM BUT AN INSIGNIFICANT MINORITY HERE" and you don't sage! If you sage the big Nintendo fan will assume you're shitposting and ban you.

To be fair, you have to have a pretty high IQ to like Nintendo products.

it's not, NN was never Neutral. ISPs could regulate the internet even with NN, although I have to find the source for this.

Those guys are still at it in the 4am thread? I really liked those before the attentionwhores started to crop up.

The 4am threads are still up because Mark has "tried" to ban them something like 5 times now but can't be assed to actually keep it.

More like how a good console was never made by anyone

You weren't banned in that thread because of nintendo shit, you were banned for using sage as a downvote and shitting the thread up. Stop using sage as a downvote for 10+ posts you nigger.

JUST

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT YOU FAIL!

Kill yourself, you failure.

pls no bully

I will bully you until my foreskin falls off

As expected from a kike.

Also since I got banned for a week for posting this in the gg thread I suppose I should repost it here :^)

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓                  reddit┃Analytical result...       ┃               / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄┣━━━━━━━┳━━━┫           ┏   O    ┓  paranoia┃Self destruction ┃100%  ┃     dullness     (     / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄┣━━━━━━━╋━━━┫      ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄\(   ´Д`)┃Accuracy   .....┃000%  ┃    tricks    (gaygater)  fatness┣━━━━━━━╋━━━┫    ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄\| |  | / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄┃Delusion      .┃100%  ┃             (__) _)┣━━━━━━━╋━━━┫          ┗      ┛┃Suffering     ...┃100%  ┃           beep beep・・・┗━━━━━━━┻━━━┛

MEGAJEW

NOT A RULE, FAGGOT
I posted 3 times, in case you forgot or you want to pretend it was that way, you assumed 3+ IDs were all the same and banned them all.
I made a tongue-in-cheek criticism of Nintendo's lacking switch library and questioned people what games warranted their purchase. Of course you'll assume it was rampant intolerable shitposting to fit your narrative.

fuck

Yeyeyeye, I figured as much.

Bully me daddy~

So you finally came out of the closet? Good for you!

You have shit taste in waifus, and I'm going to forcibly hold all of their hands while you watch.

We sure have/had our share of cool features. Remember LaTeX?

He may actually like it

no?

woah holy shit

I don't think I've ever see anyone actually use LaTeX despite being around when it was actually used.

If you aren't careful, I'll even headpat them.

Believe him Mark! He got dubs he'll do it!

Hey check em

Dubs

MAD MAN

trips, not dubs. trips

H E H

(((G A Y M E R S)))

A question while you're shitposting.
How often do you moderate via phone and fuck up massively like the share thread fiasco the other day?

fuk u

Hey mark check my singles

It's why I like /monster/ They have good meta threads that more or less serve as shitpost containment, not to mention their BO and board vols do shit.

Not that often, I've been phone posting a ton recently due to family issues. however I haven't fucked up that much.

That's the only thing you got right for once, care for me to take a screenshot and put it on your grave, you fat fuck?

It was mostly used to shitpost and write colored text, as far as I remember.

MARK YOU LITERAL KIKE THAT WAS ME IN THAT OC I DON'T KNOW WHO OR WHAT YOU'RE TALKING TO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

That's another thing I need to get on you about Mark.
CrowbCat is persistently shilling his shit on Holla Forums when are you going to get on his ass for faggotry instead of pulling the same "you need to report it guise" shit to excuse yourself for not watching out for shilling faggotry.

You could have prevented this.

You need to get a grip.

At least we have inverted maymay arrows right?

Wait never mind just read it more thoroughly, I was one of the 3-4 people in that OC
Fucking hell Mark fuck off

I'm aware

It's the next best thing. We can make

Then do something about it you slim shady

It'll never be enough though.

I rarely ever see this to be honest, only recently I saw it with the PUBG video. If it's a thread made solely because of the video, it's shit and should go, but if it's used to illustrate a theme in the thread then it's fine. The webm policy to replace embeds should be enforced, or at least a hooktube link.

I see people embedding his videos but can you actually point us to how you know it's him?

Bring back the rabbit thread not that you actually accomplish much of anything in these threads most of the time.

Because he's embedded before it was officially finished publishing before.

Why aren't you using the rabbit threads on the other boards?

My god that's hilarious.

whatever man, you deserve the reaming you're getting in this thread.

no

I really see no point for him to shill it here of all places.
I'm sure 4cuck would eat it up in greater numbers, but what do I know.

