Hey

hey

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qu8vP
tysontan.deviantart.com/art/Libbie-the-Cyber-Oryx-706906560
exhentai.org/g/1019423/4aea529d6d/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelangelo#Personal_life
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Technically avatarfagging because you post a variant image with every post that is recognizable.

wut?

Don't answer that

deadblot is shit tbh

n-no it's not

by the way this is a drawthread if that wasn't clear or you guys already forgot about me since my last one. post pics you want me to draw and i'll draw them for you when i'm able. for anyone who isn't familiar with me, my archive is in the link below. most of them are from previous Holla Forums drawthreads

imgur.com/a/qu8vP

hai :3

NORMALFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Draw Geralt making this face.

NOTHING YOU CAN SAY

Draw this cover if you're cool enough.

Take your pick, Picasso

Fuck yeah

Requesting your Youtube thumbnails full image

Man, I never thought I'd see you again. Are you still interested in doing this lewd?

possibly

Kill yourself.

Draw 2b castrating 9s.

Draw 9S castrating 7a8ccc.

i need an image to copy. i can't draw something from just a text description unless it's something really simple like a cupcake or a crocodile or a house

Okay, this was all funny and epic on Holla Forums as it more or less started, but now your time has ticked to the damn max and it is fucking up and I hate every single time you crosspost because you are just a retard, you're making me madder than that one time where I was looking forward to a videogame, but the developer was a FUCKING RETARD, but I HATE IT. THIS TIME ONCE AGAIN IT'S SOME FUCKING DRAWFAG RETARD WHO TnhhbjhINKS THAT OOGA BOOGA ITS VIDEOGAMES EBCAUSE IM DRAWING VIDEOGAMES AND EVERYTHING, NO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I HATE THESE UFCKING NON VIDEOGAME THREADS, DO NOT TRY TO PUT SECONDARY |BULLSHIT INTO A VIDEOGAME BOARD ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD YOU FUCKING AVATARFAGGING PIECE OF SHIT, I HATE ETCH A SKETCH MORE LIKE ETCH A DICK IN YOUR ASS.

Is this pasta?

hello sketchanon

I remember your threads from a while back. How long ago were they anyway?
Oh well, can you draw one of these two?

I'll just hope because I'd love to see it.

No.

I hope I am

That ended up being a lot darker than I thought it would be. Hopefully this one is better

I remember you, where have you been?

doing other things

Can you do this one?

Draw this goat?

hotpockets modify OP, should've said it was a drawthread to begin with

i don't know what that means

Don't worry; the hotpockets should be in your home shortly

this is as dumb as those robo threads that every autistic fag likes

oh… ok.

thank you?

Glad to see you come back. Care to do one of either Thomas looking worried while eating or of York smiling? You can ignore the text on both and for York, you can focus primarily on his face.

I don't even know what to ask to draw. But okay, draw this deathwatch guy with his heavy bolt gun.

It's called a heavy bolter, or fuck maybe it's actually a frag cannon On closer look it's probably just a heavy bolter

So Etch-A-Sketches ain't a thing here, how do they work, do you just fiddle with the dials until you get what you want

cats & anime need to be purged

yes

Lol, I love that expression.
Has EAS guy done any Ren pics? If not, try this one.

cool

I found this when searching for fnv christmas mods.

I have conflicting feelings about this.

God he's cute

good to see you're back etch-a-sketch user
I was afraid we'd killed you
Have you done a libbie yet?

nice

They were in September

Yeah that was totally worth the wait! Thank you so much!

Russia is slowly replacing America as internet degenerate central. More and more of their artist that draw weird shit keep poping up.

Isn't Roskomnadzor supposed to take care of that? They already sent a e-mail to Hotwheels some time ago over a few boards.

nigger them wanting to show off and protect a fictional goat is nothing compared to the actual degeneracy that goes on there.

Sending emails to a dead guy is counter productive

This, please.

lewd or not ?

Oh and I assume you didn't do a time lapse of that one.

Like 70% of the drawfagging for that was smut. But it was a hell of an OC influx for Holla Forums while that drama was going on.

Requesting, but without the сука

Bumping

Final Boss

yeah, I absolutely love when 'cover' and 'pick up' are bound to the same key when there are loads of bodies and drops on screen and enemies are firing at you. 11/10 GOTYEY

this please, make sure the balls smooth and the asshole crisp

I should browse Holla Forums more often.

