Stop making early threads

pretty much every time

fuck desu you made me have to repost, be considerate you damn skank

dem thighs and cleavage, so good man so gud

im kiinda drunk and would not make it

h-heeeh??

they can conquer everything!
blood of commies errrywhere

I want to make out with the Remimi's navel until its all slick and glittery with my saliva

guess you really don't enjoy having your head.....

I have yet to try a support but squash gave me the super mercy succ supp while I was playing Pharah and I got a 19 killstreak

shitwuslit

It's pretty much the whole GOP platform at this point but he just takes it to perverse degrees.
I mean, sure, you can find metrics that would support GOP policies on paper and show gain.
The difference is most of those "improvements" are either inconsequential or only beneficial to subsets of populations that it pretty much hurts the entire voter base.
It's just weird how the FEELINGS are the only reason literally anyone supports most of them.

I think only one or two retards resorts to claiming you're Eva.

Calling people "like Eva" was always a lazy meme people used to discredit someone when a person was saying something they didn't like; odd that it survived this long. Props to Eva. :3

I really don't put much weight in polls; I think you saw the post I made after that. :3

Media bias is definitely a real thing as well; no amount of lazy sarcastic memes change that.

It seemed like the thing to do. :3

And yeah~ How've you been? Still e-dating Rin? I usually try to avoid doing things like what I just did because I don't want to hurt Rin's feels, but I can blame alcohol this time.

that's how you gotta play her, if I have a pharahbae to hook onto I just end up floating with her a ton while overlooking the situation to jump in as needed unless no one else picks supp too in which case I am grounded which suuucks

i wonder how bad he is going to act if he loses

thats why i say every metric

that includes the markets

Trump will probably KY

I think i'm gonna sleep now. See ya.

my head?

itsa trumppism

im doin the college pretty good! all is swell
and yeees, my sweety's still there

god nat

The sad part is no matter how badly he loses in the election, it still made him a shitload of money.
Even the paltry amount of campaign financing would end up being paid back to him because of contributions falling under a weird loan system.

oh someone actually liked by other people ran out of material so they resorted to it and you can bet that a fair portion of posters rode that dick like they were taiwanese hookers paid an extra dorrar or two gilgamesh was the funniest one though it was like it was christmas to him "f finally? people are saying it too? I can be cool now!"

choppy chop

What?

Hey grim lokka these birbs

there is no justice

for either candidate

The contributions he's made to his campaign are "loans" that will be paid back to himself from whatever money is leftover after the election.
He's said that he totally won't do that but his word isn't really something to take on faith.

i dont get iit..

So people betting on the election? :3

I'd imagine most of those would be heavily influenced by the polls and media. I can't say it's wrong to view the majority of people as ignorant plebs.

No need to argue over who will win, though. We'll see in a month. Feel free to contribute propaganda for me to shove up Tumblr's asshole in the meantime. :3

Yeah, it being a Trumpism makes it okay.

Going to marry her? ^^

Lmao, some other retards actually started believing you're Eva? Well I guess it's an easy claim to fall back on if they see other people making it.

no jihading for you

yeah it's their only real piece of ammo and it's so far from true that they just end up sounding fucking insane, the one person I told you started it again actually took gilgamesh's faggy picture in picture thing and tried spamming it to prove his point

heh

eh no plaans
neither of us are super into marriage
marriage is super shady dark christian construct
and i saw a lotta bad divorces including my own parents so iunno
it sucks

bbut i wanna

Spoiler are you having pops at squash again?

It's an excellent piece of propaganda to convince literal autists who have problems with facial identification.

Yeah, I guess there's not really a need for it unless you're going to have butt babies or something.

Tired, but it is time to w e w.

it would also help immigrate should i wanna stay in canada
but thats all really faar away

yes simply put its a lot easier to make claims over who is winning when there is nothing on the line. but if you look at the value of both the peso and yuan during the debate before the media gets to spin it in any theoretical overarching media bias you can see it increase during the first 30 minutes as he went through the tape questions before going down as the debate went on. but overall they both ended higher than when the debate started.

and yeah we will certainly see. but i have to ask if you ever have doubts that maybe you are throwing away really any sortve evidence that is inconvenient

get your veil on

yes scoots, saying what happened is "pops at squash"

over the past month I have realized that mental instability is a common place thing here and the moment someone dangles bait out? then all the autists join in to feel like they are cool

i have aa hoodie

that'll have to do, get it on!

