Post 'em, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_II
steamcommunity.com/app/378540/discussions/0/1290690669221499552/
exhentai.org/g/1137580/fe4873ede5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Template

Reported

Literally kill yourself if your attention span is that terrible.

They fucking ruined it

No

Let's ignore the redditors trying to make Holla Forums a shitty place and post vidya reviews in picture form.

Pleb for life I guess.

Fran Bows ending was so fucking anticlimactic… It doesn't explain a single fucking thing of what is actually happening, it feels really unsatisfying that you just knock the doc and your aunt just like that and fucking escape, also it doesn't explain if everything is real or just Fran delusions, which is important since it would make the difference between Fran killing her own parents because she is crazy or doing it under the influence of that shadow thing.

10/10 atmosphere, though, Fran is just too sweet, the twins' hose was the best.

Don't like Revision, just install GMDX instead, or even play vanilla. It's good to have options!

OCs and non-OCs.

nice bait

I bet it was a reference to Neuromancer or Shadowrun and you just confused it with the Matrix because you're an uncultured faggot.

Nigger, The Matrix isn't even Cyberpunk. You're worshiping garbage made by trannies.

uh sure

That's a shame because that just makes Deus Ex look gayer. Matrix is mainstream faux-cyberpunk trash made by mentally ill trannies.

fixed

I think template threads can be fun from time to time.

So, was it good?

Not videogames, kill yourself.

I had a slightly different experience with fagtorio

Threads are only bad if they repost the same shit every time or offer no point of discussion.

Just like any mediocre warhammer game to enjoy it you need to like the setting more than the game.

Fuck my doses

I mean sides

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_II

really makes you think

2 HOURS

Kill yourself cuckchan.

That dick monster boss came straight outta nowhere.

that actually looks fun though.

I don't seem to have that problem.

holy shit took me a fucking minute to get that one

What?

Exactly that.
Plot is OC furries fighting each other, KOEI's characters come from their worlds to interfere.

Fuck off.
>>>/4chan/

Unsage

If you don't buy the ATVs DLC you will be forced to travel on foot in Arma 2 sized maps.
And the walking speed even while sprinting is the equivalent of the slow crouched speed in MGSV

Add in "dead servers" at the end.

Is it fun, though? I've never played a hunting game, but I looked this one up and it looks…kinda interesting?

The only interesting thing you found about it were the nit-picked screenshots or videos of once again nit-picked locations under very certain weather.

The graphics are shit unless you play from 5:30 to 8:00AM or during rain. The rest of the day has shitty lighting that does a horrible job at hiding the atrocious LOD and textures over distance.
The only good thing is the grass which was made with Nvidia™ gameworks™, effectively killing your fps.

The animal A.I is retarded and the maps are generic with shit locations and human-made objects floating or going through each other. It is obvious they were procedurally generated and then slightly edited.
Also >6 guns which only 3 of those are bolt-actions and the other 3 are simply weaker lever-actions with same stats but weaker range.

In other words the guns are all the same with just different skins.
There are only 2 shotguns and they're worthless until you unlock slug rounds. You will need to grind for these slugs by killing animals using buckshot shells. But surprise surprise, in this "hunting simulator", buckshot rounds can't kill a fucking roe deer at 10 yards even with a fucking perfect heart shot or spine shot.

Also pic related is the developer team

Oh…alright, thanks. I guess I'll play some other hunting game one day, maybe.

so much better than original hardware

Here is my attempt at these clusterfucks.

Turn on aggressive CRC you dumbass.

Fixed

Turning on aggressive CRC seems to turn off bloom altogether which ruins some visuals, for example exposing the shittines of those light shafts in the temple. I agree that playing with aggressive CRC on is more comfortable though.
what is a joke

So the emulator not only did it make the game run at 60fps on 4K res, it also removed the cancerous post processing.
I see no problem with this

Yep. Mine was made when there was still hope left.

Are those pics supposed to prove anything? Bloom has always been cancer. Stay mad.

Actually yes, devs are often fuck up more than one part of their games.
That's why mods is a thing.

I bet you also defend brown filters as well. Stay mad kid.

Don't let your shitposting get better of you.
Those zelda mods are trash, true, but PCSX2 SOTC does look better than on PS2 if you configure it right.

I guess I would be assblasted too if I wasted money on shit consoles :^)

So bloom, dof and motion blur are good now?
Keksimus tbh.

all my keks. Keep posting retard. Also post pics of no sun. Wanna see this shit.
It really doesn't. Stay mad.

