The EU is now making propaganda games to encourage people to pay taxes

The EU is now making propaganda games to encourage people to pay taxes

Ok and?

The main character better be fucking Jewish!! I'm saying this as a Sephardi Jew!!!

Call us when they release the official EU refugee H-game.

Gee, I wonder what happened? :^)

Is there a Sim City function where you can make natural disasters happen at the push of a button? Because if there's no "flood the country with immigrants" button, then it's be intellectually dishonest and racist.

You mean Vermintide?

TV tax already made them cucks. Feels bad, man.

That's not how it works.

It's an educational game to teach kids how taxation works. Unless you're a lolbertatian I don't see what the problem is.

Is that anime pikachu?

thats just the united caliphate of great britain

uh oh

better than burger propaganda games where they encourage you to die over some jewish war for israel

at least that game is fun

wasted digits: the post
kys

Arguable at best. The tax game is pretty much one giant sleight of hand

could they be any less subtle without straight out saying

Wow its fucking nothing

It's an educative game on how they work you poltard go back to your freak corner to talk about chemicals in the water

Muhammad, if you want me to play your game, at least release it on steam so I can write a funny review about it

I love how being E famous guarantees that your wife is going to be ugly unlike being real famous where it guarantees your wife will be hot.

Why is the EU writing tax policy propaganda? Don't sovereign countries determine their own taxes?

You card.

The EU's mission is to eliminate as much sovereignty as possible.

How long before Greece declares war on Brussels?

Y-you can't be this stupid, can you?

This is all that's left of the kikes running the NWO? These are the kinds of dregs that the oldschool Rothschilds would have had assassinated to manufacture martyrs.

Why is that genre so dead? You've got Democracy 3, which is unbelievably shallow and needs to artificially limit the player to have any challenge, Geopolitical simulator, which has barely improved in several years and was never a finished product to begin with, and now Government Simulator, which doesn't even have a realistic or even functional model for anything.

Looks like I've stumbled into the wrong board again.
Just wanting to talk vidya with some fat virgins and now I have to talk about politics and the jew problem with with some fat virgins.

Encouraging people to pay taxes is propaganda?

You must be new to life.

He's just another bot incapable of any reflection

Did greece pay denbts yet?

You can just not pay it you know.