Also considering trump is peddling Russian made lies 🇷🇺

COOT

Work cute. We also have s budgie here. There was also a peacock roaming outside. Birbs in force.

but its on

Dark times we live in.

Are we ready for the worse?

alright now put a skirt on

steamrollun

Hail Satan

Trump went to an Eat n Park in my city. I can tell from the black and gold cookies. Pirates/Penguins/Stillers colors. :3

Well, if your relationship works out longterm, I'd imagine you'd want to be in the same country as her. :3

What I said in the post you're replying to applies to the first part of that one, but as for your last question, I ultimately don't really see horserace polls etc. as things that should effect the actions I take or my mindset either way, since we really won't know who will win until the election, and I might as well relentlessly shove memes up Tumblr's ass in the meantime.

Don't act like you don't have a preferred candidate, though. I know you'd rather Hillary win, so obviously things that say she'll win come as comfort to you that you'd gladly embrace. :3

I guess you've been bandwagoned against; not sure what would motivate people to gang up on you like that. :3

Quadruple catface post

Satan is just an amalgamation of the worst that we can do, or the best we can do with the worst.

If I'm gonna congratulate someone, it would be you, and everyone I know. No some notion of evil.

You're better than Satan Scoots, start acting like it. ;3

I still have zero clue, the starting event seemed to be either that I flirted with cups or that time you saw when I btfo gilgamesh after that day suddenly the person had major issues with me and even though the beef is over involving them I still don't know why they did it it was funny seeing bard freak out on me though lol

already had thaat

yuuuh that's true
we're gonna see what happens and stuff

Any of ya know the entrance to the secret animu treehouse known as discord

Why would Satan endorse any concept of morality?

Satan is the rejection of all that attempts to restrict the Self. :3

Yeah, Bart freak outs are classic.

Not sure why anyone would be mad over fliritng with Cups; I think Cups is kind of known as a flirty slut~ Not that that's a bad thing. :3

Have you met IRL yet?

right i am saying the markets are incapable of being swayed in real time by media bias that doesnt yet exist

it shouldnt effect your mindset but it is foolish to disregard anything that would

its reassuring, yes

Just shun it with a default state of comtempt for off-site group chats.

UwU

we were gonna in december
but stuff

I really don't give a shit about the chating part, hence why I left it, just wanna find somebody to give me extra 20% xp

Because even Satan holds a code of conduct.

Is that a sense of morals?

Satan is dead.
I am the beast that worships.

OwO

What is this?

they are amazing but yeah all I know is there were a few attempts to turn cups against me now I've just really come to see most here as fickle as fuck lol like zero reason to actually invest anything into friendship with them even the ones that were friends almost since I joined changed up lately, does everyone just come to realize how empty things are here or do people still think there's anything real at all?

huhh

Gg

Hi everyone!! :3c

Awooo

Fuckin' hell that was intense

awoo!!!!!

Anime is dead.
Anime remains dead.
And we have killed it.

You were there for me. I will be here for you.

What's on your mind, stranger?

not paying attention, bad linking I apologize wew so hows it hangin tokes?

see

someone wanted to see my progress so i use this an an imgur sometimes

Hey you, gimme something to do.

I don't hqave cocaine so everything I do will be sluggish.

it's great

Oh shit, you are drawing, so yeah.
Lemme see.

You are making hot progress.
More so than others. Keep at it.
Have you got 'the high' yet?

Most of it. At least we get some good stuff every year.

It just started tho
Gotta wait 'till its over

who are you

what i posted was what im working on

thank you

what high

drunk n headache

lol

There was apparent media bias even within the debate itself by the moderators, although even liberal sources seem to lean toward the idea that Trump won this one overall. I'd imagine that people being told Hillary is going to win the election this whole time would also heavily influence their decisions during the debate, even if they don't necessarily realize it. Things get in the subconscious.

Again, I don't see how it would be "foolish" to disregard things either way; we won't know who will win until the election happens and I should still try my best to do my part. :3

I'm sure it is reassuring for you, and that's why you care to defend it in the first place. A neutral person would be unlikely to care to engage in the discussion.

Ultimately, there's no reason to let anything throw off my game. I will be the defiant Beast in the eye of the storm. :3

Maybe some other time soon, then~ I guess video chatting with Skype and stuff is at least pretty close to talking IRL.

Just e-whore as Mercy.

A way of doing things isn't really the same as a sense of morals, and Satan has lots of ways of doing things, through many different agents.

Death is the true nature of all things.

Now you're getting it!

Anyway, you should probably just stop letting it effect you and let it roll off your back.

