It Ain't Me

What was the first game you played that made you learn that war is hell?

Medal of Honor Allied Assault DDay/3rd Mission, I still play it and it still feels fresh.

War is FUN.

Was Cannon Fodder the first game do the whole "it's satire so we're allowed to be violent" thing?

This is what happens when you need to scratch your balls in 5 second intervals

I've never seen a game that made war look anything less than delightful

Metal Slug

Christ I love this shit
Took me months to beat it and when it happened it gives me a callback to all the shit I killed and the memories I made with its great gameplay and God tier spritework.
Fuck I miss good vidya

War is hell without 30 lives.

Fuck, can you play any of the army men games online nowadays?

Guerrilla War.

Red Orhcestra 2.

I still finding myself waking up in cold sweats while sobbing uncontrollably because of this game. If only that cactus would've been a little bigger, maybe Johnson could've made it out alive.

Fore it was the firat Army Men on the N64. I was probably 6-8 and seeing th melt when you killed them with a flamethrower was both awesome and horrifying to my child mind. I realized that war and killing can be a very ugly and horrible thing.

None.

Didn't this get a PS3 port?

Don't know about the Army Men games themselves but, The Mean Greens: Plastic Warfare was inspired by them and it's not bad.

For some reason an online demo of that modern Medal of Honor game got me almost as immersed into it as S.T.A.L.K.E.R. did.
And F.E.A.R. Combat defines balls to the wall hard.

Why must you resist Holla Forums?
Can't you see the error of your ways?
Communism made a nation of feudal farmers go into the space age in less than 30 years
:^)

I've played it a couple of times, it's got all the components, but the execution is painfully mediocre and at times downright poor.

The music is the best part though, its really fucking good.

Shit video honestly

(checked)

Once you begin picking up on the undertones, it can make you think about the lasting effects of war, at least. Or the lack thereof.

I don't blame him

Just the first one I grabbed. Lost all of my own footage years ago.

At least post the webm.

Only infantrycucks say war is hell tbh.

danks

What gets me is it's always the atheists or satan-worshiping Jews that end up killing millions of people. Pretending Christians are violent maniacs is silly.

title related

Everyone is an autistic raging faggot.

Actually Communism took a rising star of industrialization (Imperial Russia) and turned it into a hollow shell that collapsed. Imperial Russia was set to be the next superpower in the world, eclipsing the British Empire, and had Communism not taken hold, Russia would today be the dominant nation on the planet by a huge margin.

He's right tho.

RIP ;_;

None. War is the most fun a human can ever have in the entirety of his life.

Maybe christians should become the violent maniacs kikes and commies think they are, so we'll see if they like it.

one of the only things lol ever did right was that nam vet moogle

Because everyone was spoonfeeding them technology, food and money they couldn't produce on their own just so an austrian painter doesn't excise a tumor of the West and allow germany to not be a complete tranny shithouse.

t. chairforce cuck

I remember really liking spec ops the line back in the day for being all dark and raw about showing war, though my taste in vidya was a lot shittier than it is now so I probably wouldn't like it as much. I guess in that case maybe MGS3 because of what happened to the Boss and Big Boss.

Use the konami code bitch

I can still hear the screams

the part of call of juarez gunslinger where indians surround you pretty much gave me ptsd

Farcry 2 I think.

Pic related, and I don't even know why. Maybe because it's setting is Vetnam, but I don't remember a lot if the game other than having played it once on the PS2.
Is it even good? I should download it and give it a try.

As if. War is almost entirely comprised of sitting around waiting for something to happen, and then shitting your pants when it does.

wouldn't the jews want you to think that it wasn't hell so they could get you to go fight for israel??????