Rising Storm 2: It Ain't Me

Anyone here play it? I played about 10 hours in beta and I finally wanted a new shooter so I got it myself. I like the Australian forces they've added, although the L2A1 and L1A1 are pretty awful compared to M16 and M60.
If anyone is more experienced than me, can you please tell me what's the point of the M27 revolver? The delayed trigger is annoying and it's stats are almost 1:1 compared to 1911, except 1911 has one more round and more recoil.
Why is Mosin best raifu?
Why aren't you out smoking Charlies with a trench gun?

Because I would never give such an awful and arrogant company money.

I played it a lot a while ago, haven't tried the new update yet and probably won't for a while either. Has the playerbase picked up since the update? I always had trouble finding a decently sized server with decent ping.

I can find at least 3 full 64 player servers at any time and the game has a constant 1000 players on steamcharts, it's also slowly growing from what I saw on steamcharts, your location matters a bit though, I'm a Euro but I often play on American servers because Americans are more fun to play with.

Here's the current server list by the way, there's more than enough to play at basically any time.

I did play in the US, I guess maybe I got on at wrong times. I'll give it a shot again later on.

why must we suffer so

Because some folks are born silver spoon in hand.

LORD DON'T THEY HELP THEM SELVES

War truly is hell.

This game is semi ruined by the map selection being so fuckin limited. It wouldn't make a difference at this point, they could release ten more maps but assholes will still keep voting for Hue City.

There's workshop and custom maps.

How mad would it make you if I said that Rising Storm 2 was my best purchase of the year for me and worth the 8 euros I got it for at a CD key reseller?

OUTTA MY WAY VIETNAM FUCKING SHIT

Whatever makes you happy, I guess.

It's arguably the best "realistic" multiplayer FPS in the last 2 years.

What the fuck?

Dunno if anyone else has the same feeling, but has FPS decreased since beta? It sure feels like it.

OUTTA MY WAY YOU FUCKING VIETNAM SHITS

They're really going all out

I fought alongside a guy called Marky Mark just yesterday in game.

alright well at the risk or certainty of being called a tripkike…

RS2 is bretty fun. the M27 is really just there for muh aesthetic. Put it in single action to be more viable. I'm pretty sure it shoots a little high and right in double action too for muh realism. Mosin is overrated af

Die faggot. One shot one kill stopping power unlike anything else.

Try storming a point once in a while you might change your mind

I'm a marksman, I use single fire, SKS and mosin near exclusively. Even then, just take cover and keep your eyes open with the Mosin instead of going out onto a open field.

so you camp in one spot while the rest of your team plays the game, gotcha

No, I just prefer combat at range and large maps like An Lao where I can play the objective AND use my playstyle the best.

Fucking retard.

Enjoy your deafness, nigger of whites.

Hello Amerimutt. There is no need to be upset about your exploding Remington rifles.

the only surprising thing is that they managed to do so poorly with vietnam, probably the most desired fps setting for vidya right now. even with that alone enticing thousands of new players to buy the $20 game, its still dead not even a year after release kek
they are incompetent morons that are absolutely unable to produce a game of acceptable quality–god, just look at the hit detection so long after release. the most essential part of a multiplayer fps, still horribly broken. add to that the myriad other less critical but still important glitches like grenade sounds, spooky sounds, "tripping," reloads not completing, hud disappearing, broken vaulting, leaky memory and multiple crashes per session, etc etc and you realize that twi will never have the potential to sell another rising storm. vietnam was their last chance to capture a new audience and they cucked themselves with their own stupidity and ineptitude. really couldnt have happened to a more deserving bunch of corrupt nepotic faggots though
the real shame about rs2 is that it killed the rs community. everyone switched over, was thoroughly disappointed, and decided to drop the whole lot instead of migrating back to the first game

they might try one last time but theres really no interest in another installment. sales would be even worse than this one
kek. burn in hell twiniggers

I only have issues with high ping but grenades are a bit funky. It should have some wall penetration.
Never had a issue.
What's wrong with them? Do you the assumption that they play too early? The bullets travel you know.
I don't know what that is
Only have a issue if I swap to another weapon.
You can enable and disable tactical view with T but it has never just disappeared for me without pressing that button.
Works on my machine, once more.
I'll give you that, performance is iffy on the game.
I don't think the game has crashed once for me in beta or after it.

Maybe but the game is slowly growing. It has had some increase in recent months and the current playerbase is way too dedicated.

Even with the shitty developers, the gameplay of RS2 feels too clunky with the new guns and close quarters gameplay. It becomes a massive twitch fest than being a careful shooter.
I think Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam has better gameplay.

Yeah, the gunplay is clunky and different to most shooters with things like gun length actually mattering, I personally REALLY dislike the bipods in the game. They really don't work as intended and it blocks, unmounts and does a lot of funky shit pretty often. I don't really know about close quarters but the game is indeed faster and more twitchy close up because automatic weapons are more common, but automatic fire is practically useless past 50m unless you do 3 round bursts and my kill per bullet is considerably better on semi, and of course the TTK is really low and you'll drop most enemies with 2 shots anyway.

Those one hit kills are too good, my dude. But I primarily use SKS.

So is the only reason why Mark Wahlberg is referenced in Nam shitposting because he assaulted and blinded some gook as a kid?

He hit a Vietnamese guy with a stick when he was 16 and said he was a "Vietnam fucking shit."

maybe if you actually played the game you would have noticed these things, nigger, especially since half of them have been in every game in the series since ostfront

shieeeeet

he sounds like the gummi bear butcher