Is this the Disney of videogames?

Is disney the dark souls of corporations?

That's half too much

Is Dark Souls the EA of games?

Is games the EA of Dark Souls?

The next poster knows about bane.

I allways thought of Nintendo as the Disney of vidya in terms of reputation and style, but when you put it like that I guess EA fits the bill better.

Is sage the reported of kill yourself.

Talking about doubles, 14 mil soon.

EA will crash and burn soon and hopefully other similar companies will follow

Citation needed.

*sniff sniff* oy vey dont talking about my company goy

Sage.

you sure showedshoa'd me mr big corporation man

Shit. I missed my big chance. Who got and ?

EA IS disney

That shit would have been more of an unrelated reboot to prey than prey '17, which was an entiely different IP with the name slapped on it at the last second.

Is it?

Has EA produced legendary works like Walt Disney before his company got sold to Michael Eisner?

Well they had a few devs that made good games before they murdered them.

everyone but normal fags who play madden and fifa knew EA was a pile of dog shit, theyve been running games into the shitter since fucking up wasteland 2

ea stopped supporting zero hour after around 4 patches and i haven't bought a game from them since. maybe if others also stopped buying their shit this wouldn't be the situation.

this thread got slid so hard. I wonder why?

sage

Because it’s zero effort shitposting that is irrelevant to the wider discussion about the topic.

at least disneys shit has some kind of effort put in to it instead of selling you a chinese knockoff of a game with a trillion micro transactions

by this i should say their animators carry them, but theyre allowed to carry them instead of having a tighter and tighter rope squeezing their balls until they fail to sell an underfunded rushed piece of shit.
then they get the axe. whos to say, maybe pixar would get the axe too but it doesnt look like theyre willing to let that happen.
maybe since all the major animation studios have been absorbed by other huge corporations theyre a bit more grateful of the talent they brought on board.
while ea still has a nice growing field to feast from, as long as their reputation doesnt grow too out of whack.