Buy Again or don't play

Just discovered that if you already bought Hitman with all the missions you or have to buy the whole thing AGAIN or have to buy ALL THE DLCS that you don't want just to play the new campaign…
Fucking jews…
steamcommunity.com/app/236870/discussions/0/2906376154322530587/

Other urls found in this thread:

ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is some advanced jewery.

just discovered that tie in sale is also illegal on US, not only on US but my country too, they can't do this.

I bought the intro pack on sale. Only have two hours in it over 10 month's time. It felt more restrictive than old Hitman so I didn't greatly enjoy it. Now I'm certain I won't be spending anymore money on it. Also, Is that guy sacrificing himself to Ubisoft?

Go to the FTC's website and register a complaint.
ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
If there are enough complaints, they will look into it.

Every time I hear something new about I/O I end up hating them a little bit more. I wish Square Enix fucking finished them off instead of letting them slither away.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's more like hoping the evil boss of the dungeon kills that cunt you hate because you hate him.

Nice dubs thread.

at least they're not subsidized by the government

what dlc's? the bonus DLC? The other levels to actual game? you kinda need those if you want to play the rehashed versions of them. This thread is just deliberately misinterpreting shit. The only outraging part is how they charge 10 for the bonus mission and then package it with 3 costumes for $20 extra to inflate the price and wont let you get them seperate. Other OP is a retard and probably the faggot drumming up false outrage on steam too.

Learn to read

Didn't Pay Day 2 do that as well?

You mean the bonus mission? The bonus mission specifically advertised an extra for having purchased everything? Wow, I am SHOCKED that content specifically intended as an extra for those who purchase everything requires you to purchase everything to access it.

Why would anyone care?

What did you expect?
Steam/Valve combined with hitman jewery is a deadly combination. Didn't they want to pioneer that "episodic" bullshit?

Because it's pretty good.

What a bulge

An actual good post for the cuckchanners here who actually want to do something worthwhile.

Nice joke.

learn to stop sucking so many dicks OP