This guy is just baiting lads, report and hide

Any effect can be good if used well. I'm afraid world isn't black and white user.

Laugh at him instead. Tis the season for laughing at retards even if they think they're baiting.

SoTC isn't one of them when it comes to bloom. I hated it then and it still sucks now.

Wow, how about that 0 argument huh? fef keep posting

That is when Persona was more SMT than Persona in general, not a bad thing but if you played the later games of course you would get a little confused.

I take it you're the same fag who whines on the emu threads? Keep posting nufag.

That's not how arguments work reddit. You need actual proofs here. Acting smug and telling others that they're wrong doesn't make you seem right. No one will upvote your posts :^)

Also
Stop trying to blend in so hard, faggot

Are you the rectally perturbed mestizo?

Holy shit I thought you were done being retarded but apparently not. Now you really have to keep posting.

Fresh.

Funnily enough the endless mode keeps you attracted to it for about an hour. So roughly twice the length of the game :^)

No the producers who looked at it and thought it needed more cancer to look AAA did. If you want a detailed analyses as to why bloom saturation never works just take off your 12 pairs of sunglasses. keep posting

I don't know what you guys are arguing about, but why are you talking like a halfchan faggot?

Don't ask questions you know the answer to.

Haven't finished it yet, but I've been very impressed by what I've seen so far.

Good to see young people enjoying their holidays.

Sentinel was also great.
Apparently Hammer&Sickle is bad but I've never played it.
Reminder that there are mods which disable the mechs and that you should dl bugfixes mods or never take the skills that remove the skill limitations on items since the devs never actually thought of activating it.

That's nowhere near close TWI sins…

Zero mission is good game at least.

I checked to see what mods there were and I found the panzerklein removal as well as a bunch of others, but I think I'll be using those on my second playthough.

It just keeps getting better.
I do find it strange how I almost never hear this game mentioned here.
All the money went into gameplay so it should be Holla Forums's dream come true.

Cuckchan-tier shit, please improve 3/10

post the tails comic, do it you basterd

Deus Ex was already in development when The Matrix was released.

I'll post my old OC.

Metroid Fusion was top-tier, niggerfaggot.

Your fucking dead inside. Seek help.

Yes we get it, you're underage.

Even if someone played Fusion on release when they were five years old, they'd be 20 by now

This board needs a 25+ age minimum, tbh

Has this board ever created OC of note?

Last one is Holla Forums. Holla Forums isn't even close to that bad yet

how's about you kill yourself faggot

The tip of that dick is actually an ass with legs.
Good old Kaneko.

Pretty accurate.

R hand english subtitles?

40 keks

Holla Forums is actually surprisingly civil when it comes to political discussions compared to any other major board.

this board has gone to shit

Fuck off dysnomia

You aren't helping it.

I have no intention to help. This place deserves to wallow in it's own feces.

nice post friendo

come back when the le 56% spammers and CP bots are gone

looks like someone missed the whole ps2 era

It's brought up every time we have threads where it's relevant though.

I like you.

It really is amazing how many people think building a PC is some kind complex operation and not simply putting the thing in the only slot that will take it.

I've seen it happen, Holla Forums came to the board and got unanimously and articulately blown the fuck out but maybe it won't count since it's Holla Forums.

What?

Gunther had a hard life

he also had almost no personality

I blame that more on being german than the tech.

Fuck no. PS2 games will always look better on a CRT.

It used to be pretty difficult in the early '90s. I assume a lot of the fear carried over.

This was believable up until that.

They're essentially games you play when you don't know what else to play.

template threads are fucking trash, head back to 4ch for this garbage you faggots

yeah, it should be cowboy bebop/evangelion/trigun.

lel at this impotent rage

its not awful but its a pretty firm 6/10 that toonami babies cling on to

I just wish we had more of these

And less of these

Its a fun anime

Persona is kinda like Star Wars trilogies.
You got the original Trilogy:
-Persona
-Persona 2 IS
-Persona 2 EP

Then the new trilogy:
-Persona 3
-Persona 4
-Persona 5

People are retarded and missed the fucking joke. You see the same shit on Holla Forums where instead of jokingly simplifying it, they try to actually describe what the fuck they played. Originally people did a few because the joke was "Holy shit there's so much crap crammed into this" but instead it became the norm.

Huh, I didn't realize someone saved my original.

I'm now going to delete this waste of space from my hard drive.