He just pretends to be an idiot when he posts here, dw

why for?

Oobla boobla

It's best not to wonder why Desu does anything.

Idk
Attention
Boredom

isn't that 90 percent of posters?

ok

yush
thats true
mhm but i wanna cuddle

I know this feel, drink more

I'm getting there, just sucks cause I did have a handful of people I thought were friends for real fuck me right? best go ky myself

that's desu?

For runners, it is getting on the run.
For drawers, it is getting shit done.

You know it when you feel it.
Biggest high ever, better than any drugs.

i couldnt tell you

I'll be going to Chyna either way

Rifk drink

And get penis in your butt?

Now you've learned and can develop your new approach to things here.

I e-fucked a Mercy recently and I don't even play Overwatch.

i heard

Not sure whether or not I'll still be here to cast my Trump vote before going to the opposite side of the world.

nnooh i took3 aspirine and gonna lay down soon

hmmmm not priority

but is nice
but i wanna more relation stuff, if it were just sex id go bang the bi from class

From what you post and you draw I'd guess you are a fan of totalitarism one way or another.
Thats strange.

Fuckin' healsluts
And after all that shit you better time your travel AFTER you cast your vote.

I just assume any shitty 2hu poster is Desu tbh.

i is my understanding that early voting is already happening in certain states

its fan art

as to say its someone elses work that i am appreciating

A sweet loving fucking, then. :3

Actually, I heard there's a way to vote from abroad. Idk.

I'm in Pittsburgh, PA. We don't have early voting, but we have fries on sandwiches, so it evens out.

Because you are a fan of it
Why?
Repressed desire for opression? Masochism?

i wouldnt call it repressed

Even hungarians can vote from abroad, guess you guys should be able to do that

unfortunately florida does

Thats some rabid duality ya got there

that I can, thanks for trying to tell me ahead of time though senpai

well hopefully you feel better, sorry I was messing with you today some just being a dork

But that's just illegals committing voting fraud under other people's identities to rig elections!

thats a must silly

i alwayss will
ssokai

the one thing nazis got right was the fashion for sure

dude he brought up voter fraud again today

Riggings' too late, mainstream media already beat us to it.

has your day been alright otherwise tokes?

Problem is I'm not sure how much notice I'd have to give. I'm not sure when I'll leave. My certification course ends towards the end of October, and I'm getting a job as soon as I can after that.

Unfortunate how? Who do you fear all those old people will vote for?

HUMAN = GARBAGE
HUMAN = GARBAGE
HUMAN = GARBAGE
HUMAN = GARBAGE
HUMAN = GARBAGE

Really? You wouldn't care for a casual cock in the butt even if you weren't in a relationship?

Well would ya look at that, something we actually agree on

You gotta finish what you started Erio, even you belive in honor that much

And the mass extermination of degenerates. But I know you just were assuming that was implied.

you should know almost everyone acknowledges that trump is like in a bad spot right now

sparks are flying

youd be among them

yuuh
relaxing and healthy

mhhmm depends on scenario

I'm the master race, hun.

but dear youre a fag

I would dare you to provide evidence of such.

Early voting is silly, but we have mail in voting so whatever. Still wish we had more states with voter ID

you got drunk and said you wanted to suck my little dick

i was a little insulted you called my dick little but there you go

Nah, I was just wondering.
Could never really figure ya furfags out

Is it little?

This is an impossibility.

theres a lot more going on than what i post

it is fine

i was there trust me

Wanna talk about it?

I still don't have the delusion that one vote would change the election. Honor is a meme.

By the way, if you wanna help, send me any good pro-Trump/anti-Hillary propaganda you can find. I have over 1,000 followers now. :3

Really doesn't seem quite that way after the debate. Not that I'd care what the mass of media-fed plebs "acknowledges" either way. Didn't we go over this already? :3

BEAST
IN THE EYE
OF THE STORM

I guess you have specific fetishes like being a cute maid who gets bent over and fucked in the middle of working or something. :3

That is good.
Though small ones are fine too

You just want to make me look bad!

this is not inaccurate lol

good good, very glad to hear

I'm so fucking bored

Any time fam, any time. I have a fuckton of liberals friends I argue with, gonna hand some HARD EVIDENCE
RAW DATA
SOLID PROOF
to you the next day or so

..I suppose thats one..

tomorrow gonna be fun too

Suicide is always an option.

what specifically

to you. regardless of whatever reliable data there is. because it is all tainted

stop the passive aggressive kitty face it is not appreciated

why would i do that mandy i love you

when you buy what used to be your favourite drink but can't drink it anymore because the smell alone brings on horrible awful pavlovian associations of depression

You choose.