Any evidence of this or we are just banning things we don't like?

I honestly don't remember why I disliked those threads anymore, just that I do.

It's already policy you fucking danish.

IF ITS ON YOUTUBE AND TAKES A BIAS STANCE ON ANY VIDEO GAME ISSUE ITS A FUCKING ECELEB FUCKING BAN IT

It's not the thread, user.
It's the faggots in the thread.
Much like 4am and GG threads.

I'm not even saying ban it faget. I'm saying webm it

They were just people blogging and the rabbitfag responding to everyone, maybe that's why?

Agreed.

I am; but anyone interested in it on Holla Forums may not.

Might just not be your cup of tea.

Is Mark even banning the 4am threads? I know he's deleted a few LOL threads randomly but not actually banned it.

He's tried once or twice, and then just went back to banning individual posters when they loosely break rules.
t. former 4am poster

No and Ritsu and even avatarfags are still free to roam them.
Vols will shut both eyes and ears to reports as well, especially Pewter.

If people on Holla Forums are interested in things that aren't video games they have to go to other boards for them, it's the same for rabbit threads.

Speaking of which WHY did he decide to gulag the Loss threads all of a sudden? At most I knew he bellyached about it a year ago but treated it no differently than the 4am threads and the 4am threads were only being fucked with due to the tripfag problem.

Non-vidya OPs, I think.

Sometimes it's justified because some retard either spams it with furshit or makes another thread before the old one is on page 13.

The last few were indeed particularly riddled with furshit, even for LOL threads' standards.

Not that i'm saying it's not justified but why wait until this long? You would think he would have nipped it in the bud before people got accustomed to it and created their own microcosm of memes.

LOL threads got to a point where they were being made daily because they were hitting the bump limit. It also didn't help that newfags latched onto them like flies on shit.

That just means it's a release valve for secondary and tertiary posts and questions. Though that's just from my observations.
>It also didn't help that newfags latched onto them like flies on shit
That sounds like a community problem. Newfags are not accumulating at best and being encouraged at worse.

Ok I came back just to say

But there's far bigger imageboards out there than our humble 8ch.
Not to mention he's got enough of a following to not have to shill on his own anymore.
But then again, autism mixed with e-fame is one hell of a drug.

[email protected]
Spam me

At most he will get a couple of mouth breathers that somehow stumbled here but there is a lot more shekels at halfchan.

Why is non-vidya webm spam threads allowed? Literally Holla Forums shit.

Some shekels is more than no shekels.
And again, he got caught before.

Got any proof, user? Curious about this.

No shekels would mean he doesn't shill at at all. This is a case of shekels vs MORE shekels. That said, depending on his IQ and logic he would try to shill here. Sometimes people are just stupid.

After the video embed had been posted in the thread before the video had been published it did not function correctly.
After it had been published the embed properly worked. Destroying the evidence that something wrong had happened.
I wouldn't be able to produce evidence for this again unless he fucks up again.

bring back the rave.dj threads

So let's recap:
And on top of that the software of the place has been on the fritz all week and it is a software issue with Holla Forums because every other place doesn't present anything similar to this
Am i missing anything?

Because the other one the "vidya only" has been up for 10 days now and even with some shitposting in it ,it hasn't even managed to get 300 replies which should've given you roughly an idea how many are actually giving enought of a shit and posting anything

Go to the drawfag store and buy some more

Make a gun and shoot yourself.

Ruined by autists and muhdick waifufags.
Ruined by autists who screech if you upload things they like and paid for.
Fast boards are cancer though.
Mark just needs to resign to someone who has hands off approach. The only things the mods should do is watch for CP, spam and raids. The only thing the BO should be involved in is disputes between the mods and users and threads like these. That's all there is too it.

Oh and just ban non-vidya webm threads. Anyone who wants to indulge in that shit can go to Holla Forums.

You're in a thread where almost half of the posters are demanding that everyone they don't like be banned because if anyone posts something they don't like they must be newfags from cuckchan.

Do I have to be a fat jew if I get picked to be new BO?