Get good

Been meaning to give that a try

The great thing about Gamestop isn't buying videogames.
Its showing everyone else IRL that I did

Play Night of Raven then come back to me about gitting gud, I came expecting a Gothic ripoff especially with the opening cutscene and instead i got the Gothic III and Kingdom of Amalur empty MMO experience.

The only thing that interest me in Surge is that heavy characters look like space marines.

it's alright; I just finished it. The game itself looks great and the combat is decent. NG+ is pretty bullshit in terms of the difficulty ramp up.
I had a hard time getting through the first area on NG+ because of how much they beefed up enemy damage.
Get it when it's on sale and you'll probably get your money's worth if you enjoy dark souls-style games.

If you want to go in completely blind ignore this, but if you want to be prepared here's a link to a post that has most of the mechanics that you aren't told.
steamcommunity.com/app/378540/discussions/0/1290690669221499552/
Addendums:
Some implants are hot swap, mostly buffs/energy modifiers, that can be changed out anywhere, not just at the medbay. They'll have "hot swap" in their description.
All robot enemies other than the drones have small gimmicks, either hitting it in an unarmored area or for the leapers you can target their limbs to stop either their jump or thrust attacks.
There's no online shit, you're not going to invaded by mecha darkwraiths.
It's really terrible that most people's opinion on this game is that it's bad because they don't have a wiki holding their hand and a plagiarist explaining the lore to them, this game deserves better.

Plenty, you're just a cuckchanner who needs to go >>>/back/

Thanks man, I'll play it completely blind though fucking hate reading metashit before playing a game, coming to grips with it is part of the process that makes these pieces of media fun.

I'm too lazy to download photoshop right now so imagine it in your head

What I expected:

What I got:

The premise of this game sounds so fascinating but I know deep down it's indie hipster trash.

A game about an uninteresting surface level character following in the footsteps of a vastly more interesting one, a trail of deeds left in his wake, piecing together clues of his wearabouts, and meeting all kinds of wacky characters along the way that your important uncle knew and hearing stories about him as you explore an alien world using a grappling hook sounds so amazing, but I know deep down it is a two hour walking simulator with sometimes platforming. I just FUCKING know it

Oh, the story is pretty shit and every character looks straight out of the uncanny valley. It also feels unnerving when you're in these giant caverns with nobody around. I almost think this game would have been better of as a horror title.

However, what this game is not, is a walking sim. It's on GOG so torrent and try it out if you're that interested.

Too lazy to make the damn thing

Is this true because I looked at some videos and it just looked like garbage.

What is.. pop?

Poor man's Nendoroid. They basically all look the soulless.

I hated it the moment Al made a "do a barrel roll" joke. Hated it when they shoerned in Nefarious as the villain despite doing nothing that made him even remotely interesting or memorable, and I especially hated how they toned down Ratchet to the point where he's basically a fucking Pixar protagonist. I get that OG Ratchet was a bit of an asshole but that at least gave him room for character development. What development is there for a boyscout who helps everyone? He's going to become a bigger boyscout who tries even harder to help everyone? It's like Insomniac forgot how to make a fun Ratchet game after 3.

asshole ratchet was one of the few things that set him aside
now we can argue he matured a bit in 2 & 3 but he still cracked wise, he was just a lot more angry and sort of dumb.
the reboot is utter shit.

I still think the original is the best. The sequels suffered from the same shit as Kingdom Hearts where they started having to rush, made great combat but neglected nearly everything else (platforming became bare bones, exploration completely died by the third one considering there are only 4~ planets that aren't 100% linear)

fuck 3 just feels so incomplete and the multiplayer was awesome but I felt they chunked so much for it. "Ship upgrades" but no space fights. Five gadgets. Completely linear planets. I don't understand how people liked it best besides the fact that lock strafe being a thing made more complex gunfights possible - but the first one is still far more challenging. 2's biggest issue was Ratchet's personality getting pushed towards generic hero, second was the fact that there were some points where you fought respawning enemies and bullet sponging was a thing

Funko pop, literal shit for casuals and normies

I recall some user making a real funny screencap about life on Earth ceasing to exist and humanity getting replaced by sentient Funko Pop! creatures from the nuclear waste, but I lost it.

None of these can destroy civilization; no matter what happens to muh white race, humanity will survive. A mass-extinction of all plant life because it's 10 degrees warmer in temperate climates and no native plants evolved to be able to handle that shit would, however.

Go back to tumblr

Kind of, except Star Wars got raped long before a new director took over.

Why would you admit to being retarded?

If you are ok with our species being stuck on this planet until it's swallowed by Sol, then sure. We will be just fine.