I'd love it if you made this, sketch-user.

Draw this please!
Btw does anybody have any mores pictures of mark with his chest exposed?

Fuck off mark, no one likes you.

Draw this if you feel like it.

ecchisketch

either would be good, thank you sketchanon

whoops, didn't realize that was the animated version. Nevermind that one, then.

do this please

I wish Mark would spread my ass and plow me over a bench or something. I want him to spread his Jewish heritage and make me swallow his seed too

we need another exodus

lol

lol

Why is there a Zero Suit Fox pic in the top, you're not a furfag are you?

sorry i didn't know anyone here cared about them. i'll setup my camera

no

I LOVE YOU

Fuck off.

Draw best girl.
Your choice which pose.

I will not be doing that

i support this gentleman's request

Do this.

Impressive.

There. Now get out

trips > dubs

Pedophilia is not acceptable, you degenerate jew.

Do this.

i missed you talented user

Serious artist eh? Alright do this then.

Trips out rank dubs tbh, faggot-kun.

Shit taste.

But guess what EaS user, you already have. :^)

You win this time anti lolicon faggots, but we'll be back!

Go cry somewhere else, no everyone shares your fetish.

They already lost though Smug has ensured you pedos a victory.

lolwat

He's from cuckchan.

(Chekt)

Reported for pedophilia.

Reported for faggotry.

But that's not a loli you posted.

reported for

Reported for

Could you and would you do the Sorceress?

Reported for dubs.

sorry for the hold up. i had to edit the new timelapses

I don't have any requests, just came to say you're a cool dude and hit me up if you want your feminine benis sucked

Thanks

How would I hit you up?

oh shit well so I probably won't suck it but I mean you're still a cool dude. Keep up the good work

what self respecting man wouldn't respond to someone offering to suck his feminine penis

No you're right I should maybe not offer up the succ I cannot do. Maybe next time

well if you live in utah…

Florida, sorry. I'll let you know if I'm in the neighborhood

Hey drawfag. Nice work. Playing any good vidya lately?

thanks

i played Prey in october. does that count?

Yeah it counts. How was it? I picked it up on sale but haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

i didn't beat it because i lost interest too soon. other than that it was fun and interesting

Cool. Its on my short-list of stuff to play when I stop being a lazy douche and get around to starting a new game.

She's cute. What is she from?

Hoo boy, get ready for a good read. *And good rule34, thank you drawfags**

tysontan.deviantart.com/art/Libbie-the-Cyber-Oryx-706906560

Ok drawfag, lets see them skills. Difficulty - insane

fuck

basically some guy draws a design everyone likes for a mascot contest but it didn't get chosen, all of the finalists were shit (one of them was stock clip art of a penguin) and this led people into beliving the contest was rigged, which only esclilated how much everyone liked the character.
There was a lot of shitposting and they just abandoned the contest, leaving no winner.

Thank you etch-a-sketch user

Hold up, that profile picture… Yoy are the autist who kept commissioning pictures of zero suit fox

subscribed, my dude

no, i'm the one who draws them. i think he posted that on /maka/ and i just liked how it looked. i changed my avatar about an hour ago, i don't know why it isn't showing up yet

Hey, you also forgot about this:

Suuure.

sorry i don't really feel like drawing that. it happens in every thread. someone posts something that i just have no interest in drawing

alright then. if you want to believe he's the one running these threads then i'm sure he'd be very flattered

The goat girl furfaggotry being shilled hard on Holla Forums that never was.

Well, just look at his skills in drawing on an etch-a-sketch.
I wouldn't doubt it.

when i said "i'm the one who draws them" i didn't mean i draw the source images. he posts them as requests and then i draw them like any other request. he's one of you guys. maybe he'll even show up in this thread.

You didn't need to reply twice, dork. Getting desperate there, maybe I struck a nerve, huh huh?

Good luck drawfag. I hope it will turn out good

I'm posting from my phone, mongoloid.

Nice VPN hopping, you faggot.

see and kys

mp4 related

IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE

LOL U MAD BRUH????

HAHA GOT YOU NERD

BTW KYS

I'm not mad, but I sure as hell am laughing my ass off at your cuckchan ass.
>>>/cuckchan/

got him xDDDDDDDDD

naisu

damn right I did LOLZERS XD

Thanks, gamer!

i'm sorry you feel that way.