What the shit.

Also please kill me. Im sick at work and want to die.

I....uh..I-I.....

**I love me too*

im unsure what you want

I could rub your belly to cure sickness.

good.

I am ok with that.

a reason in specific?

A vast desert of empty trash as far as the eye can see. Can you become Lord of the Void?

Okay thanks gurl

Are you drunk?

You're so cute. :3

Really silly to believe the "data" isn't tainted at least to an extent, since it all ultimately traces back to humans who are heavily subject to external influences, and those external influences are often geared toward inducing cerain perceptions.

But like I said, I ultimately don't see why any data should influence my actions and mindset either way. I'm a steel-minded MEME WARRIOR

Numbers are a liberal myth.

I can't do that.

And you too

I wanna inspect a furfags psyche
Never did that before

Yeah

Cuddle me well.

no college!
gonna play all day

heheh.. ^ ^;

rubs

*boofs softly*

No one says this.

How will you remember, then? :3

And same gurl

-pets your hair- :3

boof?

that's like being lord of kindergarten, not really an appealing job lol

wew sounds nice yo

but in the grand scheme of things i would say and history has shown this with polling aside from some cherry pickable flukes the culmination of human opinions regardless of external influences result in a reliable gauge

r-really

what do i say

:3

That quiet noise dogs make.

mmhm thankyou thankyou

aaand holiday soon too

what's the holiday for?

Get better.

Completely kidding. Of course I do, silly. You are a good friend. I do.

I was unaware it had a name.
You're a good dog.

They are letting me sit by myself and put plugs in things all day. Its nice

good

i was heartbroken

I am a very good dog.

Ah, I see, you will be a tough nut to crack.
Gotta pull every word out of ya with pliers

Maybe I'll moderate myself
Maybe not

youtu.be/xnhJWusyj4I?t=18s

im just waiting for you to take the lead really

twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/785811307656257540

Hes hot though.

autumn!

I'll trade mindfuck for mindfuck but lets take it somewhere private

steamcommunity.com/id/mugey/

The Void is all there is to be lord of.

Though, I think I will go for teaching young kids; they seem the most pleasant.

The "cherry pickable fluke" I named earlier actually is very relevant to this election, since it relates to a certain opinion being overall deemed socially unacceptable by the media. This is a very strange election in general. There's also the fact that many more democrats are being polled than republicans, from what I've seen. I know there are more democrats than there are republicans, but the polling strategy really plays that up too much.

-cuddles warmly and rubs my cheek against yours-

That sounds awful monotonous.

Sorry. I feel a little bad now.

I drink to forget, I hate to remember

Even if it's to save the western world?

that's a holiday?

teaching those that don't want to learn is a pointless job lol

this will just go in circles

Note taken

At least there's less pressure; they won't complain about me doing a bad job. I just want to make money and be in CHYNA.

BEAST
IN THE EYE
OF THE SWIRLING CIRCULAR STORM

Thanks gurl

What are you drinking?

mhmmhm ^ ^ cuute

hmm aaa lil, i take breaks more often noww
cause with college kids i drink a lot

yush!
for a week

I actually had a dream the other night that I worked for Trump and he liked me a lot as an employee.

I was a bit sad when I woke up. : (

I assume this is how the hurricane went.

chyna is ugly as fuck, plus probably has a dick from all those steroids

no reason to argue with time off, right?

did he grab you by your pussy and kiss you?

It's Florida so it was just a bunch of white trash's trailers getting blown over, old people reminiscing about how it's like the good old days before that there electricity, and literal niggers stealing.

I've been kind of cuddly lately.

That's probably good; I remember you used to drink pretty often. :3

Well I don't think I've move there permanently, but it seems like a good place to go for a year or two. I've only been to the US and Canada so far; I need to get a lot of travelling out of my system. And he didn't. :3

I liked the slayer mental image of it better.

exactly!
but I cant wait for christmas and stuff

thats the bestest of all!

h-heheh., yeah.
but I gotta watch the liver and such
Also my diet, I went with alotta fast food but it hurt so now i got fish and apples etc

It'd be better if it was Scorpions' Rock You Like a Hurricane.
Because it's even trashier and more Florida-y.

Vodka and vodka

Fast food is gross. :3

Isn't it better to have a good feeling after eating?

I were wondering why they didn't use that song too.
But I guess there's a reason why they used some thrash metal instead.