Would you believe that we could move warmer plants to what used to be cooler parts of the world to grow them, up to and including all the newly arable parts of russia and canada? Life has thrived over hundreds of millions of years before human innovation, including periods of rapid global cooling form volcanic eruptions; you can yell until you're blue in the face about temperature change, but life WILL go on, especially with the technology we have now and will have after years of desperate innovation. Now maybe, JUST MAYBE, we won't be able to keep seven billion people alive, but i'll bet a good half-billion will be strolling around in a millennium, minimum.

That's pretty funny considering tribalism would have humanity still in caves throwing rocks at each other.

For one thing, you can't just move stuff around that easily. That's a child's way of thinking that problems which have plagued mankind for centuries can be solved by some retard on an imageboard; it's like when Trump thinks he can bring world peace by making a few phone calls.

Second, do you expect the USA to conquer Canada or Russia before this?

A game disguised as a best girl simulator ended up having the actual best girl.

Infant mortality plagued mankind for centuries, but now we have doctors and vaccines and the concept of not letting babies sleep on their stomach to combat that. Famine and general food shortages used to be a problem, and 70's movies like Soylent Green and Logan's Run were based around humanity not having enough food for everyone, but now we have so much food the poor counties have a population problem and the rich countries have an obesity epidemic. We as a species will survive anything that happens short of the sun going supernova or the entire planet exploding, and ideally the next step of technology is deep-space survival so we can even outlast those events.

America already conquered Russia AND Canada, and we named it Alaska.

Seriously, besides the basic gameplay it crashes way too much.
Wish it were better, but a game 10 years it's senior is better than it.

This will probably be the only game i'l be playing for a while now.

Do I continue playing rain world? I've played it for 2 hours but it's kind of repetitive.

Source please.

Don't waste your time on that. Try recent Dominions 5, user.

kek

Already have, though I miss my Master of Magic clones. Is Endless Legends any good?

I remember i wasn't liking the amount of available units in endless legends, but there's lots of stuff you can equip them with, so that replaces that. But in general Endless Legend is Civilization with winter survival system in which the only thing from master of magic are heroes.

It should be added
(nothing gameplay wise, like the rct3 soaked! expansion that was made)

He wasn't a tranny when he made it.

Just wanted to post this.

exhentai.org/g/1137580/fe4873ede5/

I don't get it. Granted, I've never played Deus Ex. I should do that soon.
Anyway, now to contribute.

You either need to git gud or leave.

I still can't get over how shit of a job Afterbirth+ did with mod support. Truly terrible.

It's all those fucking snipers who either spend 12 hours a day playing sniper, or it's some skriptkiddy jerking themselves off with aimbot.

A first full playthrough is on average 40 hours, so you haven't seen that much of it. There will be more predators and more varied environments beyond the Outskirts and the Drainage System / Industrial Waste, whichever route you took. I think it's a shame so many people have passed it by so I'd encourage you to push yourself a little further and see more of it.

I haven't played tf2 in years, what's with the gibus?

whats the shit from the what I expected, I want some of that

ye boi dats what im talkin bout, happily checked.

Happy sex is the best sex.

checked, and yes it certainly is

The game is really fun. I spent a few whole days just plotting out my spaghetti.

Because Deus Ex HR had an orange filter.
The lemon just means that Deus Ex sucks ass, cause it's a lemon.

Except your metaphor falls flat on its fucking face when you realize that everyone hates the prequels and loved Nu-sona.

The people who like SMT typically like the first 3, likewise those who like the other Persona games typically don't like SMT and the first 3.

Requesting that New Vegas one with the cowboy hat, I lost it a while back but it was comedy gold.

Subhumans who spent 1000s of hours playing get bent out of shape when they're dominated by someone wearing that hat. Bonus if paired with pyrovision.

But with Star Wars it’s different. People who love the prequels still love the originals.

I really loved the "all kinds of gains" part, you can really feel your character getting more powerful and it's real fuckin neato how it's translated to your appearance. I really hope that if Crackdown 3 sucks at least we get a Crackdown 1 port, my 360 died so long ago.

I can't help but feel Dovelovers is supposed to be a very thinly-veiled child trafficking website, having never played the game.

Game was the biggest waste of $60 I've ever spent.

You are a quick witted one

Not all ps2 games.

i miss imaperson

Yes, all ps2 games. Stretching the few 480p games will look like shit, and playing on a 640x480 lcd is such a regression you might as well play underwater

SMT DDS looked great on my 780p, as did Nocturne.

*720p