>posting anime
L.O.L

delete this

Then what exactly do you have interesting in drawing? furry?

Yes also traps.

Well, he has an autistic obsession with cross dressing Fox McCloud so take a guess.

It's neat to see them progress to the finished image. That's alright though, the one for the Mousou Telepathy request was enough. Also guess I should say that lewd was a doujin cover, not amazing but pretty sweet.
exhentai.org/g/1019423/4aea529d6d/

Anyone cross-posted that one to Holla Forums yet?

i didn't think i would finish this tonight but here it is. i hope it was worth the wait, m8

i have interest in drawing whatever i think is interesting

THE ABSOLUTE
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

FAKE

holy fucking tits, nice

Excellent.

It's 'etch-a-sketch' not 'ecchi-sketch'.

Had to switch browser just to comment. I'm seriously impressed.

Carlos you fucking spic, I will throw you over the wall myself.

This song is from Cube or did they just use it in the movie?

I think Cube had an original sound track.

And what exactly is interesting enough to draw?
Also nice job on that one

Naked anthropomorphic animols

cube has an original soundtrack.
an interesting piece of trivia is that the composer of re4 sampled a part of the cube OST and used it in this song. listen to a few songs from the cube OST and you can hear this in it distinctly
either that or they both sampled the same thing

That's where you're wrong kiddo, and it was a damn fine one to sketch too.

You magnificent bastard. You actually did it. 10/10.

ayy, my favorite drawfag

I would be a faggot if it didn't log into my youtube account to sub and like this.

thanks you guys are niceu

Why are you even here if you allow your body to slow you down?

Thanks.

I bet that gook was popping a boner the size of a sushi roller.

Based as fuck

Holy fuck, user, well done.

visit Holla Forums. They have a reoccuring threads about libbie.

i'll do some more tonight. sorry i was busy all day. had to work and then go buy some shit for work and i tried playing stupid fucking game with the guy in the cauldron who climbs a mountain with a hammer

He's Japanese, aka a Jap, get your fucking slurs right, you fucking Holla Forumsedditor

It is you who needs to get your slurs right Holla Forumsyp

disregard this, I suck cocks

zipperhead is korean you yidd

It's used against Asians in general because retards who don't know the difference heard other retards who don't know the difference using it that way.

Except he wasn't talking to the kid, dipshit. Calling a nip a gook here just makes you look stupid. Which I guess is fine because then I can tell you to fuck off back to reddit or twitter or whatever shit hole you came from.

Weeaboo spotted.

lovely user

Nah, it's any slant eyed mother fucker.

Shit that's amazing. You deserve a (You) for that.

wtf

love how this one captures the facial expression

good ol' fashioned, perfectly round, lightly misted, wood-chipped fragranced awesome balls

It's perfect.

Sweet. Nice to see you back Etchanon.

Ok

THE ABSOLUTE M A D M A N

dear etch-a-sketch dude,

You should do chronological drawings of every Rob post forever ever. It would be like poetry.

t. kiddo

Fuckin sweet dude

Give this man something very lewd to do!

Hand-holding. But has he even done any besides the one further up? Maybe on Holla Forums. I'd totally consider finding something else but not until other people have had a go. I've requested enough.

Impressive!

Take your pick.

I will be satisfied with either an etch or a sketch

Is it gay if we touch feminine penises together?

only if the balls touch

Great! What part of Utah?
You wouldn't be super gay and have a marker on /cuteboys/ zeemap would you?
And a request of this image if you could.

west jordan but i'm moving to cedar city some time next week. what about you?

that depends on how androgynous you are

no. i do not browse that board

Great!
damn it
pretty androgynous

i would consistently drive the 3 hours north back to SLC on weekends if there was a compelling enough reason
i am incredibly lonely

If we're gonna meet up and introduce ourselves and exchange phone numbers and shit, we pretty much have to do that tomorrow (Thursday), Friday, or possibly Saturday. After that I'll be busy moving.