Fast food is delicious

I find that orange juice makes it go down much easier. But you're a slav.

I always regret it after and then I go like a month before eating it and regretting it again.

nice job steam

iiuno i got like this thing where I love having burger fat etc drip off my face.
its so gross buts so good

yuuh, so now im bettering

I have it rarely enough to feel regret over it.
Sometimes I just need some fucking McNuggets

he didn't?

actually cute

holdays then too right?

youtube.com/watch?v=0wTYEtHYbgs

I regret Googling the song and finding this.

Tuesday maintanence. : ^ )

I like burgers but not fast food burgers. :3

Hm, I guess there are one or two exceptions to that. Though I'm not sure if I'd like In N Out so much if they were near me and not just something I had when I was on the west coast.

Wouldn't you rather have better quality chicken?

I have a PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I consider myself lucky because I haven't seen that movie.

It doesn't want you and Jack to cyber as you pretend to be Alice for him.

but now im getting soft

I already made the obligatory "rock you like a hurricane" reference last week, tsuchi.

I've never seen it either.
But Julianne Hough is hot so I clicked it since the thumbnail was her on a stripper pole.
Mistakes were made.

Yes most of the time, but that does not stop me from enjoying fast foods on the rare occasion. They have their own charm and unique taste.

yuuuh
and comfy days

you dont like melted cheese dripping from your mouth?

heheh that makes anything better

so do I, lets sword fight them nohomo

Well, thanks Gabe, way to shit on the momentum

do you play ow at all?

Did that ruin your mental image of her?

wuz that

You were probably beat to the punch the second it as a tropical storm was discovered.

She was super hot as a stripper in that.
But there was Tom Cruise and horrible singing.
So no matter how hot she is, she can't pull out that sinking ship.

I guess that's what brings me back even though I regret it after.

You seem to just be focused on having gooey things drip from your mouth~

Shave ur beard first

You're going to have to be a kawaii penis girl for me nohomo

w-well what else is there to fast food
its the best part

overwatch

but I don't wanna shave it :c why so mean? jeez

RIP, dreams and hopes killed to death by Tom Cruise.

I do not think it is a big deal if it is not too often. Though if it actually makes you sick then I would avoid it.
My personal weakness is 7/11 taquitos

Interesting that you think that. All that anise effected you in pretty fun ways, I guess. ^^

How is it mean? Your sissification will bring out your value as my pet; you should be grateful.

naah
not into shoot shoots

I do not know what Sheetz is, we must not have them here. I have an iron stomach very few things make me feel sick.

A gas station that sells a lot of food, similar to 7/11. And I wouldn't say it made me sick, just kind of gave me a bit of an upset stomach.

ohw now I wanna make anise milk again..
try it too!

this is not inaccurate either, I will think this over but only after pets

oooh fair deal, whatcha into then?

I guess I should try it. I like Absinthe, and I know that has anise in it, but I'm not sure what part of the taste is anise, since I've never had any other anise thing.

You know you have to meow and say please for pets; we've been over this many times. :3

mostly grand strategy
but i lika lotta things

mhhhm i wanna try that too

it tastes really sweet but natural
and femin

@ anyone who wanna get MHGEN

You should definitely try it if you like anise and alcohol.

Anise has a "feminine" taste? Interesting. :3

I guess you're no longer quit forever?

lewdo meow, please pets

am 2dumb for most strat games lol I end up having to look up a shit ton of advice for them

no

perhaps. but I was the first one I saw in my limited sphere of knowledge of the world so I win.

I heard its all magical and stuff
and banned for a while

youd like iit

fuuuck the advises
I play until I get it and then advance

How is that lewd? Just because exessive ERP shapes my actions doesn't make the actions lewd themselves. :3

-pets your hair-

No, you're not quit forever?

Okay welcome back gurl

Anise was banned? I know Absinthe was, but apparently the reasons it was banned for were kind of imaginary, from what I've read.

thanks bbq :3

it's almost christmas

Already have it.
Good game, but I liked 4U better

Same kinda

NEW

Enjoy that

nuuh absynthe ye
why then?

mmhm this is soothing

I just am not a fan of the new weapon and food systems. There was no reason to change what isn't broken. I like the hunting arts they're fun and it's great to fight some of the old monsters again.

How the mother fuck am I supposed to write a formal paper on the philosophy of "pedagogy, research, and learning"?
Am I expected to follow the form of like, contemporary philosophy essays or what because they're not giving me any material to critique, they're asking for my philosophizing on the matter