The last threads were the final nail in the coffin.
Some retard kept shitting them out without proper OP nor any effort put into it whatsoever.

video games

i'll take: shit you just made up on the spot for $200
The reason why share threads are ruined are because noone is actually sharing anything and they treat it as a gibsmedat thread asking for shit that's easy to find but they're just too lazy to search for on their own oh,and Mark picking favorites on the chaika/hitler debacle,but mostly the first one
Also
and there is a fine line between slow boards and dying ones and when even the webm thread (the one with the all sorts of webms) takes 3 days to reach it's bump limit then you know you're closely rubbing shoulders with the later

Don't you get banned for posting "nigger" on cuckchan? Just keep being and "EBIL NADZEE" and they'll run back to where they belong.

Reminder that posts like this only cement the fact that anyone complaining about 4 AM, LOL, or GG threads are disgusting newfags with no knowledge of history or culture of this place

4AM threads don't have any reason to exist other than the fact that a few autists will get angry and spam the catalog for a for hours before moving on to tumbr where they belong.

Nobody other than Ritsu would bother and he already has trouble getting past one banned IP.
This reason is completely pulled out of Mark's moon sized ass.

In this day and age you're probably right. Back when it was in the process of dying and Mark actually banned it for 3 or so days we got some of the funniest butthurt threads screaming at the mods to bring them back. I think Mark just got lazy and didn't want to deal with some minor retard wrangling.

Oh look, yet another meta thread Mark uses to whore for some attention instead of taking advice from anyone.

That's the jew BO Formula™.
Shitpost to deflect and then disappear.

Pretty much. But it was still absolutely something that could've easily been managed.
It was so simple to get rid of Belrose and yet he chickens out with the other faggots.

Most of the "advice" is just the same couple IDs making 20+ posts to tell Mark to kill himself for banning them/not banning someone they don't like so I'm not surprised. Humorless faggots who can't take a joke and only come to meta threads to screech.

OH SHIT A META THREAD

Perhaps that is because Mark does not listen anyway? What else are you gonna do when you know he isn't actually interested in improving the board? He is barely able to admit that this place got problems.

Also "no fun" usually means "wah wah I can't shit post and avatarfag in my off topic threads anymore", see 4am.

Then maybe you should go to cuckchan. :^)

I recall the exact oppsite. Everyone was laughing at the furry avatarfag and the only one defending Marche was Marche.

You're a kikefaggotnigger tbh famicom.

Christ, can you Jews only deal with numbers when shekels are involved?

nigger what the fuck are you doing
put that shit all into one reply or go shitpost somewhere else

While you're here, could you establish if we should be reporting all of the fucks posting forced reaction images of e-celeb cancers or whether it's "allowed" because reasons?

Early Holla Forums was a magical place.

LETS TALK ABOUT POLITICIZED BANS FOR POSTING THINGS MODS DONT LIKE, WHO DELETE AND BAN INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING THE RULES

You deserve to be banned.

Even if it doesn't, a ban reason of "furry" is unjustified because it doesn't say shit in the rules about that.
If it was so disruptive to the thread, we have rule 3 and rule 8, which the mod didn't cite

Took me a minute to actually remember that but I fucking do holy shit I feel old. I think I even took some screenshots but fuck knows where they are my folders are such a mess.

I mean we still have flash better webm and
red text
I'd say we're still more technologically advanced.

Are you a ban evader?

Not to mention the whole custom boards aspect where you can make your own board for a topic and even customize the theme. Sure, most boards don't get activity, but it's still given us a very wide selection of boards that are reasonably active and trump the static collection on halfchan. Plus a system where BOs and vols differ between boards rather than dealing with the same small circlejerk of jannies site-wide.

Go back

I just want to go back to those simple times.

Point and laugh.

That happened like two days ago and I waited it out because I have a static ip

I read half of the thread already and nobody mentioned the obvious: that the 2nd pic in the OP is a cuckchanner because everyone knows you can post multiple images. It's not even about the template thread, the newfag posted a second time to post a second image instead of including the damn template in his first post.

Goddamnit anons, pointing out other people's fault and bullying them are different things. Keep doing the latter and maybe they'll quit and be replaced by even worse people. Just like the cuck who ran halfchan.
Better the devil you know.

Not for people with broken browsers. Pic related; I can only post one image.

Shitposting in a dead bread

Back in time to see the thread die, are we?

Ron changed the way pph and UIDs were calculated, but never bothered to inform us on the specifics. Fun times.

QUICK! EVERYONE POST YOUR RAREST MARKIES!

When will you stop following your jew genes and finally make Holla Forums great again?

But there was no time when Mark didn't own 8/v/

Don't know about an invasion, but I came here for the fullderp threads.