If it's those days I'm too busy so for now I'll have to take a raincheck as I'm terribly busy the rest of this week, hopefully you do find someone though user, sorry for the trouble.

i may be available on monday or tuesday but i doubt this thread will survive until then. if we did anything on those days, we'd probably have to make plans several days in advance unless you want to contact me on skype or discord. i do want to meet you, it's just that the limitations of talking on an image board like this, where threads can die in a day, and IDs expire in a matter of hours makes things really shitty. if this was literally anything other than Holla Forums, this wouldn't be a problem

Am I witnessing a /cuteboys/ tier sex meeting right now?

A failed one, yes

God you're pathetic. I actually feel embarrassed for you. No wonder you waste your life doing these stupid drawings, you literally have nothing better going on. This entire thread is a tragedy. The better the drawing, the more time and attention you've wasted on something that doesn't matter. You're going to die alone. Why wait? You should do it on Christmas.

Stop, what are you doing?

this is why the best artists are perennially thirsty inept faggots
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelangelo#Personal_life

Christ, I don't get how people manage to fuck up parsing arguments. Handling user input and program arguments are a cornerstone of programming that every basic text covers; yet somehow people just get by doing this shit. Polite sage for OT.

What about an etch and a sketch?

Now do this user! Make my day!

speaking of pokemon, lets see you try THIS

What about this cute little piece of boypussy?

Sadly I don't have the emotional capacity to handle a long distance relationship after the last one I had, and I don't do one night flings. I apologize user, but I'll have to turn you down completely, I would seriously recommend /cuteboys/ zeemap though, not the actual board just there zeemap. Thank you for the request, gold star.

what is zeemap?

Why the fuck are there so many gays here? What attracts them to a place like here out of all places?? Why are they even gay in the first place?

Also I made a post on /cuteboys/ last night and was basically told to go kill myself. Is that typical of the board as a whole?

It's a website that let's you drop markers on a map with contact info a little blurb about the person. It should be in one of the three pinned threads. Last I checked Utah Valley had 6 markers on it but I forgot how many were /cuteboys/ and how many were people after them.

That aside, Admin (name of board owner) is really nice, other users are of course, hit or miss depending on their temperament. Admin does his best to keep it civil though.

Etch-a-sketch user, you make good OC, but god are you a faggot and reek of cuckchan.

i blame Holla Forums.
faggots love well dressed right wing men.

user you are a talented or just autistic person whose skills would go to waste as a faggot.
If mike pence's electrocution therapy was finished I would do it to you in a heartbeat so you would find a woman, spread your wonderfully artistic genes and have a happy family.
But that may just as well never happen.
Lets hope images of 3dpd cuties heal you up

Me too but I don't have to be gay to do that.

I've only used cuckchan twice.

Once when I was in middle school, and the other time was when I was temporarily banned from here earlier this year but was led to believe it was a permanent ban, so I made a drawthread on 4chan because I figured that's the next best place because they have fast traffic. They permabanned me an hour after I made the thread with the reason being "go back there", so i came back and my ban was lifted.

I was met with more outright hostility in my one hour posting there than I see here in the span of several months so I don't know what the hell you're even trying to say.

I concur. Stop posting gay and stick to the etch-a-sketching.

No. No more needs to be said. End this now.

Every experience I've had with women ended in sadness and crushed self esteem.

Now where have I heard something like that before?
You should read this, it stopped me from catching the gay. http ://josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/

I've lost all respect for you Etch-A-Sketch dude.

I guess I'll just shut the fuck up then and stop trying to be sociable if you guys hate it so much

i think its neat. theres just a handful of anons who really dont want anyone on Holla Forums to enjoy themselves.

Holla Forums is dead

This was not a request but it was cute so I drew it

Noice.

If you actually take the effort to do this it it would be so bloody good

He neber should have made gamebro a sloot. I think that's where all the antitism started.

Can you do a Kirb? I know round is pretty fucky but I need some fresh Kirb.

Please be nice to the potato

Nice, and look at all those gets.

checked, you're doing gods work son

Can you do yuugi please?

Please draw this crazy Kong.

Never go changing.

Nice.

kys OP, tbqh the only good gays are in the bog, die aids spreader

We're at the bump limit. Do you guys want a new thread now or later?

Ok I'll kill myself now. Bye

This will go into my rare Lankys collection. You're doing God's work, user.

Now that we're past the bumplimit, all these posts are checked.

What the fuck happened in this thread.

checked

HE
Has no dubs. Still, saved as HE-a-Sketch.jpg.

nig